Art of the Promo

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,221

Perhaps NOT the most compelling promos evah,  but I certainly listen to fair amount of TalkRadio,  and  it s slow news day,  We're in Lockkdown again.

edited April 2021

Its alway good to see promos for products that suggest great options to help make art faster and easier,  and today's HedgeMaker by Code66 does just that. If you need a row of hedges,  or a collection of cones,  or a row of bushes,  these promos certaily offer a quick placement option.

Post edited by FirstBastion on

A little bit of racing mayhem in the Dirt Racer promos today. 

3D Sugar certainly knows how to render compelling 3D female characters with some cool sign language promos today. 

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

Quite the narrative picture from the Steamjack outfit.

How can we not notice the Jawz shark surfing poses today. 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,050

I think this Camping Time promo did a great job of showing both day and night, and made both very attractive.

Both of these promos for WaterSports  are kinda of fun and well done. Particularly like the fisheye and the murky water tones. .

\

Chihuahua Storytelling goodness.

Exquisite Jinx Jones Promo image.  Great  color and tones with a hint of storytelling.

• OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123

The Esra promo images today are quite evocative.  

Just happen to be going through some older products with today's sale  and saw this sci-fi-atmosphere-processing-deck promo by Tim Payne. Certainly hints at a cinematic moment well engrained with popular cinema.

• Sail into adventure on 3Djoji's Virginia Sloop

edited November 2021

The Adventurer's ToyBox Vehicles kit has this fun promo added to the mix.  We just be playing with the actions figures here...

• Promo for Ron's Sand.

• A surprisingly gooey promo for Vyktohria's Wax Shaders.

• Straight forward functional promo today for Dforce beds.  Load, Place, Simulate.  Practical solution clearly explained.

• There's a cool Iray Camera lights promo today.  Destructive dragons are always compelling.

A rare chance today that we get a comicbook layout as a promo,  but it fits perfectly to showcase the Romance tutorial series by Drew Spence.

Something very dynamic about the swishing water and swirling splash around the katana blade in the Licoris Promos.  Simple elements that elevate it above the average.

I usually notice these promos images from the new releases on the front page  but I saw this "Judah Weapons" conan inspired rescue during a search for axes.  The creature approaching through the fog and mist looks particularly menacing.

• Cause Pands Rule.   Can never go wrong with a bit of humor.

Great picks as always FirstBastion!

• And the Forge burns in the darkness  by Ansiko

I was about to post that as well, nice :) Great spot.

edited February 2022

I'm always hoping more people would post their favorites. I like seeing what others find compelling in promos. 

I do a scan every morning and see if something pops out and gets the attention.  Sometimes we can go entire weeks without anything triggering a response,  and then get some great art two days in a row. 

• Blast off up out of the volume goodness by Kindred Arts

Can't leave it at just one promo image cause this one is pretty darn cinematic too.

• One more cause these are pretty sweet.

edited February 2022

Last one... promise,  this one is a screen capture from the promo video on the main page for the new Volumes functionality. This could be a shot from a movie.

UFOd.jpg
    800 x 458 - 115K
  • KindredArtsKindredArts Posts: 1,217

Thanks for mentioning these FB! I've been tinkering away for months to get a decent art spread for this tech launch. I've even been sneaking them into DazO art i get commissioned for, like this one for the great wall...

GreatWallVDB

Or this one for artemis hab..

artemisvdb

Also these random ones you might not have seen yet....

Tornado1

StormVDB

MeteorShowerVDB

I hope you don't mind me sharing these, i just really love the technology and i've spent far too much time with it now.