[Released] Content Wizard [Commercial]

1262729313239

Comments

  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 5,703

    RiverSoftArt said:

    Daventaki said:

    I was wondering what CW uses to categorize content?  Ive been actually installing bought content (yes I know this is terrible some of it was bought back in Dec, pure laziness!)  And I had purchased some jewelry from Fabiana,everything categorizes correctly except for the earrings keep going to the hands instead of the ears.  Not a big issue because I usually check them.

    CW uses a combination of WHERE a file is located plus its name to try and figure out what something is.  That is probably what is getting missed.

    Accessory?  Check!  Eye?  Check!

     

  • RiverSoftArtRiverSoftArt Posts: 5,315

    RiverSoftArt said:

    Daventaki said:

    I was wondering what CW uses to categorize content?  Ive been actually installing bought content (yes I know this is terrible some of it was bought back in Dec, pure laziness!)  And I had purchased some jewelry from Fabiana,everything categorizes correctly except for the earrings keep going to the hands instead of the ears.  Not a big issue because I usually check them.

    CW uses a combination of WHERE a file is located plus its name to try and figure out what something is.  That is probably what is getting missed.

    BTW, without looking into it.  My guess is that CW finds the "ring" in earrings and goes with hands.  Since it takes the first match, it never gets to "ear" in "earrings"

  • brvsnbrvsn Posts: 213
    edited March 2021

    hi again..

    do you know about issues with accented characters? I found that a folder named

    Éritage

     

    is moved to

    tirage

     

    so nothing is found in Smart Content, product is created but empty, basically..

    Post edited by brvsn on
  • RiverSoftArtRiverSoftArt Posts: 5,315

    brvsn said:

    hi again..

    do you know about issues with accented characters? I found that a folder named

    Éritage

     

    is moved to

    tirage

     

    so nothing is found in Smart Content, product is created but empty, basically..

    I don't know of issues but I am not surprised either. sad

  • As someone mentioned a bad update through DIM. What is the current version? I'm on 1.2.

  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 5,703

    Rod Wise Driggo said:

    As someone mentioned a bad update through DIM. What is the current version? I'm on 1.2.

    I think that's the most recent.  That would be *cough* good information to put in the OP, which hasn't been updated since March of last year.

  • RiverSoftArtRiverSoftArt Posts: 5,315

    v1.2 is the most recent version.  I give Daz all the information about each update.  They are supposed to update the readme. sad

  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 5,703

    Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept that which cannot be changed; (the readme)

    courage to change that which can be changed, (the first post in this thread)

    and wisdom to know the one from the other

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 18,660

    Sevrin said:

    Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept that which cannot be changed; (the readme)

    courage to change that which can be changed, (the first post in this thread)

    and wisdom to know the one from the other

    Amen 

  • RiverSoftArtRiverSoftArt Posts: 5,315

    barbult said:

    Sevrin said:

    Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept that which cannot be changed; (the readme)

    courage to change that which can be changed, (the first post in this thread)

    and wisdom to know the one from the other

    Amen 

    LOL.  

    Yea Brethren, that is what thou meant by OP?  Updated

  • GoggerGogger Posts: 2,031
    edited March 2021

    Sevrin said:

    Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept that which cannot be changed; (the readme)

    courage to change that which can be changed, (the first post in this thread)

    and wisdom to know the one from the other

    AMEN +1
    But you DO get credit, RiverSoftArt, for posting a link in the OP - I can't tell you how many threads I've stumbled into and for the life of me can't find the product in the store's search until about three forum pages in someone thinks to provide a link. So thank you for that!  :) 

    Post edited by Gogger on
  • RiverSoftArtRiverSoftArt Posts: 5,315
    edited March 2021

    Gogger said:

    Sevrin said:

    Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept that which cannot be changed; (the readme)

    courage to change that which can be changed, (the first post in this thread)

    and wisdom to know the one from the other

    AMEN +1
    But you DO get credit, RiverSoftArt, for posting a link in the OP - I can't tell you how many threads I've stumbled into and for the life of me can't find the product in the store's search until about three forum pages in someone thinks to provide a link. So thank you for that!  :) 

    Well thank you but I can't take a lot of credit as I don't usually do that.  smiley  The one thing Daz Search can do is at least find a product if you know the exact title, which is always in the thread name.  I add a post later (like you usually see) as that makes the product's "Forum References" see the thread (unfortunately, modifying a post (like the title post) does not make a thread show up in "Forum References" in my tests)

    Post edited by RiverSoftArt on
  • poorman_65poorman_65 Posts: 140

    I am looking at Content Wizard to help me get the rest of my content organized the way that I want it. I'd like to know if it has a way to configure the Smart Content to go where I want it, instead of to "default. I know that I can edit this info for each install, but that would be tedious.

    In particular, instead of using "default", I have everything broken up based on my workflow, like this:

    • Figures (Contains everything that I need for designing my characters)
    • Posing & Animation
    • Scene Design
    • Scripts

    I also like organize things differently underneath of these. For example, for a purchased character named "Amy", I have everything for Amy under a category of "Figures/Actors/Female/Amy". This includes all of the Materials that came with that product.

    So, what I want to know, is if I can configure Content Wizard to put Characters under "Figures" instead of "default", and to use the Category structure the way I want it? All of the examples I have found are showing everything dumped under "default". It would be nice to be able to load a Configuration for Figures when I am installing one, and have things go where I want them.

  • RiverSoftArtRiverSoftArt Posts: 5,315

    poorman_65 said:

    I am looking at Content Wizard to help me get the rest of my content organized the way that I want it. I'd like to know if it has a way to configure the Smart Content to go where I want it, instead of to "default. I know that I can edit this info for each install, but that would be tedious.

    In particular, instead of using "default", I have everything broken up based on my workflow, like this:

    • Figures (Contains everything that I need for designing my characters)
    • Posing & Animation
    • Scene Design
    • Scripts

    I also like organize things differently underneath of these. For example, for a purchased character named "Amy", I have everything for Amy under a category of "Figures/Actors/Female/Amy". This includes all of the Materials that came with that product.

    So, what I want to know, is if I can configure Content Wizard to put Characters under "Figures" instead of "default", and to use the Category structure the way I want it? All of the examples I have found are showing everything dumped under "default". It would be nice to be able to load a Configuration for Figures when I am installing one, and have things go where I want them.

    You will do more work, but you can do this.  If the category container you want to use exists, you can edit it in data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentConstants.dsa (in a text editor).  There is a CATEGORY_CONTAINER constant that equals var CATEGORY_CONTAINER = '/Default';  Change this to your category container and you can do it.

  • brvsnbrvsn Posts: 213

    RiverSoftArt said:

    You will do more work, but you can do this.  If the category container you want to use exists, you can edit it in data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentConstants.dsa (in a text editor).  There is a CATEGORY_CONTAINER constant that equals var CATEGORY_CONTAINER = '/Default';  Change this to your category container and you can do it.

    ouch, didn't know that..

    is this field unique? I mean: is it possible to add multiple base categories trees? '/Default'; '/bla bla'; '/etc' or just one?

  • RiverSoftArtRiverSoftArt Posts: 5,315

    brvsn said:

    RiverSoftArt said:

    You will do more work, but you can do this.  If the category container you want to use exists, you can edit it in data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentConstants.dsa (in a text editor).  There is a CATEGORY_CONTAINER constant that equals var CATEGORY_CONTAINER = '/Default';  Change this to your category container and you can do it.

    ouch, didn't know that..

    is this field unique? I mean: is it possible to add multiple base categories trees? '/Default'; '/bla bla'; '/etc' or just one?

    No, it is just one.

  • brvsnbrvsn Posts: 213
    edited April 2021

    RiverSoftArt said:

    You will do more work, but you can do this.  If the category container you want to use exists, you can edit it in data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentConstants.dsa (in a text editor).  There is a CATEGORY_CONTAINER constant that equals var CATEGORY_CONTAINER = '/Default';  Change this to your category container and you can do it.

    it doesn't seem to work to me..

    I changed that var and I can see less categories when picking them in CW, but the main window still shows /Default/etc and the dsx file still report each file below /Default..

    Maybe this is also related to the DEFAULT_CATEGORIES and DAZ_DEFAULT_CATEGORIES? they both point to Default directly

     

    // Default categoriesvar DEFAULT_CATEGORIES = {  character                       : '/Default/Figures',// from http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/dson_spec/format_description/metadata/categories/startvar DAZ_DEFAULT_CATEGORIES = [  'Default/Accessories',  'Default/Accessories/Arms',

     

    Post edited by brvsn on
  • RiverSoftArtRiverSoftArt Posts: 5,315

    brvsn said:

    RiverSoftArt said:

    You will do more work, but you can do this.  If the category container you want to use exists, you can edit it in data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentConstants.dsa (in a text editor).  There is a CATEGORY_CONTAINER constant that equals var CATEGORY_CONTAINER = '/Default';  Change this to your category container and you can do it.

    it doesn't seem to work to me..

    I changed that var and I can see less categories when picking them in CW, but the main window still shows /Default/etc and the dsx file still report each file below /Default..

    Maybe this is also related to the DEFAULT_CATEGORIES and DAZ_DEFAULT_CATEGORIES? they both point to Default directly

     

    // Default categoriesvar DEFAULT_CATEGORIES = {  character                       : '/Default/Figures',// from http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/dson_spec/format_description/metadata/categories/startvar DAZ_DEFAULT_CATEGORIES = [  'Default/Accessories',  'Default/Accessories/Arms',

    CATEGORY_CONTAINER changes what categories are displayed by the category panel (i.e., when you double click on the category in a row to change it).  It does not change what CW will assign on analysis.  You are not seeing a change when you bring up the category panel?

  • brvsnbrvsn Posts: 213

    RiverSoftArt said:

    CATEGORY_CONTAINER changes what categories are displayed by the category panel (i.e., when you double click on the category in a row to change it).  It does not change what CW will assign on analysis.  You are not seeing a change when you bring up the category panel?

    yes I do. but that does not bring to changes when a category is selected.. it stays or go back to /Default/ in the items list window..

  • RiverSoftArtRiverSoftArt Posts: 5,315

    brvsn said:

    RiverSoftArt said:

    CATEGORY_CONTAINER changes what categories are displayed by the category panel (i.e., when you double click on the category in a row to change it).  It does not change what CW will assign on analysis.  You are not seeing a change when you bring up the category panel?

    yes I do. but that does not bring to changes when a category is selected.. it stays or go back to /Default/ in the items list window..

    Huh.  Then there is a bug, and for now, you cannot do what you want to do sad

  • aldypranata1920aldypranata1920 Posts: 5
    edited April 2021

    I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, but I can't seem to install smart content. I've tried every steps per manual: [1] add zip... [2] fill-in name, vendor, store, ID... [3] change icon... [4] analyse... [5] install content >> succes, never have a problem... [6] install smart content >> always error

    I don't have many products from rendo since I'm relatively new to daz, maybe around 20 something and they are mostly clothing, so I don't have many product to test. I've tried at least half of them and none of them success to install smart content with CW.

    I'm using Windows 10 20H2, Daz 4.15, I'm not sure which version of CW is currently installed on my system (I dont know where to look lol), but I believe I installed the update via DIM recently.

    Here is the example of Daz log when I tried to install Arryn's Alisia Heels for G8F. All the error seems to have the same message, something about failed creating metadata.

    2021-04-20 11:46:33.641      ...Success
    2021-04-20 11:46:33.641 DEBUG: Copying "Runtime/Textures/Arryn/Alisia_Heels/Alisia_tx_shoelaces_Roughness.jpg" to "F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My TEST Library/Runtime/Textures/Arryn/Alisia_Heels/Alisia_tx_shoelaces_Roughness.jpg"
    2021-04-20 11:46:33.644 Copying "Runtime/Textures/Arryn/Alisia_Heels/Alisia_tx_shoelaces_Roughness.jpg" to "F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My TEST Library/Runtime/Textures/Arryn/Alisia_Heels/Alisia_tx_shoelaces_Roughness.jpg"
    2021-04-20 11:46:33.646 DEBUG:      ...Success
    2021-04-20 11:46:33.651      ...Success
    2021-04-20 11:46:33.674 DEBUG: Installation Completed Successfully
    2021-04-20 11:46:33.675 Installation Completed Successfully
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.839 *** Scene Cleared ***
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.923 DEBUG: Installing Product to Daz Studio...
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.924 Installing Product to Daz Studio...
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.924 DEBUG: Version Number 1.2
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.925 Version Number 1.2
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.926 DEBUG: DAZ 3D
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.926 DEBUG: LOCAL USER
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.926 DEBUG: Renderosity
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.926 DEBUG: Verifying existence of Renderosity store: true
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.927 Verifying existence of Renderosity store: true
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.928 DEBUG: Verifying "Alisia Heels" product does not exist already
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.928 Verifying "Alisia Heels" product does not exist already
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.930 DEBUG: Creating "Alisia Heels" product (Store="Renderosity", ID="121711") in Daz Studio...
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.931 Creating "Alisia Heels" product (Store="Renderosity", ID="121711") in Daz Studio...
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.935 DEBUG: Building product metadata...
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.937 Building product metadata...
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.937 DEBUG: Support File is Runtime/Support/Renderosity_121711_Alisia_Heels.dsx
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.937 DEBUG: SaveMetadataXML F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My TEST Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_121711_Alisia_Heels.dsx C:/Users/Zero/AppData/Roaming/DAZ 3D/Studio4/temp/SCI/
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.937 DEBUG: Unable to open file for writing: F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My TEST Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_121711_Alisia_Heels.dsx
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.938 Unable to open file for writing: F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My TEST Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_121711_Alisia_Heels.dsx
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.938 DEBUG: Error creating metadata for Daz Studio import: F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My TEST Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_121711_Alisia_Heels.dsx
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.939 Error creating metadata for Daz Studio import: F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My TEST Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_121711_Alisia_Heels.dsx
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.939 DEBUG: There were errors during installation.
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.940 There were errors during installation.
    2021-04-20 11:48:23.425 DEBUG: SaveProductToSettings Alisia Heels
    2021-04-20 11:48:23.426 DEBUG: SaveInfoToSettings
    2021-04-20 11:48:23.533 DEBUG: SaveProductToSettings Alisia Heels
    2021-04-20 11:48:23.534 DEBUG: SaveInfoToSettings
    2021-04-20 11:48:23.592 Script executed successfully: F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My Library/Scripts/RiverSoft Art/Content Wizard/Content Wizard.dse

     

    EDIT: So I've tried to install all rendo product that I have, there are 22 of them, and none of them success to install smart content. Installing product themselves with CW went smoothly without problem and all assets are working properly. So I believe the problem is with my system, not with the products themselves.

    Screenshot 2021-04-20 114422.jpg
    1775 x 957 - 187K
    Screenshot 2021-04-20 114559.jpg
    1776 x 957 - 201K
    Screenshot 2021-04-20 114735.jpg
    1777 x 960 - 359K
    Post edited by aldypranata1920 on
  • Neko1967Neko1967 Posts: 35

    I tried to look though the Tread and cannot find the answer.  

    I can get trough the Unzip, Analyze and install Content.  However when I get Install smart content is says there is errors.  I was able to get this to work in the past and I seem to remember about chaning a config file somwhere.  Also I have to fix the Database table so it can link properly.

    Log

    23:16:55 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Installing Product to Daz Studio...

    23:16:55 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Version Number 1.2

    23:16:55 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Verifying existence of Renderosity store: true

    23:16:55 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Verifying "Maid Outfit G8 F 218887" product does not exist already

    23:16:55 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Creating "Maid Outfit G8 F 218887" product (Store="Renderosity", ID="125159") in Daz Studio...

    23:16:55 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Daz Studio returned "Maid Outfit G8 F" product when "Maid Outfit G8 F 218887" product was requested to be created

    23:16:55 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Product: Maid Outfit G8 F

    23:16:55 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Description:

    23:16:55 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): URL: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?ViewProduct=125159

    23:16:55 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Artists:

    23:16:55 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Store: Renderosity

    23:16:55 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Vendor: false

    23:16:55 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): GUID: e3390870-b60c-4db1-8785-21dfcdc15f61

    23:16:55 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Date Installed: Mon Apr 26 2021 22:43:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time) (Currently Installed: true)

    23:16:55 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Date Released: Mon Apr 26 2021 22:43:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time)

    23:16:55 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Copy: false, Delete: true, Insert: false, Modify: true, Rename: true

    23:16:55 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Number of Assets: 0

    23:16:55 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Number of Child Containers: 0

    23:16:55 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): There were errors during installation.

    23:22:22 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Installing Product to Daz Studio...

    23:22:22 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Version Number 1.2

    23:22:22 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Verifying existence of Renderosity store: true

    23:22:22 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Verifying "Maid Outfit G8 F 218887" product does not exist already

    23:22:22 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Creating "Maid Outfit G8 F 218887" product (Store="Renderosity", ID="125159") in Daz Studio...

    23:22:22 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Daz Studio returned "Maid Outfit G8 F" product when "Maid Outfit G8 F 218887" product was requested to be created

    23:22:22 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Product: Maid Outfit G8 F

    23:22:22 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Description:

    23:22:22 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): URL: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?ViewProduct=125159

    23:22:22 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Artists:

    23:22:22 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Store: Renderosity

    23:22:22 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Vendor: false

    23:22:22 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): GUID: e3390870-b60c-4db1-8785-21dfcdc15f61

    23:22:22 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Date Installed: Mon Apr 26 2021 22:43:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time) (Currently Installed: true)

    23:22:22 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Date Released: Mon Apr 26 2021 22:43:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time)

    23:22:22 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Copy: false, Delete: true, Insert: false, Modify: true, Rename: true

    23:22:22 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Number of Assets: 0

    23:22:22 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Number of Child Containers: 0

    23:22:22 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): There were errors during installation.

     

     

    2021-04-26_23-22-08.jpg
    1281 x 1205 - 216K
  • PlatnumkPlatnumk Posts: 540

    Remove the zip that has the templates & the error should go away

  • brvsnbrvsn Posts: 213
    edited April 2021

    aldypranata1920 said:

    EDIT: So I've tried to install all rendo product that I have, there are 22 of them, and none of them success to install smart content. Installing product themselves with CW went smoothly without problem and all assets are working properly. So I believe the problem is with my system, not with the products themselves.

     is the My Test Library added to Contet Manager?

    EDIT: I would also try to use the Reimport Database to see if the dsx files are found by Daz: from Smart Content or Content Manager tab click the hamburger menu (the one with three horizontal lines), then Content Database Maintenance and check the Process Metadata and Re-Import voices.. there you have the list of products from the smart content database.. you should also have the ones you created with CW..

    Post edited by brvsn on
  • brvsnbrvsn Posts: 213
    edited April 2021

    is there a way to save the product image preview as a jpg file instead of png?

    Post edited by brvsn on
  • Neko1967Neko1967 Posts: 35

    Removed Texture Zip  Same issue

     

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Installing Product to Daz Studio...

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Version Number 1.2

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Verifying existence of Renderosity store: true

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Verifying "Maid Outfit G8 F 218887" product does not exist already

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Creating "Maid Outfit G8 F 218887" product (Store="Renderosity", ID="125159") in Daz Studio...

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Daz Studio returned "Maid Outfit G8 F" product when "Maid Outfit G8 F 218887" product was requested to be created

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Product: Maid Outfit G8 F

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Description:

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): URL: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?ViewProduct=125159

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Artists:

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Store: Renderosity

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Vendor: false

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): GUID: e3390870-b60c-4db1-8785-21dfcdc15f61

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Date Installed: Mon Apr 26 2021 22:43:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time) (Currently Installed: true)

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Date Released: Mon Apr 26 2021 22:43:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time)

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Copy: false, Delete: true, Insert: false, Modify: true, Rename: true

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Number of Assets: 0

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Number of Child Containers: 0

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): There were errors during installation.

  • RiverSoftArtRiverSoftArt Posts: 5,315

    aldypranata1920 said:

    I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, but I can't seem to install smart content. I've tried every steps per manual: [1] add zip... [2] fill-in name, vendor, store, ID... [3] change icon... [4] analyse... [5] install content >> succes, never have a problem... [6] install smart content >> always error

    I don't have many products from rendo since I'm relatively new to daz, maybe around 20 something and they are mostly clothing, so I don't have many product to test. I've tried at least half of them and none of them success to install smart content with CW.

    I'm using Windows 10 20H2, Daz 4.15, I'm not sure which version of CW is currently installed on my system (I dont know where to look lol), but I believe I installed the update via DIM recently.

    Here is the example of Daz log when I tried to install Arryn's Alisia Heels for G8F. All the error seems to have the same message, something about failed creating metadata.

    2021-04-20 11:46:33.641      ...Success
    2021-04-20 11:46:33.641 DEBUG: Copying "Runtime/Textures/Arryn/Alisia_Heels/Alisia_tx_shoelaces_Roughness.jpg" to "F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My TEST Library/Runtime/Textures/Arryn/Alisia_Heels/Alisia_tx_shoelaces_Roughness.jpg"
    2021-04-20 11:46:33.644 Copying "Runtime/Textures/Arryn/Alisia_Heels/Alisia_tx_shoelaces_Roughness.jpg" to "F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My TEST Library/Runtime/Textures/Arryn/Alisia_Heels/Alisia_tx_shoelaces_Roughness.jpg"
    2021-04-20 11:46:33.646 DEBUG:      ...Success
    2021-04-20 11:46:33.651      ...Success
    2021-04-20 11:46:33.674 DEBUG: Installation Completed Successfully
    2021-04-20 11:46:33.675 Installation Completed Successfully
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.839 *** Scene Cleared ***
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.923 DEBUG: Installing Product to Daz Studio...
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.924 Installing Product to Daz Studio...
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.924 DEBUG: Version Number 1.2
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.925 Version Number 1.2
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.926 DEBUG: DAZ 3D
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.926 DEBUG: LOCAL USER
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.926 DEBUG: Renderosity
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.926 DEBUG: Verifying existence of Renderosity store: true
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.927 Verifying existence of Renderosity store: true
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.928 DEBUG: Verifying "Alisia Heels" product does not exist already
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.928 Verifying "Alisia Heels" product does not exist already
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.930 DEBUG: Creating "Alisia Heels" product (Store="Renderosity", ID="121711") in Daz Studio...
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.931 Creating "Alisia Heels" product (Store="Renderosity", ID="121711") in Daz Studio...
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.935 DEBUG: Building product metadata...
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.937 Building product metadata...
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.937 DEBUG: Support File is Runtime/Support/Renderosity_121711_Alisia_Heels.dsx
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.937 DEBUG: SaveMetadataXML F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My TEST Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_121711_Alisia_Heels.dsx C:/Users/Zero/AppData/Roaming/DAZ 3D/Studio4/temp/SCI/
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.937 DEBUG: Unable to open file for writing: F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My TEST Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_121711_Alisia_Heels.dsx
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.938 Unable to open file for writing: F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My TEST Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_121711_Alisia_Heels.dsx
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.938 DEBUG: Error creating metadata for Daz Studio import: F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My TEST Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_121711_Alisia_Heels.dsx
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.939 Error creating metadata for Daz Studio import: F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My TEST Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_121711_Alisia_Heels.dsx
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.939 DEBUG: There were errors during installation.
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.940 There were errors during installation.
    2021-04-20 11:48:23.425 DEBUG: SaveProductToSettings Alisia Heels
    2021-04-20 11:48:23.426 DEBUG: SaveInfoToSettings
    2021-04-20 11:48:23.533 DEBUG: SaveProductToSettings Alisia Heels
    2021-04-20 11:48:23.534 DEBUG: SaveInfoToSettings
    2021-04-20 11:48:23.592 Script executed successfully: F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My Library/Scripts/RiverSoft Art/Content Wizard/Content Wizard.dse

     

    EDIT: So I've tried to install all rendo product that I have, there are 22 of them, and none of them success to install smart content. Installing product themselves with CW went smoothly without problem and all assets are working properly. So I believe the problem is with my system, not with the products themselves.

    Does this path exist on your system? F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My TEST Library/Runtime/Support/

  • RiverSoftArtRiverSoftArt Posts: 5,315

    BUZZ_2d2525b1 said:

    Removed Texture Zip  Same issue

     

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Installing Product to Daz Studio...

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Version Number 1.2

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Verifying existence of Renderosity store: true

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Verifying "Maid Outfit G8 F 218887" product does not exist already

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Creating "Maid Outfit G8 F 218887" product (Store="Renderosity", ID="125159") in Daz Studio...

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Daz Studio returned "Maid Outfit G8 F" product when "Maid Outfit G8 F 218887" product was requested to be created

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Product: Maid Outfit G8 F

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Description:

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): URL: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?ViewProduct=125159

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Artists:

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Store: Renderosity

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Vendor: false

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): GUID: e3390870-b60c-4db1-8785-21dfcdc15f61

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Date Installed: Mon Apr 26 2021 22:43:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time) (Currently Installed: true)

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Date Released: Mon Apr 26 2021 22:43:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time)

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Copy: false, Delete: true, Insert: false, Modify: true, Rename: true

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Number of Assets: 0

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Number of Child Containers: 0

    06:51:21 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): There were errors during installation.

    You should delete the product from Smart Content (see CW manual) before trying to use CW to install the product again.

  • Neko1967Neko1967 Posts: 35

    I thoguht I would try a new product to see if that was the issue got same an error again

    Bit frustrating because I know this product works.  Yesterday I unintalled contnent reset by cms database and reinstalled content in new directory.  Now I cannot get Smart content to work on third party.  I could completley reomve Daz and start over if that is what is needed

     

    08:27:58 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Version Number 1.2

    08:27:58 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Verifying existence of Renderosity store: true

    08:27:58 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Verifying "Flower ND Outfit G8 F 273306" product does not exist already

    08:27:58 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Creating "Flower ND Outfit G8 F 273306" product (Store="Renderosity", ID="145344") in Daz Studio...

    08:27:58 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Building product metadata...

    08:27:58 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Unable to open file for writing: D:/DAZ_Content/Renderosity/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_145344_Flower_ND_Outfit_G8_F_273306.dsx

    08:27:58 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): Error creating metadata for Daz Studio import: D:/DAZ_Content/Renderosity/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_145344_Flower_ND_Outfit_G8_F_273306.dsx

    08:27:58 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time): There were errors during installation.

  • RiverSoftArt said:

    aldypranata1920 said:

    I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, but I can't seem to install smart content. I've tried every steps per manual: [1] add zip... [2] fill-in name, vendor, store, ID... [3] change icon... [4] analyse... [5] install content >> succes, never have a problem... [6] install smart content >> always error

    I don't have many products from rendo since I'm relatively new to daz, maybe around 20 something and they are mostly clothing, so I don't have many product to test. I've tried at least half of them and none of them success to install smart content with CW.

    I'm using Windows 10 20H2, Daz 4.15, I'm not sure which version of CW is currently installed on my system (I dont know where to look lol), but I believe I installed the update via DIM recently.

    Here is the example of Daz log when I tried to install Arryn's Alisia Heels for G8F. All the error seems to have the same message, something about failed creating metadata.

    2021-04-20 11:46:33.641      ...Success
    2021-04-20 11:46:33.641 DEBUG: Copying "Runtime/Textures/Arryn/Alisia_Heels/Alisia_tx_shoelaces_Roughness.jpg" to "F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My TEST Library/Runtime/Textures/Arryn/Alisia_Heels/Alisia_tx_shoelaces_Roughness.jpg"
    2021-04-20 11:46:33.644 Copying "Runtime/Textures/Arryn/Alisia_Heels/Alisia_tx_shoelaces_Roughness.jpg" to "F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My TEST Library/Runtime/Textures/Arryn/Alisia_Heels/Alisia_tx_shoelaces_Roughness.jpg"
    2021-04-20 11:46:33.646 DEBUG:      ...Success
    2021-04-20 11:46:33.651      ...Success
    2021-04-20 11:46:33.674 DEBUG: Installation Completed Successfully
    2021-04-20 11:46:33.675 Installation Completed Successfully
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.839 *** Scene Cleared ***
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.923 DEBUG: Installing Product to Daz Studio...
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.924 Installing Product to Daz Studio...
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.924 DEBUG: Version Number 1.2
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.925 Version Number 1.2
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.926 DEBUG: DAZ 3D
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.926 DEBUG: LOCAL USER
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.926 DEBUG: Renderosity
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.926 DEBUG: Verifying existence of Renderosity store: true
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.927 Verifying existence of Renderosity store: true
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.928 DEBUG: Verifying "Alisia Heels" product does not exist already
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.928 Verifying "Alisia Heels" product does not exist already
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.930 DEBUG: Creating "Alisia Heels" product (Store="Renderosity", ID="121711") in Daz Studio...
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.931 Creating "Alisia Heels" product (Store="Renderosity", ID="121711") in Daz Studio...
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.935 DEBUG: Building product metadata...
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.937 Building product metadata...
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.937 DEBUG: Support File is Runtime/Support/Renderosity_121711_Alisia_Heels.dsx
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.937 DEBUG: SaveMetadataXML F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My TEST Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_121711_Alisia_Heels.dsx C:/Users/Zero/AppData/Roaming/DAZ 3D/Studio4/temp/SCI/
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.937 DEBUG: Unable to open file for writing: F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My TEST Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_121711_Alisia_Heels.dsx
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.938 Unable to open file for writing: F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My TEST Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_121711_Alisia_Heels.dsx
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.938 DEBUG: Error creating metadata for Daz Studio import: F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My TEST Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_121711_Alisia_Heels.dsx
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.939 Error creating metadata for Daz Studio import: F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My TEST Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_121711_Alisia_Heels.dsx
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.939 DEBUG: There were errors during installation.
    2021-04-20 11:46:58.940 There were errors during installation.
    2021-04-20 11:48:23.425 DEBUG: SaveProductToSettings Alisia Heels
    2021-04-20 11:48:23.426 DEBUG: SaveInfoToSettings
    2021-04-20 11:48:23.533 DEBUG: SaveProductToSettings Alisia Heels
    2021-04-20 11:48:23.534 DEBUG: SaveInfoToSettings
    2021-04-20 11:48:23.592 Script executed successfully: F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My Library/Scripts/RiverSoft Art/Content Wizard/Content Wizard.dse

     

    EDIT: So I've tried to install all rendo product that I have, there are 22 of them, and none of them success to install smart content. Installing product themselves with CW went smoothly without problem and all assets are working properly. So I believe the problem is with my system, not with the products themselves.

    Does this path exist on your system? F:/Daz Studio 4.15/My TEST Library/Runtime/Support/

    Oh silly me, so that what went wrong! My TEST Libaray was initally empty folder and CW create the "Data" and "People" folder automatically when I installed asset, so I assumed it would also create the "runtime" folder automatically when I installed smart content cheeky Thank you for your response, it worked as expected now!

Sign In or Register to comment.