New Genesis, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• evacyn said:

Any way we can get confirmation that the sale continues tomorrow? Otherwise the copy is misleading about the punch sale.

There us no way of knowing whether or not  the punch discounts will be continued but I expect the CyberMonday sale will end today at midnight DAZ time (MST)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited November 2022

...seems a third item in the cart does not trigger the 60% (or the extra 5%) for the Daz-O sale.

OK I put hte first item MeriMay Dress for G3F in the cart and the price was 5.03$ [full price 19.95,less DAZ+ member discount (30%) l Less double 2 punch bonus (40%), less sale discount (40%)]   OK that jives.

So I put the next item in: MeriMay Dress Designer 2 and price is 3.17$ [full price 14.95,less DAZ+ member discount (30%)  Less double 2 punch bonus (40%), less sale discount (50%)]   Furthermore the price of the first item I put in the cart goes down to 4.19$ reflecting the additional 10% discount for two items.

OK everything looking good so far until...

I put the third item Saucy Hair for G3F in the cart and the price of that item is 4.78$ (sound of screeching brakes) This item is the same full price as the MeriMay Dress (19.95$). Had everything worked the way it should have, the final price should have been 3.35$ [full price 19.95,less DAZ+ member discount (30%) less double 2 punch bonus (40%), less sale discount (60%)]  The MeriMay dress should also have been 3.35$ and the Dress Designer 2 add on 2.51$ for a total cart value of 9.21$ not 12.11$.  Granted, only around a 3$ difference but it would be more had I put pricer items in the cart. 

So not only was the price on the third item incorrect but the other two did not receive the total 60% 3 item discount. None of the items are Daz+ ones either.

...and no where do I see the additional 5% advertised having been applied.

Screen shot of sale banner and cart below:

DO sale.png
    674 x 539 - 55K
    cyber monday cart.png
    1456 x 588 - 137K
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • Damn, once I have store credit I tend to spend it - note to myself: stopping buying, even on great discounts.

Anyhow: Would it make more sense to get the Josie 9 Mega Bundle today (extra 10% and 3 free bundles only offered today) or later (once the Punch card is full and Punch discount is up to probably 30%)?

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 7,992
    edited November 2022

This:

Featured Dreamlight Items$2.99 each

OR $1.99 each* when you buy any New Release

*Items must be in cart simultaneously for disclaimers to apply.
    Cannot be used to discount items already owned.

Is not correct. I put in a new release from the Daz+ {in the above list} and it did not bring the price down, so the new release and DL items left the cart.

The buy the mega bundle get 3 free Bundles works BUT I seriously don't wish to purchase Josie for nearly $100 [exchange].

Thank you for the free product though.

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • I am guessing this is a midnight glitch

https://www.daz3d.com/renfaire-tiaras

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,050

WendyLuvsCatz said:

I am guessing this is a midnight glitch

Why? It appears to be kicking off the annual PA holiday gift cycle. Thanks, AprilYSH.

• barbult said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

Why? It appears to be kicking off the annual PA holiday gift cycle. Thanks, AprilYSH.

yes heart could not add to cart before 

• beregarberegar Posts: 245

Catherine3678ab said:

This:

Is not correct. I put in a new release from the Daz+ {in the above list} and it did not bring the price down, so the new release and DL items left the cart.

The buy the mega bundle get 3 free Bundles works BUT I seriously don't wish to purchase Josie for nearly $100 [exchange].

Thank you for the free product though.

Yep. I added the Rattan Livingroom furniture into cart along with dreamlight stuff and it still shows $2.99.

• WendyLuvsCatz said:

barbult said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

yes heart could not add to cart before 

One the holiday sale page, Renfaire Tiaras has only an Add to Cart button, which goes to the product page instead. Also the sale page doesn't mention what figure the tiaras are for (G9) so probably a good thing the button goes to the product page.

Now I just have to save it manually and look up how to change scene identification.

PS: Thanks AprilYSH. They are pretty

• arks0ngarks0ng Posts: 268

Damn, well I was gonna be sad that the black Friday stuff is over, but then I got three $100+ gen8.1 bundles for... $0? 
    The buy-in is a fair bit, but well worth it in my opinion. Very fun sale :)

• This:

Not working with some non-Daz+ items from the list either, such as:

https://www.daz3d.com/apartment-laundry-room

which fails to trigger the discount.
  • Damn it. Went shopping. The Josie 9 Megabundle came down to $57 together with the $7.50 Zeddicuss Conversation Poses. I finally threw in 3 of the Dreamlight $1,99 products. So $70 in total. Got the Ghost of Christmas, the Custome and one of the Michael 8.1 bundles for free. Already had several of the bundles items but still enough stuff to make the deal worthwhile. Hope that deal was the best way to do things. As the bundle might get cheaper once those two open punches are filled. Will see on Friday I suppose.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,310
    edited November 2022

doubledeviant said:

Catherine3678ab said:

This:

I'm also experiencing this, the discount does not work although the new item is from the list attached to the deal (see screenie). Also, I got a banner stating that I was given a 10% punch for free, and this also does not seem to be applied. Thanks for passing this along, mods! 

75CA8662-E00F-400A-B2DE-565B8239C06D.png
    2048 x 1536 - 384K
    Post edited by tsroemi on
  • CHWTCHWT Posts: 1,127
    edited November 2022
    The tech guys at DAZ for sure have stable job... there is always another glitch!
    Post edited by CHWT on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,684

Thank you @WendyLuvsCatz!

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,142
    edited November 2022

tsroemi said:

doubledeviant said:

Catherine3678ab said:

This:

I'm also experiencing this, the discount does not work although the new item is from the list attached to the deal (see screenie). Also, I got a banner stating that I was given a 10% punch for free, and this also does not seem to be applied. Thanks for passing this along, mods! 

Ok, so I don't have punches, but am supposed to get one free tonight. I have https://www.daz3d.com/hl-loafers-and-oxford-shoes-for-genesis-8-and-81-female In the cart.

Base price is 16.95 - 10 (the free punch on featured new release selection) and -10 (for it being over $10 in cart) which gives final price of 9.61 which is what I have. 

What categories are the ones in your cart from and what discounts were you expecting that you did or did not get?

Edit: with this new item in my cart, I added https://www.daz3d.com/secret-ancient-chamber from Dreamlight cat and got it for the expected 1.99.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • The Animal Print GoGo Style outfit has some Pressure morphs from other products (Contrast Lace, Sweetie Lace, Jumpsuit) included by accident.

• Rod Wise Driggo said:

The Animal Print GoGo Style outfit has some Pressure morphs from other products (Contrast Lace, Sweetie Lace, Jumpsuit) included by accident.

Can you show me from where you're seeing this? Is it the file list, and if so, have the URL, please? 

• cherpenbeckcherpenbeck Posts: 1,409

The advertising clearly says:

Featured Dreamlight Items$2.99 EACH

OR $1.99 EACH* when you buy any New Release.
    And the new releases page includes DAZ+ items.  I put in two of these. No price reduction to 1.99.

not-working.jpg
    665 x 952 - 127K
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,142
    edited November 2022

cherpenbeck said:

The advertising clearly says:

Featured Dreamlight Items$2.99 EACH

OR $1.99 EACH* when you buy any New Release.
    And the new releases page includes DAZ+ items.  I put in two of these. No price reduction to 1.99.

Will make an inquiry though don't expect a response till they're in the office. 

Edit: so there seems to be an issue. Richard verified for me that he saw it say ""Get Dreamlight items for $2.99 each or $1.99 each with the purchase of one of today's featured new releases." which is what I had seen. I refreshed, saw what I had seen before, but refreshed again and it said "any" so need to find out from Daz what's correct. 

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,310

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

doubledeviant said:

Catherine3678ab said:

This:

Ok, so I don't have punches, but am supposed to get one free tonight. I have https://www.daz3d.com/hl-loafers-and-oxford-shoes-for-genesis-8-and-81-female In the cart.

Base price is 16.95 - 10 (the free punch on featured new release selection) and -10 (for it being over $10 in cart) which gives final price of 9.61 which is what I have. 

What categories are the ones in your cart from and what discounts were you expecting that you did or did not get?

Edit: with this new item in my cart, I added https://www.daz3d.com/secret-ancient-chamber from Dreamlight cat and got it for the expected 1.99.

What @cherpenbeck said, the discount on the Dreamlight items is supposed to work with 'any new release', plus, the DAZ+ new releases are also included in the list that pops up when you click on 'new release'. So the discount should also work with the new retro props set that I have in my cart, but doesn't.

• GhostDogGhostDog Posts: 156

The Dreamlight sale $1.99 with new release isn't working. Everything remains $2.99

• Please note what I wrote in my post.

• vagansvagans Posts: 422
    What does the popup loyalty bonus work on? I can't seem to get it to apply to anything. Loyalty discount only applies to items featured as part of the “2022 Holiday Sale.” I don't understand what that actually limits to.
  • vagans said:

What does the popup loyalty bonus work on? I can't seem to get it to apply to anything. Loyalty discount only applies to items featured as part of the “2022 Holiday Sale.” I don't understand what that actually limits to.

'Does featured show as a link? 

vagans said:

There's a Shop Now link but it just goes to today's sale page.
  • vagans said:

Cris Palomino said:

vagans said:

There's a Shop Now link but it just goes to today's sale page.

I'll send an inquify fof clarificaion. 

edited November 2022

Here's the main text of the message:

Purchase daily to stack your Holiday Loyalty Punch Card discount and earn a VIP bonus of up to an EXTRA 25% OFF* during the 2022 Holiday Sale.

As a thank you for your support this year, we’ve filled in your first EXTRA 10% OFF* Punch for FREE!

In spite of the first punch already being filled, is this possibly requiring a purchase today to kick in tomorrow? Unsure based on the wording. The 10% is definitely working on everything.

Post edited by vagans on
  • vagans said:

Here's the main text of the message:

Purchase daily to stack your Holiday Loyalty Punch Card discount and earn a VIP bonus of up to an EXTRA 25% OFF* during the 2022 Holiday Sale.

As a thank you for your support this year, we’ve filled in your first EXTRA 10% OFF* Punch for FREE!

In spite of the first punch already being filled, is this possibly requiring a purchase today to kick in tomorrow? Unsure based on the wording. The 10% is definitely working on everything.

The punch will, I think, last for three days - so purchasing today and tomorrow will get you the max on Saturday, while someone without the extra would not get the max until Sunday (but it requires contimuing purchases to keep the max level thereafter).

This discussion has been closed.