Llola Lane's Song/Music/Story/Poem Inspired Render Thread... Join me if you wish!!!

Comments

• ZateticZatetic Posts: 283

Punk rock girl please look at me
    Punk rock girl what do you see?
    Let's travel round the world
    Just you and me punk rock girl

~ Punk Rock Girl by The Dead Milkmen

• XaatXuunXaatXuun Posts: 871
    edited June 2022

Sweet Dreams

sweet dreams 001.jpg
    2560 x 2560 - 4M
    Post edited by XaatXuun on
  • Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,006

Zatetic said:

Punk rock girl please look at me
    Punk rock girl what do you see?
    Let's travel round the world
    Just you and me punk rock girl

~ Punk Rock Girl by The Dead Milkmen

Not heard that song before Zatetic ... but I must say your artwork goes with it perfectly ;)  Thanks for sharing.

XaatXuun said:

Sweet Dreams

THANK YOU XaatXuun ... now I will have that song in my head all day... lol.  Well done artwork too.  Thanks for sharing.

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,170
    edited June 2022

Squirrel.png
    1920 x 1080 - 3M
    Post edited by AgitatedRiot on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

I just love Ray Stevens he is an amazing singing comic!!

That render so matchs perfectly!!

Saphirewild said:

Thank you very much. The song got stuck in my head yesterday. This just made it worst. 

AgitatedRiot said:

Saphirewild said:

Thank you very much. The song got stuck in my head yesterday. This just made it worst. 

haaaaaaa... now it's stuck in MY head!!!  Thank you very much Agi... :P  lol.  Well done indeedie like Saph says.

Llola Lane said:

AgitatedRiot said:

Saphirewild said:

haaaaaaa... now it's stuck in MY head!!!  Thank you very much Agi... :P  lol.  Well done indeedie like Saph says.

I got squirrels running around in my head still. Thank you very much.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,268
    edited June 2022

From the May DAZ+ Render contest here is my small tribute to the Marshall Tucker Band:

Fire on the Mountain

"Fire on the Mountain
    Lightning in the air
    Gold in them Hills, and its waiting for me there.
    "

Link to gallery image

Post edited by Charlie Judge on

Charlie Judge said:

From the May DAZ+ Render contest here is my small tribute to the Marshall Tucker Band:

Fire on the Mountain

"Fire on the Mountain
    Lightning in the air
    Gold in them Hills, and its waiting for me there.
    "

Link to gallery image

Oh yes.. perfect.. I remember the image and now the song goes with it as well.. Love the song... Thanks for sharing :)

• I do not know why but a couple of days ago when I listened to one of my favorite songs, heat of the moment, I saw this scene. It's also a little memory from my childhood, sitting in my dad's car and listening and singing along to his old cassette tapes filled with classic 80's rock.

The song:

Story: https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/user/6503199125012480#gallery=newest&page=1&image=1230259

1194_REDIGERING.jpg
    4300 x 2620 - 7M

Coliaz said:

I do not know why but a couple of days ago when I listened to one of my favorite songs, heat of the moment, I saw this scene. It's also a little memory from my childhood, sitting in my dad's car and listening and singing along to his old cassette tapes filled with classic 80's rock.

Story: https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/user/6503199125012480#gallery=newest&page=1&image=1230259

Ha.. you're right... Sure beats riding bicycles... lol.  Not heard this song in years... Thanks for taking me back to memory lane.  (BTW... I DO drive a red car... now)  lol  Well done.

You had those new cassette tapes when I had to listen to old 8-track tapes. You kids and your fancy cassette tapes

AgitatedRiot said:

You had those new cassette tapes when I had to listen to old 8-track tapes. You kids and your fancy cassette tapes

Haa... I had old 8-track also... but not in the car.  ;)  

• Thanks @Llola Lane and @AgitatedRiot, I'm glad you liked it. :)

edited July 2022

.                                              Röyksopp - Something In My Heart

something in my heart.jpg
    1920 x 1920 - 3M

XaatXuun said:

.                                              Röyksopp - Something In My Heart

Oh that is lovely XaatXuun ... Thanks for helping to keep this thread going... Your artwork begs to have a sad story written.  :)  

edited July 2022

Night Tales . Lovesong

a  the Cure song

......               . 

love song.jpg
    2311 x 2311 - 3M
    edited July 2022

Oh that is a great artworks XaatXuun ... not heard that song in ages... Well done!!!

Post edited by Llola Lane on

thanks, when I heard this version, of Lovesong, I put it on Loop and going through my props looking for that bike first

yeah, kinda hard to believe it's been over fourty years, when the Cure came out with it, it's like " holy Cra . . ckers"  has it been that long        , yeah for me too, long time

• I was sitting at the computer one night listening to one of my old spotify lists and I thought, it's late, I should go to bed. Then this song started playing and so poof, I saw this scene and I just had to do it. :) Booker T. & The MG's - Green Onions Link to the story in my gallery: https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/user/6503199125012480#gallery=newest&page=1&image=1233719
    1175-5_REDIGERING.jpg
    3900 x 2194 - 6M

Coliaz said:

I was sitting at the computer one night listening to one of my old spotify lists and I thought, it's late, I should go to bed. Then this song started playing and so poof, I saw this scene and I just had to do it. :) Booker T. & The MG's - Green Onions ... Link to the story in my gallery:

This is just perfect... I checked out your gallery story... I love the way you added an E to suits... lol.  Made me laugh.  Are the people using billboards?  Well done.. Thanks for helping keep this thread alive!

• Coliaz said:

I was sitting at the computer one night listening to one of my old spotify lists and I thought, it's late, I should go to bed. Then this song started playing and so poof, I saw this scene and I just had to do it. :) Booker T. & The MG's - Green Onions ... Link to the story in my gallery:

This is just perfect... I checked out your gallery story... I love the way you added an E to suits... lol.  Made me laugh.  Are the people using billboards?  Well done.. Thanks for helping keep this thread alive!

Thanks Llola Lane, I'm glad you liked it. I have used 3d models in the background, I rarely use billboards. I really like this thread, I'm a music lover and I mostly create to music plus I love to explore new music and to take part in songs that I may not have heard before. :)

Coliaz said:

Llola Lane said:

Coliaz said:

Thanks Llola Lane, I'm glad you liked it. I have used 3d models in the background, I rarely use billboards. I really like this thread, I'm a music lover and I mostly create to music plus I love to explore new music and to take part in songs that I may not have heard before. :)

WOW... 3d models... whew... I think my computer would fry... lol.  I've not tried that many peeps with this new computer yet... I'm afraid.... verry verrrrry afraid!  

Glad you like the thread... great to hear new music... and to bring back memories with oldiezzzzzzzzzzzz ;)

I was listening to my fav song In The Jungle and this is what I saw in my head!

Saphirewild said:

I was listening to my fav song In The Jungle and this is what I saw in my head!

Ok Saph... now I'll have that song in my head all day... Thanks for the 'ear worm'... yickkk... lol.  Well done artwork... When I first saw it... I thought of the song... so well done!  Thanks for sharing.  :)

• ZateticZatetic Posts: 283

Corgi Escape

Conclusive evidence of who let the dogs out.

Ok now I have that song stuck in my head now giggles!!

Amazingly funny render as well @Zatetic!!

• junkjunk Posts: 1,212

Oh what a cool thread Llola!  Can I post an old render that was so triggered by a song?  Or are you looking for new material only?