Using the New Forums (In Progress) - Please Post Questions and Issues Here !

1697071727375»

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 25,960
    edited May 15

I keep trying to do the right thing

posting images

but

the image properties don't stick for opening in a new window blank

on neither Chrome or Safari broken heart

Untitled.jpg
    913 x 592 - 61K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 25,960
    edited May 15

well damn it worked then

but will not here
    https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/5629786/#Comment_5629786

tried URL in that space too

works with or without here not there

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • brvsnbrvsn Posts: 120

is it normal that I have to login so often even when using the forum? it's annoying when I receive an email notification about a new post on threads I follow and when I open that link into my browser I can see the thread only for a moment before being forced to log out.. once I login again I'm sent to the account page, then I go back and I'm on forum geneal and finally I can go back again where I needed to be, on the thread.. when on mobile it really really annoys.. :(

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 62,235
    brvsn said:

is it normal that I have to login so often even when using the forum? it's annoying when I receive an email notification about a new post on threads I follow and when I open that link into my browser I can see the thread only for a moment before being forced to log out.. once I login again I'm sent to the account page, then I go back and I'm on forum geneal and finally I can go back again where I needed to be, on the thread.. when on mobile it really really annoys.. :(

Using the inks to open the site does seem prone to this - try opening the site directly first (and thenm clicking the link to go to the post/thread).

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,292
    edited June 18
    brvsn said:

It's been like that since at least 2017 *, but it doesn't happen to most people so it's never going to be fixed (that was a reply, albeit paraphrased, to a bug report I made about this a few years ago).

I think you're just going to have to get used to it.

I have.

( on the positive side - at least it helps you not to forget your password ! )

*make that 2015, or even 2012. Something to do with Magento and/or Cloudflare and/or incompetence

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
  • brvsnbrvsn Posts: 120

ouch..

if there are the premises I guess it's useless to talk about tapatalk, isn't it? I could search the forum and find some very old similar request, maybe devil