• Andrey PestryakovAndrey Pestryakov Posts: 172
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:

This is a render of a model test scene 03
    The road to the castle
    these are a couple of more pictures from my new animation story board
    This is one of the main characters her name is Zelda ~
    long road still ahead of rendering. :)

It seems to me your images is very interesting, will be waiting to see a new story!

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    Moonlight Dance
    Created with Daz Studio & Adobe Fireworks

This is Magic! Awesome work Ivy!! Love the animation, and the lighting is fantastic :)

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

what every ones doing new video - got to get on stick ;-)

try to post 11 times

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited December 1969

Thanks Guys , I'll be posting the results as soon as i'm done :)

Bigh, I know what you mean about the forum., kind of discouraging ain't it.

edited September 2013

Hi Guys,
    here are a couple renders test shots from my new Zelda Raines Animation .
    This has turned out to taking a bit longer than expected i keep adding to the story..lol

01.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 295K
    the_knight.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 170K
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • Andrey PestryakovAndrey Pestryakov Posts: 172
    edited December 1969

Good renders, the light from the window is beautiful - well done!

edited December 1969

Good renders, the light from the window is beautiful - well done!

Thanks Andrey , This animation is taking a very long time..lol

so far film is 11:45 minutes long with a 104 scene .lol all done at 1920 x1080 in ray trace lighting. :)

Here is a couple more. from todays renders

Zelda.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 115K
    r001.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 188K
    edited December 1969

Sneak Peek
    Hi You' all :)
    I thought you might like to all take a look before i let this cartoon film go public. I would have liked to add another 2 minutes to this film But my husband has gotten sick and needs open heart surgery on Monday so I thought i let everyone have a pre viewing now.
    I was hoping to enter this flim into a Halloween contest but it kind of looks like that gonna have to be on hold for a while.

anyway .
    I hope you enjoy it it's 13 minutes long . in full 1080 HD Happy Early Halloween :)
    Enjoy. :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG0oYvDvV54

promo01.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 209K
    edited September 2013

Sneak Peek
    Hi You’ all :)
    I thought you might like to all take a look before i let this cartoon film go public. I would have liked to add another 2 minutes to this film But my husband has gotten sick and needs open heart surgery on Monday so I thought i let everyone have a previewing now.
    I was hoping to enter this film into a Halloween contest but it kind of looks like that gonna have to be on hold for a while.

anyway .
    I hope you enjoy it, it’s 13 minutes long in full 1080 HD Happy Early Halloween :)
    comments welcomed
    Enjoy. smile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG0oYvDvV54

scene_-_B.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 310K
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,179
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    Sneak Peek
    I thought you might like to all take a look before i let this cartoon film go public. ...

Looks good, more character animation in this one I think, e.g. @ ~11:25, pretty convincing. Mocap I'm guessing.

• DM3DDM3D Posts: 133
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    New Dawn ~ of the dark ages

In the distant future a major event took place, that caused the world economy to collapse
    and society broke down into chaos. Those who survived were out of control government militia’s
    and people who have learned to live off the land to fight for their freedom to live.
    Our story begins.

This story has been approved by the mpaa.org on 12/21/2012
    (This film is not yet been made public so I am releasing this as a promotion preview before public viewing. so you saw it here first.
    Additional credits at the end of the film) comments welcomed Created with Daz studio & pp2012, edited with Adolbe Premier pro cs5
    All sound effects were created by me using a H2N Zoom MP3/Wav recorder and a RMS keyboard. Truck and jeep sounds were recorded live using H2N Zoom MP3/Wav recorder and my own vehicles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH3IGoEzD3s

Really nice work in "New Dawn" Ivy. The use of the bow, the camera movements, the cuts...all VERY impressive. I have no resume in animation (yet) though I am a filmmaker. I am so impressed by your work and your story telling! BTW....when the Lear Jet (Spy Girl) almost clips the cavern rocks, I held my breath!!! Oh...and I am VERY impressed also with your use of sound and foley in your projects. Very professional and it really sells the action and the animation.

edited September 2013

Steve K said:
    Ivy said:
    Sneak Peek
    I thought you might like to all take a look before i let this cartoon film go public. ...

Looks good, more character animation in this one I think, e.g. @ ~11:25, pretty convincing. Mocap I'm guessing.

Hi Steve, i used a combination of ani-blocks, Poser BVH files and a few hand key frames, what ever it took to get the job done.
    This whole film special effects and all were rendered in Daz 4.6
    Thank you for watching, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Post edited by Ivy on
    edited December 1969

dcmphoto said:
    Ivy said:
    New Dawn ~ of the dark ages

In the distant future a major event took place, that caused the world economy to collapse
    and society broke down into chaos. Those who survived were out of control government militia’s
    and people who have learned to live off the land to fight for their freedom to live.
    Our story begins.

This story has been approved by the mpaa.org on 12/21/2012
    (This film is not yet been made public so I am releasing this as a promotion preview before public viewing. so you saw it here first.
    Additional credits at the end of the film) comments welcomed Created with Daz studio & pp2012, edited with Adolbe Premier pro cs5
    All sound effects were created by me using a H2N Zoom MP3/Wav recorder and a RMS keyboard. Truck and jeep sounds were recorded live using H2N Zoom MP3/Wav recorder and my own vehicles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH3IGoEzD3s

Really nice work in "New Dawn" Ivy. The use of the bow, the camera movements, the cuts...all VERY impressive. I have no resume in animation (yet) though I am a filmmaker. I am so impressed by your work and your story telling! BTW....when the Lear Jet (Spy Girl) almost clips the cavern rocks, I held my breath!!! Oh...and I am VERY impressed also with your use of sound and foley in your projects. Very professional and it really sells the action and the animation.

Thank you for the beautiful comment you really made my day. :)
    My latest film Zelda Raines took me 10 weeks to create, like i said i would have loved to add a couple more minutes to it but some family issues have cut my time short on rendering.

I also really appreciated your comment on my story telling skills. i have tons of great short stories to tell. Luck for me Daz & Poser give me the opportunity to release some of those stories in a fairly easy 3d animation format
    I am a Illustrator and graphic artist by profession, I do ad promo work & front end web site lay-outs mostly now days. so its great to do something really creative such as telling my stories.
    I've been taking classes for Autodesk design suite so they have really have improved my film and animation skills.
    Thank you for watching and the sweet comment. I am happy you enjoyed my cartoons :)

edited December 1969

sorry to hear about your husband - we all hope every thing goes well .
    peace and love

edited December 1969

bigh said:
    sorry to hear about your husband - we all hope every thing goes well .
    peace and love

Thank you Bigh..

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,220
    edited December 1969

You're best one yet Ivy, there's a real sense of anticipation during the "follow me" sequence. It was cool how the chauffeur looks like a regular guy when he's first introduced in the hall and proves to be a giant close up. One thing that does start to take way from the experience is the same facial surprise over and over on Zelda's face, I would like to see some variety in the "acting" animations and reactions. But the castle set and countryside scenes are vast and expansive and the whole production looks good. I always enjoy watching these.

edited December 1969

You're best one yet Ivy, there's a real sense of anticipation during the "follow me" sequence. It was cool how the chauffeur looks like a regular guy when he's first introduced in the hall and proves to be a giant close up. One thing that does start to take way from the experience is the same facial surprise over and over on Zelda's face, I would like to see some variety in the "acting" animations and reactions. But the castle set and countryside scenes are vast and expansive and the whole production looks good. I always enjoy watching these.

Thank you very much for the kind words on my Zelda Raines animation. I'm going to try to make this a series of cartoons . so I'll work on the facial expressions more, now that I am aware of it. larger films such as these are hard to catch all the details and flaws with just one artist doing all the work.
    . After 3 years of using daz and poser for animation I still have a lot to learn :) But I love to use these programs for telling my stories. so thank you very much for the good advice and imput.

I would have liked to added more to this film but family issues have cut my render time short and for the next week or 2 most my time is going to be in a hospital waiting room & I'll be limited to my tablet.

I hope you got a chance top watch my spy girl animation I used a few of your models in it and bashed the kits together to make endless environments. Good stuff :)

Thanks for watching

• IndigoJansonIndigoJanson Posts: 1,100
    edited December 1969

Fantastic film Ivy! I stopped by Art Studio expecting to see images, so it was a surprise to find an animated story and I'm very impressed.

You've opened my eyes to what's possible. It must have taken so much work, but from what I've seen it was worth it. I loved the comic touches.

Wishing you both all the best for Monday.

edited December 1969

Jindi said:
    Fantastic film Ivy! I stopped by Art Studio expecting to see images, so it was a surprise to find an animated story and I'm very impressed.

You've opened my eyes to what's possible. It must have taken so much work, but from what I've seen it was worth it. I loved the comic touches.

Wishing you both all the best for Monday.

Thank you very much for your sweet comment , I am very happy you enjoyed my film
    Its took 10 weeks to create all the rendering and effects were done with Daz Studio 4.6
    and the flim editing was done using Adobe premiere pro
    all the sound effects i created myself
    the my friend Kevin Mcloud created the music.
    I plan on make this a cartoon series if i does well.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers I hope everything goes well Monday too, they are going to by-pass a tore artery on the back of his heart. and repair a blocked one in the front. and from what I hear this is a tricky operation. so it does have me worried a bit

Again thanks for watching and the comment :)

edited September 2013

I just want to post this animation promo too :) Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG0oYvDvV54

promo01.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 209K
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • IndigoJansonIndigoJanson Posts: 1,100
    edited December 1969

Well, you've shown what can be achieved when you combine talent (in many directions!) with patience. I also thought Kevin's music was beautiful and gave it that extra touch of professionalism.

Zelda's a likeable character. I look forward to seeing her continuing adventures.

Let us know when your husband is out of surgery and you are back at your computer. We'll all breathe a sigh of relief with you. Until then, he will no doubt be in the best of hands.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited September 2013

Watched, enjoyed. And best wishes to Husband. Be Well soon to him.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited September 2013

Yet Another Awesome IVY production. Seeing the ALL DS4.6 comment above is a VERY big plus to me. My Render Monster PC is in testing right now and I will be in production of none limited by Hardware animations soon. I'm always inspired by what others have done and I follow TWO animators in all things and MOST in every post to these forums.

I agree the facial expressions for this one was a drawback in places, to me more would have added much more to the Total experience. The second thing I noticed was this, for a Spooky type atmosphere the full set of interior shots were over lit to me. Darker scenes in those creepy places would have made this better me. I still like it much and enjoyed it. Also learned from it. TY much for showing what DS4.6 and time can do.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Yet Another Awesome IVY production. Seeing the ALL DS4.6 comment above is a VERY big plus to me. My Render Monster PC is in testing right now and I will be in production of none limited by Hardware animations soon. I'm always inspired by what others have done and I follow TWO animators in all things and MOST in every post to these forums.

I agree the facial expressions for this one was a drawback in places, to me more would have added much more to the Total experience. The second thing I noticed was this, for a Spooky type atmosphere the full set of interior shots were over lit to me. Darker scenes in those creepy places would have made this better me. I still like it much and enjoyed it. Also learned from it. TY much for showing what DS4.6 and time can do.

Thank you so much Jeff for watching & the input... this was my longest animated film to date. at 13:30 minutes & uploaded on Friday the 13th at 3 am...lol Anyone superstition? lol , I hope you have as much fun with your monster computer as i have with mine. :) it makes rendering great.
    Daz 4.6 is awesome for animation. I haven't had much luck animating geneisis but I'm still tring to figure it out..lol
    I'm going to try to make Zelda Raines a cartoon a series if it does well ..

Also I want thank you for the kind wishes and prayers you left in a another message. about my family issues. I much appreciated it . your a good guy and been a great supporter of my animations so I really appreciate it alot so thanks :)

• AnymatterAnymatter Posts: 95
    edited December 1969

That's nice Ivy, enjoyed your 13+ minutes story!

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,220
    edited December 1969

I just watched FLIGHT Fight with spy girl. Now that is an ambitious project! Everything from the missiles and the vapour trails to the explosions - wow, its a special F/X showcase. It's fun to watch! you blew up a plane on my bridge! that's fun! The amount of effort and dedication for a small one person team to put together 10+ minute plus production is no small feat of perseverance and creativity. Keep em coming, because I'm certain we'll keep watching.

edited December 1969

ka06059 said:
    That's nice Ivy, enjoyed your 13+ minutes story!

Thank you Ka. :)

edited December 1969

I just watched FLIGHT Fight with spy girl. Now that is an ambitious project! Everything from the missiles and the vapour trails to the explosions - wow, its a special F/X showcase. It's fun to watch! you blew up a plane on my bridge! that's fun! The amount of effort and dedication for a small one person team to put together 10+ minute plus production is no small feat of perseverance and creativity. Keep em coming, because I'm certain we'll keep watching.

Thank you very much for your nice comment. I had fun making the flim your models are very easy to work with in animation . and I bashed your high cliff crossing with Hmm World base great combination.
    I'm glad you enjoy my films, my whole goal is to entertain people . I have a ton of stories to tell and hopefully my skills will improve.
    Thank you very much for the support and watching my animations.

edited December 1969

Hi everyone i just want to up date y'all my hubby surgery went well theyfixed the tear onthe back arrtery and heis doing well and up & alert . I'm sending this from ipad in the ICU. so i'm sorry for the typos .lpad sucks to type on. Anywayso far so good they planed to send him home on friday if every continues to go well

edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    Hi everyone i just want to up date y'all my hubby surgery went well theyfixed the tear onthe back arrtery and heis doing well and up & alert . I'm sending this from ipad in the ICU. so i'm sorry for the typos .lpad sucks to type on. Anywayso far so good they planed to send him home on friday if every continues to go well

that's great news !