[Released] Content Wizard [Commercial]

Comments

• Neko1967Neko1967 Posts: 45

I already started the process for a clean install when I saw note from above

"Does this path exist on your system? F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My TEST Library/Runtime/Support/"

That may of been my issue since I was intalling Third Party in its own folders

Either way it is working now so I am happy again.

Note: I still needed to flip URL and Token in tblstore to get it to follow URL

2021-04-27_13-11-00.jpg
    1113 x 886 - 211K
  • RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,361

BUZZ_2d2525b1 said:

I already started the process for a clean install when I saw note from above

"Does this path exist on your system? F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My TEST Library/Runtime/Support/"

That may of been my issue since I was intalling Third Party in its own folders

Either way it is working now so I am happy again.

Note: I still needed to flip URL and Token in tblstore to get it to follow URL

Yay!  I am glad it is working for you. smiley

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,150
    edited May 2021

Is Content Wizard having problems with 8.1? I have a product from Sveva from Rendo (Simply Express It G8.1) which I would like to install. Expressions reside in People/Genesis 8.1 Female/Expressions. Content Wizard does only find the Zero Expression but not the other ones?

Well seems definitely to be the directory. Another product from another store with Expressions in the Genesis 8.1 Female folder had also only 1 Expression detected.

As soon as I renamed the folder to People/Genesis 8 Female all expressions were detected and everything installed.

@RiverSoftArt Could you please check and maybe provide an update which does support those new main folders (Genesis 8.1 Female and Genesis 8.1 Male in the people folder)? Thanks in advance!

Post edited by Rod Wise Driggo on

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Is Content Wizard having problems with 8.1? I have a product from Sveva from Rendo (Simply Express It G8.1) which I would like to install. Expressions reside in People/Genesis 8.1 Female/Expressions. Content Wizard does only find the Zero Expression but not the other ones?

Well seems definitely to be the directory. Another product from another store with Expressions in the Genesis 8.1 Female folder had also only 1 Expression detected.

As soon as I renamed the folder to People/Genesis 8 Female all expressions were detected and everything installed.

@RiverSoftArt Could you please check and maybe provide an update which does support those new main folders (Genesis 8.1 Female and Genesis 8.1 Male in the people folder)? Thanks in advance!

Could you try this version of RSSmartContentConstants.dsa (goes in data/RiverSoft Art/Common) and see if it works for you?

dsa
    dsa
    RSSmartContentConstants.dsa
  • Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,150

Thank you. Will check that.

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 702

I keep getting the following error: Unzipping the product file(s) failed. Please check the log.

18:46:11 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Analyzing Product...

18:46:11 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Clearing Working Directory...

18:46:11 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): ...Success

18:46:11 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Extracting files from C:\Users\creat\Downloads\149376 Destroyed Police Car DS\Destroyed_Police_Car_DS_PAMAWO_284117.zip...

18:46:11 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): ...ERROR extracting files

18:46:11 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Analysis Complete.

• Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,569

AnEye4Art said:

I keep getting the following error: Unzipping the product file(s) failed. Please check the log.

18:46:11 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Extracting files from C:\Users\creat\Downloads\149376 Destroyed Police Car DS\Destroyed_Police_Car_DS_PAMAWO_284117.zip...

You will get this with almost every set from that artist. It is the way the files are zipped. I solved that by opening the zip with your favorite zip utility, then re-saved it (without any changes). This fixed the issue. 

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

AnEye4Art said:

You will get this with almost every set from that artist. It is the way the files are zipped. I solved that by opening the zip with your favorite zip utility, then re-saved it (without any changes). This fixed the issue. 

What @Mark_e593e0a5 said smiley  There are some zip files that are compressed in a way that the Daz Studio zip utility cannot read.  Re-zipping them will fix it.

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

AnEye4Art said:

What @Mark_e593e0a5 said smiley  There are some zip files that are compressed in a way that the Daz Studio zip utility cannot read.  Re-zipping them will fix it.

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

AnEye4Art said:

Maybe it's this particular product because I tried everything and I still can't get it to install.

AnEye4Art said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

AnEye4Art said:

Maybe it's this particular product because I tried everything and I still can't get it to install.

If you are getting the "..ERROR extracting files" error, you need to re-zip.  However, you could be getting other errors in installation so please post the log for that.

Thank you. When I get home I will try re-zipping again but with something other than WIN-RAR and I will post the log file. Thanks for the help.

edited May 2021

I re-zipped with winrar and winzip and content wizard installs both versions fine but when I click to load it in Daz it says "could not open file: file does not exists".

txt
    txt
    log.txt
    Capture.JPG
    745 x 282 - 32K
    Post edited by AnEye4Art on

AnEye4Art said:

I re-zipped with winrar and winzip and content wizard installs both versions fine but when I click to load it in Daz it says "could not open file: file does not exists".

From the missing icon, the file does not exist in the location.  Did you move the files perhaps?

RiverSoftArt said:

AnEye4Art said:

From the missing icon, the file does not exist in the location.  Did you move the files perhaps?

I just moved them to props using the right click/ change category? The usual way I've always done using content wizard when I want something, in say, figures or transportation.

AnEye4Art said:

RiverSoftArt said:

AnEye4Art said:

I just moved them to props using the right click/ change category? The usual way I've always done using content wizard when I want something, in say, figures or transportation.

I am talking about the physical file, not the metadata/category.  The log mentions missing files but they are empty filenames (so I can't figure out what is missing).  When you rezipped, did you reanalyze and reinstall content?  I feel like something got moved and CW/DS is confused now.

RiverSoftArt said:

AnEye4Art said:

RiverSoftArt said:

AnEye4Art said:

I am talking about the physical file, not the metadata/category.  The log mentions missing files but they are empty filenames (so I can't figure out what is missing).  When you rezipped, did you reanalyze and reinstall content?  I feel like something got moved and CW/DS is confused now.

Yes, Sir I did reanalyze (all files present in zip) and then reinstalled. 

• Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,569

I had those issues once, when I did set up SmartContent, but did not install the content before. Did you install the content in a path that DAZ Studio recognizes?

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

I had those issues once, when I did set up SmartContent, but did not install the content before. Did you install the content in a path that DAZ Studio recognizes?

I installed it to the path as I always did. I never had an issue like this with installs before.

AnEye4Art said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

I installed it to the path as I always did. I never had an issue like this with installs before.

Can you create smart content with CW that works for other zip products?  Let's see if it is only this zip or other products.

edited May 2021

I just tried Renderosity's PETERBILT 281 BUNDLE for DAZ and it installed fine without rezipping and the result's the same as above with the "could not open file: file does not exists" error.

AnEye4Art said:

I just tried Renderosity's PETERBILT 281 BUNDLE for DAZ and it installed fine without rezipping and the result's the same as above with the "could not open file: file does not exists" error.

Ok, so it is a problem for all. This problem is baflling me.  DS has gotten misconfigured and/or CW has.  It looks like it might be CW.  CW is pulling in files from other RiverSoft Art products when it runs, e.g., C:/Users/creat/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_68871/data/riversoft art/common/rs2020helperfunctions.dse.  This file was installed by Daz Connect.  Perhaps that is confusing it?  Maybe there are out of date files from other products?  Perhaps you should uninstall all RiverSoft Art products that were installed by Daz Connect?  I don't know if it will help but I am running out of ideas.

Thank you, Sir. I'll try that after work.
    edited May 2021

The (68871) Wyvern Master Pose Control was installed via Daz Connect and I uninstalled it but I'm still having the same issue. I also uninstalled and reinstalled content wizard via DIM then tried again and same issue.

-I added additional pictures that might give you an idea of what is wrong.

Capture.JPG
    1868 x 487 - 102K
    Capture.JPG
    1521 x 458 - 110K
    Capture_1.JPG
    1529 x 734 - 153K

AnEye4Art said:

The (68871) Wyvern Master Pose Control was installed via Daz Connect and I uninstalled it but I'm still having the same issue. I also uninstalled and reinstalled content wizard via DIM then tried again and same issue.

-I added additional pictures that might give you an idea of what is wrong.

The screenshots don't really help much.  The Daz Log is the best for information.  When you get the file does not exist, does it actually exist on your system at that location?  Has it been deleted for some reason?

I right click to "browse product location" and nothing happens but a search shows that the product is in "C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\Runtime\Support"

Capture.JPG
    919 x 181 - 40K

AnEye4Art said:

I right click to "browse product location" and nothing happens but a search shows that the product is in "C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\Runtime\Support"

That is just the metadata (Smart Content).  The content does not exist.  CW is supposed to not allow you to install smart content if you haven't clicked Install Content first.  Could you click Install Content and then verify the files are in the correct location?

edited May 2021

RiverSoftArt said:

AnEye4Art said:

That is just the metadata (Smart Content).  The content does not exist.  CW is supposed to not allow you to install smart content if you haven't clicked Install Content first.  Could you click Install Content and then verify the files are in the correct location?

It works now - I was skipping the install content first and installing smart content instead. Thanks for the help.

AnEye4Art said:

RiverSoftArt said:

AnEye4Art said:

It works now - I was skipping the install content first and installing smart content instead. Thanks for the help.

Yea! smiley

Is there an uninstall option for items installed with content wizard or do I just right click and delete it?