Some nice cinematic renders today for the Albert Mansion

Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,317
    edited March 2021

This could be a still straight out of a movie. The Awful Emperor

edited March 2021

In contrast to the almost repulsive villianly image yesterday we offer the utterly too cute Moshi Kitten to bring back balance into the universe. Well done hypertaf.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

@FirstBastion I completely agree! What an adorable figure and promo images that really make you go "Dawwww". https://www.daz3d.com/moshi-the-kitten Hypertaf has done it again! :D

edited March 2021

This promo for the viking battle bundle has a vibrancy.

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

I love the pink tonenails on this hippo from the 41 Food Shaders.

• The use of humour in a promo is very unusual, and to be applauded, and having two humourous images is unheard of. Here's the second:

I love it for the reference to Lady GaGa, the expression of dawning despair, the absurdity of a meat dress, and the completely understandable reaction of the dog. Inspired simplicity.

Regards,

Richard

• clcny20clcny20 Posts: 176

I love realistic promos.

These two are SO realistic!  And they're adorable--I can't wait to use them in future work.

• ProtozoonProtozoon Posts: 550
    edited December 2020

clcny20 said:

These two are SO realistic!  And they're adorable--I can't wait to use them in future work.

Indeed!

Post edited by Protozoon on
    edited January 2021

This Jumper vehicle promo shot does a nice job with simgle image storytelling.

edited February 2021

She is gorgeous!  Anyone know what hair she's wearing??

Post edited by Chohole on
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,250

One of Out of Touch's at a guess.

Thanks!  I'll take a look through their content.

Ty so much @FirstBastion!!!!

• Today we have a functional promo that delivers the goods,  quickly and efficiently showing the ultimate usedfulness in the Dirty Dishes product. 

Full plates of food !

Half eaten food !

The remnants of a Meal !

three stages given the passage of time.  What a great option for telling a story.

Well done OCJellyfish  Awesome first product ! Really good promo too.

• You can have artistic promos that show off the potential creativity inherent in a product and you can have functional promos that provide the inherent functionality of a product itself. The visual listing to the morphs built into this outer clothing item lays out the options extremely well.

edited February 2021

Sure it's a Fried Chicken store by Ansiko,   and yet,  it is SO MUCH MORE. Great promo.

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

FirstBastion said:

Sure it's a Fried Chicken store by Ansiko,   and yet,  it is SO MUCH MORE. Great promo.

That could be straight out of a movie, something like John Wick.

edited March 2021

All the promo pics of the Ultimate Ice for Iray are works of love really, incredible pictures!

Post edited by Chohole on

Artistic Promos that provided suggestions of use and how to "sell a visual idea"  provide useful double duty,  and this pyromantix volumetric flames    does just that. Grab a bucket!

As I was perusing back through the pages of  this thread, suddenly there seems to be plenty of broken links. Unfortunte.

Anyway,  saw this promo of the for the Colliseum today in the special For a day section.  Awesome vibrant promo

Fantastic works! Glad to see this thread getting some love again.

edited March 2021

I tend to check the promos offered daily,  but seeing ones that actaully trigger the need to write something about them,   are few and far between. I do like when others pick up the torch and share their perspective and opinions.

I tried to fix a few of the broken image links. Seems they have changed and renamed the way store images were being saved during the overhaul. There are many forum threads with missing images now.

Now that's a hair promo!  And a bit of art at the same time.

Nirvana Medium Straight Hair

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,775
    edited March 2021

There's some awsome renders (and products) in this thread. In the future, could you include a link to the product page in the entries you make? Or at least name the product. This is the second thread I've seen praising that promo of the cloak with all the morph dials, but I'm still none the wiser as to what product it is!

Post edited by chris-2599934 on
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,133

chris-2599934 said:

There's some awsome renders (and products) in this thread. In the future, could you include a link to the product page in the entries you make? Or at least name the product. This is the second thread I've seen praising that promo of the cloak with all the morph dials, but I'm still none the wiser as to what product it is!

It's this one - the way FirstBastion links the images, if you hover over the image you can see the SKU id of the product (in this case 68599) and plug it into the store search box.

There's a serene calmness at sunset for this Japanese Fishing Junk promo by Predatron. Great warm hues.

Today's lesson in promo art creation focuses on delivery. These "Dragging Poses" promos seem innocuous enough with the two figures differentiated only by their green and red outfits.  But the actual poses have an extreme inherent brutality to them.  Choices on how you present a product is as important as the product itself.

In today's fastgrab, I noticed Deviney's Flying Particles promo.  Amazing what a few brushes can add to an image.