Carrara Sale Email Message Alert thread

Comments

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,179

Philemo_Carrara said:

Chrismas Freebies include the Venus Planet from (our) Alvin Bemar with Carrara shaders : https://www.daz3d.com/venus-the-planet

Excellent tip, thanks.

• 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,017
    New freebies, includes three Genesis 2 starter bundles, if you have missed them earlier.
  • Today there is an oddly-named sale, Daz Original Credit.  Basically, if you use the coupon, you can get one or two Daz Originals (hundreds are listed) for free, if the total is under $25.

• UnifiedBrain said:

Today there is an oddly-named sale, Daz Original Credit.  Basically, if you use the coupon, you can get one or two Daz Originals (hundreds are listed) for free, if the total is under $25.

Saw that. 

I took profit of this offer to buy https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-multi-dress-system-for-genesis-8-females

I'll see if it keeps its promise. 

New freebies, includes must have for Carrara, V6 shaders and some G2 and G1 items.

Thanks, and just to mendiont it, the "Weekly Freebies" includes the Poser format "If You Build It - Picket Fence Textures", an add-on for the original package.

All the Christmas freebies are back today, if you missed any...
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,026

There is a Carrara hair in the sci fi promotion today.  Doesn't look like a good price at default, but the discount rises if you have stacked new releases for some reason.

carrara hair in sci fi promotion.jpg
    220 x 402 - 18K
    New 1 and 2$ items, includes Carrara shaders and a G2 character.
    edited February 2022
    New freebies, includes a big bundle and a small Frankenstein.
    Post edited by 3drendero on
  • UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588

Pretty late in the day, but Daz is giving away $25 worth of product, with a coupon that you can use twice.  Offer expires at midnight Daz time.

https://www.daz3d.com/pot-of-gold-deals-for-you

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,949
    edited March 2022

UnifiedBrain said:

Pretty late in the day, but Daz is giving away $25 worth of product, with a coupon that you can use twice.  Offer expires at midnight Daz time.

_  ? does this Mean Two that add-up to $25 or Two $25's ??  -  needs an better explaintion -

and dont forget the Survey  - 

Post edited by ed3D on
  • ed3D said:

UnifiedBrain said:

_  ? does this Mean Two that add-up to $25 or Two $25's ??  -  needs an better explaintion -

Two uses, each giving $25 towards items from the category.

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,949

Richard Haseltine said:

ed3D said:

UnifiedBrain said:

Two uses, each giving $25 towards items from the category.

~  alrite then , Thanx kindly  ~   .,, dang , now that it's over 1 

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,026

The current flash sale has 60-70% off several items specific to Carrara (strand hair, skin shaders, Grid, etc), in addition to all the content compatible with Carrara.

flash sale carrara items.jpg
    1474 x 1023 - 245K
    The bi weekly freebies include a Carrara shader and a G2 dress.

Pretty good coupon sale today - get up to 4 Daz Originals for 2 bucks apiece (you can use the coupon twice, so the max number of products is actually 8).  Good selection.  Some will be more than 90% off.

There is no Daz+ or other requirement.

UnifiedBrain said:

Pretty good coupon sale today - get up to 4 Daz Originals for 2 bucks apiece (you can use the coupon twice, so the max number of products is actually 8).  Good selection.  Some will be more than 90% off.

There is no Daz+ or other requirement.

Good tip.  As many times as I've been through the Poser format back catalogue, I still found four items I might use.  cool

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,757

I grabbed Santa hair n suit and then converted it to G2 then weight painted the beard to work better in Carrara... yes

got some other things as well for .70c US which is $1AU cool

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,921

damn missed out but save 8 bucks

Freebie with code today, 5000 items and a few of them Carrara unique.

Thanks!  I always check the sales pages, but I would have missed this if you hadn't pointed it out.

The problem is that Daz cries Wolf so many times about free items, only to find out that they are free if you buy something else.  This one really is free.

Freebie with code from the Daz Discord channel of freebies. Requires Discord, get it since there are freebies there sometimes. This is the item today only: https://www.daz3d.com/backyard-sanctuary

Thanks!  I always check the sales pages, but I would have missed this if you hadn't pointed it out.

The problem is that Daz cries Wolf so many times about free items, only to find out that they are free if you buy something else.  This one really is free.

You are welcome, the freebies are often hard to find...
    edited May 2022
    18$ off about 5000 daz items including 10+ Carrara unique items. Code can be used twice and valid only today.
    Post edited by 3drendero on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,712

wow, I misread that as 18% off and overlooked it, I got one Genesis 2F outfit for free and the other one under $2yes

Y'all beat me to it. :)

An unusual way for Daz to give out freebies.

3drendero said:

18$ off about 5000 daz items including 10+ Carrara unique items. Code can be used twice and valid only today.

Also hundreds of Poser format items, of which I got two ... free.  Thanks.

A reminder that you can get G2 characters for 4.99 (without PC+ too). Valid twice for 4 per cart.
    Big freebie for anyone today, scroll down. Even more for PC+ members.