Not So Fast! Interactive Game ~~ DONE~~Read The Moves!

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890
    edited August 2018
    barbult said:

@jakiblue I'll take that Northern Terrace Street  (Set)  and you would love to get creative and replace it with Old West Bath House (Set) 

I send my Set 1:  Medieval Castle Tower Interior (Set) to the list.

NSF! #6 "I'll Take That, Thanks."  Steal an item from another contestant and decide what they take from the list. The TYPE of item must be the same. (getting the hang of it?) 
    You must then send one of your other items (SAME TYPE) to the list as now you have too many.

Doesn't IceDragonArt have Old West Bath House (Set)? She posted here that she has it. If that's right, you can't give it to jakiblue with an NSF6. You have to pick a product that jakiblue owns but is not currently in someone's possession.

Oh darn! I will tell her to replace it with something else. I just thought it would be funny to make her render using the Bath House given her other items. Thanks!

Post edited by nonesuch00 on

@nonesuch00 - me

I'll move my  Northern Terrace Street  (Set) to the rafters and replace it with Versatile Terrain  (Set).

Pending approval of my earlier NSF! #6 post.

NSF # 1 "I'll Swap With List" One time use during the entire game: Swap out one item with one from the list. The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop etc.) 

This one, if allowed, will make my 4th move so I will have the minimum moves needed then.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

I'm getting back online in about 15 minutes. Just got up and grabbing a bite to eat. 

barbult said:

NSF! #4 "You and You Swap."   Force two other players to swap items. YOU decide what they swap. Again they must be the same TYPE. (prop for a prop)  Players must own both items. 

@Wonderland & @Kismet2012 - Wonderland swap your Collective 3d Portrait Vignettes Old West 3   (Set) for Kismet2012's DMs Dark Shrine (Set)

They both own both but Wonderland's sets are both current while Kismet2012's are both not current forcing them to use there +10 library to retreive a missing needed current set (Wonderland looses her current Old West 3 set) while Kismet2012 must choose which of their 3 current sets must got to their +10 library because the Old West 3 set displaces one of them?

Is that corrent? Because if both sets must be current for them to trade, one each, and they have the other's set in their +10 library, then that would make this move an NSF! #2 move I think.

Whew! I think the 1st success from a NSF! I've posted.

devil

It doesn't look valid to me, but the lists are not up to date, so it is very hard to know who posesses what. You can only swap items that each person has in their possession. Kismet2012 doesn't currently posses DMs Dark Shrine (Set) as far as I can see. Don't take my word of it. See what Novica says.

The list was current at that point except for two things marked in green. Which didn't affect those two people. And correct, the items were not in possession at the time of that move. 

• LaPartitaLaPartita Posts: 398

Today is the 14th I'm not going to get enough moves in! 

That raises a good point - when does all the swapping and NSF fun end?

I am currently here   Watch that timeline. 

nonesuch's move was ignored as items were not in possession, barbult pointed that out. 
    GAME PAUSE for about half an hour so I can catch up. WATCH THE TIMELINE.

Since I am behind and have the game paused, I will let you folks decide if you want to extend it half a day.  (Thru Wed morning.)Then after it ends, we'll see if anything needs cleared up, actions completed. I don't want to penalize you for having the game paused but I have to catch up. I am working through page 10 now, have done about four moves so far. 

Novica said:
    barbult said:

NSF! #4 "You and You Swap."   Force two other players to swap items. YOU decide what they swap. Again they must be the same TYPE. (prop for a prop)  Players must own both items. 

@Wonderland & @Kismet2012 - Wonderland swap your Collective 3d Portrait Vignettes Old West 3   (Set) for Kismet2012's DMs Dark Shrine (Set)

They both own both but Wonderland's sets are both current while Kismet2012's are both not current forcing them to use there +10 library to retreive a missing needed current set (Wonderland looses her current Old West 3 set) while Kismet2012 must choose which of their 3 current sets must got to their +10 library because the Old West 3 set displaces one of them?

Is that corrent? Because if both sets must be current for them to trade, one each, and they have the other's set in their +10 library, then that would make this move an NSF! #2 move I think.

devil

It doesn't look valid to me, but the lists are not up to date, so it is very hard to know who posesses what. You can only swap items that each person has in their possession. Kismet2012 doesn't currently posses DMs Dark Shrine (Set) as far as I can see. Don't take my word of it. See what Novica says.

The list was current at that point except for two things marked in green. Which didn't affect those two people. And correct, the items were not in possession at the time of that move. 

Then I will try again. I see my mistake. as DMs Dark Shrine was in possession by a plyer already but Kismet2012 does own it.

@Wonderland & @Kismet2012 - Wonderland swap your Basketry  (Prop: Birdcage) for Kismet2012's Everyday Groceries  (Prop- Toilet Paper)

devil

@Wonderland

And just in case I completely misunderstand NSF #4 rule means. I'm doing NSF #5 instead.

Everyday Groceries  (Prop- Toilet Paper) take in the place of Basketry  (Prop: Birdcage) 

5. "Say Bye And Hi"  Tell someone which product to give up to the list,  and which one to take from it.  The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop.)

I thought I had already given up Formula 1 Race Car  (Prop- Car) but I'll do it again.

Through this post the moves were okay, other than the one I already mentioned above. I'm almost done with page 10. 

edited August 2018

nonesuch-- game was paused. I was going through page 10 and other than the one thing I found (which I will have to go back and look at) there wasn't anything wrong. So  if you're fixing things they may not need to be. Let me look at it  :)  I am now on this page and will see if what you're doing is right. Go visit the timeline and see what has been done. I am now on this page. Game will start in probably 15 minutes. I don't know what you're doing on this page, so just wait. Thanks! 

Post edited by Novica on
    edited August 2018

As I check this page I will edit and post here.  Do not make anymore moves until I finish please.
    This one is fine.
    This one  I am not showing Kismet2012 as having the Everyday Groceries in their possession. 

This one  deals with those groceries again  EDIT  SEE POST FURTHER DOWN

I already got your Formula 1 Race Car done

Post edited by Novica on
  • 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689
    edited August 2018
    Novica said:

Since I am behind and have the game paused, I will let you folks decide if you want to extend it half a day.  (Thru Wed morning.)Then after it ends, we'll see if anything needs cleared up, actions completed. I don't want to penalize you for having the game paused but I have to catch up. I am working through page 10 now, have done about four moves so far. 

An extension sounds fine to me

(by the way, I'd swear there was a thin green warty figure following me around a couple of hours ago, but it seemed to vanish at about the time I spotted a huge blue parrot...)

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
    edited August 2018

Game is back in play, although be advised I am still working with nonesuch00 on this page. Everything is current. Main list has been marked in red and Yes I Own It is current. Timeline is current.

Post edited by Novica on
  • LaPartitaLaPartita Posts: 398

an extension sounds great to me too

edited August 2018

Okay, but we'll have to do only for the time I am awake and able to address issues. Today I am online 2am through ? (probably 6pm) then offline to sleep. I'm doing this so people in different time zones can all get online. From 6pm to 2am Central time, you folks have to keep track of what changes, and I would do that by either printing out that Yes I Own It page then making changes in pencil, or jotting it down. I know it's a pain. 

So for Wednesday, I have to be careful as I have appointments on Thursday and have to try to drastically get back on schedule, so to be on the safe side, I'll extend the play to 10am Wednesday which effectively gives you Daz midnight Tues (when we  were going to end) plus 10 more hours. I will do the hour countdown on the thread, for those of you in different time zones.

I am removing Wonderland from any more interactions as she hasn't participated and indicated at the beginning she might not be able to. She was very considerate to let me know and it's no reflection on anyone when they have other things to do or something crops up. Likewise, jakiblue has let me know she can't finish up either, so I am going to remove all their products and return them to the list, and all your NSFs moves with them DO COUNT. 

Post edited by Novica on
    edited August 2018

Looking through who's currently got what, these twocaught my attention:

• Stormlyght  currently has Sets: Patio Dining Set, DM's Cave of Secrets; Props: Cyber Wings (Wings), SY Super Splash Pack Iray, Multiletter System (Prop X  Standard Font); Character: Sakura 8
    • RGcincy  currently has Sets: The Alcove, Fantasy Tavern; Props: Golf Course Props (Cart), Medieval Hall and Garden (Prop-Barrel On Stand), Public Indoor Pool (Lifesaver); Character: Vampire Bat by AM

The SY Super Splash Pack Iray and Public Indoor Pool (Lifesaver) clearly belong together...but that would be far too obvious and boring !

However, my goblin task force tells me that you both own the Medieval Hall and Garden (Prop-Barrel On Stand) which is in RGcincy's hands and Jackson's Field (Prop: FIngerpost Sign) which somebody in the crowd of spectators appears to be waving in a provocative manner.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

So here's the actual NSF...

9. "Fetch Now You Two Swap

• stormlyght  fetches Jackson's Field  (Prop: FIngerpost Sign) and ditches SY Super Splash Pack Iray
    • stormlyght and RGcincy swap Medieval Hall and Garden (Prop-Barrel On Stand) and Jackson's Field  (Prop: FIngerpost Sign)

- - - - - - - - - - - -

The result of my NSF should be:

• Stormlyght  Sets: Patio Dining Set, DM's Cave of Secrets; Props: Cyber Wings (Wings), SY Super Splash Pack Iray Medieval Hall and Garden (Prop-Barrel On Stand), Multiletter System (Prop X  Standard Font); Character: Sakura 8
    • RGcincy  Sets: The Alcove, Fantasy Tavern; Props: Golf Course Props (Cart), Medieval Hall and Garden (Prop-Barrel On Stand)Jackson's Field  (Prop: FIngerpost Sign), Public Indoor Pool (Lifesaver); Character: Vampire Bat by AM

My ninth NSF: six different NSFs (NSF1 once, NSF2 once, NSF4 once, NSF5 four times, NSF7 once, NSF9 once) inflicted upon nine other people (IceDragonArt twice, Novica twice, nonesuch00 once, LaPetiteVerita once, barbult once, Kismet2012 once, dreamfarmer once, stormlyghtonce, RGcincy once).

• Don't want to bother anyone but am I supposed to act on nonesuch NFS (7. "You're A Thief")?

Everyone do me a favor- had a LOT to do to catch up and had to rush a bit so far as doing the main list and getting things done in red. Before you make a move based on THOSE pages, please double check the Yes I Own It list to ensure someone doesn't or does have it in their possession. Go by the YES I OWN IT list please. I did double check that one as I went along. You should be checking the Yes I Own It list before any moves are made anyway. :) 

An errors, do feel free to let me know.

Don't want to bother anyone but am I supposed to act on nonesuch NFS (7. "You're A Thief")?

Let me look at it.  I may have missed the NS7. Give me a few minutes. 

edited August 2018

That is this post. (Please tell me the exact post you are talking about. Helps speed me along.)

Yes. Nonesuch posted actions regarding a different move in that post (doing EDIT)  so I got confused and thought it was for that post.

Please post only one NSF action PER POST. 

So let me fix the list and give you that item. *The Water Pump. 

THEN  You decide which of your other three props you want to give up, and what prop barbult should get.

This is based on this:  I really think that you need this DAZ Water Pump/Grain Silo  (Prop - Water Pump)  far more than @barbult does.   

So I have given it to you and taken it away from barbult, already done in the Yes I Own It list. :) 

Post edited by Novica on

@3dcheapskate  will get to yours in a few minutes. I still cant find anything recent regarding those groceries that nonesuch posted. 

• xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited August 2018

OK so I cleaned up everything, and so, I don't need anymore the Janitor Gear (Push Broom).  

Barbult need a Kick Scooter (Prop: The Scooter) with such big sets as a barn and abandonned gaz station.

• I give away Janitor Gear (Push Broom) 
    • Barbult takes Kick Scooter (Prop: The Scooter)

Post edited by xmasrose (aka tulipe) on
    edited August 2018

That was fun ! I think I'll try another one of those - and I've just noticed a cybernetic dog sitting in the props section. The sidelines is no place for acybernetic dog - it needs exercise and action! Only Novica and stormlyght own this, so who's going to end up with it? I decided to use the time honoured decision-making strategy - Ip dip sky blue who's it not you...

9. "Fetch Now You Two Swap

• Novica  fetches Cyber D Model 1 (Prop- Not Living)  and ditches Epic Wings
    • Novica and stormlyght swap Cyber D Model 1 (Prop- Not Living) and Multiletter System (Prop X  Standard Font)

The results of this should be:

• Novica   Sets: Forgotten Tunnel Entrance, DM's Anardhaus ; Props:  Epic Wings Multiletter System (Prop X  Standard Font) , Architect Office (Buddha), SY Rigged Waterfalls Iray (Waterfall); Character: Baby Packy
    • Stormlyght  Sets: Patio Dining Set, DM's Cave of Secrets; Props: Cyber Wings (Wings), Medieval Hall and Garden (Prop-Barrel On Stand), Multiletter System (Prop X  Standard Font) Cyber D Model 1 (Prop- Not Living); Character: Sakura 8)

Note: Current ownership of  Epic Wings, Multiletter System (Prop X  Standard Font),. and Cyber D Model 1 (Prop- Not Living) was double-checked against both the Current Standings and Yes I Own It (Props) lists, and both lists matched

My tenth NSF: six different NSFs (NSF1 once, NSF2 once, NSF4 once, NSF5 four times, NSF7 once, NSF9 twice) inflicted upon nine other people (IceDragonArt twice, Novica thrice, nonesuch00 once, LaPetiteVerita once, barbult once, Kismet2012 once, dreamfarmer once, stormlyght twice, RGcincy once).

• StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666
    edited August 2018

It appears that Old Hagred has visited @IceDragonArt for the past twelve hours. I think poor IceDragon was scared that her complexion may become a lovely shade of green if she moved Hagred on. I'll help @IceDragonArt out and send Hagred to @nonesuch00.

Old Hagred visits nonesuch00

Time Stamp: 5:40 a.m. Central Time

HagredItsME.png
    650 x 600 - 713K
    Post edited by Stormlyght on
    edited August 2018

@nonesuch00  I never did find the groceries in Kismet2012's possession and they weren't there at the time you posted. Remember, I worked chronologically, so nothing was out of the order posted. Can you show a post PRIOR TO YOURS that had Kismet ever receiving the groceries? I'm not seeing one, but I could only spend a little time on it. 

Post edited by Novica on

@nonesuch  Yep, you did that one wrong, but I am going to give you credit for the #5 where you had Wonderland go to the list and get the groceries and give up Basketry. So you do not claim that #4, and do claim one #5 even though Wonderland has been removed from the game. She hadn't at the time you posted. :) 

Any further moves by anyone for jakiblue or Wonderland will not count.

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

Just getting caught up.  I think an extension is a great idea.  I am about to head to work so will be unavailable for a couple of hours but will check in as soon as I can.