Remember, "There's Always Another Sale™" (Report sales errors here.)

Comments

• wizwiz Posts: 1,100

Did anyone catch this one?

$3.49 Ebil Baby for Caryn 8
     $2.79 Ebil Baby Poses for Caryn 8
    $13.97 dForce Vintage Baby for Caryn 8
     $2.09 dForce Vintage Baby: Claudette
    --------------------------------------
    $22.34 Total

Or save big with the "Ebil Baby Bundle", just $43.26

• Kaleb242Kaleb242 Posts: 344

Not just PC+ for a day items, but regular PC+ items prices were borked too:

https://www.daz3d.com/ebil-baby-bundle

https://www.daz3d.com/west-park-outpatients

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    wiz said:

$22.34 Total

Reporting.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,767
    wiz said:

$22.34 Total

The bundle is $9.09 in the cart.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    wiz said:

$22.34 Total

Reporting.

Re-logged, Prices now show correct.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,861
    edited October 2019

Edit- problem solved itself. 

Post edited by Novica on
  • DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451

i bought the bundle minus the nursery props since the discount wasn’t working, i figured i’d wait to see if it pops up on sale again this month

• Question on refund policy - does it cover bundle parts?  I got two pieces of Predatron's Buildings Bundle in the last week (at $1.99 each) and now the entire bundle is $1.99 - will they reimburse the two pieces?

• I would get the bundle, and then just ask to return the two items you got last week since you are well within the return period. It would be worth saying why you are returning it to try to make sure your downloads don't do anything weird about the returned items, since you would still have the same downloads available.
  • Thanks for the reply! it might be a week even then sad. I hate to have this hanging over me that long. I'll never again buy things I'm not 100% sure I will have use for (that way if I get charged full price it doesn't feel this bad) and I will never buy items this late ( will be hard to maintain during flash sale though).

I doubt it will be that long.. at least give CS 24 hours before you worry too much.

I filed a ticket for an overcharge on Monday at 12:50 AM Daz time, got an automated reply Monday morning during business hours, but haven't heard back since. So yeah, it might take longer than 24 hours. ;)

• Thanks for the reply! it might be a week even then sad. I hate to have this hanging over me that long. I'll never again buy things I'm not 100% sure I will have use for (that way if I get charged full price it doesn't feel this bad) and I will never buy items this late ( will be hard to maintain during flash sale though).

I doubt it will be that long.. at least give CS 24 hours before you worry too much.

I filed a ticket for an overcharge on Monday at 12:50 AM Daz time, got an automated reply Monday morning during business hours, but haven't heard back since. So yeah, it might take longer than 24 hours. ;)

Same thing with me - for quite the overcharge.

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,574
    Ati said:

Yesterday $40 for 2 Pro bundles, today $80 for 3...

• Already have all of them so no sale for me

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Already have all of them so no sale for me

I don't have all of them. But fortunately for my Store Credit, I do have all of them I want!

I'd have been jumping up and down for joy if an offer like this had been available when I was first getting started. though. I suspect there are a lot of happy newly minted Daz customers out there.

• LasciareLasciare Posts: 184

Noah LGP said:
    Ati said:

Yesterday $40 for 2 Pro bundles, today $80 for 3...

In fact, there was a fast grab sale yesterday during which it was 28 $ for two pro bundles. 

• L'Adair said:

I'd have been jumping up and down for joy if an offer like this had been available when I was first getting started. though. I suspect there are a lot of happy newly minted Daz customers out there.

Same here and I agree it's good for the newbies

• MunemanMuneman Posts: 219
    Do people get that much use out of older bundles like this? My content is primarily Gen8. If this was Buy 1 Gen8 Get 2 Gen3, I'd be all about it. But I don't use Gen2 and converting up Gen8 is more miss than hit for me.
  • AtiAti Posts: 9,097
    Muneman said:
    Do people get that much use out of older bundles like this? My content is primarily Gen8. If this was Buy 1 Gen8 Get 2 Gen3, I'd be all about it. But I don't use Gen2 and converting up Gen8 is more miss than hit for me.

When I joined, it was Gen 2. I started using that, and I have so much stuff for Gen 2, I don't want that to go to waste, so I'm using it a lot. Along with the newer generations, of course.

• I don't use G8, and even G3 is mostly a no-go as the skins, poses and whatnot are not useful except as stand-alone one-offs as I own no G3 morphs.  I might be tempted by G2, but I don't want to buy G3 humans to get it (I may have been tempted by centaurs or something... still on the fence about those).  However, I'm sure this sale will work for others :-)

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,640

Question on refund policy - does it cover bundle parts?  I got two pieces of Predatron's Buildings Bundle in the last week (at $1.99 each) and now the entire bundle is $1.99 - will they reimburse the two pieces?

I would never submit a support ticket for this reason for that amount. You are only losing $1.99, that is crazy to me.

• Question on refund policy - does it cover bundle parts?  I got two pieces of Predatron's Buildings Bundle in the last week (at $1.99 each) and now the entire bundle is $1.99 - will they reimburse the two pieces?

I would never submit a support ticket for this reason for that amount. You are only losing $1.99, that is crazy to me.

Not really; that is a whole 'nother PC-for-a-Day product (well, actually two if she bought two) while this sale is still going on. I would absolutely ask for a refund. I'd grab the bundle today and ask for a refund of the other two pieces.

• GalaxyGalaxy Posts: 562

Run out of Build Your Own Bundle items. Remaining items require other items to load or duplicate items (hair items) or not compatible with daz etc.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,432
    Galaxy said:

Run out of Build Your Own Bundle items. Remaining items require other items to load or duplicate items (hair items) or not compatible with daz etc.

There will probably some more added tomorrow.

• Don't know if this has been mentioned somewhere but there's a bug with the sale, the pc+ items in the sale are just 30% off and the pc+for a day items are at full price. To bad, I was going to purchase a 1.99 item that I have had in my wishlist for a long time. 

Btw, I wrote earlier and complained about beeing charged full price for some pc+ for a day items, I got a reply from customer service today and got a refund, I got the items for the pc+ price smiley, so I'm very happy. Two days was ok to wait I think smiley.  

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

Don't know if this has been mentioned somewhere but there's a bug with the sale, the pc+ items in the sale are just 30% off and the pc+for a day items are at full price. To bad, I was going to purchase a 1.99 item that I have had in my wishlist for a long time... 

Make sure the store hasn't logged you out. Or it may be a cache thing. Log out, then back in, then see if that fixed it.

• Thanks for the reply! :) I just tried  logging out and in again but there's still the same problem. 

• SBibbSBibb Posts: 596

Is anyone else's PC+ account acting up?

I was looking at prices, and suddenly the items in cart (and on the pages) is showing non-PC+ prices. Plus the cart wants me to add a membership to the cart, and I'm only seeing one coupon in the PC+ area.

I've sent in a customer support ticket, but wasn't sure if it was a store-wide thing or not.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,302

Got a cartful loaded, but prices are still good. Maybe due to the latest flash sale?

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,432
    edited October 2019

Thanks for the reply! :) I just tried  logging out and in again but there's still the same problem. 

Clicking on your name only shows you as a member and not a PC+ member. For some reason DAZ is not recognizing you as a PC+ member and only customer service can resolve that

SBibb said:

I was looking at prices, and suddenly the items in cart (and on the pages) is showing non-PC+ prices. Plus the cart wants me to add a membership to the cart, and I'm only seeing one coupon in the PC+ area.

I've sent in a customer support ticket, but wasn't sure if it was a store-wide thing or not.

Same as Tombraider --  DAZ is no longer recognizing you as a PC+ member and only CS can resolve that.. Fortunately, I am still able to get the PC+ pricing

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • SBibbSBibb Posts: 596

Thanks for the reply! :) I just tried  logging out and in again but there's still the same problem. 

Clicking on your name only shows you as a member and not a PC+ member. For some reason DAZ is not recognizing you as a PC+ member and only customer service can resolve that

SBibb said:

Same as Tombraider --  DAZ is no longer recognizing you as a PC+ member and only CS can resolve that.. Fortunately, I am still able to get the PC+ pricing

Hopefully they can get that resolved quickly once they're back in tomorrow. (And hopefully the BYOB items remain on sale until then. I had a set I was planning on buying tonight, but I guess I'll be waiting. I have the screenshot of the ones I was interested in (though not while they were on sale), so maybe they'll still honor it seperately if it does switch out.

This discussion has been closed.