Jaderail is at it Again.

Comments

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Whoa, hatching spiders! How many does each egg hold? Looks like spiders will rule.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I started it as a Spiders from Mars thing, but it just grew on me. Thank you for the look.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

Nice attention to details, I love the flame glow on the side of the truck. :)

edited December 1969

Thank You Novica, that one did come out nice for a render in effect.

• AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416
    edited December 1969

Fabulous render Jade, luv the details. Thanx to you, I'll have nightmares, I so dislike spiders, Lol !!

How_Many.jpg
    385 x 500 - 35K
    edited December 1969

awesomefb said:
    Fabulous render Jade, luv the details. Thanx to you, I'll have nightmares, I so dislike spiders, Lol !!
    Oops... I never thought about the phobia part. I'm sort of the same with snakes, the buggers do not have legs, that creeps me out.
  • mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152
    edited December 1969

It seems to be the no legs or the too many legs thing, right?

I like the robot spider thing. Lots happening in teh background, too.

edited April 2014

Thank You mori_mann. I had bigger plans for the render but I some how lost my focus. I have the Scene file, if my mojo returns I just might revisit this one and finish it up properly in the near future.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152
    edited December 1969

Near or distant doesn't matter much, does it? I find myself going back to older scenes and pics to fiddle and play with them.

• Tako YakidaTako Yakida Posts: 548
    edited December 1969

Great job on the spiders! The buildings in the background are a nice touch! Glad to see your still pumping them out!

edited December 1969

Yep still around, still twiddling dails and stuff to see what pops out. LONG time no see. Welcome back.

edited December 1969

It's good to be back. Me hopes I can dust off the cobwebs and get right back to DAZ'ing full speed. Keep those dials twiddling!

edited December 1969

New figure for the Collection. Look close folks, this is probably the last time for a long time he will be dressed in anything other than a load of fantasy garb. And yes I want to know how many understand my title. Hush Wendy Cat!

Title: An Unexpected Silence

An_Unexpected_Silence.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 929K
  • TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited December 1969

Great image Jaderail, I bet he will be drafted to the party, and good to see Tako Yakida again!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711
    edited December 1969

I say nothing
    but
    cool render Jeff!

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Very nice. Me like mucho.

edited December 1969

Nice tomahawk! Just in time for my haircut. ;)

Howdy Totte and Wendy! How's it been hangin?

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited December 1969

Not complaining ;-) Been busy with my own game and Jade inspired thread. We need more poses of drunken people ;-) They are perfect (Specially when you play the RRRR contest ;-)

edited December 1969

Totte said:

Not complaining ;-) Been busy with my own game and Jade inspired thread. We need more poses of drunken people ;-) They are perfect (Specially when you play the RRRR contest ;-)

I noticed that thread randomly oddly enough. Perhaps I should make a drunk pose set for more characters than just M5, eh? Of course, that's assuming DAZ will want to sell them. Or I can just make some random freebies....

edited April 2014

I noticed that thread randomly oddly enough. Perhaps I should make a drunk pose set for more characters than just M5, eh? Of course, that's assuming DAZ will want to sell them. Or I can just make some random freebies....
    Tako you make them we will come get them. Free for money heck I do not care. Just do, I fully expect DAZ to want your products in the store again. I do not speak for them of course I just know the quality of your work.

@Wendy and Anne: Thank you ladies, expect him in the Jade project as soon as I can get back to it. Totte we already yakked about it.

Thank's for the look all of you.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Tako you make them we will come get them. Free for money heck I do not care. Just do, I fully expect DAZ to want your products in the store again. I do not speak for them of course I just know the quality of your work.

Thank you for the support. They will accept my stuff assuming they agree the theme is in demand, sigh. Well, I will try to do what they are interested in and then surprise them with something I want and demand they accept it, and give a good argument as to why, lol.

• DeanpwDeanpw Posts: 258
    edited December 1969

Nice quality pic Jaderail! The lighting is superb!

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,188
    edited December 1969

Jade always does great stuff

edited December 1969

That's the ticket Tako.

Why Thank you Dean I love your work as you know,

Hi Frank, and thanks for the Kind words.

edited December 1969

Well the RRRR grabbed my attention this month. It helped me get a few cobwebs worked out. Here are those renders...

Tag; Jaderail #1
    Title: Charlie Girl!!

Charlie Girl had a hard time explaining just how the Trolls made it all the way into camp on that fateful night.

Charlie_Girl.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
    edited December 1969

Tag:Jaderail #2
    Title: Old World Excursion

"Smirk all you like Geoffrey, its beneath you, but really I had no idea this was what you meant when you invited me to join you on your old world excursion. Now please call me a car and have my bags sent to a proper room in a manor."

Old-World-Ex.png
    1366 x 768 - 2M
    edited December 1969

Tag: Jaderail#3

Cliff Hanger

"I hate the rain thief. So I'm only going to ask you one time. What did you take from my Masters Keep!!"

Cliff_Hanger.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
    edited June 2014

Tag: Jaderail#4

What have you done!?
    "I'm sorry Darcy. They asked me to, show you because we are all friends, you, Mark and I. We know Mark and you had a long happy life ahead of you, but the experiment has gone too far. We can not make your husband human again. Please forgive us."

WhatHaveYouDone.png
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    edited December 1969

Tag: Jaderail#5

Blue Temple of the Sword
    "You train on the edge of the world so you never forget how close death walks among our kind little sisters."

BlueTemple.png
    1000 x 1300 - 3M
    edited June 2014

Tag: Jaderail#6

Welcome to the Jungle
    We got fun and games...

WTJ.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M