How Many Pages in Your Product Library?

1111213141517»

Comments

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,571

Cybersox said:

Do you really want to know?  Do you think you can handle the truth?

Sigh...

Yeah, I'm in the quadruple digits now, over 40,000 items. 

Or, to look at it another way, there are currently 45,990 items listed in the DAZ store, and I own all but 7,947.  

I have less than 9% of your total.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

I now have 152 pages or 8088 products. 8088? I am old enough to remember when the 8088 was a big thing CPU wise although I had yet to study computer science. That's how big Apples & PCs had gotten in pop culture.

I would say over 200 of those products are freebies I've got since Jan 2023 that don't even require DAZ+ membership to get them.

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,702

370 pages - I do an average of a render a day and there is still plenty of items I have not yet rendered ....

• lachilachi Posts: 74

How or where do you even count those pages?

If I want to find the assets I own I go to the main shop page and then I set the filter to "only show owned". But this page has no pages.

• lachi said:

How or where do you even count those pages?

If I want to find the assets I own I go to the main shop page and then I set the filter to "only show owned". But this page has no pages.

Account (link in upper right corner) -> My Account -> Product Library (icon in upper left corner)

I see that I am up to 204 pages. 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,479

I'm at 241 pages

• My content has soared to 42.
  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,225

I only have 104, but they're All Exceptional pages of Amazing Content!!! :)

• PitmaticPitmatic Posts: 781

I have 39 i am a lightwieght LOL

• 128. I have been shopping here since Millennium Man/Michael 1 was the current version, but the account I am on now is from 2003.

• PaperMoonPaperMoon Posts: 39

166 after today's purchases.