Jaderail is at it Again.

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I hope all those that Lurk, and those that do not lurk, understand to enlarge the Renders for the full image. I'm no great artist but even I do better than what the forums show as a thumbnail. That said... Time to hit render and see just were it goes from here...

Thank you all again for looking.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I hope all those that Lurk, and those that do not lurk, understand to enlarge the Renders for the full image. I'm no great artist but even I do better than what the forums show as a thumbnail. That said... Time to hit render and see just were it goes from here...

Thank you all again for looking.

I all ways click um .
    better to see u with .
    my poor I sea not sow well .

edited December 1969

Slow deep breaths, in through the nose, out through the mouth. Become stillness, one with the tree, I am not here only the tree exists. Pick a foe. The one to the right. Yes, closer, closer, become as the deep dark places, still as death until just the right moment.

React! Flow into rock across the water, and boulder takes breath. Stop thinking flow as trained too do, now into bat swoops the night...

Jaderail-Exile-004.png
    1000 x 1285 - 2M
  • TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited January 2014

WOW never expected that to happen.......next.....

Post edited by Trish on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,709
    edited December 1969

awesome story Jaderail, only 360 more renders and paragraphs to go!!!

edited December 1969

... and the sword fills my hand. Flow into Mantacore Sting, and the heart stops. Keep moving, the other surely heard the grunt of air and the body thump into the ground. Free the blade, use the tree as a shield, keep it between myself and him until I'm ready. Deep slow breaths. Assume a challenge stance, the Scorpion ready to strike. No choice this time, now I will have to fight for my life.

Jaderail-Exile-005.png
    1000 x 1285 - 2M
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    ... and the sword fills my hand. Flow into Mantacore Sting, and the heart stops. Keep moving, the other surely heard the grunt of air and the body thump into the ground. Free the blade, use the tree as a shield, keep it between myself and him until I'm ready. Deep slow breaths. Assume a challenge stance, the Scorpion ready to strike. No choice this time, now I will have to fight for my life.

keep it coming .

edited December 1969

LOL! Working as you type, and as I type too... Exile is just Chapter one of a long story. And Not all of it is In Moon light. So keep on looking, because I will keep on posting.

• KC Riley-GyerKC Riley-Gyer Posts: 165
    edited December 1969

Cool story and renders. They look pretty good to me.

edited December 1969

Happy to see a fellow Drow in the thread. Thank you for the Un-Lurk.

By the the way my matriarch told me to never trust a female who dyed there hair... Not that I trust any other Drow anyway...

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,552
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Slow deep breaths, in through the nose, out through the mouth. Become stillness, one with the tree, I am not here only the tree exists. Pick a foe. The one to the right. Yes, closer, closer, become as the deep dark places, still as death until just the right moment.

React! Flow into rock across the water, and boulder takes breath. Stop thinking flow as trained too do, now into bat swoops the night...

I really like the action and lighting in this. Particularly the way the tree and the dark elf figure looks here. =-)

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Excelent work Jader, its great to see youre getting stuck into telling Jaderails story, hes a fantastic character and its great to see his life unfold. Keep it up mate. :cheese:

edited December 1969

This is getting really really ...GOOD

• IndigoJansonIndigoJanson Posts: 1,100
    edited December 1969

Another un-lurk just to say I'm enjoying this action-packed story, keep up the good work! I had never come across a Drow until I saw your avatar here in the forums. This will give me a chance to shed off my ignorance...

• KC Riley-GyerKC Riley-Gyer Posts: 165
    edited December 1969

Under normal circumstances Jaderail, that is very good advice... If she was a Drow that is. But she isn't. I haven't worked out what she is yet but I did have fun creating her :)

The skin is by AlfaSeed's Ink set.

edited December 1969

I just wish to take the time to thank everyone for their kind words and to thank all those who have just looked. The Story of Jaderail has been one of my long term projects. The Exile is just the very beginning of this long term project. Thanks to the advancement in 3D tech, the items sold by the Fantastic PA's and the fact I started collecting items with this project as a goal almost from day one has now reached the time I think I can do the project as I have it pictured in my minds eye.

I have had a wonderful response to this project and it is you the people that Look that make it all worthwhile.

Now... back to the story... with much more yet to come...

edited January 2014

Now comes the end. Either I survive this night or he does. One way or the other it is a ending. They planned my end up on the mountainside, to leave my body open to the elements and whatever beasts that walk this world outside the under realms. They planned not only to remove me from the Underdark but to set my soul free far from the passages and caverns my inner self would find comforting. Now I face that end.
    I hold my pose as he spots me. I reach for the inner peace my masters taught me all warriors feel, thought must become instinct. Action and reaction must flow, thinking will slow my sword hand. The sword will guide my hand more than my hand will guide the sword. Tonight skill is all that will tell. Were my masters better than those of the clergy? Will the last son of house Sunderian stand or fall? All this flashes through my mind as he bellows a challenge of his own and charges. I hold my pose, I seek my emptiness. I seek to become only the sword.

Jaderail-Exile-006.png
    1285 x 1000 - 2M
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I just wish to take the time to thank everyone for their kind words and to thank all those who have just looked. The Story of Jaderail has been one of my long term projects. .

I'm still waiting for the movie to come out. :)

edited January 2014

Ivy said:
    Jaderail said:
    I just wish to take the time to thank everyone for their kind words and to thank all those who have just looked. The Story of Jaderail has been one of my long term projects. .

I'm still waiting for the movie to come out. :)LOL! The movie is a Sci-Fi thing that is slowly being built one short scene after the other. Eber time I get a bit ahead, I learn a new thing and then go back and redo half the stuff I already did. Animation is addictive I notice.

EDIT: Due to the UBER Cold snap we had here in my parts I was Kidnapped and away from my Render monster for a FULL DAY. Back on the project even as I type this.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

The last few days have been a PITA. My home is well over 70+ years old. Was un-occupied for several years and still very much a work in progress to bring up to a 100% livable condition for a disabled person when the weather does what it just did here. 60 hours of well below freezing temperatures forced me stay with my Sister on the coldest night and day, I then lost an expensive electric space heater to age it seems. The only replacement I could find during this SUPER cold snap, the stores got bought out mostly, was a cheap thing that pulls to many watts to allow me to run my PC and it at the same time. Can we say popped breaker? The weather has passed, the shelves will be restocked, a MUCH better solution to heat shall be acquired and in the meantime as long as the weather stays back in the Normal range as it is now I will be able to get back to this project. Thank You all for looking.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    The last few days have been a PITA. My home is well over 70+ years old. Was un-occupied for several years and still very much a work in progress to bring up to a 100% livable condition for a disabled person when the weather does what it just did here. 60 hours of well below freezing temperatures forced me stay with my Sister on the coldest night and day, I then lost an expensive electric space heater to age it seems. The only replacement I could find during this SUPER cold snap, the stores got bought out mostly, was a cheap thing that pulls to many watts to allow me to run my PC and it at the same time. Can we say popped breaker? The weather has passed, the shelves will be restocked, a MUCH better solution to heat shall be acquired and in the meantime as long as the weather stays back in the Normal range as it is now I will be able to get back to this project. Thank You all for looking.

chill out dude ;-)

edited December 1969

Glad you were able to find Heat...Brrrrrr

edited December 1969

hope you warm yourself soon, we are anxiously waiting! (hug)

edited December 1969

With a clash of steel on steel I meet his first blow. The strength of it shocks my arm and drives me back. I hold my calm, that inner thing that lets me react without thought. He rages at me. Demands that a traitor such as I should accept my fate. I use the time to gather my strength as the feeling returns to my punished arm.

Jaderail-Exile-007-a.png
    1000 x 1285 - 2M
    edited December 1969

He feints several times, I avoid and block all his blows. I stay silent, he rages on. My strength is at its limits and he can tell. He gloats about how my death will raise him in the eyes of the Dark Queen. I watch his every move, I watch for those subtle tell tells that will allow me to avoid his next attack.

Jaderail-Exile-008.png
    1000 x 1285 - 2M
    edited December 1969

It dawns on me, his tactic is to wear me down. To give me just enough time to believe I can stand against him as he slowly but surely overcomes me. His blows are not even at full power any longer. They are simply to force my strength lower as I defend myself. I must find a way to turn the tides soon. I block yet another attack, I can see no weakness in his style. I see no opening...

Jaderail-Exile-009.png
    1000 x 1285 - 2M
    edited December 1969

I will have to get on my PC later to check out the renders
    (android too dark)
    story is exciting, hang in there Jade, find his weakness
    (a swift kick to the balls while pretending to thrust might do it)

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited December 1969

I love this story and the renders!
    !t inspired me to keep a "live diary" from the game I'm in right now. Wont be as often as Jaderails post (we're only playing each third week), but I will try to cover it as thoroughly as I can.

Keep it coming Jaderail!

edited December 1969

I am totally into this story...and I really like the way you showed the shot where we are looking down at them....got me wondering now what the Dark Queen looks like......

edited December 1969

Soon, people shall see the Living Goddess Queen of the Drow as done my me very soon...