More Non-photorealisitic Renders (NPR II)

19495969798100»

Comments

• pavsikakyjpavsikakyj Posts: 139
    edited August 2021

It is such a shame that 3Delight doesn't allow light bleeding effect..

test-1l1.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 101K
    Post edited by pavsikakyj on
  • juvesatrianijuvesatriani Posts: 556
    edited August 2021

Few new experiment to create luminous toon fx . This is straight render and no postwork except fpr text and BG

Check video loop in link below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cnKb_MN_ObZoqeydynbh3rwmdEvb4lkB/view?usp=sharing

or in my DA 

Helmy00.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 459K
    Helmy002.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 473K
    Helmy003.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 485K
    Post edited by juvesatriani on
  • It is such a shame that 3Delight doesn't allow light bleeding effect..

This has a very nice look to it. Good job.
  • mmitchell_houstonmmitchell_houston Posts: 2,472
    edited August 2021

Deleted

Post edited by mmitchell_houston on

mmitchell_houston said:

I'm working on a mock Gold Key cover for a fanzine. As such, a few things are required: The logo in the left corner. And the text in all caps, sans serif font below. These are just standard to the comics of the 1960s & 70s. Any thoughts or reactions to it? Specifically, does it look sufficiently painted, or does it still look too much like Poser with some filters applied?

Workflow: Poser Pro 11, Photoshop and Topaz Studio.

If you need more old comic drawn style I wold reccoment to use topaz or photodonut. The second one has some amazing stylization. I could make some variants for you if you don't have those programs.

juvesatriani said:

Few new experiment to create luminous toon fx . This is straight render and no postwork except fpr text and BG

Check video loop in link below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cnKb_MN_ObZoqeydynbh3rwmdEvb4lkB/view?usp=sharing

or in my DA 

That's freaking amazing! What did you rendered it with?

edited August 2021

mmitchell_houston said:

I'm working on a mock Gold Key cover for a fanzine. As such, a few things are required: The logo in the left corner. And the text in all caps, sans serif font below. These are just standard to the comics of the 1960s & 70s. Any thoughts or reactions to it? Specifically, does it look sufficiently painted, or does it still look too much like Poser with some filters applied?

Workflow: Poser Pro 11, Photoshop and Topaz Studio.

I think this one already cool  ! Not sure about look like poser though , what I can see its already look like manual drawing or painted . Cool project !!

@pavsikakyj thats default 3delight and pwtoon render as image sequences TIFF and loading and render out as mp4 in photoshop .

No postwork on that video except BG and text

• mmitchell_houstonmmitchell_houston Posts: 2,472
    edited August 2021

CamE across a product over at R'osity that might be of interest to people here: Universal Line Art Hair Shader

I can't provide a link, but if you search for the phrase above you should have no trouble finding it.

Post edited by mmitchell_houston on
  • mmitchell_houston said:

CamE across a product over at R'osity that might be of interest to people here: Universal Line Art Hair Shader

I can't provide a link, but if you search for the phrase above you should have no trouble finding it.

Thanks for information , indeed those shader seem useful 

edited August 2021

Another over proceesed pwToon render in photoshop

OV Post.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 961K
  • TugpsxTugpsx Posts: 732

juvesatriani said:

Your art style is great and your compositions and poses definitely add to the energy in the projects. Thanks for sharing.  

edited August 2021

Tugpsx said:

juvesatriani said:

Your art style is great and your compositions and poses definitely add to the energy in the projects. Thanks for sharing.  

Thanks for nice words , this thread really give me inspiration . 

Here another experiment using Blender EEVEE EXR Multipass and run my experimental photoshop action

Bar EEVE NPR

1560 x 1560 - 2M
    1524 x 1524 - 1M
    edited August 2021

New TS2 postwork

sc1_11.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 182K
    Post edited by pavsikakyj on
  • I think this thread is about to reach its maximum size. Im pretty sure this Forum has a 100-page limit. Someone probably needs to start a new one.

I think this thread is about to reach its maximum size. Im pretty sure this Forum has a 100-page limit. Someone probably needs to start a new one.

Or we can split it at the top of page 101.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,775
    edited August 2021

Bethany x 3

rToon02.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 563K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • Artini said:

Bethany x 3

Hi @Artini this one really cool !! Unity or DAZ studio ? 

• Richard Haseltine said:

mmitchell_houston said:

I think this thread is about to reach its maximum size. Im pretty sure this Forum has a 100-page limit. Someone probably needs to start a new one.

Unless they have modified the code base for the Forums, there is no "page 101." The system gets to the end of page 100 and then it starts throwing error messages when people try to add to it. That's why we're in part 2 of this thread.

edited August 2021

juvesatriani said:

Artini said:

Bethany x 3

Hi @Artini this one really cool !! Unity or DAZ studio ? 

Thanks a lot. It is made in Unity, but exports of Bethany was made from Daz Studio, using Daz to Unity bridge.

I have no skills in Photoshop and need to extend my knowledge of Unity, so it is a natural choice for me.

Post edited by Artini on

Richard Haseltine said:

mmitchell_houston said:

Unless they have modified the code base for the Forums, there is no "page 101." The system gets to the end of page 100 and then it starts throwing error messages when people try to add to it. That's why we're in part 2 of this thread.

No, it will go on just fine until we split it or lock it because people have moved to a new thread.

• PitmaticPitmatic Posts: 776
    edited August 2021

I did this in a painterly style its basicaly several textures a touch of topaz and a lot of smudging in.  

Larger in my Gallery

woman sitting in chair 2.jpg
    383 x 500 - 73K
    Post edited by Pitmatic on
  • 3WC3WC Posts: 1,094

Oh good, if a new thread is started maybe we can finally fix the typo error in the title! :)

edited August 2021

Four amigos...

FourDogs01.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 232K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • So who will created part III thread ? @artini @mmitchell_houston @nathan or pavsikakyj ?

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,142

Has anyone tried the line rendering textures (sold at Rendo) for all Genesis figures? I'd love to hear your thoughts and/or see renders using the textures.

• nyanyannyanyan Posts: 22
    edited August 2021

Artini said:

Four amigos...

Wow, The right dog looks like Igii that is a character of  The Jojo's bizarre adventure part 3, it's funny. Thank you for your image.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,121

nyanyan said:

Artini said:

Four amigos...

Wow, The right dog looks like Igii that is a character of  The Jojo's bizarre adventure part 3, it's funny. Thank you for your image.

Except that at no point in the series does Iggy look like an actual dog.

Thanks for the comments, @nyanyan and @Gordig.

I am still experimenting with Unity to get some NPR look.

• Artini said:

Thanks for the comments, @nyanyan and @Gordig.

I am still experimenting with Unity to get some NPR look.

Plz share and update  in your unity NPR thread how to get result like yours

edited August 2021

Ok. Just one more set of assets.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New thread https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/516106/more-non-photorealisitic-renders-npr-iii

mix003.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
This discussion has been closed.