How Many Pages in Your Product Library?

18910111214»

Comments

  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,037

    Rod Wise Driggo said:

    Well, coming a long way. So I myself will try to cut down a bit. This year will be more on trying out all that stuff and learning a bit more on how to use it. Specially with regards to characters until DAZ will figure out a way to dynamially enabling/disabling morphs without impacting figure load times.

    Guess if I'm able to cut spendngs in half or more I might have money for the hell of a render rig ;-)

    I plan on cutting back this year, but with all of the vendors who've been disappearing from the store, I was making a specific point last year of picking up any older items, especially older sets and props, that I could see myself having a use for before they vanished...     

  • hjakehjake Posts: 536

    Well Cybersox's library makes mine pale in comparison at only 7749 items (194 pages which is 40 items per page and 29 items on page 194).

    Based on 40 items per page then 700 pages is approximately 28,000 items which is an average of  2.86 items per week since April 2005. WOW!!!

  • Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,342

    154 pages.

    11 wishlist items.

  • AmaranthAmaranth Posts: 323

    looks like I'm modest only 77 pages angel

  • TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 1,269

    Up to 62 pages, but currently All Stop on procurement. surprise

  • kerrykerry Posts: 60

    Very new user here, just the 1 at the moment but give me time (and er money)

    Wishlist however is a different matter entirely.

  • hjakehjake Posts: 536

    kerry said:

    Very new user here, just the 1 at the moment but give me time (and er money)

    Wishlist however is a different matter entirely.

     

    Hail and well met very new user. Welcome to your newest addiction  :-) 

    Wishlist 898 items.

  • zombiewhackerzombiewhacker Posts: 437

    Three years after my OP, and my content has more than doubled to fifty-seven. Yikes!

  • GordigGordig Posts: 4,772

    I haven't been buying too much lately, so I've only gained three pages over my last total in January, bringing me to 112.

  • LucielLuciel Posts: 475

    28. Which doesn't seem like it's too crazy. But I do make lots of my own things. 

    Torquinox said:

    Up to 62 pages, but currently All Stop on procurement. surprise

    I'm also basically stopping spending until the filth is removed from the top bar and every mention of it removed from the store. (other than PC+ weekly/monthly things, freebies and voucher buys, as I guess that's already paid for). Though there hasn't been much recently to buy. Hopefully DAZ gives up on that rubbish sooner rather than later and offers a full retraction distancing themselves entirely (like basically everyone else has).

  • Sasha MauriceSasha Maurice Posts: 0

    None yet, but I hope to have hundreds soon :-D

  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 9,133

    Old timer here but I haven't been buying like I used to.  Only 64 pages.  Most of which need to be reinstalled again.crying

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 9,737

    I've been buying too much lately. My Library has grown from 521 oages in January to 550 pages.

  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 9,133

    hjake said:

    Well Cybersox's library makes mine pale in comparison at only 7749 items (194 pages which is 40 items per page and 29 items on page 194).

    Based on 40 items per page then 700 pages is approximately 28,000 items which is an average of  2.86 items per week since April 2005. WOW!!!

    OK, now estimate the cost for us please.surprise 

  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,037

    LeatherGryphon said:

    hjake said:

    Well Cybersox's library makes mine pale in comparison at only 7749 items (194 pages which is 40 items per page and 29 items on page 194).

    Based on 40 items per page then 700 pages is approximately 28,000 items which is an average of  2.86 items per week since April 2005. WOW!!!

    OK, now estimate the cost for us please.surprise 

    Or don't.  Some of us are all too aware of how much we've spent, thank you.  blush   

  • Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,552

    112 Pages, and a fair amount on other stores.. Do have some old RDNA items that never got transferred to my Daz library when Daz bought RDNA..

  • hjakehjake Posts: 536
    edited May 10

    Cybersox said:

    LeatherGryphon said:

    hjake said:

    Well Cybersox's library makes mine pale in comparison at only 7749 items (194 pages which is 40 items per page and 29 items on page 194).

    Based on 40 items per page then 700 pages is approximately 28,000 items which is an average of  2.86 items per week since April 2005. WOW!!!

    OK, now estimate the cost for us please.surprise 

    Or don't.  Some of us are all too aware of how much we've spent, thank you.  blush   

     

    Hehehe ..... well ... if you assume an average purchase price of $5.75 USD per product (this factors the freebies, platinum coupons, deep discounts, and that it would be very rare that I would purchase at full price) on a 28,000 item list the spend would be $161,000 USD. Therefore roughly $894 USD per month for the last 15 years.

    .... or for you healthy food connoisseurs, that roughly lunch and supper at McDonalds for two humans everyday of the year. Those nutritious and delicious meals include a Big Mac, medium soft drink and medium freedom fries. For dessert the celebrated heart healthy apple pie.

     

    .... so   ... i'm at 198 pages  blush    .... darn ...... now I'm hungry ..... but where should I eat?!?!?

    Post edited by hjake on
Sign In or Register to comment.