Daz Studio 4.21[.0.x] Pro, General Release!

Comments

• Ever since upgrade (update) to 4.21 my Iray preview won't work (it's flickering off and on and stays off) when I leave any item that has been dforced in the scene. If I delete the dforced items, previewing works fine.  Also I have to change my dforce to opengl and off of my nvidia card to actually dforce without getting an error. Anyone else having these or similar problems? I have tried to roll back my driver and daz itself with no luck so something was altered with the daz update on my system.

• pickett_chuck_d8cad7ed95 said:

Ever since upgrade (update) to 4.21 my Iray preview won't work (it's flickering off and on and stays off) when I leave any item that has been dforced in the scene. If I delete the dforced items, previewing works fine.  Also I have to change my dforce to opengl and off of my nvidia card to actually dforce without getting an error. Anyone else having these or similar problems? I have tried to roll back my driver and daz itself with no luck so something was altered with the daz update on my system.

What is your current NVIDIA driver version?

• edited October 2022

DoctorJellybean said:

pickett_chuck_d8cad7ed95 said:

Ever since upgrade (update) to 4.21 my Iray preview won't work (it's flickering off and on and stays off) when I leave any item that has been dforced in the scene. If I delete the dforced items, previewing works fine.  Also I have to change my dforce to opengl and off of my nvidia card to actually dforce without getting an error. Anyone else having these or similar problems? I have tried to roll back my driver and daz itself with no luck so something was altered with the daz update on my system.

What is your current NVIDIA driver version?

I am using latest Nvidia driver now along with latest Version Daz, but I rolled back both with no effect temporarily. Anyway, it renders and I can dforce through opengl so I guess I will just ride it out for a few updates of both or wait until I get another new computer. My old one is fine because I never updated Daz on it

EDIT: Just updated DRIVER again today and same issue, at least with one file I tried to open. Am going to start a fresh test.

EDIT 2: And it seems like everything is back to normal with the 526.47 game ready driver at least for me as far as fresh files go. Old ones still won't preview so am going to recreate. Seems I had to go with that game ready driver instead of the studio driver though

Post edited by pickett_chuck_d8cad7ed95 on
  • It is good to hear that 526 driver fixed the OpenCL issue. Sadly Studio driver is now still on 522. Waiting for a new push.

• Thanks for all of the hard work that goes on behind the scenes.  But now the hard work begins for the EUs.  Since switching to Studio 4.21.0.5 my first problem was that nothing would render, either with Iray or 3delight; the rendering box that shows the progress would show up for 10 seconds and then disapear.  The render window with the scene itself would just stay empty.  Now that I have reinstalled 4.21.0.5, nothing will load into the scene, the sceneless scene.  I have tried every one of the newer Nvidia drivers, (both game ready and the studio versions), but nothing changes.  I no longer have a functioning DAZ Studio.  Any ideas?  Thank you.

• Dr Fork said:

Thanks for all of the hard work that goes on behind the scenes.  But now the hard work begins for the EUs.  Since switching to Studio 4.21.0.5 my first problem was that nothing would render, either with Iray or 3delight; the rendering box that shows the progress would show up for 10 seconds and then disapear.  The render window with the scene itself would just stay empty.  Now that I have reinstalled 4.21.0.5, nothing will load into the scene, the sceneless scene.  I have tried every one of the newer Nvidia drivers, (both game ready and the studio versions), but nothing changes.  I no longer have a functioning DAZ Studio.  Any ideas?  Thank you.

It would help if you could attach the log after trying to load a scene. You can find it (Windows) at

%APPDATA%/DAZ 3D/Studio4

• DoctorJellybean said:

Dr Fork said:

Thanks for all of the hard work that goes on behind the scenes.  But now the hard work begins for the EUs.  Since switching to Studio 4.21.0.5 my first problem was that nothing would render, either with Iray or 3delight; the rendering box that shows the progress would show up for 10 seconds and then disapear.  The render window with the scene itself would just stay empty.  Now that I have reinstalled 4.21.0.5, nothing will load into the scene, the sceneless scene.  I have tried every one of the newer Nvidia drivers, (both game ready and the studio versions), but nothing changes.  I no longer have a functioning DAZ Studio.  Any ideas?  Thank you.

It would help if you could attach the log after trying to load a scene. You can find it (Windows) at

%APPDATA%/DAZ 3D/Studio4

The enw issue - ar you sure there is an open Viewport pane?

•    I've never seen this issue before.  Attached is the log from the last time I tried to open a scene.  Yes the Viewport pane is there.  Now I've noticed that when I select a scene it does not show up in the Viewport but whenI move the cursor around inside the pane, the orange silhouettes of the objects show up but are not selectable.  I use Windows 10 on a HP Pavilion about three years old.  Intel Core i5 8300H @ 2.30GHz  16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1196MHz  4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (HP)   NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

OK:  thanks again.  I hope the log has a clue in it.

txt
    txt
    log.txt
  • lorddayradonlorddayradon Posts: 397
    edited November 2022

Daz Software said:

Daz 3D is pleased to announce Daz Studio 4.21 Pro General Release!

• Version: 4.21.0.5
    • Date: October 12, 2022

Known Issues:

• Windows
      • A regression (nvbugs 3838022in NVIDIA drivers after 517.40 cause dForce (OpenCL) simulation to fail
        • This issue is discretely mentioned in the Open Issues section of the driver release notes
        • NVIDIA has identified and fixed the issue - the fix is in the process of being validated
        • A Game Ready Driver (GRD)/Studio Driver (SD) with the fix is expected to be available on 11/10 11/16
        • An Enterprise Driver with the fix is expected to be available on 11/16 11/28

Can anyone confirm if this is still the current expected date for fix/driver release?  My new vid card arrives tomorrow and it may be better to wait the 2 days for the install if the target date is still the 16th.

They do show a GRD sooner, but does it contain the same problem?

Version: 526.86  WHQL
    Release Date: 2022.11.10

EDIT:  BAH!  Just found the answer:

 [Daz Studio] Application crashes after updating to latest driver when trying to run simulation [3838022]

Post edited by lorddayradon on
  • Richard Haseltine said:

Bobvan said:

God forbid addressing load times.

Addressing the load times without making things worse/unstable is a major undertaking, not having anything obvious done doesn't mean they are not working on it - but taking care not to create new, worse issues in the process.

I wonder if there might be something to assist "load times", by way of virtualization of the environment or "operational state saving", like how windows manages "hibernation" and many new games "save files" are actually just saving the current state of the program. Essentially like a RAM-Drive.

It would not work for EVERY situation, but when it works, it should save a good deal of start-up initialization. If extended to a format of "project saving", as opposed to individual files being saved and loaded, that would essentially just let us continue to work where we left-off. (Emergency "reloading" would just be a normal "load", for when a "state" freezes or gets corrupted. As is the nature of programs doing complex things, the longer they "stay running".)

It's not a total solution, just one that might be "easy to implement", and "roll-out", with a built-in "back-up plan", if it fails. Until some of these individual loading issues can be addressed and resolved. Which would surely make both components faster in the process.

• JD_Mortal said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Bobvan said:

God forbid addressing load times.

Addressing the load times without making things worse/unstable is a major undertaking, not having anything obvious done doesn't mean they are not working on it - but taking care not to create new, worse issues in the process.

I wonder if there might be something to assist "load times", by way of virtualization of the environment or "operational state saving", like how windows manages "hibernation" and many new games "save files" are actually just saving the current state of the program. Essentially like a RAM-Drive.

It would not work for EVERY situation, but when it works, it should save a good deal of start-up initialization. If extended to a format of "project saving", as opposed to individual files being saved and loaded, that would essentially just let us continue to work where we left-off. (Emergency "reloading" would just be a normal "load", for when a "state" freezes or gets corrupted. As is the nature of programs doing complex things, the longer they "stay running".)

It's not a total solution, just one that might be "easy to implement", and "roll-out", with a built-in "back-up plan", if it fails. Until some of these individual loading issues can be addressed and resolved. Which would surely make both components faster in the process.

One obvious potential issue with that would be if content was added or removed between saving and loading.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

hellmasters said:

It is good to hear that 526 driver fixed the OpenCL issue. Sadly Studio driver is now still on 522. Waiting for a new push.

Does this fix the postreg issue?  Mine hasn't worked since 4.11

• IceDragonArt said:

hellmasters said:

It is good to hear that 526 driver fixed the OpenCL issue. Sadly Studio driver is now still on 522. Waiting for a new push.

Does this fix the postreg issue?  Mine hasn't worked since 4.11

What do you mean by postreg issue?

• vecvec Posts: 37

just upgraded to 4.21 and some clothes crash nvidia Iray as soon as I turn it on I dont seem to be having any other problems but does anyone know of a way to fix this or should I just try to go back to a older version.

• vec said:

just upgraded to 4.21 and some clothes crash nvidia Iray as soon as I turn it on I dont seem to be having any other problems but does anyone know of a way to fix this or should I just try to go back to a older version.

What is your NVIDIA driver version? It should be 526.98

• I'm new to using Daz Studio 4.21 and accidentally deleted one of the bars.

So I'd like your help to get it back.

The deleted bar is in the image I'm attaching.

Thank you.

Barra Daz Studio.JPG
    733 x 140 - 35K
  • helderres_03a3635a4d said:

I'm new to using Daz Studio 4.21 and accidentally deleted one of the bars.

Thank you.

Click Window - Workspace - Select Layout and select any of the layouts.

• DoctorJellybean said:

helderres_03a3635a4d said:

I'm new to using Daz Studio 4.21 and accidentally deleted one of the bars.

Thank you.

Click Window - Workspace - Select Layout and select any of the layouts.

Or if you just hid it go into Window>Workspace>Customise and in the Activities tab on the right renable the main toolbar (right-click menu)

• edited November 2022

I seem to have trouble rendering hair on this version of DS. Somehow, almost no hair will render or prerender, thus blocking a whole render for nothing. I tried reinstalling DS, I tried every render from 517 to the latest.

Post edited by second_technician_rimmer_9571136c47 on
  • second_technician_rimmer_9571136c47 said:

I seem to have trouble rendering hair on this version of DS. Somehow, almost no hair will render or prerender, thus blocking a whole render for nothing. I tried reinstalling DS, I tried every render from 517 to the latest.

What happens when you try? Some OOT hairs are known to trigger a crash.

• RainRain Posts: 335

Will DAZ run OK on a Mac MI running Monterey?  I have to get a new computer and I'm a Mac user, but I'm worried that I won't be able to use DAZ.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited November 2022

spuffy said:

Will DAZ run OK on a Mac MI running Monterey?  I have to get a new computer and I'm a Mac user, but I'm worried that I won't be able to use DAZ.

It runs on my macStudio with M1Max and macOS 12.6, I haven't tested on macOS 13 yet (I have a M2 macBookAir incoming with macOS13 that I need for other things and I will test DS on that too).

Edit: Monterey is macOS12, but if you but something new, you will get macOS13
    /Totte

Post edited by Totte on
  • vecvec Posts: 37
    edited November 2022

DoctorJellybean said:

vec said:

What is your NVIDIA driver version? It should be 526.98

yeah thats the one im on still crashes it seems to be textures .tiff and I cant figure it out but another one might be causing it also

Post edited by vec on
  • edited November 2022

Richard Haseltine said:

second_technician_rimmer_9571136c47 said:

Richard, I realized just now that I didn't post my query in the righ place. It should have been in the Daz Studio Pro BETA - version 4.21.1.13! forum. It was late.

When I try a full render, I get the render window with the transparent background and the rendser just stops. If I try ti do a preview with iray in the viewport, the figures turn white as they should and then just stay like that. The non-beta version  4.21.0.5 on the other hand doesn't produce that bug. I installed for comparison and ran the very same items in it without issues. 

Post edited by second_technician_rimmer_9571136c47 on
  • second_technician_rimmer_9571136c47 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

second_technician_rimmer_9571136c47 said:

Richard, I realized just now that I didn't post my query in the righ place. It should have been in the Daz Studio Pro BETA - version 4.21.1.13! forum. It was late.

When I try a full render, I get the render window with the transparent background and the rendser just stops. If I try ti do a preview with iray in the viewport, the figures turn white as they should and then just stay like that. The non-beta version  4.21.0.5 on the other hand doesn't produce that bug. I installed for comparison and ran the very same items in it without issues. 

What does the last section of Help>Troubleshooting>View Log File say, immediately after rendering?

• I cleared up the whole log, saved it empty then tried this again.

Here is the content of the log after I attempt rendering:

--------------------
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.087 [INFO] :: Rendering image
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.342 Iray [INFO] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.0   IMAGE  io   info : Loading image "F:\DAZ 3D\02 - LADIES\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\!hair\OOTHairblending2\SurroundingCurlsAlpha\03OOTSurroundingCurlsHairAlpha.jpg", no selector, pixel type "Rgb", 2000x2000x1 pixels, 1 miplevel.
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.691 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating LPE labels
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.692 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating geometry
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.692 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Updating geometry.
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.692 Iray (Scene Update) : Retrieving geometry
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.692 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Importing scene graph.
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.744 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Auto instancing compression ratio 1.00 (Full instancing compression ratio 1.00)
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.744 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Importing geometry for motion time 0
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.816 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Geometry import (1 triangle object with 1 M triangles, 0 fiber objects with 0 fibers (0 segments), 1 triangle instance yielding 1 M triangles, 0 fiber instances yielding 0 segments) took 0.072 s
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.816 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating motion transform data
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.816 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Updating motion transforms.
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.817 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating section objects
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.817 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Updating section objects.
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.817 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating materials
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.817 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Updating materials.
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.828 Iray [INFO] - MATCNV:RENDER ::   1.0   MATCNV rend info : Material instance 'DS_Surrounding Curls Hair Genesis 8 Female__Side2_2c1_1293' uses MDL JIT compilation.
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.828 Iray [INFO] - MATCNV:RENDER ::   1.0   MATCNV rend info : Material instance 'DS_Surrounding Curls Hair Genesis 8 Female__BackUnder_2f3_1362' uses MDL JIT compilation.
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.829 Iray [INFO] - MATCNV:RENDER ::   1.0   MATCNV rend info : Material instance 'DS_Surrounding Curls Hair Genesis 8 Female__Front1_357_1501' uses MDL JIT compilation.
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.829 Iray [INFO] - MATCNV:RENDER ::   1.0   MATCNV rend info : found 48 textures, 3 lambdas (1 unique)
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.830 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Emitter geometry import (1 light source with 2 triangles, 1 instance) took 0.000 s
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.830 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating volumes
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.830 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Updating compiled code.
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.830 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Updating volumes.
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.830 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating environment
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.830 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Updating environment.
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.832 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating lens data
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.832 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Updating lens.
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.833 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating lights
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.833 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Updating lights.
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.833 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating instance topology
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.833 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating flags
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.833 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Updating object flags.
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.833 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating backplate
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.833 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Updating backplate.
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.835 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating portals
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.835 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Updating caustic portals.
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.835 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating decals
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.835 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Updating decals.
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.839 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Using iray core convergence estimate.
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.839 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Allocating 1-layer frame buffer
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.843 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Using batch scheduling, caustic sampler disabled
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.843 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Initializing local rendering.
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.846 [WARNING] :: ..\..\..\..\..\src\pluginsource\DzIrayRender\dzneuraymgr.cpp(377): Iray [ERROR] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend error: No device specified or usable
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.846 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Rendering with 0 device(s):
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.846 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Rendering...
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.846 [WARNING] :: ..\..\..\..\..\src\pluginsource\DzIrayRender\dzneuraymgr.cpp(377): Iray [ERROR] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend error: No worker to render with: aborting render
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.847 [ERROR] Iray :: Internal rendering error.
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.964 [INFO] :: Saved image: C:\Users\TAU\AppData\Roaming\DAZ 3D\Studio4 Public Build\temp\render\r.png
    2022-11-27 19:01:07.981 [INFO] :: Finished Rendering
    2022-11-27 19:01:08.025 [INFO] :: Total Rendering Time: 1.12 seconds

----------------------END

• Comapratively speaking here's what I get when I try it on non-beta 4.21.0.5:

-----------------

2022-11-27 19:04:54.351 [INFO] :: Rendering image

2022-11-27 19:04:54.585 Iray [INFO] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.0   IMAGE  io   info : Loading image "F:\DAZ 3D\02 - LADIES\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\!hair\OOTHairblending2\SurroundingCurls\08OOTSurroundingCurlsCap.jpg", no selector, pixel type "Rgb", 256x256x1 pixels, 1 miplevel.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.586 Iray [INFO] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.0   IMAGE  io   info : Loading image "F:\DAZ 3D\02 - LADIES\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\!hair\OOTHairblending2\SurroundingCurls\OOTUtilitySurroundingCurlsCap.jpg", no selector, pixel type "Rgb", 4096x4096x1 pixels, 1 miplevel.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.588 Iray [INFO] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.0   IMAGE  io   info : Loading image "F:\DAZ 3D\02 - LADIES\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\!hair\OOTHairblending2\SurroundingCurls\OOTUtilitySurroundingCurlsCapSP.jpg", no selector, pixel type "Rgb", 4096x4096x1 pixels, 1 miplevel.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.590 Iray [INFO] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.0   IMAGE  io   info : Loading image "F:\DAZ 3D\02 - LADIES\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\!hair\OOTHairblending2\SurroundingCurls\OOTUtilitySurroundingCurlsCapT.jpg", no selector, pixel type "Rgb", 4096x4096x1 pixels, 1 miplevel.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.591 Iray [INFO] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.0   IMAGE  io   info : Loading image "F:\DAZ 3D\02 - LADIES\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\!hair\OOTHairblending2\SurroundingCurls\OOTUtilitySurroundingCurlsCapB.jpg", no selector, pixel type "Rgb", 4096x4096x1 pixels, 1 miplevel.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.591 Iray [INFO] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.0   IMAGE  io   info : Loading image "F:\DAZ 3D\02 - LADIES\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\!hair\OOTHairblending2\SurroundingCurls\OOTUtilitySurroundingCurlsCapN.jpg", no selector, pixel type "Rgb", 4096x4096x1 pixels, 1 miplevel.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.594 Iray [INFO] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.0   IMAGE  io   info : Loading image "F:\DAZ 3D\02 - LADIES\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\!hair\OOTHairblending2\SurroundingCurls\08OOTSurroundingCurlsHair.jpg", no selector, pixel type "Rgb", 4000x4000x1 pixels, 1 miplevel.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.594 Iray [INFO] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.0   IMAGE  io   info : Loading image "F:\DAZ 3D\02 - LADIES\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\!hair\OOTHairblending2\SurroundingCurls\07OOTSurroundingCurlsHair.jpg", no selector, pixel type "Rgb", 4000x4000x1 pixels, 1 miplevel.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.595 Iray [INFO] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.0   IMAGE  io   info : Loading image "F:\DAZ 3D\02 - LADIES\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\!hair\OOTHairblending2\SurroundingCurlsAlpha\03OOTSurroundingCurlsHairAlpha.jpg", no selector, pixel type "Rgb", 2000x2000x1 pixels, 1 miplevel.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.596 Iray [INFO] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.0   IMAGE  io   info : Loading image "F:\DAZ 3D\02 - LADIES\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\!hair\OOTHairblending2\SurroundingCurls\SSS\SSS08OOTSurroundingCurlsHair.jpg", no selector, pixel type "Rgb", 1024x1024x1 pixels, 1 miplevel.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.597 Iray [INFO] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.0   IMAGE  io   info : Loading image "F:\DAZ 3D\02 - LADIES\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\!hair\OOTHairblending2\SurroundingCurls\SSS\SSS07OOTSurroundingCurlsHair.jpg", no selector, pixel type "Rgb", 1024x1024x1 pixels, 1 miplevel.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.598 Iray [INFO] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.0   IMAGE  io   info : Loading image "F:\DAZ 3D\02 - LADIES\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\!hair\OOTHairblending2\SurroundingCurls\OOTUtilitySurroundingCurlsHairSP3.jpg", no selector, pixel type "Rgb", 4096x4096x1 pixels, 1 miplevel.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.599 Iray [INFO] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.0   IMAGE  io   info : Loading image "F:\DAZ 3D\02 - LADIES\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\!hair\OOTHairblending2\SurroundingCurls\08OOTSurroundingCurlsHairS.jpg", no selector, pixel type "Rgb", 4000x4000x1 pixels, 1 miplevel.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.599 Iray [INFO] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.0   IMAGE  io   info : Loading image "F:\DAZ 3D\02 - LADIES\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\!hair\OOTHairblending2\SurroundingCurls\07OOTSurroundingCurlsHairS.jpg", no selector, pixel type "Rgb", 4000x4000x1 pixels, 1 miplevel.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.601 Iray [INFO] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.0   IMAGE  io   info : Loading image "F:\DAZ 3D\02 - LADIES\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\!hair\OOTHairblending2\SurroundingCurls\OOTUtilitySurroundingCurlsHairB.jpg", no selector, pixel type "Rgb", 8000x8000x1 pixels, 1 miplevel.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.603 Iray [INFO] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.0   IMAGE  io   info : Loading image "F:\DAZ 3D\02 - LADIES\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\!hair\OOTHairblending2\SurroundingCurls\OOTUtilitySurroundingCurlsHairSP1.jpg", no selector, pixel type "Rgb", 4096x4096x1 pixels, 1 miplevel.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.604 Iray [INFO] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.0   IMAGE  io   info : Loading image "F:\DAZ 3D\02 - LADIES\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\!hair\OOTHairblending2\SurroundingCurls\OOTUtilitySurroundingCurlsHairSP4.jpg", no selector, pixel type "Rgb", 4096x4096x1 pixels, 1 miplevel.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.605 Iray [INFO] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.0   IMAGE  io   info : Loading image "F:\DAZ 3D\02 - LADIES\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\!hair\OOTHairblending2\SurroundingCurls\08OOTSurroundingCurlsHairST.jpg", no selector, pixel type "Rgb", 256x256x1 pixels, 1 miplevel.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.605 Iray [INFO] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.0   IMAGE  io   info : Loading image "F:\DAZ 3D\02 - LADIES\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\!hair\OOTHairblending2\SurroundingCurls\07OOTSurroundingCurlsHairST.jpg", no selector, pixel type "Rgb", 256x256x1 pixels, 1 miplevel.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.607 Iray [INFO] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.0   IMAGE  io   info : Loading image "F:\DAZ 3D\02 - LADIES\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\!hair\OOTHairblending2\SurroundingCurls\OOTUtilitySurroundingCurlsHairSP2.jpg", no selector, pixel type "Rgb", 4096x4096x1 pixels, 1 miplevel.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.610 Iray [INFO] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.0   IMAGE  io   info : Loading image "F:\DAZ 3D\02 - LADIES\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\!hair\OOTHairblending2\SurroundingCurls\OOTUtilitySurroundingCurlsHairSP13.jpg", no selector, pixel type "Rgb", 4096x4096x1 pixels, 1 miplevel.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.613 Iray [INFO] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.0   IMAGE  io   info : Loading image "F:\DAZ 3D\02 - LADIES\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\!hair\OOTHairblending2\SurroundingCurls\OOTUtilitySurroundingCurlsHairT.png", no selector, pixel type "Rgb", 4096x4096x1 pixels, 1 miplevel.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.615 Iray [INFO] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.0   IMAGE  io   info : Loading image "F:\DAZ 3D\02 - LADIES\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\!hair\OOTHairblending2\SurroundingCurls\OOTUtilitySurroundingCurlsHairSP12.jpg", no selector, pixel type "Rgb", 4096x4096x1 pixels, 1 miplevel.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.669 Iray [INFO] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.0   IMAGE  io   info : Loading image "L:\DAZ3D\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\shaders\iray\resources\DTHDR-RuinsB-500.hdr", no selector, pixel type "Rgb_fp", 512x256x1 pixels, 1 miplevel.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.947 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating LPE labels

2022-11-27 19:04:54.948 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating geometry

2022-11-27 19:04:54.948 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Updating geometry.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.948 Iray (Scene Update) : Retrieving geometry

2022-11-27 19:04:54.948 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating motion transform data

2022-11-27 19:04:54.948 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Updating motion transforms.

2022-11-27 19:04:54.948 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating section objects

2022-11-27 19:04:54.948 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Importing scene graph.

2022-11-27 19:04:55.002 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Auto instancing compression ratio 1.00 (Full instancing compression ratio 1.00)

2022-11-27 19:04:55.002 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Importing geometry for motion time 0

2022-11-27 19:04:55.075 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Geometry import (1 triangle object with 1 M triangles, 0 fiber objects with 0 fibers (0 segments), 1 triangle instance yielding 1 M triangles, 0 fiber instances yielding 0 segments) took 0.072 s

2022-11-27 19:04:55.076 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Updating section objects.

2022-11-27 19:04:55.076 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating materials

2022-11-27 19:04:55.076 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Updating materials.

2022-11-27 19:04:55.087 Iray [INFO] - MATCNV:RENDER ::   1.0   MATCNV rend info : Material instance 'DS_Surrounding Curls Hair Genesis 8 Female__Side2_2bd_663' uses MDL JIT compilation.

2022-11-27 19:04:55.087 Iray [INFO] - MATCNV:RENDER ::   1.0   MATCNV rend info : Material instance 'DS_Surrounding Curls Hair Genesis 8 Female__BackUnder_2ef_732' uses MDL JIT compilation.

2022-11-27 19:04:55.088 Iray [INFO] - MATCNV:RENDER ::   1.0   MATCNV rend info : Material instance 'DS_Surrounding Curls Hair Genesis 8 Female__Front1_353_871' uses MDL JIT compilation.

2022-11-27 19:04:55.088 Iray [INFO] - MATCNV:RENDER ::   1.0   MATCNV rend info : found 51 textures, 3 lambdas (1 unique)

2022-11-27 19:04:55.089 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Emitter geometry import (1 light source with 2 triangles, 1 instance) took 0.000 s

2022-11-27 19:04:55.089 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating volumes

2022-11-27 19:04:55.089 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Updating volumes.

2022-11-27 19:04:55.089 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating environment

2022-11-27 19:04:55.089 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Updating environment.

2022-11-27 19:04:55.097 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating lens data

2022-11-27 19:04:55.097 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Updating lens.

2022-11-27 19:04:55.097 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating lights

2022-11-27 19:04:55.097 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Updating lights.

2022-11-27 19:04:55.098 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating instance topology

2022-11-27 19:04:55.098 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating flags

2022-11-27 19:04:55.098 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Updating object flags.

2022-11-27 19:04:55.098 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating backplate

2022-11-27 19:04:55.098 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Updating backplate.

2022-11-27 19:04:55.100 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating portals

2022-11-27 19:04:55.100 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Updating caustic portals.

2022-11-27 19:04:55.100 Iray (Scene Update) : Updating decals

2022-11-27 19:04:55.100 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Updating decals.

2022-11-27 19:04:55.104 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Using iray core convergence estimate.

2022-11-27 19:04:55.105 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Allocating 1-layer frame buffer

2022-11-27 19:04:55.109 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Using batch scheduling, caustic sampler disabled

2022-11-27 19:04:55.109 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Initializing local rendering.

2022-11-27 19:04:55.113 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Initializing OptiX for CUDA device 0

2022-11-27 19:04:55.254 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Rendering with 1 device(s):

2022-11-27 19:04:55.254 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : CUDA device 0 (NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060)

2022-11-27 19:04:55.254 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Rendering...

2022-11-27 19:04:55.254 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.12  IRAY   rend progr: CUDA device 0 (NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060): Processing scene...

2022-11-27 19:04:55.255 Iray (Scene Access) : Retrieving geometry

2022-11-27 19:04:55.255 Iray (Scene Access) : Retrieving device geometry

2022-11-27 19:04:55.425 Iray (Scene Access) : Retrieving volumes

2022-11-27 19:04:55.425 Iray (Scene Access) : Retrieving textures

2022-11-27 19:04:56.255 Iray (Scene Access) : Retrieving device textures

2022-11-27 19:04:56.314 Iray (Scene Access) : Retrieving flags

2022-11-27 19:04:56.314 Iray (Scene Access) : Retrieving device flags

2022-11-27 19:04:56.314 Iray (Scene Access) : Retrieving lights

2022-11-27 19:04:56.314 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.8   IRAY   rend info : Importing lights for motion time 0

2022-11-27 19:04:56.314 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.8   IRAY   rend info : Initializing light hierarchy.

2022-11-27 19:04:56.315 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.8   IRAY   rend info : Light hierarchy initialization took 0.001 s

2022-11-27 19:04:56.315 Iray (Scene Access) : Retrieving device lights

2022-11-27 19:04:56.316 Iray (Scene Access) : Retrieving section objects

2022-11-27 19:04:56.316 Iray (Scene Access) : Retrieving device section objects

2022-11-27 19:04:56.316 Iray (Scene Access) : Retrieving materials

2022-11-27 19:04:56.319 Iray (Scene Access) : Compiling custom code

2022-11-27 19:04:56.334 Iray (Scene Access) : Retrieving environment

2022-11-27 19:04:56.338 Iray (Scene Access) : Retrieving device environment

2022-11-27 19:04:56.340 Iray (Scene Access) : Retrieving backplate

2022-11-27 19:04:56.340 Iray (Scene Access) : Retrieving device backplate

2022-11-27 19:04:56.340 Iray (Scene Access) : Retrieving portals

2022-11-27 19:04:56.340 Iray (Scene Access) : Retrieving decals

2022-11-27 19:04:56.341 Iray (Scene Access) : Retrieving device decals

2022-11-27 19:04:56.341 Iray (Scene Access) : Retrieving motion transform data

2022-11-27 19:04:56.341 Iray (Scene Access) : Retrieving device motion transform data

2022-11-27 19:04:56.341 Iray (Scene Access) : Retrieving lens data

2022-11-27 19:04:56.341 Iray (Scene Access) : Retrieving device lens data

2022-11-27 19:04:56.372 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.8   IRAY   rend info : JIT-linking wavefront kernel in 0.021 s

2022-11-27 19:04:56.373 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.12  IRAY   rend info : CUDA device 0 (NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060): Scene processed in 1.119s

2022-11-27 19:04:56.375 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.12  IRAY   rend info : CUDA device 0 (NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060): Allocated 40.483 MiB for frame buffer

2022-11-27 19:04:56.375 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.12  IRAY   rend info : CUDA device 0 (NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060): Allocated 1.906 GiB of work space (2048k active samples in 0.000s)

2022-11-27 19:04:56.375 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.12  IRAY   rend info : CUDA device 0 (NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060): Optimizing for cooperative usage (performance could be sacrificed)

2022-11-27 19:04:56.549 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.12  IRAY   rend info : Allocating 1-layer frame buffer

2022-11-27 19:04:56.561 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00001 iterations after 1.306s.

2022-11-27 19:04:56.710 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00002 iterations after 1.455s.

2022-11-27 19:04:56.864 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00003 iterations after 1.610s.

2022-11-27 19:04:57.058 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00004 iterations after 1.804s.

2022-11-27 19:04:57.231 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00005 iterations after 1.977s.

2022-11-27 19:04:57.415 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00006 iterations after 2.161s.

2022-11-27 19:04:57.571 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00007 iterations after 2.317s.

2022-11-27 19:04:57.724 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00008 iterations after 2.470s.

2022-11-27 19:04:57.875 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00009 iterations after 2.620s.

2022-11-27 19:04:58.030 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00010 iterations after 2.776s.

2022-11-27 19:04:58.189 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00011 iterations after 2.935s.

2022-11-27 19:04:58.439 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00013 iterations after 3.185s.

2022-11-27 19:04:58.688 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00015 iterations after 3.434s.

2022-11-27 19:04:58.944 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00017 iterations after 3.689s.

2022-11-27 19:04:59.265 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00020 iterations after 4.011s.

2022-11-27 19:04:59.649 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00024 iterations after 4.395s.

2022-11-27 19:05:00.133 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00029 iterations after 4.879s.

2022-11-27 19:05:00.642 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: 88.57% of image converged

2022-11-27 19:05:00.642 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00035 iterations after 5.387s.

2022-11-27 19:05:01.182 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00042 iterations after 5.927s.

2022-11-27 19:05:01.427 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00044 iterations after 6.173s.

2022-11-27 19:05:01.596 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00045 iterations after 6.342s.

2022-11-27 19:05:01.765 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00046 iterations after 6.511s.

2022-11-27 19:05:01.933 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00047 iterations after 6.678s.

2022-11-27 19:05:02.089 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00048 iterations after 6.835s.

2022-11-27 19:05:02.247 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00049 iterations after 6.993s.

2022-11-27 19:05:02.403 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00050 iterations after 7.149s.

2022-11-27 19:05:02.572 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00051 iterations after 7.318s.

2022-11-27 19:05:02.736 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00052 iterations after 7.481s.

2022-11-27 19:05:02.901 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00053 iterations after 7.647s.

2022-11-27 19:05:03.063 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00054 iterations after 7.808s.

2022-11-27 19:05:03.237 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00055 iterations after 7.983s.

2022-11-27 19:05:03.403 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00056 iterations after 8.148s.

2022-11-27 19:05:03.570 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00057 iterations after 8.315s.

2022-11-27 19:05:03.734 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00058 iterations after 8.480s.

2022-11-27 19:05:03.904 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00059 iterations after 8.649s.

2022-11-27 19:05:04.079 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00060 iterations after 8.825s.

2022-11-27 19:05:04.243 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00061 iterations after 8.988s.

2022-11-27 19:05:04.410 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00062 iterations after 9.155s.

2022-11-27 19:05:04.579 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00063 iterations after 9.324s.

2022-11-27 19:05:04.744 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00064 iterations after 9.490s.

2022-11-27 19:05:04.930 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: 93.84% of image converged

2022-11-27 19:05:04.930 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00065 iterations after 9.676s.

2022-11-27 19:05:05.080 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00066 iterations after 9.826s.

2022-11-27 19:05:05.254 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00067 iterations after 10.000s.

2022-11-27 19:05:05.411 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00068 iterations after 10.156s.

2022-11-27 19:05:05.662 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00070 iterations after 10.408s.

2022-11-27 19:05:06.052 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00074 iterations after 10.798s.

2022-11-27 19:05:06.637 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00082 iterations after 11.382s.

2022-11-27 19:05:07.566 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00092 iterations after 12.311s.

2022-11-27 19:05:08.495 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: 96.07% of image converged

2022-11-27 19:05:08.495 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Received update to 00102 iterations after 13.241s.

2022-11-27 19:05:08.509 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend progr: Convergence threshold reached.

2022-11-27 19:05:09.613 [INFO] :: Saved image: F:\DAZ 3D\My Library\Applications\Data\DAZ 3D\\DAZStudio4 Temp\render\r.png

2022-11-27 19:05:09.630 [INFO] :: Finished Rendering

2022-11-27 19:05:09.668 [INFO] :: Total Rendering Time: 15.48 seconds

2022-11-27 19:05:09.684 [INFO] :: Loaded image: r.png

2022-11-27 19:05:09.707 [INFO] :: Saved image: F:\DAZ 3D\My Library\Applications\Data\DAZ 3D\\DAZStudio4 Temp\RenderAlbumTmp\Render 1.jpg

2022-11-27 19:05:20.099 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : Device statistics:

2022-11-27 19:05:20.099 Iray [INFO] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend info : CUDA device 0 (NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060): 112 iterations, 1.267s init, 12.993s render

---------------End

• RainRain Posts: 335

Totte said:

spuffy said:

It runs on my macStudio with M1Max and macOS 12.6, I haven't tested on macOS 13 yet (I have a M2 macBookAir incoming with macOS13 that I need for other things and I will test DS on that too).

Edit: Monterey is macOS12, but if you but something new, you will get macOS13
    /Totte

Thank you.  You're right, the front page of the Apple web site said Monterey but when I clicked on details it said Ventura.  

• 2022-11-27 19:01:07.846 [WARNING] :: ..\..\..\..\..\src\pluginsource\DzIrayRender\dzneuraymgr.cpp(377): Iray [ERROR] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend error: No device specified or usable

What is your driver version? What are your options in the Advanced tab of Render Settings?

• Richard Haseltine said:

2022-11-27 19:01:07.846 [WARNING] :: ..\..\..\..\..\src\pluginsource\DzIrayRender\dzneuraymgr.cpp(377): Iray [ERROR] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.0   IRAY   rend error: No device specified or usable

What is your driver version? What are your options in the Advanced tab of Render Settings?

Nvidia driver is 526.98. Here are my adv. render settings:

: