[Released] Content Wizard [Commercial]

Comments

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,344

Can someone try to install MDD Eira for G8F IRAY or Monet from Renderosity? These are just a few of the ones that won't install to smart content. I am curious to see if the smart content issue is just on my side. Thanks.

Can someone try to install MDD Eira for G8F IRAY or Monet from Renderosity? These are just a few of the ones that won't install to smart content. I am curious to see if the smart content issue is just on my side. Thanks.

Those 2 don't install for me either. There are some ampersand and underscore characters in file and folder names, not sure that is the cause, even with the latest patch.

I will try and figure them out.

Havos said:

Hi Riversoft,

I had a chance to try this out yesterday, and so far I have been impressed. I do have a suggestion for you that might make the initial selection of category more accurate.

I was installing STZ Office from Rendo (I noticed you were using another STZ product in your promos). This product consists of a large enviroment scene, which loads the walls, furniture, and office props into the correct place. However it also contains a large number of props that can be used outside the set (pens, telephones, computers etc). Content Wizard was assigning all of these to a category of /Default/Enviroments when it should have put them into /Default/Props. 

I think the reason for this is that the vendor has organised them into a directory hierarchy of /Enviroments/STZ_Office/Props rather than directly under /Props.

I assume you use the duf file path to determine a suggested category, but it might be a good idea to start from the end of the path, and trace back, rather than look at the top level only. The stuff placed in "something"/Props or "something"/Poses would be considered to be props or poses as appropriate, rather all be placed in the top level of the hierarchy.

Of course if was easy for me to change all the props to /Default/Props/Office, I am only suggesting a way to help everyone by making the original suggestion more accurate.

Yes, one of the ways I come up with a category is looking at the path.  It is a good idea.  I will look into it.

• Thanks for the well wishes everyone.  However, now I am supposed to get a crown as well as the implant I was already going through!  In lieu of buying my products, send checks to my dentist at... laugh

Don't they accept DAZ vouchers? Pfft.

Those 2 don't install for me either. There are some ampersand and underscore characters in file and folder names, not sure that is the cause, even with the latest patch.

Both of these worked for me.  To confirm, you have installed the SECOND patch?  If you have, we need to do this the hard way, please post the log of when you have the error.  What is the exact behavior you are seeing?

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

Where is the second patch I just see one from March 1st

• jedijudd said:

I think that is the 2nd one.

• Can someone try to install MDD Eira for G8F IRAY or Monet from Renderosity? These are just a few of the ones that won't install to smart content. I am curious to see if the smart content issue is just on my side. Thanks.

Both of these worked for me.  To confirm, you have installed the SECOND patch?  If you have, we need to do this the hard way, please post the log of when you have the error.  What is the exact behavior you are seeing?

I thought I did install the 2nd patch. Anyway, I installed it (again?) and now it works. Apologies for wasting your time :)

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 702
    edited March 2020

I thought I did install the 2nd patch. Anyway, I installed it (again?) and now it works. Apologies for wasting your time :)

I am confused: Did the second patch work for the issue I am having? If so, did I get the second patch or am I missing something. Please explain. Thanks. Good to see you back, Sir.

Post edited by AnEye4Art on
  • Can someone try to install MDD Eira for G8F IRAY or Monet from Renderosity? These are just a few of the ones that won't install to smart content. I am curious to see if the smart content issue is just on my side. Thanks.

I am confused: Did the second patch work for the issue I am having? If so, did I get the second patch or am I missing something. Please explain. Thanks. Good to see you back, Sir.

It works with the 2nd patch. See the first page at the bottom of the first post for the patch. Make sure that you unzip it to the right location.

I did install that patch the same day you released it. Maybe I placed it in the wrong place. I will check after work today. Thanks.
  • evacynevacyn Posts: 950
    edited March 2020

I've installed the patch but I still have an issue where the very first character installed with smart content was fine, but all subsequent characters I've tried to install have an error where it keeps returning that first character:

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Installing Product to Daz Studio...

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Verifying existence of Renderosity store: true

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Verifying "Estella for Genesis 3 and 8 Female" product does not exist already

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Creating "Estella for Genesis 3 and 8 Female" product in Daz Studio...

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Daz Studio returned "Margreta for Genesis 8 Female" product when "Estella for Genesis 3 and 8 Female" product was requested to be created

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Product: Margreta for Genesis 8 Female

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Description:

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): URL: @

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Artists: Sangriart

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Store: Renderosity

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Vendor: false

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): GUID: bc0f6af2-eab5-4724-9c6f-0c0a8409d5fd

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Date Installed: Fri Feb 28 2020 09:06:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) (Currently Installed: true)

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Date Released: Fri Feb 28 2020 09:10:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Copy: false, Delete: true, Insert: false, Modify: true, Rename: true

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Number of Assets: 42

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Number of Child Containers: 0

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): There were errors during installation.

Post edited by evacyn on
  • evacyn said:

I've installed the patch but I still have an issue where the very first character installed with smart content was fine, but all subsequent characters I've tried to install have an error where it keeps returning that first character:

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Verifying existence of Renderosity store: true

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Verifying "Estella for Genesis 3 and 8 Female" product does not exist already

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Creating "Estella for Genesis 3 and 8 Female" product in Daz Studio...

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Daz Studio returned "Margreta for Genesis 8 Female" product when "Estella for Genesis 3 and 8 Female" product was requested to be created

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Product: Margreta for Genesis 8 Female

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): GUID: bc0f6af2-eab5-4724-9c6f-0c0a8409d5fd

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Date Installed: Fri Feb 28 2020 09:06:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) (Currently Installed: true)

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Date Released: Fri Feb 28 2020 09:10:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Copy: false, Delete: true, Insert: false, Modify: true, Rename: true

11:58:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): There were errors during installation.

When you get the error after installing a character successfully, try Refresh Analysis and then Install Smart Content again.

• evacynevacyn Posts: 950
    evacyn said:
    When you get the error after installing a character successfully, try Refresh Analysis and then Install Smart Content again.

I've tried a few times but unfortunately it didn't work.

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

I installed a G8f character now my filtering in smart content is all messed up

• jedijudd said:

Just uninstall the g8f startert essentials and then reinstall

• PlatnumkPlatnumk Posts: 663
    jedijudd said:

1. Make sure nothing is selected in the scene tab

2. Turn OFF Filter By Context by removing the check mark

3. Click on Login thats above the Smart Content Pane & sign into your daz account

4. Wait for a minute or so while DAZ installs/checks some metadata

5. Turn Filter By Context back ON

6. Once again wait for a minute or 2 while before clicking on your character

It should now be working correctly

I downloaded the patch and extracted to: Documents --> Daz3D--> Studio-->My Library-->Data-->RiverSoft-->Common

Was I supposed to remove any file/s from the 'common' folder then install the patch?

I tried to install MDD EiraFor G8 and still errors installing to smart content. 

TorsoEmssionREDIRAY/06_MDDEiraTorsoTribRdRtOnlyIRAY.duf.png

16:07:48 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Analysis Complete.

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Installing Product to Daz Studio...

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Verifying existence of Renderosity store: true

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Verifying "MDDEira+ G8 F 252708" product does not exist already

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Creating "MDDEira+ G8 F 252708" product in Daz Studio...

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Daz Studio returned "MDD Eira for G8F IRAY" product when "MDDEira+ G8 F 252708" product was requested to be created

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Product: MDD Eira for G8F IRAY

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Description:

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): URL: @

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Artists:

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Store: Renderosity

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Vendor: false

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): GUID: 19b169ae-3d56-4a05-8722-db78cba0bbf6

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Date Installed: Sat Feb 29 2020 18:35:15 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time) (Currently Installed: true)

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Date Released: Sat Feb 29 2020 18:35:15 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time)

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Copy: false, Delete: true, Insert: false, Modify: true, Rename: true

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Number of Assets: 0

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Number of Child Containers: 0

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): There were errors during installation.

• I downloaded the patch and extracted to: Documents --> Daz3D--> Studio-->My Library-->Data-->RiverSoft-->Common

Was I supposed to remove any file/s from the 'common' folder then install the patch?

It was supposed to overwrite the existing files.

That's what I did.
    jedijudd said:

jedijudd said:

I think that is the 2nd one.

Yes, the only one there now is the second patch.  I patched twice that day, and should have made it clearer.

Not at all!  I am glad it is working.

evacyn said:

Is the product ID different?  This happens everytime even if you delete all the products you installed in DS (according to the manual)?

I downloaded the patch and extracted to: Documents --> Daz3D--> Studio-->My Library-->Data-->RiverSoft-->Common

I tried to install MDD EiraFor G8 and still errors installing to smart content. 

TorsoEmssionREDIRAY/06_MDDEiraTorsoTribRdRtOnlyIRAY.duf.png

16:07:48 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Analysis Complete.

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Installing Product to Daz Studio...

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Verifying existence of Renderosity store: true

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Verifying "MDDEira+ G8 F 252708" product does not exist already

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Creating "MDDEira+ G8 F 252708" product in Daz Studio...

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Daz Studio returned "MDD Eira for G8F IRAY" product when "MDDEira+ G8 F 252708" product was requested to be created

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Product: MDD Eira for G8F IRAY

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Description:

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): URL: @

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Artists:

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Store: Renderosity

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Vendor: false

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): GUID: 19b169ae-3d56-4a05-8722-db78cba0bbf6

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Date Installed: Sat Feb 29 2020 18:35:15 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time) (Currently Installed: true)

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Date Released: Sat Feb 29 2020 18:35:15 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time)

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Copy: false, Delete: true, Insert: false, Modify: true, Rename: true

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Number of Assets: 0

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Number of Child Containers: 0

16:07:50 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): There were errors during installation.

This error is occurring because you tried to install MDD Eira before under a slightly different name.  Please delete the product in DS (using the manual's instruction)

Thank you @DoctorJellybean for all your help.  I really appreciate it.

jedijudd said:

Platnumk said:
    jedijudd said:

1. Make sure nothing is selected in the scene tab

2. Turn OFF Filter By Context by removing the check mark

3. Click on Login thats above the Smart Content Pane & sign into your daz account

4. Wait for a minute or so while DAZ installs/checks some metadata

5. Turn Filter By Context back ON

6. Once again wait for a minute or 2 while before clicking on your character

It should now be working correctly

Thank you both @Illidanstorm and @Platnumk!!!  I appreciate your help!

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 7,845
    edited March 2020

Thank you @DoctorJellybean for all your help.  I really appreciate it.

No problem smiley

It's going to cost you an Export button without having to install the Smart Content first angel

According to the manual, the Export Zip File(s) & Self-Installer button is enabled after Install Smart Content has been performed. It doesn't seem to be the case. These are my steps:

1. Add the zip and fill in all the Product details
    2. Hit Analyze
    3. Hit Install Smart Content

The Export Zip File(s) & Self-Installer button isn't enabled. Go back to the Product tab, hit Refresh Analysis and now the Export Zip File(s) & Self-Installer button is enabled.

Post edited by DoctorJellybean on
    edited March 2020

"Please delete the product in DS (using the manual's instruction)."

The only place in the manual I see to uninstall a product is on page 19. But the product was never installed to smart content in the first place. I removed the product from content library but it still give errors trying to install to smart content (Sigh).

EIRA:

05:04:39 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Copying "Runtime/Textures/Maddelirium/MDDEira/MDDEiraTorsoTribalOverlayLftRt.jpg" to "C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/Runtime/Textures/Maddelirium/MDDEira/MDDEiraTorsoTribalOverlayLftRt.jpg"

05:04:40 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): ...Success

05:04:40 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Copying "Runtime/Textures/Maddelirium/MDDEira/MDDEiraTorsoTribalOverlayRt.jpg" to "C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/Runtime/Textures/Maddelirium/MDDEira/MDDEiraTorsoTribalOverlayRt.jpg"

05:04:40 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Copying "Runtime/Textures/Maddelirium/MDDEira/MDDEiraTorsoTribalRtEmmis.jpg" to "C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/Runtime/Textures/Maddelirium/MDDEira/MDDEiraTorsoTribalRtEmmis.jpg"

05:04:40 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Copying "Runtime/Textures/Maddelirium/MDDEira/MDDEiraTorsoTribalRtNorm.jpg" to "C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/Runtime/Textures/Maddelirium/MDDEira/MDDEiraTorsoTribalRtNorm.jpg"

05:04:40 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Installation Completed Successfully

05:04:42 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Installing Product to Daz Studio...

05:04:42 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Verifying existence of Renderosity store: true

05:04:42 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Verifying "MDD Eira for G8F IRAY" product does not exist already

05:04:42 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Creating "MDD Eira for G8F IRAY" product in Daz Studio...

05:04:42 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Building product metadata...

05:04:42 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Creating Product Icon from C:/Users/creat/Desktop/RENDEROSITY/252708_MDD EiraForG8/Eira.jpg...

05:04:42 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Creating support file...

05:04:42 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Importing Product into Daz Studio...

05:04:42 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Error importing product into Smart Content database

05:04:42 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): There were errors during installation.

FABLE:

05:14:57 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): preset_material File: C:/Users/creat/AppData/Roaming/DAZ 3D/Studio4/temp/SCI/People/Genesis 8 Female/Characters/Maddelirium/MDD_Fable/07_MDD Fable LegOptions IRAY/04_ Fable LegLowEmissive IRAY/01_MDDFable_LegLowEmissive IRAY.duf

05:14:57 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): .png File: C:/Users/creat/AppData/Roaming/DAZ 3D/Studio4/temp/SCI/People/Genesis 8 Female/Characters/Maddelirium/MDD_Fable/07_MDD Fable LegOptions IRAY/04_ Fable LegLowEmissive IRAY/01_MDDFable_LegLowEmissive IRAY.duf.png

05:14:57 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): preset_material File: C:/Users/creat/AppData/Roaming/DAZ 3D/Studio4/temp/SCI/People/Genesis 8 Female/Characters/Maddelirium/MDD_Fable/07_MDD Fable LegOptions IRAY/04_ Fable LegLowEmissive IRAY/01_MDDFable_LegLowEmissiveLegREMOVEIRAY.duf

05:14:57 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): .png File: C:/Users/creat/AppData/Roaming/DAZ 3D/Studio4/temp/SCI/People/Genesis 8 Female/Characters/Maddelirium/MDD_Fable/07_MDD Fable LegOptions IRAY/04_ Fable LegLowEmissive IRAY/01_MDDFable_LegLowEmissiveLegREMOVEIRAY.duf.png

05:14:57 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Analysis Complete.

05:14:59 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Installing Product to Daz Studio...

05:14:59 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Verifying existence of Renderosity store: true

05:14:59 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Verifying "MDD Fable for G8F - IRAY" product does not exist already

05:14:59 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Creating "MDD Fable for G8F - IRAY" product in Daz Studio...

05:14:59 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Building product metadata...

05:14:59 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Creating Product Icon from C:/Users/creat/Desktop/RENDEROSITY/257295_MDD Fable_G8F/Fable.jpg...

05:14:59 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Creating support file...

05:14:59 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Importing Product into Daz Studio...

05:14:59 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): Error importing product into Smart Content database

05:14:59 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time): There were errors during installation.

I installed Hivewire caribou with content wizard and it installed fine. The problem is that the Caribou should be under animals or figures not accessories. None of the selections in smart content matches what is in the zip file but the hivewire horse installed perfect. 

Capture 1.JPG
    350 x 264 - 31K
    Capture 2.JPG
    356 x 271 - 23K
  • I installed Hivewire caribou with content wizard and it installed fine. The problem is that the Caribou should be under animals or figures not accessories. None of the selections in smart content matches what is in the zip file but the hivewire horse installed perfect. 

You can edit the categories yourself in CW. Click on the Table View tab, select the item and then Categories.

edited March 2020

I installed Hivewire caribou with content wizard and it installed fine. The problem is that the Caribou should be under animals or figures not accessories. None of the selections in smart content matches what is in the zip file but the hivewire horse installed perfect. 

You can edit the categories yourself in CW. Click on the Table View tab, select the item and then Categories.

Do I have to remove the caribou product first, then edit the category to reinstall? Thanks.