Beta for DazCentral, your new Content Manager

1101112131416»

Comments

• Yea no thanks to that dazcentral the day you retire the install manager i am off this store

• 2sharp2sharp Posts: 54

I posted this 2 days ago ;I found Genesis Starter Essentials in Content Library >Products >G and deleted it but that did not effect the Smart Content icon, however I have done nothing more except closed Daz Studio and re-opened it and the Smart Content Genesis Starter Essentials user icon is now gone.

I do not have the Genesis 8 Starter Essentials Product in Smart Content panel but as I said I can get to the characters via Content Library. I am going to use Daz Studio as I have been and will use DIM for my next product purchase and hope all goes well. 

I can't thank you enough for your time, attention and perserverance.

• GeffeGeffe Posts: 63
    edited November 2020

I'm having a bit of trouble with Dazcentral. My internet dropped out while I was installing some stuff with it, so I closed it, a few minutes later the connection was restored and I started Dazcentral again. However under dashboard, there is just the loading symbol, which doesn't go away. Tried logging out and logging back in, which didn't help, as well as restarting my pc (also didn't work). Any advice on how to resolve this?

Edit: Nevermind, it seems to be working now.

01.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 188K
    Post edited by Geffe on
  • Geffe said:

I'm having a bit of trouble with Dazcentral. My internet dropped out while I was installing some stuff with it, so I closed it, a few minutes later the connection was restored and I started Dazcentral again. However under dashboard, there is just the loading symbol, which doesn't go away. Tried logging out and logging back in, which didn't help, as well as restarting my pc (also didn't work). Any advice on how to resolve this?

Edit: Nevermind, it seems to be working now.

I have also been having this issue. Did you do anything to fix it, I've been stuck for a couple hours now.

• GeffeGeffe Posts: 63

I just left it, hoping it was a problem on Daz's end, and a few hours later when I checked, it was working again. I didn't take any steps other than those mentioned.

• ZwytZwyt Posts: 119

Daz Central Needs a tick box or something so that it will only show content that is not yet installed. Is there a way to do this that I am missing? I have a rather large library of assets that I have collected over the years and it is a pain in the hind end to have to scroll through all the installed content to get to the stuff that has not yet been installed, plus Daz Central doesn't scroll very fast when it gets to the bottom of the loaded page.