Art & Animations By Ivy Summers

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Very Much Fun Ivy!! Thanks for more fodder for my imagination. I'm a happy Ivy fan right now.

edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    Hmm.. Been there seen that, (in best valley girl voice) It's so other thread! ;-)
  • Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,179
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    Spy Girl - Flight Fight,
    Join us as Spy Girl, Agent-69, tries to flies secret agent 00 to Crook City .
    Tighten your seat belt, as Spy girl out maneuvers her enemies

Very good, Ivy, the flow is nice. One thing, the rockets in the first minute or so need to shoot faster. Just a detail, otherwise very good.

Steve K.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Hmm.. Been there seen that, (in best valley girl voice) It's so other thread! ;-)
    Of course you have Blondie :D
    . I post on both my art and animation thread because some people maybe following my art board on my art thread and miss the animation thread. :)
    edited December 1969

Some more pictures from my new animation Spy Girl
    Youtube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K_xGxBb0GE
    Join us as Spy Girl, Agent-69, tries to flies secret agent 00 to Crook City . Tighten your seat belt, as Spy girl out maneuvers her enemies
    Created with Daz Studio Pro 4.6 Credits at the end of film
    An Ivy Summers Animated Film.

11.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 185K
    10.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 193K
    02.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 297K
    edited December 1969

Steve K said:
    Ivy said:
    Spy Girl - Flight Fight,

Very good, Ivy, the flow is nice. One thing, the rockets in the first minute or so need to shoot faster. Just a detail, otherwise very good.

Steve K.

Thanks for the nice comment and watching

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Very Much Fun Ivy!! Thanks for more fodder for my imagination. I'm a happy Ivy fan right now.

Thanks for being my biggest fan Jeff its means a lot to me :)

edited December 1969

Another promo for my new animation :)
    Spy Girl - Flight Fight,

Created with Daz Studio Pro 4.6 Credits at the end of film
    An Ivy Summers Animated Film.

YouTube Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K_xGxBb0GE

promo2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 199K
  • SebastianusSebastianus Posts: 27
    edited December 1969

Very nice. I think you have to work more on the explosion, maybe adding some props to simulate the pieces of the chopper, but I liked it!

edited December 1969

Very nice. I think you have to work more on the explosion, maybe adding some props to simulate the pieces of the chopper, but I liked it!

I agree I properly could have used after-effects on a couple of scenes.
    I created this whole film with just Daz Studio & did explosions within the rendering in Daz Studio with older script tools . Daz pro. 4.6 does not have many FX options for animation like poser physix so I was "winging it!" :)

Thank you for watching :)

• SebastianusSebastianus Posts: 27
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:

I agree I properly could have used after-effects on a couple of scenes.
    I created this whole film with just Daz Studio & did explosions within the rendering in Daz Studio with older script tools . Daz pro. 4.6 does not have many FX options for animation like poser physix so I was "winging it!" :)

Thank you for watching :)

Yes, I remember when I started in 3D with Daz Studio 3, using mcCasual scripts to animate texture for FX, but made only disaster :red:
    Then I moved to Carrara and liked his particle emitter ;-)

But you have done well!

edited December 1969

Moonlight Dance
    Created with Daz Studio & Adobe Fireworks

Animation3.gif
    720 x 405 - 1015K
    Moonlight_dance.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 177K
    edited December 1969

Nice! Love the Fog effect. Which set did you use for it if I might ask?

edited July 2013

Jaderail said:
    Nice! Love the Fog effect. Which set did you use for it if I might ask?

Hi Jeff
    I used the Nerd 3d fog tool for the fog effect. it was simple and I got to work pretty good in Daz Studio 4.6
    the rest of the set was created with
    V4 with Keeper of dreams outfit and hair.
    M4 with the M4-Regency outfit

the environment I used Lisa's Botanical Heart of the matter "Preload" & forest whispers. set I used 4 of them put together.
    the Sky dome was GlassEye form Share CG.com using his texture as well.
    for the light I used 2 distant lights one in the front one in the back for the moon
    The front light I set at 23% with the color dark navy blue with no shadow maps
    The back light was set to 130 with a very light pale blue color added to it. set at Raytrace.

To animate it I used 8 Render 1920 x 1080 scenes at different interval's during the couple rotation cycle and put into .Adobe Fireworks cs5 re-sized it to 720 x400
    Made 8 png layers and imported it into Flash Pro cs5 and rendered it as a Gif file and I also still have FLA project & a 1920x1080 SWF 58kb flash file of the same GIF graphic I saved i may use somewhere in a web site. later down the road.
    when working with Flash I can add something like a music box sound later. :)

Thanks for taking a look :)

Post edited by Ivy on
    edited December 1969

Wonderful, I need to add my Nerds Fog tool to DS4.6 then. I was afraid it was broke as some stuff was you know. Lovely work and Thank you for the extra Info, the Lighting was a Bonus I'll have to give a try very SOON. TY much.

edited July 2013

Ivy my friend, have you tried the Nerds3D smoke and Fire tool in DS4.6? It is one I do not own yet. I could always use it in DS3A I guess but I would prefer to know if it works in DS4.6 before I buy it.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited July 2013

Jaderail said:
    Ivy my friend, have you tried the Nerds3D smoke and Fire tool in DS4.6? It is one I do not own yet. I could always use it in DS3A I guess but I would prefer to know if it works in DS4.6 before I buy it.

Hi Jeff.
    These are what I have found works so far with Daz Pro4.6
    Nerd fire and smoke tools works good with no issues.
    The dusty trail tools works great no issues
    The Wave tool works great as well no issues.
    The water fall tool works great no issues.
    The Nerds splash tool , I had some issues with the scripts to animate the splash , that does not work
    and "The Animated Diving" poses does not that came with it. But you can manually manipulate the splash tool by hand if you need it in animation You can see a test I in my Cliff Divers animation

I have Poser Particle FX which works in Daz 3 but will; not work in Daz4.6

Also Dreamlights Light dome Does not works in Daz4.6
    Dreamlights Spot light tools does not work neither, nor does Dreamlight movie Maker. Its Junk now to me, It does not work in PP2012 or PP2014 either ,so I uninstalled it from my HHD.

Post edited by Ivy on
    edited December 1969

Thank you, for the info, I have all those except Splash I have the Spray tool but not tested it. I'll get the Fire & smoke now as I'm really wanting it and the Dust trails one as well. I may have a LDP2 work around for you. I'll couple my DS4.6 to my DS3A and do a test. I did it in a older version of DS4+ but not tested it in DS4.6 as of yet.

edited July 2013

Sun Rise On the Farm
    This is my attempt at a CG Photo-realistic Graphic
    created from Poser Pro 2012

Sun_Rise.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 193K
    Post edited by Ivy on
    edited December 1969

Nice, I see Worldbase, I'm not sure which Skydome, but I notice a couple of Specular errors on the right side. You see those also?

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Nice, I see Worldbase, I'm not sure which Skydome, but I notice a couple of Specular errors on the right side. You see those also?

Thanks Jade
    Yes that is Magic 101 world base th sky dome is the one that comes with the world-baseXT Texture pack and I added some Daz cows..lol
    The whole thing kept giving me this weird type dome warp in the renders which I'm not really sure why. maybe the scaling I also added some of Lisa's botanical ; Oak Trees which also warped. in the renders .
    I changed the light angles a few times but it always did the same thing. maybe I need to use 2 back lights and see if that fixes it

I haven't loaded this set in daz yet I'm working on new Animation :)

edited December 1969

Here ya go Jade , the second back light fixed the issue I was getting with the warping and secular lighting. :0
    This is the second render .

Sun_rise_2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 184K
    edited December 1969

Wizards Castle
    A model scene test for a new animation i'm working on.
    Rendered in Daz Studio pro,

Wizards_Castel2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 225K
    Wizards_Castel.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 259K
    edited August 2013

Um... I'dd add you to my Artist so good I hate them list but you made it long ago...

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

This is the same set with Trees added to it as filler.
    This is going to take forever to render but the film will be awesome. ]
    I made a haunted castle before but this is my first Wizard castle. :o

Magic_Castle.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 331K
    edited December 1969

Hmm... I love that. The moat looks great by the way, NICE water work there.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Hmm... I love that. The moat looks great by the way, NICE water work there.

Thank you Jeff. :)

edited December 1969

This is a render of a model test scene 03
    The road to the castle

road_test_.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 317K
    edited August 2013

these are a couple of more pictures from my new animation story board
    This is one of the main characters her name is Zelda ~
    long road still ahead of rendering. :)

a_new_town.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 313K
    Zelda.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 117K
    test_scene_07.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 98K
    Post edited by Ivy on
    edited December 1969

With luck I'll be in full production of my first test Vid's next week. The Animation PC is being built as I type this. I'm still hunting a Semi cheap post production Effects program.

Love your stuff, Looking forward to the finished Ani.