Art of the Promo

1232425262729»

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 4,573

There's a video game hero creeping into the shot any second now.  Antfarm's Temple of Sand

Amazing how lush a few hundred thousand polies can look with the right lighting and backdrop.  Deepsea's Tropical environment. Like a still from a NatGeo episode.

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 3,741
    edited August 10

Some really cute and funny promo images for Mister Mushroom by ARTCollaborations.

Post edited by Kismet2012 on

Ansiko's Shipwreck Survivors Camp suggest the environmental horror of a dried up ocean seabed

• KindredArtsKindredArts Posts: 1,106

Ansiko's Shipwreck Survivors Camp suggest the environmental horror of a dried up ocean seabed

This is great, very Mad Max smiley

Luthbellina's Adventurer has discovered a new place to explore.

Jack Tomalin's Atonement is perfetly atmosphered for All Hallows Eve

• LeanaLeana Posts: 5,075

This pic from Anime Action Poses for Yuzuru just cracked me up:

This is a cool post apoc promo for FuryX.

Alright,  the purpose of promos is to get noticed. So true story; I'm minding my own business looking at the offerings this morning on the store page here, my wife looks over my shoulder at the fear itself promo,  and says "oh gawd, she farted" .  Be afraid.

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 4,493

Hahahaha! Nice one!

Alright,  the purpose of promos is to get noticed. So true story; I'm minding my own business looking at the offerings this morning on the store page here, my wife looks over my shoulder at the fear itself promo,  and says "oh gawd, she farted" .  Be afraid.

A different kind of promo with Ron Deviney's new Snow Layers set. Imparting information and how-to wisdom is a great use of a promo.

• juve_satrianijuve_satriani Posts: 98
    edited November 19

Rarestone's new concept character Pei AI and battlesuit suit  , a whole another league of stylized cool. A real treat of visual pop culture.

Those wonderful images makes me wonder why we`d never saw Art of Promo Video Tutorials in DAZ Store? I hope they`ll makes votes who and which artist should be in those series . No offense to peoples who`ve already releasing art series in here(store) but most of pictures in this thread really stunning and beyond amazing !

Post edited by juve_satriani on
    edited December 11

It is always good to impart some information in a promo,  as Drew Spence does in the Visual Story Writing tutorials.

Post edited by FirstBastion on