New Daz 3D Gallery Launches!

17810121316

Comments

  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,655
    edited February 2021

    kyoto kid said:

    Richard Haseltine said:

    kyoto kid said:

    ...has the thumbnail issue been reported yet? 

    Cropping? Yes. If you mean something else please provide at least some description of the issue.

    ...yes ctropping, and it still doesn't work. I still get the middle of the image showing as a thumbnail even though I reset the size and framing. 

    That fix still hasn't gone through yet. I'll try to let you know when it is (though you may catch it before I do). Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience. heart 

    Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on
  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,655

    Carola O said:

    @DAZ_ann0314 I got a question, will removing the Root gallery cause problems? Reason I ask is that I never actually use that one and it's annoying having a empty folder (despite the folder cover image saying otherwise) amongst my other folders. I would prefer to remove it, but I'm unsure if the other albums are in some way connected to the Root Gallery album, and I really don't want to break my gallery so to say :) 

    Honestly, I am not positive. It "shouldn't" and I am fairly certain I have seen others without one but let me double check or try to test it on my testing account before you try it just to be on the safe side. smiley 

  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,655

    barbult said:

    @DAZ_ann0314 are there instructions someplace for using the new gallery?

    I tried to add an image for the first time today and was confused and frustrated by the interface.

    1. When I click on my Root Gallery to look at it, page 1 is empty. No images are shown until I go to page 2. Why is page 1 empty? Are images lost?
    2. My Root Gallery used to have a photo composite thumbnail (see above image) and now that I added an image to the Root Gallery, the thumbnail for the gallery is just a black square. It implies to anyone looking at my galleries that Root Gallery is empty, when that is where 98% of my images are.of my images are
    3. .
    4. What order are the Root Gallery images sorted in. My new image is not the first one shown. Is it buried on some other page of my Root Gallery?
    5. Why is there no pop up list of choices for Category? I have to randomly type characters to see if any category with that character is available.  How do I know what categories there are to choose from?
    6. ​Adding products used is difficult, because the names that pop up are cut off.

    Hiya smiley

    There is a tutorial for browsing on the second post in this thread. That said, there is not one for posting artwork to your gallery yet. They are still working on some of those things and so I was waiting to do that one but there will be one. 

    On your questions:

    1. Did you try to move an image from "Root" into a different Album that you can recall? If so, please let me know as that is a known issue. If not, let me know and I can take a look and see if I can sort the issue. On the images, they should not be lost. If we can sort the cause, they should reappear. 

    2. This may be tied to what is causing #1. 

    3. (Three is missing for me?) The pictures show over it. Do you happen to know what you posted there?

    4. Generally the newest should be first. That said, I think this all may be tied to #1.

    5. That issue has been reported heart

    6. That issue has been reported as well heart

    Both 5 and 6 are something they are taking a look at. When they get to those, I'll try to let everyone one. 

    If you can let me know on #1 that would be a big help as I think most of the issues except 5 and 6 may be related. Thanks for all your help and for your patience while they are getting through the reports! heart

  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,655

    barbult said:

    Chohole said:

    has that helped any?

     

    Huh? what "that" are you referring to? 

    I think she tried to reformat the post to fix it.  

  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,655

    akmerlow said:

    Not sure if others have similar experience, but if i switch pages in user's main page, at some point page changes stop do anything, like you see same image previews for page 5 and page 7. However, if you choose an album and switch pages in it, seems to be working correctly.

    Do you mean in their root Album/Gallery or the main level of any Album? Also, what browser (with version) are you using?  

  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,655

    Faeofthe3rdDimension said:

    DAZ_ann0314 said:

    Faeofthe3rdDimension said:

    Ok, I tried just now.  I was able to post 2 images, but after that the "Post Image" button takes me to a "Oops" page.  When I try to upload from the gallery edit, the picture never loads past 0%.  So at the moment, it's not working for me.

    What browser are you using (with version) and is it an intermittent thing (like one time it works but then the next it doesn't) or can you not upload an image in Edit Mode at all? 

    I'm using Safari 14.0.3 on a Mac running Mojave 10.14.6.  And it is intermittent for sure, sometimes I can upload, sometimes I can't, and I can't figure out any kind of pattern.  I really appreciate you looking into it, thank you!

    Is anyone else in this thread using this version of Safari? Are you having the same issue? (Trying to sort if its browser specific or if others in other browsers are having the issue as well)

    Another question, have you tried waiting say 5 min when it happens and trying again? If so will it go for you then? 

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 18,663

    DAZ_ann0314 said:

    barbult said:

    @DAZ_ann0314 are there instructions someplace for using the new gallery?

    I tried to add an image for the first time today and was confused and frustrated by the interface.

    1. When I click on my Root Gallery to look at it, page 1 is empty. No images are shown until I go to page 2. Why is page 1 empty? Are images lost?
    2. My Root Gallery used to have a photo composite thumbnail (see above image) and now that I added an image to the Root Gallery, the thumbnail for the gallery is just a black square. It implies to anyone looking at my galleries that Root Gallery is empty, when that is where 98% of my images are.of my images are
    3. .
    4. What order are the Root Gallery images sorted in. My new image is not the first one shown. Is it buried on some other page of my Root Gallery?
    5. Why is there no pop up list of choices for Category? I have to randomly type characters to see if any category with that character is available.  How do I know what categories there are to choose from?
    6. ​Adding products used is difficult, because the names that pop up are cut off.

    Hiya smiley

    There is a tutorial for browsing on the second post in this thread. That said, there is not one for posting artwork to your gallery yet. They are still working on some of those things and so I was waiting to do that one but there will be one. 

    On your questions:

    1. Did you try to move an image from "Root" into a different Album that you can recall? If so, please let me know as that is a known issue. If not, let me know and I can take a look and see if I can sort the issue. On the images, they should not be lost. If we can sort the cause, they should reappear. 

    2. This may be tied to what is causing #1. 

    3. (Three is missing for me?) The pictures show over it. Do you happen to know what you posted there?

    4. Generally the newest should be first. That said, I think this all may be tied to #1.

    5. That issue has been reported heart

    6. That issue has been reported as well heart

    Both 5 and 6 are something they are taking a look at. When they get to those, I'll try to let everyone one. 

    If you can let me know on #1 that would be a big help as I think most of the issues except 5 and 6 may be related. Thanks for all your help and for your patience while they are getting through the reports! heart

    Thank you for taking the time to respond and investigate!

    1. No, I did not try to move any images from one gallery to another. I think all I did was click the Galleries link in the main Daz 3D menu and then click Post Image. Then I filled out the form that appeared. I don't think I even clicked on the My Albums before clicking Post Image (I'm not sure). The image I posted today does show up when I select "Newest" in the whole Daz Gallery. If I click on the image, the URL is https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#gallery=newest&page=2&image=1123457 and it opens a page showing the image as being in my Root Gallery, But if I page through the 13 pages of my Root Gallery, I don't see the image there anyplace. But again, page 1 shows no images at all.

    3. This is missing now that Chohole modified the post. Maybe it was nothing and she just added a new line that incremented the count. Or maybe my comment 3 is just lost now. I don't remember what it was. frown It must not have been very important.

    4. Yes, maybe this is related to nothing showing at all on page 1. My Root Gallery has been like that (nothing on page one) even before I tried to add a new image. I posted about it several days ago, but didn't see any response at that time, so I repeated the question today when the problem still occurred even after I tried to add an image.

  • DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,374
    edited February 2021

    barbult said:

    DAZ_ann0314 said:

    barbult said:

    @DAZ_ann0314 are there instructions someplace for using the new gallery?

    I tried to add an image for the first time today and was confused and frustrated by the interface.

    1. When I click on my Root Gallery to look at it, page 1 is empty. No images are shown until I go to page 2. Why is page 1 empty? Are images lost?
    2. My Root Gallery used to have a photo composite thumbnail (see above image) and now that I added an image to the Root Gallery, the thumbnail for the gallery is just a black square. It implies to anyone looking at my galleries that Root Gallery is empty, when that is where 98% of my images are.of my images are
    3. .
    4. What order are the Root Gallery images sorted in. My new image is not the first one shown. Is it buried on some other page of my Root Gallery?
    5. Why is there no pop up list of choices for Category? I have to randomly type characters to see if any category with that character is available.  How do I know what categories there are to choose from?
    6. ​Adding products used is difficult, because the names that pop up are cut off.

    I can confirm when I go to Barbult's gallery I get the same black  Root folder with nothing on the first page and her newest images are not there.  If I click in the Newest it shows the new images.  I randomly prowled through some other gallerys and did not see this issue repeated with the few I looked at. 

    Post edited by Daventaki on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 18,663

    Daventaki said:

    barbult said:

    DAZ_ann0314 said:

    barbult said:

    @DAZ_ann0314 are there instructions someplace for using the new gallery?

    I tried to add an image for the first time today and was confused and frustrated by the interface.

    1. When I click on my Root Gallery to look at it, page 1 is empty. No images are shown until I go to page 2. Why is page 1 empty? Are images lost?
    2. My Root Gallery used to have a photo composite thumbnail (see above image) and now that I added an image to the Root Gallery, the thumbnail for the gallery is just a black square. It implies to anyone looking at my galleries that Root Gallery is empty, when that is where 98% of my images are.of my images are
    3. .
    4. What order are the Root Gallery images sorted in. My new image is not the first one shown. Is it buried on some other page of my Root Gallery?
    5. Why is there no pop up list of choices for Category? I have to randomly type characters to see if any category with that character is available.  How do I know what categories there are to choose from?
    6. ​Adding products used is difficult, because the names that pop up are cut off.

    I can confirm when I go to Barbult's gallery I get the same black  Root folder with nothing on the first page and her newest images are not there.  If I click in the Newest it shows the new images.  I randomly prowled through some other gallerys and did not see this issue repeated with the few I looked at. 

    Thanks for verifying! I wonder why my Root Gallery is misbehaving like that. It worked fine in the old Gallery. 

  • DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,374
    edited February 2021

    So i was messing around and readded a root gallery. This issue might be tied to Barbult's issue I don't know.  So i added an image to the Root Gallery published it was there.  Then I went into the image and moved it into another gallery (Portraits).  Both galleries showed the image even after refreshing a few times.  So I went into the Root Gallery and removed that image from there and it removed the image from both galleries.

    And another weird thing the icon still shows in the root even though the image has been deleted.

    galleryissues1.jpg
    1920 x 816 - 392K
    Post edited by Daventaki on
  • Fae3DFae3D Posts: 1,850

    DAZ_ann0314 said:

    Faeofthe3rdDimension said:

    DAZ_ann0314 said:

    Faeofthe3rdDimension said:

    Ok, I tried just now.  I was able to post 2 images, but after that the "Post Image" button takes me to a "Oops" page.  When I try to upload from the gallery edit, the picture never loads past 0%.  So at the moment, it's not working for me.

    What browser are you using (with version) and is it an intermittent thing (like one time it works but then the next it doesn't) or can you not upload an image in Edit Mode at all? 

    I'm using Safari 14.0.3 on a Mac running Mojave 10.14.6.  And it is intermittent for sure, sometimes I can upload, sometimes I can't, and I can't figure out any kind of pattern.  I really appreciate you looking into it, thank you!

    Is anyone else in this thread using this version of Safari? Are you having the same issue? (Trying to sort if its browser specific or if others in other browsers are having the issue as well)

    Another question, have you tried waiting say 5 min when it happens and trying again? If so will it go for you then? 

    Waiting 5 minutes seems to let me upload one piece, at least when I just tried it.  So I guess I have to space out my uploads a bit.

  • I just want to say I love how the new gallery looks! but when uploading a picture, cropping the thumbnail doesn't work, it stays the same even after making a change. Is this happening to anyone else?

  • kadaj777 said:

    I just want to say I love how the new gallery looks! but when uploading a picture, cropping the thumbnail doesn't work, it stays the same even after making a change. Is this happening to anyone else?

    This is a known issue.

  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,655

    barbult said:

    Thank you for taking the time to respond and investigate!

    1. No, I did not try to move any images from one gallery to another. I think all I did was click the Galleries link in the main Daz 3D menu and then click Post Image. Then I filled out the form that appeared. I don't think I even clicked on the My Albums before clicking Post Image (I'm not sure). The image I posted today does show up when I select "Newest" in the whole Daz Gallery. If I click on the image, the URL is https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#gallery=newest&page=2&image=1123457 and it opens a page showing the image as being in my Root Gallery, But if I page through the 13 pages of my Root Gallery, I don't see the image there anyplace. But again, page 1 shows no images at all.

    3. This is missing now that Chohole modified the post. Maybe it was nothing and she just added a new line that incremented the count. Or maybe my comment 3 is just lost now. I don't remember what it was. frown It must not have been very important.

    4. Yes, maybe this is related to nothing showing at all on page 1. My Root Gallery has been like that (nothing on page one) even before I tried to add a new image. I posted about it several days ago, but didn't see any response at that time, so I repeated the question today when the problem still occurred even after I tried to add an image.

    Do you recall if the root gallery has had this issue since launch or if it happened sometime after (Page 1 missing)? If it was after, do you recall what you were doing when it happened (may be difficult to recall so if you can't no worries - just trying to narrow it down) I believe you are experiencing a bug. Generally bugs similar to this have been due to a specific image being "copied" as a result of trying to do something else.

    It seems to not be one we've come across before though so I am not sure what is triggering it. Anything you can add may help. Also let me know your browser and version heart

    To anyone else reading this:
    Has anyone else had a similar bug when Uploading your image from the "Main Gallery" using the POST IMAGE button? If you have used that button, has it been working as expected for you? 

  • akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

    DAZ_ann0314 said:

    akmerlow said:

    Not sure if others have similar experience, but if i switch pages in user's main page, at some point page changes stop do anything, like you see same image previews for page 5 and page 7. However, if you choose an album and switch pages in it, seems to be working correctly.

    Do you mean in their root Album/Gallery or the main level of any Album? Also, what browser (with version) are you using?  

    Their root or, i think, when "newest" selected. While in actual albums, pages keep working.

    I tried both in Firefox (latest, because old one that i sometimes use doesn't load gallery much) and Edge (also latest).

  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,655

    Daventaki said:

    So i was messing around and readded a root gallery. This issue might be tied to Barbult's issue I don't know.  So i added an image to the Root Gallery published it was there.  Then I went into the image and moved it into another gallery (Portraits).  Both galleries showed the image even after refreshing a few times.  So I went into the Root Gallery and removed that image from there and it removed the image from both galleries.

    And another weird thing the icon still shows in the root even though the image has been deleted.

    That is a known bug that has been reported but she had mentioned she didn't try to move anything so I think she is experiencing one triggered differently (but with the same general outcome).

    I would avoid trying to replicate it atm though because sometimes it can get your gallery stuck and we don't want more people having issues, though I do really appreciate you trying. That was very sweet of you. heart 

  • Alias52Alias52 Posts: 218
    edited February 2021

    DAZ_ann0314 said:



    To anyone else reading this:
    Has anyone else had a similar bug when Uploading your image from the "Main Gallery" using the POST IMAGE button? If you have used that button, has it been working as expected for you? 

    Not quite the same, but I made the mistake of doing the post image thing for the 2nd image I tried uploading. Filled in the forms, saved it to the folder etc etc. Would not publish at all. So, deleted that and have used the Edit Gallery option with clicking to add a picture to that gallery every time. Always made sure I hit Save before publish (not sure if it helps but that's the old computer user in me!) Also sure I managed to move from root to gallery fine when I had posted there in error. With root galleries, as mine is empty I do not see it on main screen but it does appear on edit mode, so I could post there. Working in Edge btw.

    On a separate note, does anyone know if there will be an option for notifications for messages left on images? It is hard to keep track as is! 

    Post edited by Alias52 on
  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,655

    Faeofthe3rdDimension said:

    Waiting 5 minutes seems to let me upload one piece, at least when I just tried it.  So I guess I have to space out my uploads a bit.

    You shouldn't need to wait as a general rule but if you run into that issue, wait and try again. I know that I ran into it as well but I think what was happening was that in some cases they were pushing through a fix at the same time I was trying to upload. Generally, if I waited and tried again then it went through. I don't think this will be a general rule of thumb (and I could also be wrong on the why in fairness) but it seemed to fix it for me. If it keeps happening once fixes slow (say within the next week), I'll be sure to report it though. 

  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,655

    Alias52 said:

    On a separate note, does anyone know if there will be an option for notifications for messages left on images? It is hard to keep track as is! 

    Not at this time but likely in the future. smiley 

  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,655

    akmerlow said:

    DAZ_ann0314 said:

    akmerlow said:

    Not sure if others have similar experience, but if i switch pages in user's main page, at some point page changes stop do anything, like you see same image previews for page 5 and page 7. However, if you choose an album and switch pages in it, seems to be working correctly.

    Do you mean in their root Album/Gallery or the main level of any Album? Also, what browser (with version) are you using?  

    Their root or, i think, when "newest" selected. While in actual albums, pages keep working.

    I tried both in Firefox (latest, because old one that i sometimes use doesn't load gallery much) and Edge (also latest).

    OK I'm going to attempt to reproduce this and see where I get. I'll try in Chrome first which is what I generally use and then in Edge (I have it too) and I'll see what I get here. TY for the additional information! It is very appreciated! heart 

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 18,663
    edited February 2021

    DAZ_ann0314 said:

    barbult said:

    Thank you for taking the time to respond and investigate!

    1. No, I did not try to move any images from one gallery to another. I think all I did was click the Galleries link in the main Daz 3D menu and then click Post Image. Then I filled out the form that appeared. I don't think I even clicked on the My Albums before clicking Post Image (I'm not sure). The image I posted today does show up when I select "Newest" in the whole Daz Gallery. If I click on the image, the URL is https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#gallery=newest&page=2&image=1123457 and it opens a page showing the image as being in my Root Gallery, But if I page through the 13 pages of my Root Gallery, I don't see the image there anyplace. But again, page 1 shows no images at all.

    3. This is missing now that Chohole modified the post. Maybe it was nothing and she just added a new line that incremented the count. Or maybe my comment 3 is just lost now. I don't remember what it was. frown It must not have been very important.

    4. Yes, maybe this is related to nothing showing at all on page 1. My Root Gallery has been like that (nothing on page one) even before I tried to add a new image. I posted about it several days ago, but didn't see any response at that time, so I repeated the question today when the problem still occurred even after I tried to add an image.

    Do you recall if the root gallery has had this issue since launch or if it happened sometime after (Page 1 missing)? If it was after, do you recall what you were doing when it happened (may be difficult to recall so if you can't no worries - just trying to narrow it down) I believe you are experiencing a bug. Generally bugs similar to this have been due to a specific image being "copied" as a result of trying to do something else.

    It seems to not be one we've come across before though so I am not sure what is triggering it. Anything you can add may help. Also let me know your browser and version heart

    To anyone else reading this:
    Has anyone else had a similar bug when Uploading your image from the "Main Gallery" using the POST IMAGE button? If you have used that button, has it been working as expected for you? 

    Page 1 has been empty since the new Gallery launch, as far as I know. It was definitely missing before I added my first new image. I never tried to copy, move, edit or delete any image from any gallery. I did copy one image URL and update a forum post to replace the old gallery URL for the attached image with the new gallery URL for that image. But that was a forum post change, not a gallery change. Could that have caused some problem?

    I am using Windows 10 and Chrome browser Version 88.0.4324.182 (Official Build) (64-bit).

     

    Post edited by barbult on
  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,655

    DAZ_ann0314 said:

    akmerlow said:

    Their root or, i think, when "newest" selected. While in actual albums, pages keep working.

    I tried both in Firefox (latest, because old one that i sometimes use doesn't load gallery much) and Edge (also latest).

    OK I'm going to attempt to reproduce this and see where I get. I'll try in Chrome first which is what I generally use and then in Edge (I have it too) and I'll see what I get here. TY for the additional information! It is very appreciated! heart 

    I was able to reproduce it. TY so much for the additional details. I'll get it reported heart 

  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,655

    barbult said:

    Page 1 has been empty since the new Gallery launch, as far as I know. It was definitely missing before I added my first new image. I never tried to copy, move, edit or delete any image from any gallery. I did copy one image URL and update a forum post to replace the old gallery URL for the attached image with the new gallery URL for that image. But that was a forum post change, not a gallery change. Could that have caused some problem?

    I am using Windows 10 and Chrome browser Version 88.0.4324.182 (Official Build) (64-bit).

     

    No that shouldn't have done it. Can you give me a link to your main gallery page? (IDK that I asked for that yet) Let me poke around with a stick.... 

  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,655

    Is anyone else missing images from their root gallery (or do you have blank pages?) If so, please let me know heart

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 18,663

    DAZ_ann0314 said:

    barbult said:

    Page 1 has been empty since the new Gallery launch, as far as I know. It was definitely missing before I added my first new image. I never tried to copy, move, edit or delete any image from any gallery. I did copy one image URL and update a forum post to replace the old gallery URL for the attached image with the new gallery URL for that image. But that was a forum post change, not a gallery change. Could that have caused some problem?

    I am using Windows 10 and Chrome browser Version 88.0.4324.182 (Official Build) (64-bit).

     

    No that shouldn't have done it. Can you give me a link to your main gallery page? (IDK that I asked for that yet) Let me poke around with a stick.... 

    https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/user/6068001027653632#gallery=popular&page=1

    Maybe you can borrow that big stick from Chohole! 

  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,655
    edited February 2021

    barbult said:

    DAZ_ann0314 said:

    barbult said:

    Page 1 has been empty since the new Gallery launch, as far as I know. It was definitely missing before I added my first new image. I never tried to copy, move, edit or delete any image from any gallery. I did copy one image URL and update a forum post to replace the old gallery URL for the attached image with the new gallery URL for that image. But that was a forum post change, not a gallery change. Could that have caused some problem?

    I am using Windows 10 and Chrome browser Version 88.0.4324.182 (Official Build) (64-bit).

     

    No that shouldn't have done it. Can you give me a link to your main gallery page? (IDK that I asked for that yet) Let me poke around with a stick.... 

    https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/user/6068001027653632#gallery=popular&page=1

    Maybe you can borrow that big stick from Chohole! 

    LOOOL. On topic, while not identical to your issue, I did find one similar in my own gallery which may be related to the same issue you are having. Im going to take a look at yours now to see.  

    Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on
  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,655
    edited February 2021

    DAZ_ann0314 said:

    barbult said:

    https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/user/6068001027653632#gallery=popular&page=1

    Maybe you can borrow that big stick from Chohole! 

    LOOOL. On topic, while not identical to your issue, I did find one similar in my own gallery which may be related to the same issue you are having. Im going to take a look at yours now to see.  

    OK I do think it may be related to the issue I saw in my gallery (and one other). I'm going to send this over for them to further investigate. Thank you for taking the time to answer all the questions I asked to help me troubleshoot better. I appreciate it heart This is a strange one so it may take a bit of time to sort. I apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we work to get it sorted heart It is very much appreciated heart

    Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on
  • StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,645
    edited February 2021

    I'm just returning after a bit and tried the new gallery again today (and read this whole thread to see what had been happening - so I know a lot is still being worked on). 

    Happily, was able to post a picture this time - yay. :) I wanted to +1 some feature requests i saw:

     

    -We need a way to search & follow artists. I kinda thought this would be part of the reason for upgrading the gallery as a whole. 

    -Likewise, need to be able to see what we've favorited. 

    -Browsing in all the various ways - Category, Genre, Popular Week/Month/Year/All, and by product. Should be able to search the gallery for tagged products and see all images that tag it. 

    -Notifications - when your followed artists post, when you get likes and comments, when your comments get replies. 

    -please bring back the posted scene file functionality. 

    - i'd vote for newest being the landing page. or a better explanation of what trending is or way to adjust it. 

    -request - add to store pages a link to gallery that shows tagged images, or popular tagged images. 

    Thank you for listening. 

    Post edited by Storypilot on
  • I did make a successful reply on a comment. However on the first attempt I missed which arrow to click on. So now, how does one remove a comment they made? The system will not let me flag my own comment to ask a mod to.

    https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/user/6373534666326016#gallery=popular&page=1&image=1122623

     

  • 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,665
    edited February 2021

    Probably nothing more than pure coincidence, but as soon as the DAZ Gallery came back, so did my being auto-logged out of the DAZ website every day or two.

    Cross-reference - it was around early November 2020 when I noticed that for the first time in around five years I wasn't being kicked out of the site every day or two.
    Wasn't that around the time the Gallery went off-line ?

    Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
Sign In or Register to comment.