Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures part 3

19495969798100»

Comments

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,960
    Does anyone know of a Doja Cat morph? Marcius has a character called Doja at Renderhub but it's not a good likeness.
  • HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884
    edited July 2023

al5929 has added a new star to their RenderHub store, Anya - Anya Taylor-Joy

Post edited by Haruchai on
    edited July 2023

Well my fellow celebrity spotters the new thread is upon us.

I would just like to say what fantastic threads these are and that is down to everyone who has contributed, it is great fun with a very positive, collaborative, helpful bunch of people.

I have been hard at work in the background for the last few weeks creating new lists and updating the existing ones. The number of lists in the new thread has increased from 9 to 19.

In the last week or so a lot of the creators have been very generous with their time and assistance in updating/correcting/corroborating some of the existing lists and the new ones I have put together, so my thanks to them.

The lists at the start of the new thread are as up to date and 'correct' as I can get them :)

As usual my lists are as close as we can get to who the creator intended the character to be, however, some do resemble more than one person, as in life. If you see someone else it's not 'wrong', these are look-a-likes we are talking about after all. I just do it this way for my sanity. They are a resource, just as the ones from nDelphi and PixelSizzle are :)

Here's to another 100 fun packed pages

Post edited by Haruchai on

Part 4 now live

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/638911/celebrity-look-a-likes-for-3d-figures-part-4

Mods feel free to close this thread now we've reached the page limit, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.