as well as posting them to this thread now and then

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711

guess the stand hair is more exciting cheeky

everyone is on their phone at Miranda's icecream shop anyway

• 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,017
    edited May 2019
    Previously sold for 1650€/1800$. Free until november 2019. Support VR headsets. Excellent videos Wendy.
    Post edited by 3drendero on
  • DigiDotzDigiDotz Posts: 508

Looks like fun! laugh Hopefully I can get it to run ;-)

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,209

Double check their tou's. Epic Games put this one on and I have been hearing rumors that any content created using Unreal Engine, is copyright claimed by Unreal Engine and/or Epic Games. I could be wrong, yet it pays to read the fine print, make sure you read their's carefully and avoid hassles' in the future.

With any item from a company, especially one as big as theirs, you should always read the TOU's and any other information they have with regards to copyright and who owns what and under what circumstances.

That aside, I love how quickly you can create a scene and make it read for animation by just clicking a few buttons.

well according to what I read, renders are royalty free like DAZ content ones are, on the forum this was asked and confirmed too, you cannot actually export content as such anyway only renders

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Thanks for the heads up and got it!

edited May 2019

Finally got it to install!  I thought all hope was lost as it kept restarting the installation but then found a tip on yt to use a NTFS format drive for the installation directory. Maybe that's why it worked in the end.

G8 comes in with hair and clothes using .fbx ok yes I used diffuse alpha .png for the eyelashes, not sure if that's the right way...

TMg8FBX.jpg
    3840 x 2160 - 4M
    Post edited by DigiDotz on

Yeah sadly cannot import animated or rigged

they have a pile of animated low poly people though

its more for importing props if importing stuff

I like just playing with the terrain and trees etc making landscapes yes

you could import posed people for still renders though

I guess they're saving the animated fbx functionality for a later paid version crying  Still, I only really wanted it for fast backgrounds and messing around laughwink

My paths are not very accurate and trying to fix them makes it worse, have cars and people intersecting and disappearing into terrain

Wowyes   How long did it take to render?  I've been trying to get a figure to be in a car driving around. Kind of car drive pov for no real reason lol  but it keeps driving off without the driver

edited June 2019

Yeah sadly that does not seem possible 

you can make paths of people, bike riders or cars but not parent anything to them

and while I can parent people to cars I cannot seem to parent the prop cars to an object path either 

lots of other stuff I wish I knew but nobody answers on their forum 

Saving a BIMmotion exe you can actually use physics with collisions to walk around and capture it on Nvidia shadowplay

another BIMmotion video but I could not walk as it was falling through my floors

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,133

wow Wendy those are excellent.  I just donwloaded it maybe I'll try playing with it later this week. thanks for the find

a 360VR rendered in Twinmotion 

another 360

• mCasualmCasual Posts: 4,601
    edited July 2019

i'll take one and maybe make a castle tour video, no really it could happen

... installing Epic Games

i guess the twinmotion "game" will be in a store for 0$

well i semi-not-knowing-what-i-did installed it :)

0010111_out.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 570K
    Post edited by mCasual on
    edited July 2019

I tried your Castle but you have half of it inverted so not the easiest one to work with creating 2 sided mesh

the link in my first post should lead to it

edited July 2019

fbx import from Daz's fbx export

ntwin.jpg
    1634 x 916 - 125K
    edited July 2019

i doubt the last version of the castle is inverted i remember bringing it in Poser to correct that type of problem

i'll try it in FBX 

oh my the fbx export takes time, it's hundreds of props

a long long time ago, i imported a Google-earth type of castle from what was it Sketchup's sharing archive 3D something, in collada format, those were 2-sided and very annoying

but my castle is a very well behaved poser prop ( hundreds of props since each door each window is a prop )

I tried your Castle but you have half of it inverted so not the easiest one to work with creating 2 sided mesh

thecastle.jpg
    1920 x 1000 - 208K
    ousside.jpg
    1904 x 718 - 140K

there is an option in import to make it one object

edited July 2019

thanks !

i hope they dont remotely disable it come november

i have mcjTeleblender4 , then my VR script that transmits stereoscopic images to phone-VR goggles, then AI Neural net for Daz then a real life robot lined up 

will i have time to play with twinmotion

of course maybe i mean i'm sure

kabaliout.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 210K

Stonemasons Streets of Morocco

and I was under impression new version paid for this stays free for those who have it but could be wrong

Just Twinmotion People

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518

thanks for bringing this thread back up since I didn't see it earlier/have a use for it. Since this also works in VR, I have something new to play with, awesome!

• p0rtp0rt Posts: 217
    DigiDotz said:

Wowyes   How long did it take to render?  I've been trying to get a figure to be in a car driving around. Kind of car drive pov for no real reason lol  but it keeps driving off without the driver

parent them in daz or blender and export it to an obj

• p0rtp0rt Posts: 217
    edited August 2019

thanks for bringing this thread back up since I didn't see it earlier/have a use for it. Since this also works in VR, I have something new to play with, awesome!

play with BIM tools in freecad and build your own buildings https://www.freecadweb.org/

pCon is better though, as exporting your design to callada is already to scale in daz after an import, and it also uses the sketchup model library https://pcon-planner.com/en/ and after an import, all faces are single objects in the daz scene view to hide and rotate like the doors and walls etc

Post edited by p0rt on

I like their predone paths and animated people but sadly nothing parents to those and follows not even hats etc

you can parent them to a boat or something like that but only manually move it not animate it

edited August 2019

New updates apparently 

grasses