Not So Fast! A Contest For Mischief Makers

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890

Well, I'm fixing a busted pipe that I had bought a new pipe for and replaced less than 2 years ago! And it wasn't my shoddy work but that the pipe actually broke! I was like wow! Didn't now that poor a quality was available at any price! angrylaugh

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

From the two new lists I have:

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Well, I'm fixing a busted pipe that I had bought a new pipe for and replaced less than 2 years ago! And it wasn't my shoddy work but that the pipe actually broke! I was like wow! Didn't now that poor a quality was available at any price! angrylaugh

anymore its all crap...

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689
    edited August 2018

I believe Daz time is UTC-6 (not UTC+6).

I always get my pluses and minuses mixed up ! That's what I meant of course, UTC-6  wink

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
  • StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666
    edited August 2018

Hi,

I have the following from “Yes I Own It” list from LaPetiteVerita

FWSA Pepper HD for Genevieve 7

Iray Ghost Light Kit 2  

I have the following from “The Now Available List” from LaPetiteVerita

Fluttery Wings for Genesis 2 Female(s) 

Cafe Luca 

SY Super Splash Pack Iray

Jackson's Field

Hood Huntress Collection for Genesis 3 Female(s)

Medieval Hall and Garden

Trish

Post edited by Stormlyght on

anymore its all crap...

I'm glad it happened in the unfinished basement where that flood of water just ran on concrete floor before I cut it off. Unfortunately I had to buy the same brand braided flexible stainless steel water connection hose as 2 years ago.

So I am ready for the NSF, although I'll admit I'll have to play it by ear, the rules leave me dazed and confused.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049
    I think we are all dazed and confused. At least I still am.
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Many people were that way regarding the lists at first, it's understandable.  I'll be baby stepping you and keeping up with things a lot in the beginning :)   I am working on page 11 at the moment, it will be sometime tomorrow when we launch.  I'll try to keep up with the master list, marking in red what isn't available, it will be easy for you. But after I get done here, I have to combine both list alphabetically and then sort into sections. So we may be looking at afternoon tomorrow, I will see how I can set it up. You may not have to use the templates, it can possibly be more free-form (that's why I put in reserved spaces for a Timeline for me to do for you.)  We'll see. 

Will everyone double check Blade Weapons 3 and Blade Weapons and see if I have you for what you own? I may have put some of the Blade Weapons folks on the other one. IF I don't have it right, let me know. :)  They are both in the Now Available list. I have saved the post with the most recent changes to those two, so what you see is current for those two. 

edited August 2018

Two others to confirm please- Tree and Swing and Tree and Swing Scene. I don't want to take any chances on those either.

Post edited by Novica on
  • RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,805

I have both Blade Weapons 3 and Blade Weapons. I also have both Tree and Swing and Tree and Swing Scene.

edited August 2018

Thanks Rich.  How's the trip going? 

I'll fix all these as I get to these posts. I am still a page back.

Post edited by Novica on
  • RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,805
    edited August 2018

Smooth journey in yesterday and a beautiful hike in the mountains today. Not as hot and humid as at home either. In other words, great so far.

Post edited by RGcincy on

I can't resist this- maybe the first prop we send you should be a surfboard....

• I own Blade weapon 3

Blade Weapons (Prop- Rip Saw)       goes to this link I am not sure it's the right product www.daz3d.com/hood-huntress-collection-for-genesis-3-female-s

Tree and Swing Scene (Gen8)   in fact this product contains only POSES. It is not a set so I may have to make a change to my list.

Good catch. I just checked the link and didn't read the product description. I will simply remove that one, we aren't adding new products this late. I just finished up doing all the posts, whatever is listed is listed. Thanks for pointing that out! :)  I'll check the other link.

• OK sorry for that.

Then I own this one : Tree And Swing

got it. :) 

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

Blade Weapons link takes me to Hood Huntress Collection for Genesis 3 Female(s) I see you have already been told about this issue.

I OWN Blade Weapons. 

I do NOT own Blade Weapons 3

I OWN Tree and Swing

I'll do these updates later, I'm starting the new list that you will work from. Take a peek, I think you'll really like it. Remember, that thread is not open yet, no comments there.

Looking good Novica

Novica

It looks like there are 2 props from the same set?

Vintage Boxing Accessories   (Prop- Jump Rope)                 barbult     nonesuch00   Novica   xmasrose
    Vintage Boxing Accessories    (Prop: Speed Bag)  Barbult    nonesuch00   Novica   xmasrose

There might be, I'll just leave it and combine to put "or"

When watching what's going on in the other thread, that won't be the final way it's arranged. I am having to do a copy/paste, bring over two list, combine them, then sort by prop, character, set. In the end, the props will all be together. Right now you have a-e for props, characters, and sets on the same page. 

I saw what you have so far in the other thread.  It looks great and wil be much easier to match up prop for prop, set for set, etc.  I sent you a PM which may or may not help.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I have blade weapons 3.  I do not have tree swing or blade weapons

I'm going to go get some sleep, worked on list since 11pm last night (it's9am)  So will be back on about 5pm to try and finish it up. This will make it SO much easier for us to see quickly what can be swapped with what. I just finished the "R"  so have all characters, props, sets done through that. We MAY be able to kick off by 9pm. If you are not online, don't worry about it :) 

Sweet dreams Novica.  You have worked really hard on this.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049

I own Blade Weapons 3 and both Tree and Swing products.

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689
    edited August 2018

Sweet dreams Novica.  You have worked really hard on this.

ditto  smiley

nonesuch00 said:

Hope you got everything sorted out.

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
    Novica said:

I can't resist this- maybe the first prop we send you should be a surfboard....

I used to go to the beaches all the time when I lived in Florida so that will suit me fine. I did get that pipe fixed but now it has left me uneasy about that pipe in the future and has me thinking if I was going to spend a lot of money & time DIYing my house I need to be careful about what parts I do update although the fellow at Lowe's says he is very surprised the pipe I bought from them 2 years ago did burst.

I own the Horse 2 pro bundle, some tack, and SY's Equestions clothing, obstancle course, and jockey gear I should have added that to me 10 Library, that would have been funny to send you! Uhhhh! I've not been very NSF! yet, I need to pick it up! 

Anyway, I have both blade weapons and I know they were freebies because I never buy that sort of thing even being a childhood Marvel & DC comic book fan. For the two Tree & Swing products I have only the 3D modeled geometry product and not the product that is only poses. The Twee & Swing I remember was a really great freebie but the poses weren't a freebie.