Jaderail is at it Again.

1202123252632

Comments

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Next free time Render... No Idea why I do these anyway... nothing ever comes of it....

    Title: The Honeymoon

    The_Honeymoon.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,389
    edited December 1969

    Nice still life. I like the dark lighting.

  • TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

    Jaderail: nice render....I like that tree (addicted to trees) where are the happy couple...???

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Looking at the bed with BIG grins on their faces... %-P

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Another because I felt like it...

    Title: ECO-SYSTEMS: Look their Feeding

    Eco-Feeding.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    Jaderail said:
    Another because I felt like it...

    Title: ECO-SYSTEMS: Look their Feeding

    looks yummy %-P

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    bigh said:
    Jaderail said:
    Another because I felt like it...

    Title: ECO-SYSTEMS: Look their Feeding

    looks yummy %-PThank you my friend. Not as original as yours but fun to make.

  • TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited January 2014

    that looks cool...good idea..I like the way you did you signature also

    Post edited by Trish on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited January 2014

    My rip off of Aliens two, as this was my second Alien Plants render...

    Title: It's a Bug Hunt...

    Its_a_Bug_Hunt.png
    1600 x 1600 - 3M
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 30,440
    edited December 1969

    NOW that is WAY COOL Jeff! ♥

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,599
    edited January 2014

    Jaderail said:
    My rip off of Aliens two, as this was my second Alien Plants render...

    Title: It's a Bug Hunt...

    That is way cool Jeff. :coolsmile: 2 thumbs up from me.

    Post edited by Chohole on
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

    I seem to be all thumbs this morning, so 10 thumbs from me. This reminds me of those TV commercials that show what our digestive systems look like from the inside. Or maybe clogged arteries.

  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,389
    edited December 1969

    I remember that movie with Sigourney Weaver. lol I don't remember all of the details though. Thanks for posting the dark render.

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    I'm just doodling around, playing with stuff both new and old, I got lots of Content that has never been rendered before. Thank you for the looks people.

  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    Jaderail said:
    I'm just doodling around, playing with stuff both new and old, I got lots of Content that has never been rendered before. Thank you for the looks people.

    good to see you are rendering again - do more :-)

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited January 2014

    Is my plan, I'm trying to shake my not do, and DO this year.... Thank You bigh.

    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

    ohhhh you are trapped now ...I didn't make a new years resolution.....good I enjoying seeing your artwork...you have very creative ideas...Trish

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    And in the beginning we have the prologue...

    "... You Jaderail Enos Sunder are now deemed traitor to we Drow. From this night, the night we free you into the upper realm, your name shall only be enemy. If you return to the Underdark you shall be destroyed. The path we traveled these 30 days to bring you above shall be watched and guarded. In another 30 days we will send forth a raiding party of great might, if you are found in their night of destruction you shall be destroyed. May the ever changing seasons and sudden weather drive you to madness. May the ungodly sun blind you, may its heat burn your skin to the bone. This has been decreed by the Goddess Herself, may she always watch over us, and all the great houses have denounced you. On this night you are as the dead."

    Title: Moment of Exile

    Jaderail-Exile-001.png
    1000 x 1285 - 1M
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    Jaderail said:
    And in the beginning we have the prologue...

    "... You Jaderail Enos Sunder are now deemed traitor to we Drow. From this night, the night we free you into the upper realm, your name shall only be enemy. If you return to the Underdark you shall be destroyed. The path we traveled these 30 days to bring you above shall be watched and guarded. In another 30 days we will send forth a raiding party of great might, if you are found in their night of destruction you shall be destroyed. May the ever changing seasons and sudden weather drive you to madness. May the ungodly sun blind you, may its heat burn your skin to the bone. This has been decreed by the Goddess Herself, may she always watch over us, and all the great houses have denounced you. On this night you are as the dead."

    Title: Moment of Exile

    cool - let us see where he will go

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited January 2014

    Thank you bigh. Twelve years of gaming, Jade goes many places and does many things. And I think I'm as ready to do this I can ever get. Thus it has began...

    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

    Ok this is really cool....come on don't stop now....I am into the story.....

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited January 2014

    There was a chill wind blowing here on this night, open to the sky as I now was. The sound of parchment crinkling was as subtle as the wind while the Priest rolled the official proclamation back up, a low evil chuckle coming from deep in his throat. "Well, that's done. Now the soothsayers can truly say that we did our duties.", he says into the darkness. The Sound of cold steel being drawn echos from within the cave.

    I run.

    Cold laughter chases me down the mountain.

    The Priest's magic is weak, I had studied him on our long trek from my homeland, his two guards are young, and more than able to put a end to my days. So I run, I run like all of the nine hell's are on my heels. The Priest soon fell behind, his age telling, but I barely gained any head on those blood thirsty guards of his. How I made it off the mountain and into the forest below only the elder Gods know.

    Title: Night Hunt.

    Jaderail-Exile-002.png
    1000 x 1285 - 2M
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 30,440
    edited December 1969

    This is getting exciting!

  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    Jaderail said:
    There was a chill wind blowing here on this night, open to the sky as I now was. The sound of parchment crinkling was as subtle as the wind while the Priest rolled the official proclamation back up, a low evil chuckle coming from deep in his throat. "Well, that's done. Now the soothsayers can truly say that we did our duties.", he says into the darkness. The Sound of cold steel being drawn echos from within the cave.

    I run.

    Cold laughter chases me down the mountain.

    The Priest's magic is weak, I had studied him on our long trek from my homeland, his two guards are young, and more than able to put a end to my days. So I run, I run like all of the nine hell's are on my heels. The Priest soon fell behind, his age telling, but I barely gained any head on those blood thirsty guards of his. How I made it off the mountain and into the forest below only the elder Gods know.

    Title: Night Hunt.

    run run - faster

  • TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited January 2014

    Ok I am 100% into this story.... and the renders....where did you go .....you can't leave us hanging ......you are a good writer !!

    Post edited by Trish on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    I'm really Human Trish, I do need to sleep every once in awhile.

    Thank you all for looking at my little project.

  • mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,150
    edited December 1969

    Sleep is overrated! Go on, MOAR :)

  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,117
    edited December 1969

    Go ahead and snooze- it keeps up the suspense. We have to wait to get more.
    And he does need time to render it :)
    I like the cool blue overtones of the render with him running from the guards. Nicely hue-d!

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited January 2014

    I ran until I could not run any longer. I ran down a cold mountain stream, hoping to hide my trail from my pursers. I used the deep moon shadows under the trees to hide myself. Nothing I did seemed to help. Every time I stopped to catch my breath, these two were not far behind. Every time I paused in my flight they gained just that much more on me. I was weakened from weeks of poor rations, they are younger and well feed. I was making rash decisions on the run, they were simply being methodical and relentless. My lead had faded to nothing, only the shadows were left as a defense to me now. Soon I would be spotted, that was clear to me if not yet to them. Soon death would visit this night, and the odds were not in my favor. I do not fear death, but I do not welcome it either.

    Title: Fear in the Shadows

    Jaderail-Exile-003.png
    1000 x 1285 - 2M
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited January 2014

    RUNNNNNNN....get up and RUNNNNNNN......poke them in the eye with a tree branch.....oh my this is getting good...no kill him off..please .....maybe there are forest animals to help him.....

    Post edited by Trish on
Sign In or Register to comment.