New Genesis, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Cris Palomino said:

Rod Wise Driggo said:

The Animal Print GoGo Style outfit has some Pressure morphs from other products (Contrast Lace, Sweetie Lace, Jumpsuit) included by accident.

Can you show me from where you're seeing this? Is it the file list, and if so, have the URL, please? 

File list and actually installed files: http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/87893/file_list

• Rod Wise Driggo said:

Cris Palomino said:

Rod Wise Driggo said:

The Animal Print GoGo Style outfit has some Pressure morphs from other products (Contrast Lace, Sweetie Lace, Jumpsuit) included by accident.

Can you show me from where you're seeing this? Is it the file list, and if so, have the URL, please? 

File list and actually installed files: http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/87893/file_list

It may be that the same morphs were usable for both, but we will check . Thank you for pointing it out.

• GhostGhost Posts: 89

Not only todays new releases, but todays new eleases over 10 are the only ones woking on Dream's items.

Holiday punches also exclude "Today Only" deals - keep that part in mind, guys.

Otherwise, pretty good start of the sale

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,361

It's been reported. We are just waiting to hear back on it.

• Richard Haseltine said:

This discussion was created from comments split from: Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™".

Interactive licenses for bundles (and bundles/collections contained within bundles) are still broken on occasion. There are instances of the interactive licenses not being granted on items, that officially offer one, when you buy the interactive license for a bundle/collection that contains those items. Most recent instance has been that futuristic yacht bundle: https://www.daz3d.com/xi-futuristic-yacht-bundle

So far, this has only happend with interactive license sale being live, and it by far does not always happen. The pricing however seems sound or even better.

Is this a common issue for people who buy interactive licenses during sale?

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,426

!0% off loyalty only applies to the holiday sale items .. in the fine print " Loyalty discount only applies to items featured as part of the “2022 Holiday Sale.”

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,361
    edited November 2022

The $1.99 sale on Dreamlights store says on the promo page 

"Featured Dreamlight Items$2.99 EACH

OR $1.99 EACH* when you buy "any" New Release"

The "any" is suppose to be todays new release

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • CHWTCHWT Posts: 1,138
    frank0314 said:

And non DAZ+. God the marketing team screws up so bad that it's not funny
  • DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,691
    edited November 2022

I'm not getting any discounts on the Josie Band Life Bundle. I have the loyalty discount, but it does't seem to apply, nor does the discount for buying one of the featured items.

Cart with added featured item with no discounts

Cart showing loyalty discount on Nightlife Bundle, No discount on Band Life Bundle.

Cart showing featured item discount on Mega Bundle

Josie Band.jpg
    788 x 858 - 117K
    Josie Mega.jpg
    788 x 858 - 119K
    Josie Nightlife.jpg
    789 x 854 - 116K
    Post edited by DustRider on
  • DustRider said:

I'm not getting any discounts on the Josie Band Life Bundle. I have the loyalty discount, but it does't seem to apply, nor does the discount for buying one of the featured items.

Cart showing loyalty discount on Nightlife Bundle, No discount on Band Life Bundle.

Confirmed and reported.

DustRider said:

Confirmed and reported.

and fixed, as far as I can tell.

• EnoughButterEnoughButter Posts: 103
    edited November 2022

frank0314 said:

Oh, great.

And non DAZ+. God the marketing team screws up so bad that it's not funny

Oh, even better, lol.

Post edited by EnoughButter on

that makes life easier. I'm buying 2 new DAZ+ items and calling it a day. I had my fun with the Black Friday deals. Those were real deals actually. I\m thinking this new punch deal will be great as well on the 3rd day. 

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,136
    edited November 2022

How are people getting the Josie 9 Mega Bundle down to $66.14?

Best price I can get is $79.37 (new release price £97.99 less 10% off with the Z Poses and 10% with free first punch).

Capture.JPG
    1300 x 522 - 70K
    Post edited by MelanieL on
  • mwokeemwokee Posts: 1,275

"Purchase daily to stack your Holiday Loyalty Punch Card discount "

This is frustrating. How many days does this go on? Then it says I can get another 25% but it doesn't say what needs to be done to qualify for the 25%. This is what makes these punch sales useless.

• MelanieL said:

Best price I can get is $79.37 (new release price £97.99 less 10% off with the Z Poses and 10% with free first punch).

Daz+ 30% off Daz originals.

• mwokee said:

This is frustrating. How many days does this go on? Then it says I can get another 25% but it doesn't say what needs to be done to qualify for the 25%. This is what makes these punch sales useless.

By the graphic theer are three days - make a qualifying purchase today to earn a second punch for tomorrow, and then again tomorrow for Saturday. It isn't clear which day is 25% - I'd guess Saturday, with three punches.

MelanieL said:

I can't get it below $79.37 and I'm a Daz+ subscriber 

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,436
    edited November 2022

Richard Haseltine said:

MelanieL said:

That's already included in the $97.99. $66.14 is a 10% plus a 25% off of that.

Post edited by murgatroyd314 on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,136
    edited November 2022

murgatroyd314 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

MelanieL said:

I don't understand the price calculation. In my cart the Josie 9 Mega Bundle is $57.32 (71% off) with only one item added from the "Singles" selection. Why are different people getting such different prices? Even at this discount, and the three free bundles, I can't let myself get tempted to spend this much so soon after the Black Friday sale.

Josie Mega Cart.png
    662 x 466 - 71K
    Post edited by barbult on
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,735

generalgameplaying said:

The josie 9 mega bundle...

Not working on:

https://www.daz3d.com/creatures-of-the-abyss-bundle

https://www.daz3d.com/leisa-8-pro-bundle

https://www.daz3d.com/zombie-apocalyptic-bundle

https://www.daz3d.com/sanjay-8-pro-bundle

https://www.daz3d.com/were-not-alone-bundle

Incentive gone, enough of fiddling around with maybes for today...

You have to pick from the ones offered when you click Show all now.  It's only from that list but there are several mega bundles normally well over $100 even on sale. 

• cherpenbeckcherpenbeck Posts: 1,409
    edited November 2022

I'm more than angry about the wording of the sale today. If they print that any new release should work to get the dreamlight items from 2.99 down to 1.99, they should keep their word. Now it's just the new releases from today, and only those which are not DAZ+.  Well, in that case, I carefully select the 2.99 items I really and absolutely want and do NOT buy a new item to keep the price lower. Keeps overall spending for today lower than I originally intended.

But DAZ still has an unhappy customer with this.

Post edited by cherpenbeck on
  • GhostDogGhostDog Posts: 156

Is a fix for the dreamlight sale being worked on?

• DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,691
    edited November 2022

barbult said:

murgatroyd314 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

MelanieL said:

I don't understand the price calculation. In my cart the Josie 9 Mega Bundle is $57.32 (71% off) with only one item added from the "Singles" selection. Why are different people getting such different prices? Even at this discount, and the three free bundles, I can't let myself get tempted to spend this much so soon after the Black Friday sale.

The pricing seems rather odd. I supposedly (i.e. I "should" have) have the same discount as you are getting. I bought "punch" items both Monday and Tuesday (actually I kept the punches going starting on Friday) and have DAZ+. My discount is $66.14 for the Mega Bundle and $8.01 for the Boho Silk Shaders frown

Is there another discount your getting??

Capture3.JPG
    729 x 368 - 35K
    Post edited by DustRider on
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,345

cherpenbeck said:

I'm more than angry about the wording of the sale today. If they print that any new release should work to get the dreamlight items from 2.99 down to 1.99, they should keep their word. Now it's just the new releases from today, and only those which are not DAZ+.  Well, in that case, I carefully select the 2.99 items I really and absolutely want and do NOT buy a new item to keep the price lower. Keeps overall spending for today lower than I originally intended.

But DAZ still has an unhappy customer with this.

You  might want to think twice about even buying just a few, because Dreamlight stuff is in the DAZ+FAD sales for 1.99 quite regularly I think. So you could probably just wait till next DAZ+ sale and get what you want then, without any discount hassle.

I'm also angry about the botched-up sale today, by the way, so feeling you there.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,136
    edited November 2022

DustRider said:

barbult said:

murgatroyd314 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

MelanieL said:

The pricing seems rather odd. I supposedly (i.e. I "should" have) have the same discount as you are getting. I bought "punch" items both Monday and Tuesday (actually I kept the punches going starting on Friday) and have DAZ+. My discount is $66.14 for the Mega Bundle and $8.01 for the Boho Silk Shaders frown

Is there another discount your getting??

I don't know. I am Daz+. I am not in any special category like administrator, or community volunteer, or PA, or employee that may get additional discounts. I had Black Friday 2 punches at the end of that sale, but that is supposedly over. I emptied that cart and bought only the P3D character that requires only Genesis 9 (not Josie). I appear to have gotten extra discount on that also, but the sales are so complicated, I don't know who is getting the "right" price on things.

Post edited by barbult on
  • generalgameplaying said:

The josie 9 mega bundle...

Not working on:

https://www.daz3d.com/creatures-of-the-abyss-bundle

https://www.daz3d.com/leisa-8-pro-bundle

https://www.daz3d.com/zombie-apocalyptic-bundle

https://www.daz3d.com/sanjay-8-pro-bundle

https://www.daz3d.com/were-not-alone-bundle

Incentive gone, enough of fiddling around with maybes for today...

It is working on all of those bundles for me. 

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,136

Yep, I give up. Everyone seems to have a different price (I've seen at least 4 different ones posted) so the reasoning is beyond me.

I am a Daz+ member, I made punch-qualifying purchases on every day of the Black Friday sale period up to and including Cyber Monday, but I didn't buy anything on Tuesday because the effective prices were worse than Monday (when I went crazy and bought loads of stuff). I expected the punches to expire at the end of the Black Friday sale period, or I would have made a random cheap purchase on Tuesday to keep it going. Today I got a banner offer for one "free" punch (10% off) but looks like my Monday punch now counts for nothing.

Luckily, I didn't really want the Josie 9 bundle, I was only tempted by the three free bundles and I can live without them frown

mwokee said:

Richard Haseltine said:

mwokee said:

By the graphic theer are three days - make a qualifying purchase today to earn a second punch for tomorrow, and then again tomorrow for Saturday. It isn't clear which day is 25% - I'd guess Saturday, with three punches.

Please list dates, or at least make better graphics, the one being used is not helpful. The person creating these sales must be female because my girlfriend always assumes I can read her mind.

yeslaughlaughlaugh 

This discussion has been closed.