Not So Fast! A Contest For Mischief Makers

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,922
    Novica said:

Working my way through the posts-  I have Barbult underway.  @nonesuch00   Would you mind selecting a different character? The Essentials is more utility type rather than a specific character. Just replace it in your post and let me know here when you make the change. I'm working on the rest of that post now.

OK, the next character, way down on that same page in my library, is Sakura 8 so that is the replacement.

Novica said:

@nonesuch00   Question, do you own the items in this post?  I'll put them in the Now Available list with your name, but let me know if you do NOT  own them. 

Yes. I do. That was my second set  you said to create for the contest that I was free to choose from using all the pages of my product library but keeping the props restricted to PAs with M - Z 1st letters as a PA name. I own all products I posted links to, including links included in my response to others' contest posts. 

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689
    edited August 2018

Here's my final ten for Novica to add to the Now Available List. I thought I owned all of them, but I later discovered that I was mistakenon one, so I own all of them unless otherwise stated (i.e. I own all except the spinning wheel)

Set: Disconsolation
    Character: RDNA Sluggians
    Character: Thursdays Child - Deaddy Bear
    Character:Nybras
    Prop: from Ace Of Spades Jack (Val3dArt)      ...     Prop: Backpack
    Prop: Spinning Wheel (DAZ Originals)      ...     Prop: Spinning Wheel (I don't own this - my spinning wheel is NOT from DAZ)
    Prop: from Playtime(ARTCollab)      ...     Prop: Hobby Horse
    Prop: from Jump Your Way (ARTCollab)      ...     Prop: Full Gate 4
    Prop: Dystopian Console Station (Moebius87/Nightshift3D)      ...     Prop: Dystopian Console Station (...either version)
    Prop: Chainsaw (Valandar)      ...     Prop: Chainsaw

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

OK, the next character, way down on that same page in my library, is Sakura 8 so that is the replacement.

Got it.

Novica said:

@nonesuch00   Question, do you own the items in this post?  I'll put them in the Now Available list with your name, but let me know if you do NOT  own them. 

Yes. I do. That was my second set  you said to create for the contest that I was free to choose from using all the pages of my product library but keeping the props restricted to PAs with M - Z 1st letters as a PA name. I own all products I posted links to, including links included in my response to others' contest posts. 

Doing them now.

edited August 2018

From the ones currently marked as NEW in the Yes I Own That! List, I ownjust two:

DM's Anardhaus 
    Yasuo for Lee 6     

(just spotted that I already mentioned this in my last post on page 1 )

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,126
    edited August 2018

So is it correct then that every time someone posts their product library items, the rest of us are supposed to tell you which of those we own? Oh, or are we supposed to look at the NEW items in Yes I Own That list and tell you which of THOSE we own, like 3dcheapskate did?

You must really be getting frustrated with us. We seem pretty dense tonight.

Post edited by barbult on
    barbult said:

What! You don't own Floyd 8, Novica??? I thought I wouldn't have anything you didn't have. laugh

Yeah, I do. I'm having to go back and do mine later, after I get everyone's posted. If I happen to notice I have it when I pull the page up, I go ahead and note it, but I'm going through all the links when I get done and visit every page. (Like everyone else has to do. That's kinda fun though, seeing what you own and going "WHY did I get that?"

barbult said:

So is it correct then that every time someone posts their product library items, the rest of us are supposed to tell you which of those we own? Oh, or are we supposed to look at the NEW items in Yes I Own That list and tell you which of THOSE we own, like 3dcheapskate did?

You must really be getting frustrated with us. We seem pretty dense tonight.

Not a problem. Yes, whenever someone adds anything to EITHER the Yes I Own It or the Now Available, tell me the item and that you own it. Copy/pastes are fine (copy the person's post and just bold the items or put in red and say I own these.

@barbult   But you just got me with Muck!  I don't have that one. He should be fun to NSF someone with, once we get started. But you can't touch me 'cause I don't have him. HA HA HA! 

Muck is so wonderful, maybe you will buy him before the contest starts. Did you think of that?

Ignore this if you  have done it-  double check and see if you own Sakura 8, as he removed the essentials as it wasn't a person. The Deck the Halls Bundle can't be used as it's not one set, and I haven't gone thru the rest of the thread to see if it has been substituted.  Working my way through.

Now Available!:

haracter: Toon Generations 2 Mega Bundle for Genesis 3 Famale(s) and Male(s)

Character: Morpheus Bundle

Character: Lil' Mermaid Bundle

If it is too much to to have 'bundles' in our lists let me know & I will replace them.

Okay, left out the Mega bundle as there's too much in there. Did Morpheus, the Lil' Mermaid, and Coral for Callie 6 as individuals. 

jakiblue said:

The Now Available list that Novica posted? 3dcheapskate has a Now Available list in his/her post up there, but they aren't mentioned in Novica's original list. good golly, I'm lost. LOL. I'm reading everyone's posts and trying to do the same, but then you posted 2 Product Library lists...so I don't know what to do!!!!

barbult said:
    I don't know? Is that what we are supposed to do? I didn't see it that way from the instructions. I thought we were supposed to check the Now Available list.

I think Novica will add them to the master list ? (I've edited my Now Available post slightly to hopefully make it a bit more clear)

Here's my understanding of what each of us is supposed to do in phase 1 (which ends at the end of Saturday Aug 11th, DAZ time):

1) Select 2 sets + 1 character + 3 props using the complicated product-library-page-number and what-letter-does-your-username-begin-with rules. These are your personal 'Product Library' selections. Novica will add these to the master Yes I Own It! List

2) Select another 2 sets +1 character + 3 props - these can be anything (from DAZ) that you own. Novica will add these to the master Now Available List

3) Select another 10 items (from DAZ). They can be sets, characters, or props. And you can choose thing you don't own. Novica will also add these to the master Now Available List.

4) Sometime before phase 1 is complete everybody has to look through all the items in the master Yes I Own It! List and  the master Now Available List and let Novica know which ones you own. Novica will append peoples names to each item.So at the end of phase 1 there will be (6 * Number Of Entrants) entries in the master Yes I Own It! List and ( ( (6+10) * Number Of Entrants) ) + However Many Novica Adds ) in the master Now Available List )

4a) You don't have to wait till the master lists are complete to tell Novica what items you own from the ones that other people have selected. You can do this as peplepost their own selections for (1), (2) and (3)

I think that's it ?

CORRECT  :) 

Yes, I Own it!

Jakiblue's Product Library:

Sets:

Set2: Old West Bath House

Person:

Cailin for Victoria 7

I noticed jakiblue edited her post, not sure if this was the issue but there isn't a Cailin. So will you go check Aibell and see if you own that one?  If not, you don't need to tell me. If you do own her, let me know please.

Oh this looks like fun!  I will work on getting my lists together at some point tomorrow hopefully.  Its a beach day but I should have time to do it in the evening.

Love to have you. If you get confused, go up two posts. :) 

Here's my final ten for Novica to add to the Now Available List. I own all of them unless otherwise stated

Character: Thursdays Child - Deaddy Bear

Note- doing these now. I put the bear as a prop as he is not a living thing. (He sure doesn't look it, either LOL)  

So I have everything done to here. Please check your items, and see if I have them all. (Including what you said you own from other people.) 

I will leave the Red NEW up until tomorrow night, which includes everything up to this point.

From this post on, the NEW will be in GREEN. I will then leave that up for a day. 

edited August 2018
    Novica said:

Ignore this if you  have done it-  double check and see if you own Sakura 8, as he removed the essentials as it wasn't a person. The Deck the Halls Bundle can't be used as it's not one set, and I haven't gone thru the rest of the thread to see if it has been substituted.  Working my way through.

Consider them ignored. No, I don't have Sakura 8.

edited August 2018

@3dcheapskate   I love the potential twists  you're putting in the gameplay. Some of those props!  And of course, I own some of them. 

The items I can see getting NSF from everyone's submissions so far are the crypt lid, the toilet (mine, lol), the gargoyle, Scarybear, and the letter Q just cracks me up. I wonder where that one will end up, because I certainly am considering sending that one on it's way once we get started. 

Post edited by Novica on
    edited August 2018

devil That's only natural - I'm twisted... wink

When we eventually get to doing the render - is it going to be JUST the 5 items you end up with allowed in the render ? I.e. NOTHING else allowed ?

Personally I love the idea of trying to fit a huge expansive environment type set into a tiny room interior set...

No, you can add other props, characters, sets (but the two sets should be the primary ones and not overshadowed by other sets. You're trying to use at least half of both sets.) 

These are going to be very whacky renders I think!

edited August 2018

You'll get a feel of what the Yes I Own It and The Now Available List do once we get started playing. They're your resources. 

Post edited by Novica on

Okay, I'm on a different sleep schedule and it's 8:15am and am headed to bed, will be back online late afternoon after 4pm. If you people would monitor the thread and help folks who may have questions, I appreciate it. 

Novica said:

Now Available!:

haracter: Toon Generations 2 Mega Bundle for Genesis 3 Famale(s) and Male(s)

Character: Morpheus Bundle

Character: Lil' Mermaid Bundle

If it is too much to to have 'bundles' in our lists let me know & I will replace them.

Okay, left out the Mega bundle as there's too much in there. Did Morpheus, the Lil' Mermaid, and Coral for Callie 6 as individuals. 

I will update my bundles to be individual products. 

edited August 2018

The The Now Available List: looks like it got corrupted at some point. Some things that I added don't have my name anymore. Reading Corner doesn't have anybody's name on it. Stellar Fury links instead to Regenerator. 

Post edited by barbult on
    edited August 2018

Hi, back on for a few minutes. I don't know how your name got dropped off,  (Edit- they didn't) but I was going to go through the entire list and check all the links and list today anyway. Remember some of the items won't have people because before people signed up, I wanted to put some there as bonus ones (since you were limited to ten additional.) If no one has them, they'll be taken off right before we start. :) 

Post edited by Novica on

@barbult  These don't have your name because you didn't indicate you own it. The others had "I own it" on each line. Do you own these? 

Set: The Daily Routine Office
    Props: Pest Control Props Prop: Mouse Trap Brass Old
    Props: Z Summer Fun - Props and Poses for Genesis 3 and 8  Prop: Drinks Cooler Box

Novica said:

@barbult  These don't have your name because you didn't indicate you own it. The others had "I own it" on each line. Do you own these? 

Set: The Daily Routine Office
    Props: Pest Control Props Prop: Mouse Trap Brass Old
    Props: Z Summer Fun - Props and Poses for Genesis 3 and 8  Prop: Drinks Cooler Box

No, I don't own those 3.
    See, I'm still so confused!!! Don't try to explain it to me again. There are adequate explanations already, I just don't get it somehow. crying I feel so stupid, and I am not a stupid person. It just hasn't clicked yet, I guess. sad