[Released] Content Wizard [Commercial]

1252628303140

Comments

  • RiverSoftArtRiverSoftArt Posts: 5,328

    bytescapes said:

    Forgive me if this is a frequently-asked question, but I didn't find an obvious answer in this thread, or in the documentation.

    I'm trying to install to a separate library at 'F:/DAZ 3D/Installs/Miscellaneous', which contains the usual 'data', 'People', 'Runtime' etc. folders.

    Some of the archives I'm installing from contain 'data', 'People', 'Runtime' etc. at top-level; these install without problems.

    Others contain the following structure:

       My Library

          data

          People

          Runtime

    If I try to install those using Content Wizard, then I end up with a folder  'F:/DAZ 3D/Installs/Miscellaneous/My Library', i.e.

    Miscellaneous

       My Library

          data

          People

          Runtime

      data

      People

      Runtime

    which, quite aside from being a mess, means that the relative paths are broken.

    This seems to be a common issue, so I assume Content Wizard has some simple and obvious way of dealing with it. But I haven't found it, so my question is: what's the best way to get Content Wizard to strip off that 'My Library' from the destination paths when installing?

    In the zip, change "My Library" to "Content" and resave.  CW looks for things under Content or at top-level

  • bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,660

    Nice. Thank you.

    Would it make sense for some future version of Content Wizard to also look under 'My Library' as it currently looks under 'Content', or would that have undesirable side-effects?

  • bytescapes said:

    Nice. Thank you.

    Would it make sense for some future version of Content Wizard to also look under 'My Library' as it currently looks under 'Content', or would that have undesirable side-effects?

    It is not really set up for multiple different first directories.  I want be doing that, at least at this time.

  • The first products for G8.1 arrive. Unfortunately, the update is still in the DAZ queue indecision.

    I do get an error message

    2021-02-02 17:33:03.009 Loaded image 00-Load Geoshell 8.1.png

    2021-02-02 17:33:03.011 DEBUG: wearable content type /Wardrobe

    2021-02-02 17:33:03.011 DEBUG: character genesis 8.1 female

    2021-02-02 17:33:03.011 DEBUG: Character Analysis undefined

    2021-02-02 17:33:03.011 DEBUG: GetCompatibility /Users/mark/Library/Application Support/DAZ 3D/Studio4/temp/SCI/People/Genesis 8.1 Female/Clothing/Sexy Skinz - Just the Tops G8F 8.1/00-Load Geoshell 8.1.duf wearable Female Default Compat=

    2021-02-02 17:33:05.125 WARNING: Script Error: Line 2081

    2021-02-02 17:33:05.125 WARNING: TypeError: Result of expression 'compat2' [undefined] is not an object.

    2021-02-02 17:33:05.125 WARNING: Stack Trace:

    <anonymous>()@/Volumes/DAZ Network Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentFunctions.dse:2081

    I suppose adding G8.1F to the RSSmartContentConstants.dsa file will solve that (until the update finally arrives). Is this the correct setting? Or do we need to wait for DAZ to finally get the update available?

      'genesis 8.1 female'              : { category: ['/Default/Figures/People/Female/Real World'],
                                         compatibility: ['/Genesis 8.1/Female'],
                                         gender: ['Female'],
                                         acronym: 'G8.1F',
                                         generation: 8
                                       },
  • Mark_e593e0a5 said:

    The first products for G8.1 arrive. Unfortunately, the update is still in the DAZ queue indecision.

    I do get an error message

    2021-02-02 17:33:03.009 Loaded image 00-Load Geoshell 8.1.png

    2021-02-02 17:33:03.011 DEBUG: wearable content type /Wardrobe

    2021-02-02 17:33:03.011 DEBUG: character genesis 8.1 female

    2021-02-02 17:33:03.011 DEBUG: Character Analysis undefined

    2021-02-02 17:33:03.011 DEBUG: GetCompatibility /Users/mark/Library/Application Support/DAZ 3D/Studio4/temp/SCI/People/Genesis 8.1 Female/Clothing/Sexy Skinz - Just the Tops G8F 8.1/00-Load Geoshell 8.1.duf wearable Female Default Compat=

    2021-02-02 17:33:05.125 WARNING: Script Error: Line 2081

    2021-02-02 17:33:05.125 WARNING: TypeError: Result of expression 'compat2' [undefined] is not an object.

    2021-02-02 17:33:05.125 WARNING: Stack Trace:

    <anonymous>()@/Volumes/DAZ Network Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentFunctions.dse:2081

    I suppose adding G8.1F to the RSSmartContentConstants.dsa file will solve that (until the update finally arrives). Is this the correct setting? Or do we need to wait for DAZ to finally get the update available?

      'genesis 8.1 female'              : { category: ['/Default/Figures/People/Female/Real World'],
                                         compatibility: ['/Genesis 8.1/Female'],
                                         gender: ['Female'],
                                         acronym: 'G8.1F',
                                         generation: 8
                                       },

    Hmmm. That is a good point.  I haven't thought or tried with 8.1.  What you wrote should work, though I would G8_1F as that is what Daz uses in the name of the figure.  When you load an 8.1 female, bring up the Scene Identification and you will see what needs to be added.

  • New version definitely fixes the ampersand issue laugh. I tried it with a package having them everywhere.

    And i can confirm that 

    'genesis 8.1 female'              : { category: ['/Default/Figures/People/Female/Real World'],
                                         compatibility: ['/Genesis 8.1/Female'],
                                         gender: ['Female'],
                                         acronym: 'G8_1F',
                                         generation: 8
                                       },

    allows correct creation of  Genesis 8.1 smart content (a clothing geoshell in my case). Btw. out-suggestion of a valid filename for export is a great idea yes 

  • Mark_e593e0a5 said:

    New version definitely fixes the ampersand issue laugh. I tried it with a package having them everywhere.

    And i can confirm that 

    'genesis 8.1 female'              : { category: ['/Default/Figures/People/Female/Real World'],
                                         compatibility: ['/Genesis 8.1/Female'],
                                         gender: ['Female'],
                                         acronym: 'G8_1F',
                                         generation: 8
                                       },

    allows correct creation of  Genesis 8.1 smart content (a clothing geoshell in my case). Btw. out-suggestion of a valid filename for export is a great idea yes 

    Excellent!  I am glad the update fixes all the ampersand issues for you.  And thank you for sharing the Genesis 8.1 settings.  I will include that in the next update (it never ends surprise)  

    I am glad you liked the export filename suggestion... I find it simplifies my CW-ified content zips and organizes my CW backup process smiley

     

  • Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,306
    edited February 2021

    Btw. I have also tested editing on my Mac. Puting var sEditor = "/System/Applications/TextEdit.app"; in the RSSmartContentConstants.dsa file and commenting out the windows path works fine now laugh.

    Another idea for the next update: add a tickbox to automatically save a configuration file when exporting. I had to re-do some installations lately because the PA had to update some dForce settings (not nice if the pants turn upside down during simulation), and it would have been much easier if I haven't forgotten to save a config file

    Post edited by Mark_e593e0a5 on
  • Mark_e593e0a5 said:

    Btw. I have also tested editing on my Mac. Puting var sEditor = "/System/Applications/TextEdit.app"; in the RSSmartContentConstants.dsa file and commenting out the windows path works fine now laugh.

    Another idea for the next update: add a tickbox to automatically save a configuration file when exporting. I had to re-do some installations lately because the PA had to update some dForce settings (not nice if the pants turn upside down during simulation), and it would have been much easier if I haven't forgotten to save a config file

    Cool!  The Mac editor works!  Yea!

    For auto-save, On Export or Install Smart Content?

  • Lemme start by saying that this is probably the most useful Daz utility I've ever bought! I use a fair amount of third-party content, and this has saved me countless hours of installing and assigning smart content metadata. However, the past several times I've tried installing third-party products, clicking "Analyze" brings up an error message that says "No User Facing Files were detected in the product."

    I don't think I'm doing anything different than I was doing before (when it worked every time). Any ideas on how I can fix this issue?

  • Check the ZIP fike. I had this sometimes, when the PA got overly enthusiastic with his/her directory structure. Make sure that all folders are either in the root of the ZIP or in a folder named "Content". Most often I ran into ZIPs that had e.g. "My Library->Runtime" where it should have been just "Runtime". If all the DAZ-related folders are in the root of the zip, I never had any issues.

    However, be aware that some items may be Poser-only, so those products will not have the structure that DAZ is requiring.

  • Petrichorian said:

    Lemme start by saying that this is probably the most useful Daz utility I've ever bought! I use a fair amount of third-party content, and this has saved me countless hours of installing and assigning smart content metadata. However, the past several times I've tried installing third-party products, clicking "Analyze" brings up an error message that says "No User Facing Files were detected in the product."

    I don't think I'm doing anything different than I was doing before (when it worked every time). Any ideas on how I can fix this issue?

    I am glad you like it.  As @Mark_e593e0a5 said, it is the zip file.  CW uses the directory structure of the zip to figure out what a product is.  If a vendor did not make the structure the way that Daz wants it, CW cannot figure it out.  And, also as Mark mentioned, if it is poser only, there are no user facing files (i.e., files in People or Environments or Props)

  • Thanks for the replies! All of the products I've had trouble with are Genesis 8 characters or Iray shader sets, so they're definitely not Poser products. I've double-checked a few of the zip files I've had this issue with, and the file structure looks fine to me. The "data", "Documentation", "People" and "Runtime" directories are all in the top level of the zip files. Deeper in those folders, the structure continues to be the same as most products I've purchased on Daz (including from one of the same vendors) and installed via DIM.

    Is there anything else I could try? If it helps at all, I didn't have this problem before late November or early December. Like you guys, at first I figured it was just a problem with the folder layout of that one file, but it's happened with every third-party item I've tried installing since then (there have only been 4-5 of them, but I have a lot more I was hoping to install once I solve this problem). I've tried installing products purchased from Daz the same way without any trouble, so I'm pretty sure that rules out updates to Content Wizard and Daz Studio as the problem. I'm wide open to the possibility that I'm wrong about the folder structure inside the zip files being correct, or that I'm doing something else incorrectly. I'd be happy to try anything else you can think of, or provide any other information that might help diagnose the issue.

  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 5,731

    Petrichorian said:

    Thanks for the replies! All of the products I've had trouble with are Genesis 8 characters or Iray shader sets, so they're definitely not Poser products. I've double-checked a few of the zip files I've had this issue with, and the file structure looks fine to me. The "data", "Documentation", "People" and "Runtime" directories are all in the top level of the zip files. Deeper in those folders, the structure continues to be the same as most products I've purchased on Daz (including from one of the same vendors) and installed via DIM.

    Is there anything else I could try? If it helps at all, I didn't have this problem before late November or early December. Like you guys, at first I figured it was just a problem with the folder layout of that one file, but it's happened with every third-party item I've tried installing since then (there have only been 4-5 of them, but I have a lot more I was hoping to install once I solve this problem). I've tried installing products purchased from Daz the same way without any trouble, so I'm pretty sure that rules out updates to Content Wizard and Daz Studio as the problem. I'm wide open to the possibility that I'm wrong about the folder structure inside the zip files being correct, or that I'm doing something else incorrectly. I'd be happy to try anything else you can think of, or provide any other information that might help diagnose the issue.

    Have you tried un- and reinstalling CW?  I use CW all the time for stuff from Renderosity and I very rarely have issues. 

  • PlatnumkPlatnumk Posts: 545

    Petrichorian said:

    Thanks for the replies! All of the products I've had trouble with are Genesis 8 characters or Iray shader sets, so they're definitely not Poser products. I've double-checked a few of the zip files I've had this issue with, and the file structure looks fine to me. The "data", "Documentation", "People" and "Runtime" directories are all in the top level of the zip files. Deeper in those folders, the structure continues to be the same as most products I've purchased on Daz (including from one of the same vendors) and installed via DIM.

    Is there anything else I could try? If it helps at all, I didn't have this problem before late November or early December. Like you guys, at first I figured it was just a problem with the folder layout of that one file, but it's happened with every third-party item I've tried installing since then (there have only been 4-5 of them, but I have a lot more I was hoping to install once I solve this problem). I've tried installing products purchased from Daz the same way without any trouble, so I'm pretty sure that rules out updates to Content Wizard and Daz Studio as the problem. I'm wide open to the possibility that I'm wrong about the folder structure inside the zip files being correct, or that I'm doing something else incorrectly. I'd be happy to try anything else you can think of, or provide any other information that might help diagnose the issue.

    I've had this problem in the past,  It often comes down to the way the zip file was created.  Unzip the file & Re-Zip it using standard Zip Compression, CW should then be able to read the file. 

  • Petrichorian said:

    Thanks for the replies! All of the products I've had trouble with are Genesis 8 characters or Iray shader sets, so they're definitely not Poser products. I've double-checked a few of the zip files I've had this issue with, and the file structure looks fine to me. The "data", "Documentation", "People" and "Runtime" directories are all in the top level of the zip files. Deeper in those folders, the structure continues to be the same as most products I've purchased on Daz (including from one of the same vendors) and installed via DIM.

    Is there anything else I could try? If it helps at all, I didn't have this problem before late November or early December. Like you guys, at first I figured it was just a problem with the folder layout of that one file, but it's happened with every third-party item I've tried installing since then (there have only been 4-5 of them, but I have a lot more I was hoping to install once I solve this problem). I've tried installing products purchased from Daz the same way without any trouble, so I'm pretty sure that rules out updates to Content Wizard and Daz Studio as the problem. I'm wide open to the possibility that I'm wrong about the folder structure inside the zip files being correct, or that I'm doing something else incorrectly. I'd be happy to try anything else you can think of, or provide any other information that might help diagnose the issue.

    You can try posting the Daz Log from when you analyze using CW and I can see what it thinks.

  • Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,306
    edited March 2021

    Mark_e593e0a5 said:

    DIM downgrade warining

    Today, DIM showed an update to CW, Package date is Jun 19th 2020. Don't install, it is an old version. Something is really borked at DAZ.

    Manually downloading the file also loads the older package.

    I have filed a ticket with DAZ already.

    DAZ has removed the erroneous old version from DIM.  

    Post edited by Mark_e593e0a5 on
  • brvsnbrvsn Posts: 213
    edited March 2021

    hi there!

    I have this wonderful tool into my library since quite some time but I only started to use it today.. well it's amazing, really! I hope it will stay updated and working for long..

    anyway, I have two question..

    1. is it normal that I cannot create package if not importing the smart content data before? I use many different directories for content so it's not possible for me to use a "real" work dir because I should change it so often.. so I use a fake working dir and the smart content installation works fine but reports a final error when trying to import it into DAZ.. and this prevent the Export Zip File button to be available.. hope I was able to explain.. My workaround is to go to the fake support folder and copy new files to the real directory and then manually import metadata..

    2. when filtering stuff into Table View I selected let's say 4 items and changed categories, but when unfiltering I noticed that I actually selected all the item between the first and the latest filtered (even if I didn't saw them), so I changed categories for stuff I didn't intend to change.. is it normal as well? I'll add that I could also have changed the items order by clicking the column tabs (Filename, File Type etc)

    and since I'm here, is there a rule DAZ follows when listing the dsx file when i click Content DB Maintenance / Re-Import Metadata? I'm loosing a lot of time finding new stuff to import :(

     

    EDIT 2: OK so I tested some more and find better way to manage content and speed my work on adding unavailable metadata..

    I'm still wondering how daz sort items when doing the re-import metadata, because the numeric and alphabetic order is not always used, maybe it's related to content directories as well, but anyway..

    but more important: I can't seem to be able to make a custom sub-category to appear into Smart Content structure tree.. it is available when opening the product (where I have for example Poses / By-Function / Something) but not in Smart Content, where I'm not able to browse the Something category.. :(

    Post edited by brvsn on
  • RiverSoftArtRiverSoftArt Posts: 5,328

    brvsn said:

    hi there!

    I have this wonderful tool into my library since quite some time but I only started to use it today.. well it's amazing, really! I hope it will stay updated and working for long..

    anyway, I have two question..

    1. is it normal that I cannot create package if not importing the smart content data before? I use many different directories for content so it's not possible for me to use a "real" work dir because I should change it so often.. so I use a fake working dir and the smart content installation works fine but reports a final error when trying to import it into DAZ.. and this prevent the Export Zip File button to be available.. hope I was able to explain.. My workaround is to go to the fake support folder and copy new files to the real directory and then manually import metadata..

    2. when filtering stuff into Table View I selected let's say 4 items and changed categories, but when unfiltering I noticed that I actually selected all the item between the first and the latest filtered (even if I didn't saw them), so I changed categories for stuff I didn't intend to change.. is it normal as well? I'll add that I could also have changed the items order by clicking the column tabs (Filename, File Type etc)

    and since I'm here, is there a rule DAZ follows when listing the dsx file when i click Content DB Maintenance / Re-Import Metadata? I'm loosing a lot of time finding new stuff to import :(

     

    EDIT 2: OK so I tested some more and find better way to manage content and speed my work on adding unavailable metadata..

    I'm still wondering how daz sort items when doing the re-import metadata, because the numeric and alphabetic order is not always used, maybe it's related to content directories as well, but anyway..

    but more important: I can't seem to be able to make a custom sub-category to appear into Smart Content structure tree.. it is available when opening the product (where I have for example Poses / By-Function / Something) but not in Smart Content, where I'm not able to browse the Something category.. :(

    Do you mean make it appear in CW Category Editor or in Smart Content?  Smart Content is up to DS.  Try creating that category outside of CW and see if that helps.

  • brvsnbrvsn Posts: 213

    RiverSoftArt said:

    Do you mean make it appear in CW Category Editor or in Smart Content?  Smart Content is up to DS.  Try creating that category outside of CW and see if that helps.

    yea of course I created it before and outside CW; it's available on CW and on default Metadata Tool, file are correctly associated but the sub-catergory does not appear, while I see it when the product is open..

    I know it's related to DAZ and not CW: I opened a thread for that but since I was editing my previous post I asked, maybe someone would be able to help 

    CW works like a charm, I should have started to use it before! 

  • RiverSoftArtRiverSoftArt Posts: 5,328

    brvsn said:

    RiverSoftArt said:

    Do you mean make it appear in CW Category Editor or in Smart Content?  Smart Content is up to DS.  Try creating that category outside of CW and see if that helps.

    yea of course I created it before and outside CW; it's available on CW and on default Metadata Tool, file are correctly associated but the sub-catergory does not appear, while I see it when the product is open..

    I know it's related to DAZ and not CW: I opened a thread for that but since I was editing my previous post I asked, maybe someone would be able to help 

    CW works like a charm, I should have started to use it before! 

    Ah!  Ok, well I am glad you like CW! smiley

  • Sorry to have left my problem (from a couple weeks ago) hanging so long, @RiverSoftArt. I've been to busy to work on the issues I mentioned in my original post (getting a "No User Facing Content" error when trying to install third-party content). However, I managed to get CW working again yesterday, and hopefully this explanation will help anyone else who ends up with this same problem.

    I tried installing another Genesis 8 character from Rendo, and got the same error message I had been getting when clicking "Analyze". I checked the zip file, and could see that the content was all laid out in the proper folder structure there, so I decided I'd check the working directory that CW unzips files into. Everything looked properly organized there, too, but on a hunch I decided to delete all of the folders in that directory, and then try again to install the item. I don't know why that would have created the issue I was having, but after clearing that directory, I ran CW again from step 1 ... and this time everything worked!

    So thanks again for taking the time to work through this with me, and thanks for all of the helpful utilities you create!

  • DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,380

    I was wondering what CW uses to categorize content?  Ive been actually installing bought content (yes I know this is terrible some of it was bought back in Dec, pure laziness!)  And I had purchased some jewelry from Fabiana,everything categorizes correctly except for the earrings keep going to the hands instead of the ears.  Not a big issue because I usually check them.

  • brvsnbrvsn Posts: 213
    edited March 2021

    updating my previous post, I finally found my custom sub-category under the Poses / By Function tree, it was always there but the problem is that it's not alphabetically ordered (only mine), so it's at the end at list while it should be quite on top.. I know it's not about CW but I didn't find suggestions or solutions on the forum so I hope someone here could help..

    I still see weird behaviors when using the filtering option on CW from Table View. I learnt that when I filter items and select all filtered items (CTRL + A) CW actually selects ALL the items, not just the filtered one..

    but also often when I manually select the filtered files and change Compatibilities CW changes the values for many other items.. If I do the same by selecting the files with no filters active that doesn't happen..

    I always keep all file unchecked..  

    Post edited by brvsn on
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 5,731

    Daventaki said:

    I was wondering what CW uses to categorize content?  Ive been actually installing bought content (yes I know this is terrible some of it was bought back in Dec, pure laziness!)  And I had purchased some jewelry from Fabiana,everything categorizes correctly except for the earrings keep going to the hands instead of the ears.  Not a big issue because I usually check them.

    Yeah, I had that happen with an item from Fabiana, too.  Weird. 

  • RiverSoftArtRiverSoftArt Posts: 5,328

    Petrichorian said:

    Sorry to have left my problem (from a couple weeks ago) hanging so long, @RiverSoftArt. I've been to busy to work on the issues I mentioned in my original post (getting a "No User Facing Content" error when trying to install third-party content). However, I managed to get CW working again yesterday, and hopefully this explanation will help anyone else who ends up with this same problem.

    I tried installing another Genesis 8 character from Rendo, and got the same error message I had been getting when clicking "Analyze". I checked the zip file, and could see that the content was all laid out in the proper folder structure there, so I decided I'd check the working directory that CW unzips files into. Everything looked properly organized there, too, but on a hunch I decided to delete all of the folders in that directory, and then try again to install the item. I don't know why that would have created the issue I was having, but after clearing that directory, I ran CW again from step 1 ... and this time everything worked!

    So thanks again for taking the time to work through this with me, and thanks for all of the helpful utilities you create!

    Hmmm, so the bug might be in the unzipping and/or comparing process. 

    I am glad you got it working though.

  • RiverSoftArtRiverSoftArt Posts: 5,328

    Daventaki said:

    I was wondering what CW uses to categorize content?  Ive been actually installing bought content (yes I know this is terrible some of it was bought back in Dec, pure laziness!)  And I had purchased some jewelry from Fabiana,everything categorizes correctly except for the earrings keep going to the hands instead of the ears.  Not a big issue because I usually check them.

    CW uses a combination of WHERE a file is located plus its name to try and figure out what something is.  That is probably what is getting missed.

  • RiverSoftArtRiverSoftArt Posts: 5,328
    edited March 2021

    brvsn said:

    updating my previous post, I finally found my custom sub-category under the Poses / By Function tree, it was always there but the problem is that it's not alphabetically ordered (only mine), so it's at the end at list while it should be quite on top.. I know it's not about CW but I didn't find suggestions or solutions on the forum so I hope someone here could help..

    I still see weird behaviors when using the filtering option on CW from Table View. I learnt that when I filter items and select all filtered items (CTRL + A) CW actually selects ALL the items, not just the filtered one..

    but also often when I manually select the filtered files and change Compatibilities CW changes the values for many other items.. If I do the same by selecting the files with no filters active that doesn't happen..

    I always keep all file unchecked..  

    I can confirm that is a bug.  Basically, the multi-select options are ignoring the filter and going through the list from first selected to next selected. (BTW, Ctrl click will work)

    Post edited by RiverSoftArt on
  • RiverSoftArtRiverSoftArt Posts: 5,328

    RiverSoftArt said:

    brvsn said:

    updating my previous post, I finally found my custom sub-category under the Poses / By Function tree, it was always there but the problem is that it's not alphabetically ordered (only mine), so it's at the end at list while it should be quite on top.. I know it's not about CW but I didn't find suggestions or solutions on the forum so I hope someone here could help..

    I still see weird behaviors when using the filtering option on CW from Table View. I learnt that when I filter items and select all filtered items (CTRL + A) CW actually selects ALL the items, not just the filtered one..

    but also often when I manually select the filtered files and change Compatibilities CW changes the values for many other items.. If I do the same by selecting the files with no filters active that doesn't happen..

    I always keep all file unchecked..  

    I can confirm that is a bug.  Basically, the multi-select options are ignoring the filter and going through the list from first selected to next selected. (BTW, Ctrl click will work)

    Further analysis: this looks like a bug in the widget that DS uses for the list.  Cannot fix.

  • brvsnbrvsn Posts: 213

    RiverSoftArt said:

    RiverSoftArt said:

    I can confirm that is a bug.  Basically, the multi-select options are ignoring the filter and going through the list from first selected to next selected. (BTW, Ctrl click will work)

    Further analysis: this looks like a bug in the widget that DS uses for the list.  Cannot fix.

    Thank you very much; I'm not a developer so I will not pretend to know what you're talking about :D but I understand that it's not fixable untill DS fixes something else before..

Sign In or Register to comment.