Using the New Forums (In Progress) - Please Post Questions and Issues Here !

1707172737476»

Comments

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689
    edited November 2020

Well...

...something promising...

...I haven't been auto-signed out of the site for around a week ! laugh

Let me repeat that, emphasising the important bit.

...I have NOT been auto-signed out of the site for AROUND A WEEKlaugh

Edit: 12th November mid-evening - still signed in ! laughlaugh

By George ! I think they may actually have fixed it !

(Keeping my fingers firmly crossed)

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
    edited January 2021

New problem - Icons suddenly vanished Fixed by 6Jan21 or earlier yes

Is this a known problem ? I think it started today, or maybe yesterday. Up until then all the icons displayed correctly. (I'm using Edge on Windows 10)

8th December edit: the icons are back, all present and correct. Except that the little head and shoulders 'signed in' icon top right only goes blue if you're signed in AND hovering over it

missing icons.jpg
    1164 x 324 - 96K
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

New problem - Icons suddenly vanished

Is this a known problem ? I think it started today, or maybe yesterday. Up until then all the icons displayed correctly. (I'm using Edge on Windows 10)

It is a known problem since the new store software. As it is a minor problem, it won't be fixed until the big issues with the new store are fixed. You probably had them in your cache until now ...

edited January 2021

Editing an existing post - only raw HTML displayed in edit box Fixed by 6Jan21 or earlier yes

Editing a post (EXCEPT the first post in a thread - that seems to still work correctly, Also quoting a post still works correctly) now only displays the raw HTML, thus:

It used to (until a few days ago) display the same set of edit controls as when you create a new post, thus:

Needless to say that this makes it a pain in the arse* to even make simple corrections, or even just to make an attached image into an inline image.

*takes one to know one ! :o)

edit.jpg
    1353 x 223 - 75K
    create.jpg
    1354 x 375 - 79K
  • hello, just started with daz and cant figure out where the script is supposed to go. in trying to install it so that it can be exported to blender. any advice on how to proceed?

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561

...New Issue:

After submitting a post, at times I see that a copy of it remains in the edit window which requires going to the drafts page to delete it.  This has only been happening in the last week or so. 

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

kyoto kid said:

...New Issue:

After submitting a post, at times I see that a copy of it remains in the edit window which requires going to the drafts page to delete it.  This has only been happening in the last week or so. 

That's been happening to me for years.  It's actually happened to me only once since the new store software.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited January 2021

...the only time I've seen this occur has been after the switch to the new store software.  There have been times whenin the past when  I decided not to, or forgot to post something and a draft was already auto-saved, but this has been happening immediately after I've posted the comment I was composing.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • Where is the date and timestamp of each post displayed?    Come on guys post date & time is basic forum 101.    Without the date & time stamp the forum is useless.   Am I missing something?

• ImMelanieLImMelanieL Posts: 21
    edited January 2021

Curved Design said:

Where is the date and timestamp of each post displayed?    Come on guys post date & time is basic forum 101.    Without the date & time stamp the forum is useless.   Am I missing something?

It's under the poster's id - hover your mouse pointer on the date stamp and it expands like this:

Capture.jpg
    549 x 226 - 24K
    Post edited by ImMelanieL on
  • All new DAZ gallery goes on line - the getting-automatically-kicked-out-of-the-website-every-day-or-two problem (which had more or less stopped for nigh on three whole months) is back.

The auto-kick-out returns when the DAZ gallery comes back online.
    But for the past three months (while the DAZ gallery has been offline) I've had no problem.
    Coincidence ? Perhaps.

• Mustakettu85Mustakettu85 Posts: 2,933
    edited June 2021

Dear DAZ folks, is there an option to have multiple nested quotes collapse when browsing on mobile? As-is, they degrade into a single character width column of text after a few levels of nesting. Imagine having to scroll through it...

Post edited by Mustakettu85 on
  • dennisgray41dennisgray41 Posts: 746

It would be nice if there were a better way to track responses to my responses.