Art & Animations By Ivy Summers

Comments

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited December 1969

John Sims said:
    Very nicely done indeed... but wasn't Daisy blonde? ;-)

Do I assume from all these renders that the videos have taken a back seat currently?

Nope. the original Daisy Duke (played by Catherine Bach in the 1979 TV show) was a brunette.

Yes you are right Catherine Bach , i could not think of her name..lol and yes she was a brunette I seen the tv show the other night which inspired me to make those renders :)

edited December 1969

These are just for you Jeff. Render in Daz Studio
    Best view full size 1920 x 1080 - 350 kb

Title:) EEEK !! He has a Snake.!

moose_in_woods.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 307K
    4.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 315K
    3.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 351K
    2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 333K
    1.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 345K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

LOL!! Great stuff Ivy. I have every bit of those scenes myself except that Moose. Nice Moose.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    LOL!! Great stuff Ivy. I have every bit of those scenes myself except that Moose. Nice Moose.

Thanks Jeff. I got the moose a while ago I use him in tons of renders..lol

here is the Wizard model i picked up.
    best viewed full sized

magic_sword.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 228K
    magic_rest_2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 148K
    magic_rest_1.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 170K
    edited December 1969

Thor's Hammer ( Free Prop )
    This is a free prop on share cg I uploaded http://www.sharecg.com/v/75357/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Thors-Hammer
    more to come soon. : )

mjolinr.jpg
    500 x 375 - 8K
    edited March 2014

Some new renders .

Tomb raider - The teen years..lol
    I used the vault-rustler outfit and created some textures for it
    http://www.daz3d.com/vault-rustler

aAdventurer3.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 156K
    adventurer_2.jpg
    1920 x 1000 - 70K
    adventurer.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 78K
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

wonderful work with the wizard....well really I like all your renders but I have a thing about wizards...LOL...Trish

edited December 1969

wonderful work with the wizard....well really I like all your renders but I have a thing about wizards...LOL...Trish

Thank you very much for the sweet comment , I love crating wizard scenes , I guess I am a Harry Potter addict ..lol
    anything mystical I got to try to render it..lol

I did this one last night. I was testing a scene for animation which there will be no way to use this scene because of the render times.
    I would have done this in layers in Photoshop. but i rendered it as a complete scene to see what a key frame took to render.. and it took 2 whooping hours to render it because of the light gels and Nerds fog tool. I didn't expect it take as long as it did . but results looks pretty good other it would be to exssive for animation

Again thank you for your comment and viewing :)
    PS I hope you got a chance to download the Thor's Hammer prop :)
    Best viewed full size 1920 x 1080HD @ 180 kbs

wizard.jpg
    1920 x 1000 - 195K
    edited April 2014

a short animation I did to pass the time
    created with daz studio
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LEWd5YyBP4&list=UUoM6V2M-SWC8sIG8HnrKsSw

The_Gymnast_-_Creative_dance_floor_exercise_-_promo.jpg
    1920 x 1000 - 186K
    Post edited by Ivy on
    edited April 2014

a silly short animation I did to pass the time
    created with daz studio
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LEWd5YyBP4&list=UUoM6V2M-SWC8sIG8HnrKsSw

The_Gymnast_-_Creative_dance_floor_exercise_-_promo.jpg
    1920 x 1000 - 186K
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • WAVEDELSHWAVEDELSH Posts: 100
    edited December 1969

Looks good Ivy ... always impressed how smooth you get Animations to move

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404
    edited December 1969

Nice work there. I did notice a couple of times where her feet never touched the floor when she landed. I will also say that she's a bit "busty" and voluptuous for a gymnast. Female gymnasts tend to be very sender, petite, and small framed as opposed to fuller figured.

edited December 1969

Nice one Ivy... Still learning my tools but am getting results I like now. I love all your work. So Creative.

edited December 1969

Thanks guys I'm glad you enjoyed my animation. and thank you for commenting
    I had a hard time with this version of daz giving me bad artifacts of flashing of pink and blue light textures during the finished render of some of the scenes . I'm not really sure what caused it. i think it had to do with the light i was using Anyway I did this animation to give me something to do until i can get my voice actor back to finish my genie animation which is 5/6th done.so hopefully soon...lol

edited December 1969

Nice work there. I did notice a couple of times where her feet never touched the floor when she landed. I will also say that she's a bit "busty" and voluptuous for a gymnast. Female gymnasts tend to be very sender, petite, and small framed as opposed to fuller figured.

Thank you very much for the comment ,
    I agree about the bustline .I tried to make them smaller but the p3d leotard i was using only allowed me to shrink them so far. I used v4 and a4 to create this . I am still having to-many poke through issues with genesis & g2f in animation.

edited April 2014

Ivy I have been using the two PokeAway products on Genesis and G2's in my test Ani work. They seem to solve the issue very well.

EDIT: That is as long as the fix does not effect the render. It really depends on the clothing used.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited April 2014

Jaderail said:
    Ivy I have been using the two PokeAway products on Genesis and G2's in my test Ani work. They seem to solve the issue very well.

EDIT: That is as long as the fix does not effect the render. It really depends on the clothing used.

i didn't buy pokeaway because i have not heard to much feed about if it worked or not in the forum,
    I have been using visibility on/off on the body limbs if its pants or long sleeve blouse i can turn the visibility off on those limbs . but using shorts and leotards that was not a option.
    if i render each key-frame one at a time i can control the pokeaways but that is very time consuming for long animations.
    I like to see some more on the pokeaway it sounds promising :) thanks for the info

Post edited by Ivy on
    edited December 1969

The leotards probably would be a issue but I'm now using pokeaway on my Jade in my test ani's and so far it works. The nice thing is it has more fix zones than the default body part on off does for Genesis. I've only used the G2 version in single renders so no info yet for motion. And yes clothing used does effect if pokeaway is useful or not.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

The snake and children render made me smile- every child who has ever been chased by someone with a spider can associate with that too! (I don't care about snakes, they are lizards without legs, but spiders creep me out. I still don't kill them though, not their fault I'm a wuss. They eat a lot of insects.)

edited December 1969

Novica said:
    The snake and children render made me smile- every child who has ever been chased by someone with a spider can associate with that too! (I don't care about snakes, they are lizards without legs, but spiders creep me out. I still don't kill them though, not their fault I'm a wuss. They eat a lot of insects.)

Thank you Novica for your comment.
    I'm sorry about the late reply I had to pull some extra shifts at work and have not been able to get to the forums :)

edited December 1969

UFO!
    Rendered on Daz , g2f character

ufo5.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 342K
    ufo4.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 267K
    ufo3.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 282K
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

Cool render. I like how the hair is blowing in the wind.

edited December 1969

Cool render. I like how the hair is blowing in the wind.

Thank you very much for the comment :)
    I try to make my graphics have a little dynamics in them :)
    thanks for looking
  • AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416
    edited December 1969

Luv the UFO renders, great job !

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

I've really enjoyed looking at your artwork Ivy, superb renders :)

edited December 1969

awesomefb said:
    Luv the UFO renders, great job !

Thank you very much :)

edited December 1969

Kharma said:
    I've really enjoyed looking at your artwork Ivy, superb renders :)

Thank you very much for taking a look though this thread there is a lot to look at :)

edited December 1969

Some renders I did last nigh Rendered in Daz Studio
    Gen4 black heart GND figure
    Rpublishing Little red Out fit and Hair
    Dimension Theories - Yosemite HDR pack
    No post work

Skipping along to grandmothers house on Easter Day. :)

2hr.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 200K
    1rh.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 285K
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    No post work

I hate to point it out but it appears the First image has a shadow catcher error my Friend. I shows on my PC as a darker part instead of blending away as it should.
    Other than that I still hate you for being a better artist than I. Note: I hate many users for their skill so your in good company. :-P
    edited April 2014

Jaderail said:
    Ivy said:
    No post work

I hate to point it out but it appears the First image has a shadow catcher error my Friend. I shows on my PC as a darker part instead of blending away as it should.
    Other than that I still hate you for being a better artist than I. Note: I hate many users for their skill so your in good company. :-P

Yes I had noticed that too. I believe its just from the HDR pack I am using http://www.daz3d.com/hdr-prosets-yosemite-pack-two
    it looks great in Poser here are a couple i did last night with the genesis Dark elf character http://www.daz3d.com/dark-elves-for-genesis and Mystic fantasy fairy outfit i got at rendo . rendered this one in PP2014 using the same HDR pack
    so i'll keep working on the adjustments in Daz ti see if i can get them better with the shadow line :)

elf2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 281K
    elf.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 241K
    Post edited by Ivy on