New Genesis, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

13468995

Comments

  • HeleneHelene Posts: 96

    I refreshed my cart to see if the Dreamlight items were now $1.99 instead of $2.99, and they were not.
    I refreshed today's store page to see if they had changed the wording for the sale and what I found is that they have changed the page to what appears to be tomorrows page.
     

  • davesodaveso Posts: 5,768
    edited November 2022

    Hold on now. the entire holiday page changed. new pemo..3.99 to 2.99 grab bag. a different free item the Dreamlight items are now gone. 

    holidat sscrewup.jpg
    1088 x 1216 - 231K
    Post edited by daveso on
  • mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,473

    Cloudflare was having a bit of an issue, so I think the different sale being shown is a part of that..?

    But yeah, the whole DAZ+ thing not working on the Dreamlight sale is something else... not impressed.

  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 12,815

    Last night, I tried to use the DAZ Originals sale.  I put three items in the cart.  Firstly, the coupon code on my profile page claimed that it was already used...on 11-10-2022.  I never use the coupon that early in the month!  I checked the order number it referenced, and there was only one item in the order, and it was a DAZ+ for a day sale item at $1.99.  I wouldn't have used a coupon for that.  So, the total in the cart was $6 and change.  I tried to use the coupon code, and the total tripled to $18 and change!  I submitted a ticket, but the coupon will die tonight even if they fix it.

    What is going on with this site?!  Seems there are a lot of errors, every single day!  I get very discouraged reading all the reports of errors, sale prices not working, promos not working.  If I had done this kind of work when I was a programmer, I'd have been fired.

    Dana

  • colcurvecolcurve Posts: 124

    has in the recent x years, ever any sale has worked as expected :) ?

  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 7,317
    edited November 2022

    As the $2.99 => 1.99 Dreamlight sale requires buying a new item from today which is not in the +club and is over $10, just picked 2 DL items and bought them at $2.99 each.

    The Bundle sale seems to be the only one really working well as adding in other new items EXCEPT THAT so far nothing done brings down the Mega bundle price as far as I've been seeing posted for some other people.

    The Main Sale Page -- it has been changing! Some new sales in there are not working at all, neither are all links and the new item, yeah, it's just plain missing. {see image} Also today's gift item was replaced already by another offer -- that is not there. Oops page. Normally I think that would have been meant for tomorrow too. If not, santas-normal-maker is missing.

    Screenshot 2022-11-30 at 17-22-54 2022 Holiday Sale Daz 3D.png
    1799 x 607 - 870K
    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • I also got the $57.32 price for the bundle, and I don't know why. Best I can guess, it's 10% for buying a "singles" new release, plus an erroneous 35% punch discount in place of the 10% the sale page says I should be getting.

     

    I'm not complaining.

  • GhostDog said:

    Is a fix for the dreamlight sale being worked on?

    It is working as intended - the text was wrong earlier, saying any new rlease instead of one of the debut new items on the promo page.

  • davesodaveso Posts: 5,768

    yeah, $2.99 is great price. $1.99 even a lot better. Great its working correctly now, but the buyin kind of defeats the $1 savings, doesn;t it? So you have to now buy 8 or more DL items to save a buck. 

  • This Dreamlight product is literally called a DAZ Studio Light Set, and the text says it's DS only, but the compatible software says Poser? 

  • butterflyfish said:

    This Dreamlight product is literally called a DAZ Studio Light Set, and the text says it's DS only, but the compatible software says Poser? 

    Oh dear (in best Benton Fraser voice). I'll flag it up.

  • Richard Haseltine said:

    butterflyfish said:

    This Dreamlight product is literally called a DAZ Studio Light Set, and the text says it's DS only, but the compatible software says Poser? 

    Oh dear (in best Benton Fraser voice). I'll flag it up.

    Thank you! 

  • Richard Haseltine said:

    GhostDog said:

    Is a fix for the dreamlight sale being worked on?

    It is working as intended - the text was wrong earlier, saying any new rlease instead of one of the debut new items on the promo page.

    Now it has text linking to the few "single" product items which it will work with.

  • generalgameplayinggeneralgameplaying Posts: 401
    edited December 2022

    Wonderland said:

    You have to pick from the ones offered when you click Show all now.  It's only from that list but there are several mega bundles normally well over $100 even on sale. 

    I did, there is nothing else to click on :). Well, there is, but in terms of "show items". Sometimes there is a link in the text, and that counts then, but such usually is made clear by the text itself then.

    No doubts: https://www.daz3d.com/kick-off-with-a-freebie#order=popular^1&filtered=1

    One might always slip past some gems, but that's been the bundles with the smallest overlap with already bought items (, as well as catching my eye in the first place, as well as overlapping with most likely useful items, e.g. with to-blender bridge support). Each and every one i tried displayed 30% discount in the cart. Or do i have to put exactly three bundles into the cart!?

    Re-trying now, just putting into the cart... first three (i don't already own) ... all three at 30% - IN THE SIDE PANE.

    So far i learned the side pane always worked, i think also free items were shown correctly (however programmatically different cases, perhaps) - NOW switching to the cart view lets those bundles display as FREE, with the mega bundle already in the cart. Too late for me for this one, but good to know, or bad? The cart side pane is so much faster than the cart for removing items, which is necessary for fast probing of the actual price of an item. Having to go to the cart for all items (in general) would really kind of defeat efficiency... On the other hand, as long as the "true cart view" is better than an already acceptable view, and it only happens with such special sales (not the "ordinary" stacking ones)... 

     

    Charlie Judge said:

    It is working on all of those bundles for me. 

    Good for you! Maybe it's been fixed or maybe it's not affecting all people. Maybes.

    What i can say for sure is, that i've bought a lot of the Dreamlight items. (And the three items of the mega bundle i actually want now.)

    (Solution: see above)

    Post edited by generalgameplaying on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 20,946
    edited December 2022

    The annoying "Added to Cart" popup is sillier than normal today. Why is the Skeleton marked as required for today's Code66 holiday gift? That is not what the product page says. This is just dumb but harmless, I guess, unless it tricks someone into buying that Skeleton for no valid reason.

    Screenshot 2022-12-01 022620.png
    630 x 544 - 60K
    Post edited by barbult on
  • smoke14smoke14 Posts: 222
    edited December 2022

    I really dislike these stupid punch card sales...card showed 10% yesterday (the free punch). Made a purchase (over $2 from the DAZ+ category on sale page) & today it still shows 10% when it should have gone up if I understand this correctly.

    I have never seen a site have more problems with sales in my life...I sometimes think it is a miracle that DAZ manages to stay in business.

    Not purchasing anything today until this joke of a punch card garbage is sorted out.

    Post edited by smoke14 on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

    barbult said:

    The annoying "Added to Cart" popup is sillier than normal today. Why is the Skeleton marked as required for today's Code66 holiday gift? That is not what the product page says. This is just dumb but harmless, I guess, unless it tricks someone into buying that Skeleton for no valid reason.

     

     

    I do have that Skeleton, which may be the reason it doesn't show up for me ...

  • HylasHylas Posts: 4,258
    edited December 2022
    smoke14 said:

    card showed 10% yesterday (the free punch). Made a purchase (over $2 from the DAZ+ category on sale page) & today it still shows 10% when it should have gone up if I understand this correctly.

    Came here to say the same thing; can someone explain how the punch card system works now? I feel like I should have more than 10% today because I had 10% yesterday and had made a purchase (over $2, not a gift card)

    Also, yesterday the graphic showed 3 "holes", one of them filled out. The implication (as I see it) was that if you buy something daily for 3 days in a row, you would reach the maximum of 25% discount. Today the graphic looks different and it's confusing. Please clarify! Thank you!

    Post edited by Hylas on
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 4,751

    Kerya said:

    barbult said:

    The annoying "Added to Cart" popup is sillier than normal today. Why is the Skeleton marked as required for today's Code66 holiday gift? That is not what the product page says. This is just dumb but harmless, I guess, unless it tricks someone into buying that Skeleton for no valid reason.

     

     

    I do have that Skeleton, which may be the reason it doesn't show up for me ...

     Actually...

     

    Santa's Normal Skeleton.jpg
    800 x 275 - 82K
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 4,751

    Hylas said:

    smoke14 said:

    card showed 10% yesterday (the free punch). Made a purchase (over $2 from the DAZ+ category on sale page) & today it still shows 10% when it should have gone up if I understand this correctly.

    Came here to say the same thing; can someone explain how the punch card system works now? I feel like I should have more than 10% today because I had 10% yesterday and had made a purchase (over $2, not a gift card)

     

    Also, yesterday the graphic showed 3 "holes", one of them filled out. The implication (as I see it) was that if you buy something daily for 3 days in a row, you would reach the maximum of 25% discount. Today the graphic looks different and it's confusing. Please clarify! Thank you!

    I think yesterday was a bonus so that we all didn't start at zero again, but, yeah, I was expecting another step up... 

  • BlueFingersBlueFingers Posts: 723
    edited December 2022

    NorthOf45 said:

    Hylas said:

    smoke14 said:

    card showed 10% yesterday (the free punch). Made a purchase (over $2 from the DAZ+ category on sale page) & today it still shows 10% when it should have gone up if I understand this correctly.

    Came here to say the same thing; can someone explain how the punch card system works now? I feel like I should have more than 10% today because I had 10% yesterday and had made a purchase (over $2, not a gift card)

     

    Also, yesterday the graphic showed 3 "holes", one of them filled out. The implication (as I see it) was that if you buy something daily for 3 days in a row, you would reach the maximum of 25% discount. Today the graphic looks different and it's confusing. Please clarify! Thank you!

    I think yesterday was a bonus so that we all didn't start at zero again, but, yeah, I was expecting another step up... 

    No, it looks like an error, I think folks who made an eligible purchase should be a step-up:

    Otherwise it wouldn't be the first 10% in the message from yesterday. I think it's working in the cart though,...

     

    PunchCardError.jpg
    763 x 225 - 56K
    Post edited by BlueFingers on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 20,946

    NorthOf45 said:

    Kerya said:

    barbult said:

    The annoying "Added to Cart" popup is sillier than normal today. Why is the Skeleton marked as required for today's Code66 holiday gift? That is not what the product page says. This is just dumb but harmless, I guess, unless it tricks someone into buying that Skeleton for no valid reason.

     

     

    I do have that Skeleton, which may be the reason it doesn't show up for me ...

     Actually...

    But the actual PA's product description details say:

    "Santa's Normal Maker requires either the Daz To Unity plugin or Daz To Unreal plugin to be installed.
    It does not require Unity or Unreal, just one of those two bridge plugins."

    The PA says nothing about a skeleton being required. It has to be just a stupid error. Daz makes a lot of those, you know. wink

  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,517

    So I purchased something every day way over $2.00 for the last several days including yesterday's Josie bundle but if I put an item in my cart that is currently not on sale, I have 0 discount. The punches are no longer working. 

  • BlueFingersBlueFingers Posts: 723
    edited December 2022

    "Holiday Grab Bag Items $3.99 each OR $2.99 each* when you buy any New Release over $5. *Items must be in cart simultaneously for discounts to apply. Cannot be used to discount items already owned." This is cleary not working in my cart though I meet the requirements as stated:

     

    ShopIssue12012022-B.jpg
    1073 x 923 - 164K
    Post edited by BlueFingers on
  • So far I've seen a 'Maximum of 25%', a 'Maximum of 35%' and my own, a 'Maximum of 20%.'

    I don't know if I can be bothered if there's no chance I'll ever reach the same level of discount of others.

    Screenshot_20221201_084223.png
    644 x 378 - 51K
  • Pax Asteriae said:

    So far I've seen a 'Maximum of 25%', a 'Maximum of 35%' and my own, a 'Maximum of 20%.'

    I don't know if I can be bothered if there's no chance I'll ever reach the same level of discount of others.

    The image is basically explaining that your maximum will be 20% for this loyalty sale. This is how the loyalty sales normally go. 

  • BlueFingers said:

    "Holiday Grab Bag Items $3.99 each OR $2.99 each* when you buy any New Release over $5. *Items must be in cart simultaneously for discounts to apply. Cannot be used to discount items already owned." This is cleary not working in my cart though I meet the requirements as stated:

     

    Looks like a glitch. You might try on another browser or device or put in a ticket. 

  • Wonderland said:

    So I purchased something every day way over $2.00 for the last several days including yesterday's Josie bundle but if I put an item in my cart that is currently not on sale, I have 0 discount. The punches are no longer working. 

    You may need to do a ticket as it is working for others so hard to troubleshoot. 

  • Hi  Cris Palomino  I was getting higher prices for some items yesterday - the store pages over here were rather funky and kept changing. Today the prices in the cart are better reflecting like what others had been getting yesterday. So I put in a ticket and hope they'll give me a price difference refund. For the Josie 9 mega bundle and the additional new item.

Sign In or Register to comment.