Not So Fast! A Contest For Mischief Makers

Comments

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,643

Add My Name to these plz:

Make A Wish Props (Prop: Scepter) 

Collective 3d Portraits Vignettes Old West 2  (Set)  

Dream Home Yard and Pool   (Set) 

GIS Nova  (Set)  

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,858

I am shooting for 10pm  Sorry so late but I have to list everything you've started with so I can track the changes in a master list and you can easily see what has changed. You can view the progress on the other thread, and when I do yours, check for accuracy. (It will be about an hour from now. I have to double check the last things I asked about too. (Tree and Swing, etc.) 

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

I have Tree and Swing and both Blade Weapons.

@saphirewild   Did we replace your Steam Bike Pro with something else for your Yes I Own List? I'm wading through the posts and not seeing it. 3dcheapskate already had one.

Going to be a few more minutes- I am going through the Blade Weapons and Tree and Swings now. @icedragonart  I did remove you from the one you didn't have :) 

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    Novica said:

Going to be a few more minutes- I am going through the Blade Weapons and Tree and Swings now. @icedragonart  I did remove you from the one you didn't have :) 

Thanks!  Its past 11 here so I may fall asleep before we get started tonight lol.  You all try not to have too much fun until I can get to you tomorrow.

@saphirewild I'm at the top of the page, adding yours now

Okay team, we're starting in a few minutes, 10:45 my time. 

Don't be nervous, just follow my lead. I'm kicking off with getting our Old Maid gal on her way, and will post some moves to kick things off.

You do not have to use the template, head over to the new thread and see how I have it organized. I am going to be tracking your moves for you, and will periodically post your status.

Note- you do need to use 4 of 7 moves (that will be easy!) and you have 20 moves total. You don't have to use four moves before repeating one, aka if I want to make someone a thief,  I can do that several times to people before I use another move.  Try to vary your moves to make it fun for viewers and the other participants. 

10 moves minimum are required, and that won't be a problem either. You'll want to impose mischief and probably wish you had more than 20. (We'll see how it goes.)  DO keep track of the post that shows what is currently held by other people.  

If I need time to update that I will post a PAUSE GAMEPLAY in the thread. PLEASE CHECK THE THREAD BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY POSTS. (Refresh your screen.)  I

Please wait a few minutes between people posting so I can update the thread.

When I go offline, I will let you know and we will see who is online to do updates in the actual thread. 

Let me go get ready for the first post.  You don't have to use the template but you can if you want to. You DO need to show what the person had, and highlight in red what you are changing. Again, follow my lead. :) 

Novica said:

Thanks!  Its past 11 here so I may fall asleep before we get started tonight lol.  You all try not to have too much fun until I can get to you tomorrow.

Ooooh, that means I can do things to you and you won't know it....

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,018
    edited August 2018

I don't understand the instructions in the other thread. There are so many lists! Some lists have a notation of THIS POST. (LINK) but there is no link there. Other lists have an August 11 link.  I don't see how your first moves match the template. Maybe after a few more people make moves it will make sense, but right now, I am paralized and have no clue what to do. crying  So I am going to bed.

Post edited by barbult on

Barbult- if the list hasn't had any changes, there won't be a link. Any changes are in red that are in the list. I changed Kismets belongings so the one that got taken out of the list is in red (the ones we started with are already in it.)  And rgcincy sent you Old Hagrad. :) 

• RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,804

Is there a way to check what is Daz time, or a setting to change what time is displayed?

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,688
    edited August 2018

I'm sure that there was a 'timezone to use for display' setting somewhere in your forum profile, but I can't find it.

(The timestamps I see on all the posts are in my current local time - UTC+7)

I've asked on the 'Using The NewForums...' thread here https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/3863671/#Comment_3863671

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on

Don't worry about it- I am doing the timeline and keeping track of Old Hagrad.

Did find an error, My i13 Foxy Lounge isn't on the list. No one else ever said they own it- does anyone?

BTW if you find errors, please put them on this list and not the gameplay thread :) 

Game Thread Error: BD Aspen (V8) isn't in the Characters A-M list, although she's your (Novica) start character

I'll double check mine..... no one commented on mine in the thread I don't think. 

Game Thread Error: BD Aspen (V8) isn't in the Characters A-M list, although she's your (Novica) start character

Anyone else own BD Aspen?

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    Novica said:

Anyone else own BD Aspen?

Not me.

• I don't have her.

Would it confuse anyone if I go ahead and mark in red all the ones we are starting with? And then just put in red who currently owns it? I didn't have time when we started to do the ones we are starting with (the Yes I Own It ones)

edited August 2018

Game Thread Error: regarding xmasrose stuff

Who Started With What post - "Set 2   Tree and Swing Scene   (Don't get this confused with Tree and Swing)"

Current Standings post - "Set 2   Tree and Swing" (no NSF has been made)

Sets S-Z post - doesn't have either

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,018

Game Thread Error?

You still show me as having Old Hagrad, but I gave it to Wonderland before the linked post that shows how up to date you are on the list (if I read it right).

barbult said:

Game Thread Error?

You still show me as having Old Hagrad, but I gave it to Wonderland before the linked post that shows how up to date you are on the list (if I read it right).

Got it :) 

Game Thread Error: regarding xmasrose stuff

Who Started With What post - "Set 2   Tree and Swing Scene   (Don't get this confused with Tree and Swing)"

Current Standings post - "Set 2   Tree and Swing" (no NSF has been made)

Sets S-Z post - doesn't have either

That's okay on the first one, the posts with the changes has it right. But I'll go take it off the other.

Tree and Swing isn't in red, there isn't a NSF showing. That is correct. Am I misunderstanding? Wouldn't be the first time.

I see the problem We had to remove the Tree and Swing SCENE which xmasrose had, which was marked as a set. When we found out it was poses, it got removed and she said she had the Tree And Swing so we put that there. HOwever, that was a prop (the plank swing.)  I have changed its status to a set (as that's what she is using it for.) Thanks so much!

We didn't  catch this (at least I dont think we did?)  @kismet2012  and @wonderland both have the Collective3d Portrait Vignettes Old West 3 in their starting lineup. I'm leaving them both as the owners, I don't have time to go through this thread. (IF anyone else does and can check to see if both claimed that? Wonderland came in about page 6 or later in this thread.

I am marking in red what you currently have in your possession on the MAIN list over in the gamer thread. I am almost done with the sets. Props will take a lot longer to get to, but we'll be starting the game back up shortly. 

edited August 2018

Mine should read Old West 2 and 5...not 3

The link to my list is here

Edited to add:  Sorry I missed that.  There are so many of those Old West sets and I think I own most of them.

Post edited by Kismet2012 on

Mine should read Old West 2...not 3

Actually your 3 should go to 5. You have 2 and 5. Instead of the 5 I had a 3. (The 3 didnt' replace the 2.)  Anyway, I'm on it :)  Thanks for the assist

Novica said:

Mine should read Old West 2...not 3

Actually your 3 should go to 5. You have 2 and 5. Instead of the 5 I had a 3. (The 3 didnt' replace the 2.)  Anyway, I'm on it :)  Thanks for the assist

I editted my post but not until after you saw the original.  Either way it's been caught.

LOL I'm glad you didn't have to try and figure out what I typed. Boggles the mind. :)