Not So Fast! Interactive Game ~~ DONE~~Read The Moves!

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    edited August 2018

Should be Bend In The River.  sorry!  Seriously, I actually wrote down Asian River while looking at the text that said Bend in the River.  Good Lord, getting old is NOT for the faint of heart lolol!

Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited August 2018

@dreamfarmer I can be your proxy. DId it with Kismet2012. Anyone else need one? Edit- got bogged down with IceDragonArt and am honoring the statement. 

Post edited by Novica on

Player:Novica

NSF#1 I'll Swap With List

I'm taking out SY Rigged Waterfalls      and replacing it with Gravevines Prop: Grapes

I don't see you owning Bend of the River

Bend of the River    (Set)                                                          Kismet2012    Novica   Stormlyght

Three minutes people. IceDragonArt, you perhaps should be looking at ahem something you DO have. 

Player: IceDragonArt

NSF#5 Say Bye And Hi

Welllll, you know that Iray Alligator by AM? He's happy to trade places with  Sharks By AM Great White Shark  as your character. 

edited August 2018

One minute people. When it hits 10am (the end of it, giving full 60 seconds)  we are DONE
    IceDragonArt is in progress and having to wait on me.

Post edited by Novica on
    edited August 2018

10:01  am CONTEST IS OVER  I gave you to the end.

Post edited by Novica on
    edited August 2018

Boned Wings for G3/8  Midnight Skeleton (Prop-Wings)for my midnight blade props

My one time swap from the list

Post edited by IceDragonArt on

And I don't think I was quick enough for that. Nuts lol

Can I still change the error in the one with the river or do you just want to not count it.  Either way is fine I have enough moves and people

I don't see you both owning those products- what were you trying to do? Doing a totally different one wouldn't be fair, but if you can explain what the error was, I can decide then. 

I just confused the Asian River with Bend in the River.  We do not both own either one of those.  Not to worry, Its not a big deal and I am fine if it doesn't go through.

@icedragonart  How about we do this- I let you take the move you made that was correct, your last one. Even though it was a minute late, you had to wait on me to check the other one so that delayed you.

edited August 2018

Besides, you do realize you ended up with a certain green-complexioned warty witch? You never passed her on. 

Post edited by Novica on

So I am putting the Boned Wings as valid. 

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

Oh god, thank you, Novica, if you managed it. It was not a long family crisis, but a very badly timed one. I sat down at 9:20 (your time) to get the move in, started doing research, was about to decide it, and then my spouse, already late for work, had a situation come up that triggered... well, you probably don’t want details. But it resolved (mostly) at 5 ‘til the hour and I was then late taking my other kid to camp and in no state to rush through a move in this game...

Catching up on the timeline now. 

@IceDragonArt  we can go back over to the first thread for the discussion of Old Hagred. It will take me about half an hour though to finish up here. 

This was the status on the Current Status before I change it

IceDragonArt   HAS OLD HAGRED  Can be moved NOW every 10 minutes Moved at 9:40 so can be moved 9:50 Central
    Set 1  Cryptus Sepultus        Set 2:  Fantasy Tavern     
    Props:  Hood Huntress Collection          Black Market Blades Silent Death (any blade)  
                  New Colony Props (Module 3e)
    Character: Sharks By AM Great White Shark

Thread is not "closed" but no posts please. I have a lot of adding to do for the timeline, etc.

edited August 2018

@dreamfarmer

YOu were so good to not do groups of posts, I will make an admin decision and ask- did you ever use the #1 option? I don't think it's fair to mess with other people's things at this point, but you messing with you is fine.  Edit- I also got bogged down with IceDragonArt which wasn't your fault :) 

EDIT  DREAMFARMER HAD ENOUGH MOVES AS OF 1:17a (10 moves and 6 players) so this is a mute point. I went back and tallied from the timeline. 

Post edited by Novica on
  • dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

I did, unfortunately.  I used it in the middle to get HP Yuka into play. If it can’t be resolved, I’ll accept whatever the consequences are. I want to do a render even if I don’t qualify for a prize. 

I'm going to do the move for you. I got bogged down helping someone and that wasn't your fault. Give me a few minutes. 

I'm going to do the timeline first then get to that. Relax and ttyl. 

I'm fine with whatever you decide novica.  So I have the alligator and the boned wings then and am stuck with Hagred if I am reading that correctly.   I don't remember what the penalty was for Hagred but thats okay I will deal with it lol.

@icedragonart  Okay, let's hop over to the original thread. 

Works for me.  I had a blast doing this hiccups and all.  Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

OK, I see that it was intentional since I have cute Packy & Scrappy in the same scene, unfair cuteness advantage! LOL, should have sent Hagrad my way but Packy can make good use of the fans. I'm sad that I was hoping I'd make it through with Genesis Cupid. laugh

OK, well I missed today's fun. Ugh! And I have that Urban Warrior's Thorn in my side for my render. laugh

Game Over!

Wait - Time Line does say Game Over?

Novica said:

@3dcheapskate it has been over 2 hours (and I know you just realized you had her) so would you like to pass her on now?

Yes sorry, I had just read the post prior to when I made the post (but my post doesn't show up to much later because it's moderated, not by you by DAZ) & thought I couldn't immediately pass her on but I actually could of so I will remember that.

I get her again & I'll remember the rule.

Novica said:

NSF#2  We're Swapping Says Me

nonesuch00    Scrappy The Robot needs to wander to change things up for you. I am taking your robot and giving you Geisha Prop Collection (4 Asian inspired fans) 

Is that allowed? Geisha Props started with me, went to you, and now back to me. I've been told when I tried similar moves, accidently too, that that isn't allowed and so had to cancel my moves like that.

edited August 2018

You can't use the same rule to reverse an action. AKA if someone does a you and me swap, you can't turn around and do a you and me swap. You and I never did that so far as I can see, as a matter of fact I'm not finding anything with me except this one- (on the timeline)   You ending up with the same item you started with is not a rule, it happened repeatedly to other people.  In case I missed it though, if you can find it on the timeline please let me know. It has to be the same action.  (Someone else using another rule to force us to trade isn't the same rule, for example. But I didn't find that either.) 

Here's the only move I see that you did with me:
    11:53a  nonesuch  NSF#5  Say Bye And Hi  Novica gave up DM's Anardhaus and took Fancy A Game Of Chess.  

Here's my move #2  (You need to find  where you did #2 to me first on the timeline) 
    9:26a  Novica NSF#2   We're Swapping Says Me  with nonesuch00    Scrappy The Robot leaves nonesuch00 and he gets the Geisha Prop Collection (4 Asian Inspired Fans)  Those fans will keep Baby Packy nice and cool. 

Post edited by Novica on