Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 11

Comments

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,076
    edited July 2021

Horo : beautiful terrain landscape with great texture and different river beddings.

A sandy landscape, the portal is from Tandaluz, the city is from Herminio Nieves.

sandy landscape.jpg
    800 x 500 - 54K
    Post edited by adbc on
  • HoroHoro Posts: 10,069

adbc - thank you. Very nicely done desert (?) scene. The nearly monochrome colour fits the scene very well.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,956
    edited July 2021

Horo – beautiful landscape, awesome how you did different river beds.

Adbc – A fabulous sandy scene, awesome sky.

Two terrain examples using the lightless method, for the 2nd I used the 5D-City Hdri from the Exotic Set

hazefog2.jpg
    900 x 450 - 255K
    hazefog4.jpg
    900 x 450 - 282K
    Post edited by mermaid010 on

mermaid - thank you. Two cool lightless examples. Though the second is more colourful, I like the first a bit more.

Thanks Horo

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,750

Spuddy: Nice, cartoonlike render

Horo: interesting abstract and great render of Level 19. The riverworld looks very good.

Lemonish: Welcome to the forum. I like your surreal approach, specifically the one with the cubes with internal lights.

Electro-Elvis. Very nice pose:  “Uh, what was I doing here?”

Adbc: Sandy landscape looks futuristic.

Mermaid: The top one looks like infrared. The bottom one has great reflections.

edited July 2021

A new landscape render, based on a landscape by Karanta, that I modified a bit. I added Pro Cloudscape 8, also modified and the lensflare by Horo. A HDRI enhanced sky also by David and Horo.

karantamodified.jpg
    1754 x 875 - 938K
    Post edited by Hansmar on

Horo, mermaid, Hansmar : thank you.

mermaid : great lightless examples. The first one looks like a flooded landscape (maybe on Mars), in the second one with the metallic effect I see a fantasy land with water and rocks. I like them both.

Hansmar : awesome landscape, beautiful sky and texture on the terrain.

Hansmar - very nice island, great waves and clouds, the lens flare could even be a part of a rainbow since the sun appears to be about opposite.

Thanks Hansmar and Adbc

Hansmar - superb landscape, love the use of the lens flare, the waves and sky are awesome.

edited July 2021

A self made terrain and one behind with a material from Landscapes under Fantastic Skies, ambient light by the Illhorn_SD_SC HDRI from Islands 2, the key light by the sun. The clouds are a 3D-Slab with a material available at bryce5.com, Material X-Change Volume Clouds by gat (free), modified.

Snow Mountains

SnowMountains.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 285K
    Post edited by Horo on

Wow very nice snowy mountains Horo

Thank you mermaid.

edited July 2021

Horo : Awesome mountain landscape, great material on the terrain, the mix snow and rocks is great.

Another lightless scene, this time with an HDRI. Added two spheres, a tree and genesis with the same simple material.

lightless HDRI.jpg
    800 x 574 - 117K
    Post edited by adbc on

adbc - thank you. Great idea of yours and this sort of a lens behind the genesis figure makes the scene even more interesting.

edited July 2021

Adbc - wow thats an awesome idea and render.

Horo, mermaid : thank you.

edited July 2021

Three self made terrains with self made materials. The castles are modified Château Chambord (free on the Internet). In the foreground two spheres for the fog. Ambient light by the WpH21_SC HDRI from Hypertextures Base and two coloured radials. This is a remade and enhanced scene from 2005 that needed without HDRI 2 days to render, this one finished in 3/4 hours ...

Mount Castles

MountCastles.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 117K
    Post edited by Horo on

Wow another superb landscape Horo, the lighting is awesome

Thank you mermaid.

Horo : I agree with mermaid, superb work.

Thank you adbc.

edited July 2021

I made a terrain, with a photo of the skin of a giraffe as starting point. Some default texture slightly modified and Pro Cloudscape 3 (hardly visible, I think).

giraffeworld.jpg
    1754 x 875 - 1M
    Post edited by Hansmar on

Hansmar : interesting method, great terrain landscape.

Hansmar - interesting idea to create a terrain and the result looks very nice.

Hansmar - I agree with the other interesting idea as a starting point for the terrain, very nice render

edited July 2021

The Pits terrain from Landscapes under Fantastic Skies with a material from Terrain Stacking. At the same location the same terrain again but inverted and with the Mech Map material (City Maps), the moon is a sphere with my material. Sky and ambient light by the Coloured3 HDRI and the key light by the sun. We don't know the aliens on this unknown world but we know that they live in such partly submerged hives.

Hive Homes

HiveHomes.jpg
    1200 x 825 - 241K
    Post edited by Horo on
    edited July 2021

Horo – another fabulous landscape, I like the inverted city.

The X-island from the High resolution set 3. Lighting is from the Sky Toolbox. The space ship is from S Ray and the boat a freebie

dx3-skytoolbox.jpg
    1511 x 850 - 1005K

Horo : fantastic terrains, especially the inverted one, well chosen materials, the sky looks out of this world.

mermaid : outstanding landscape, great sky, the terrain with the shore is beautiful.

mermaid - thank you. Very nice scene with the X-Island.

adbc - thank you.

This discussion has been closed.