The foam Peanuts are a tad too sweet and I ate too much but don't feel full Complaint Thread

Comments

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    The years have not been kind to Cupid...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dana

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited May 2014

In case anyone else is getting irritated by the DAZ Dragon 3 page with the lost close-tag (resulting in everything below the Description being a link to the DAZ-Dragon-3-pro-bundle page >_<), this is what the 'What's Included and Features' SHOULD say:</p>

DAZ Dragon 3 Figure: (.DUF and .CR2)
    2 UV Sets:
    Default UVs, Unified UVs
    Shaping Control:
    Dragon Scale
    102 Pose Controls:
    Feet:
    LFootToesBend, LToesCurl, RFootToesBend, RToesCurl
    Hands:
    HandsGraspLeft, HandsGraspRight, LHandFingersBend, LHandFingersGrasp, LHandSpread, LThumbGrasp, RHandFingersBend, RHandFingersGrasp, RHandSpread, RThumbGrasp
    Head:
    Brow:
    BrowInnerUpDown, BrowMidUpDown, BrowOuterUpDown, BrowUpDown, BrowInnerUpDownLeft, BrowInnerUpDownRight, BrowMidUpDownLeft, BrowMidUpDownRight, BrowOuterUpDownLeft, BrowOuterUpDownRight, BrowUpDownLeft, BrowUpDownRight
    Expressions:
    Angry, Happy, Sad
    Eyes:
    EyesClose, EyesCloseLeft, EyesCloseRight, EyesUpDown, EyesWince
    EyelidsLowerUpLeft, EyelidsLowerUpRight, EyelidsUpperDownLeft, EyelidsUpperDownRight
    Mouth:
    Frown, MouthOpen, MouthOpenWide
    Smile, Snarl, TongueSideSide, TongueTipCurl, TongueTwist
    FrownLeft, FrownRight, SmileLeft, SmileOpen, SmileRight
    SnarlLeft, SnarlRight
    Lips:
    LipsCloseOpen, LipsLowerUpDown, LipsPucker, LipsUpperUpDown
    Nose:
    NoseWrinkle, NostrilsClose, NostrilsFlare
    Visemes:
    MouthA, MouthCH, MouthE, MouthF, MouthM, MouthO, MouthSH, MouthTH, MouthU
    Neck:
    NeckBend, NeckSCurveBend, NeckSCurveSide, NeckSCurveUp, NeckSideSide, NeckTwist
    Tail:
    TailBend, TailSCurveBend, TailSCurveSide, TailSideSide
    TailTipBend, TailTipSideSide, TailTwist
    Wings:
    lWingFingersBend, lWingFingersCurl, lWingsFlapDown, lWingsForward-Back, lWingsUp-Down
    rWingFingersBend, rWingFingersCurl, rWingsFlapDown, rWingsForward-Back, rWingsUp-Down
    WingFingersBend, WingFingersCurl, WingsFlapDown, WingsFold, WingsFoldLeft, WingsFoldRight
    WingsForward-Back, WingsUp-Down
    Wingless Dragon Geo-graft (.DUF and .CR2)
    2 UV Sets:
    Default UVs, Unified UVs
    Material Options:
    Default, Markings
    Bump Setting Options: (DAZ Studio Only)
    Bump Far, Bump Mid, Bump Near
    16 DAZ Dragon 3 Poses (.DUF and .PZ2)
    Textures Include:
    7 Texture, Bump and Specular Maps (4096 x 4096)
    3 Texture, Bump and Specular Maps (2500 x 2500)
    1 Reflection Map (1024 x 512)
    Texture Templates available through the Product Library
    DAZ Studio Material Presets (.DUF)
    Poser Custom Material Presets (.MC6 and .DUF)

Post edited by M F M on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...arrrght! the LA Kings beat the Chicago Blackhawks again to go up 3 -1 in the Western Conference Final.

No team from a city where they never experience real winter should ever vie to win Lord Stanley's Cup! It's sacrilege! The only ice they know of in LA is what they put in their drinks.

What is the world coming to? Next you know, cats & dogs will be living together or something insane like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZOKDmorj0
    edited December 1969

(Tarzan yell followed by coughing fit)

johnnyweismullertarzan.jpg
    515 x 382 - 32K
    edited December 1969

Bittersweet day today. This is my Mom's 90th birthday. Alzheimer's sucks. :down:

• 1gecko1gecko Posts: 307
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    1gecko said:
    ha! only the 'good stuff' (or so I am told) - the rest just burns going down!!

Awww they told me the burny stuff wuz better, no wonder head hurted so much afterward :lol:

Is that really true that people are twelve times more likely to recount a negative experience? I guess thirteenth is the charm hey :lol:

yep! companies spent a LOT of money on numerous studies and experiments trying to find (and later disprove) that little factoid - it is one of the reasons that most of your better run/managed companies will go to great lengths to avoid a 'bad' experience that is plainly their fault and bad publicity: people WILL repeat it over and over (and often - if it is juicy enough - the listeners will too).

there is some cultural variance in that - for example traditional Japanese are slightly less likely to repeat/spread it, but make up for it by being much more likely to *act* on it! (no repeat business)

edited December 1969

problem is i'm only temp worker, no benefits. no insurance of any kind.

i'm one of those who falls between the cracks, not poor enough for aid, but don't make enough to pay for it myself.

but, i might lose my job due to health issues, ahh, it's hilarious.

if you are in even a minor city, it *should* have a free clinic that will see you for any medical ill (even if most people only go there for STDs/birth control)... if not, most counties in the U.S. do... you might have to wait a couple hours to be seen, but they *will* see you.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Heeeeey I spy a 1gecko :D

hey Rez! Great to see ya, dude!

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited May 2014

Can't buy the Dragon 3 bundle.

I click add to cart, great. Then I see I'm not logged in. So I log in and suddenly my cart is empty. Fine, so I go back to the page and it says "Sorry but you can only buy one of these."

Clear Cache, cookies, restart browser, still says the same thing and the cart is still empty. Ugh.\

*edit* Added it while logged out, went to checkout and it told me to sign in. This time it stayed in the cart, but I had to go and edit it to only buy one (Srsly, how can you buy two of them anyway?)

*waves madly at the gecko*

Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    The years have not been kind to Cupid...

well, cost of living has gone up a LOT since ancient Greece (and people are not as sharing with a cherub since the Romantic Era), so I guess he had to get a regular job for the rest of the year... accountant by the looks of it.

... that will age anyone!

probably also explains the general quality of 'love' in the world too! ;-)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:

I click add to cart, great. Then I see I'm not logged in. So I log in and suddenly my cart is empty. Fine, so I go back to the page and it says "Sorry but you can only buy one of these."

Clear Cache, cookies, restart browser, still says the same thing and the cart is still empty. Ugh.

Add another item to your cart any item will do cos you can remove it later.

• SGCBearcubSGCBearcub Posts: 243
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:

Clear Cache, cookies, restart browser, still says the same thing and the cart is still empty. Ugh.\

*edit* Added it while logged out, went to checkout and it told me to sign in. This time it stayed in the cart, but I had to go and edit it to only buy one (Srsly, how can you buy two of them anyway?)

*waves madly at the gecko*

It happens sometimes when you add an item to your cart before you are logged in. Add another item now that you are logged in and both will appear. Then delete the second item if you wish.

edited December 1969

Morning complaint:

my oatmeal was not 'cinnamony' enough... and the apple chunks were a bit too crisp!

... most of all that it is probably the only time my wife will make oatmeal this week!

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited May 2014

*Edit* Never mind... Fixed it I think.

*Edit 2* Font on DAZ looks all bold and stuff now though oO

Everyone's posts look like the Bold style was enabled...

Post edited by Rezca on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

complaint: pollen

leetl catchepillars coming down from the trees on their invisible threads. sounds like rain tapping the ground, soo soo many of 'em.

edited December 1969

coming close to my 9000th post. what badge comes after addict? :lol:

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I just dug out my Forgotten Realms Avatar Trilogy books. Think I'm in the mood for some fantasy right now. Nice covers too. I love the Waterdeep cover.

OPPS I see a diaper right above me... Nice, I think?

searching for the cover i found there's a sequel to Gord the Rogue. preciousss :)

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Bittersweet day today. This is my Mom's 90th birthday. Alzheimer's sucks. :down:

Hugs

edited December 1969

tjohn said:

:down:

Dana

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

i got motion sick while I was watching some videos on Octane Render. The people in the tutorials were rotating the camera too fast. ick

edited December 1969

complainy - i have to page people over the speaker system when the receptionist goes out to lunch, and now i have a minor speach impediement cuz of my lip problem.

self diagnosing, but i think it's a side effect of pollen making for face muscle stiffness and general puffiness

edited December 1969

i got motion sick while I was watching some videos on Octane Render. The people in the tutorials were rotating the camera too fast. ick

not as relaxing as watching the dryers at the laundry mat? :)

edited May 2014

DanaTA said:
    tjohn said:

:down:

Dana

i'm sure your presence is a great comfort to her?

Post edited by Mistara on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited December 1969

1gecko said:
    ps1borg said:
    1gecko said:

Awww they told me the burny stuff wuz better, no wonder head hurted so much afterward :lol:

Is that really true that people are twelve times more likely to recount a negative experience? I guess thirteenth is the charm hey :lol:

yep! companies spent a LOT of money on numerous studies and experiments trying to find (and later disprove) that little factoid - it is one of the reasons that most of your better run/managed companies will go to great lengths to avoid a 'bad' experience that is plainly their fault and bad publicity: people WILL repeat it over and over (and often - if it is juicy enough - the listeners will too).

there is some cultural variance in that - for example traditional Japanese are slightly less likely to repeat/spread it, but make up for it by being much more likely to *act* on it! (no repeat business)
    ...so it makes me wonder why Jägermeister is so popular. The stuff tastes like the bad cough medicine you hated taking as a kid.

Then there's "To-kill-ya" which to me taste's absolutely wretched straight, yet go to a club or bar and you see all these people pounding down "straight shots".

...or buffalo wings...deep fried, overly spicy, overly vinegary taste sure to promote a bad bout of indigestion (along with other discomforts if one drank heavily) the next morning. Purposely making myself sick the next day really doesn't sound like much fun, I have enough aches & pains to deal with.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:

...indeed. {{{hugz here too}}}
    edited December 1969

coming close to my 9000th post. what badge comes after addict? :lol:

...Grand Poobah of Daz?
    edited December 1969

...A dozen or so pages to go.

...from this loose thread...
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/41691/P15/#612453

The Never Wear A Wombat On Your Head Complaint Thread.
    The Aardvark's Got My Tongue Complaint Thread.

...from here:

The Nessie's In the Reservoir Again Complaint Thread.
    The Still Waiting To Win The Lotto Complaint Thread.
    The Weather Makes My Bones Ache Complaint Thread.
    The Cheap Sake and Buffalo Wings Hangover Complaint Thread.

edited May 2014

ugh. just spent the last couple hours popping keycaps off old ibm keyboards in a hot humid room.

wilting.

thunderstorm waiting for me when i get off the bus later.

140527.JPG
    730 x 640 - 67K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...A dozen or so pages to go.

...from this loose thread...
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/41691/P15/#612453

The Never Wear A Wombat On Your Head Complaint Thread.
    The Aardvark's Got My Tongue Complaint Thread.

...from here:

The Nessie's In the Reservoir Again Complaint Thread.
    The Still Waiting To Win The Lotto Complaint Thread.
    The Weather Makes My Bones Ache Complaint Thread.
    The Cheap Sake and Buffalo Wings Hangover Complaint Thread.

Nessie!! where's the Nessie morph? :)

The Sock it to ya Sake Complaint Thread :lol:

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    1gecko said:
    ps1borg said:
    1gecko said:

...so it makes me wonder why Jägermeister is so popular. The stuff tastes like the bad cough medicine you hated taking as a kid.

Then there's "To-kill-ya" which to me taste's absolutely wretched straight, yet go to a club or bar and you see all these people pounding down "straight shots".

...or buffalo wings...deep fried, overly spicy, overly vinegary taste sure to promote a bad bout of indigestion (along with other discomforts if one drank heavily) the next morning. Purposely making myself sick the next day really doesn't sound like much fun, I have enough aches & pains to deal with.

I've never gotten sick from buffalo wings! I love the ones at Pub 99, they make the best ones. And it might do you some good to try them again...capsaicin naturally fights inflamation!

Dana

This discussion has been closed.