CAR AND BIKE LOVERS THREAD - MARK II

Comments

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

betsy662 said:
    DanaTA said:
    music2u4u said:
    Hey Dana...if you get the time, how about a nice hot rod render for us. Doesn't have to be perfect, just anything for us dude! Would love to see something again from you.

Well, not sure if this qualifies, but here's something you never saw. It was for a birthday card for a nephew who's into cars. :)

Dana

Nice render, I know I have that GTO somewhere too.

Thanks, I did that maybe two years ago. It was a freebie, I just don't remember from where.

Dana

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited July 2013

DanaTA said:
    music2u4u said:
    Hey Dana...if you get the time, how about a nice hot rod render for us. Doesn't have to be perfect, just anything for us dude! Would love to see something again from you.

Well, not sure if this qualifies, but here's something you never saw. It was for a birthday card for a nephew who's into cars. :)

Dana

Yes it does qualify! I have this GTO too. It came with three different choices of scoups on top of the engine blower. Here you have all three showing. You can hide two of them...take your pick. Love the garage scene.

:-)

DougCard.jpg
    1400 x 1000 - 574K
    Post edited by music2u4u on
    edited December 1969

betsy662 said:
    Well lets not forget the good ole GT500!

With Jesse of course!

I have this GT500 also...but not Jesse...lol.

jesse_in_the_mountains1.jpg
    1900 x 1068 - 375K
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

Now.. Look at this.. see what I am willing to do just for you lot. Had decided to do a render for the Weekly PC contest, than decided to put a Gia into it as well.. and than I thought of you guys, and here is the result. One nice car and even a garage *grins* and a girl of course *winks teasingly*

Long Day Behind the Steering Wheel

Cause sometimes, after a long day on the road, it's so nice to finally be home that you just have to sit down and enjoy the feeling

longdaybehindthewheelpw.jpg
    1800 x 1440 - 285K
    edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    DanaTA said:
    music2u4u said:

Dana

Yes it does qualify! I have this GTO too. It came with three different choices of scoups on top of the engine blower. Here you have all three showing. You can hide two of them...take your pick. Love the garage scene.

D'oh! I always go to extremes. (truth is, I didn't know)

Dana

edited July 2013

Carola O said:
    Now.. Look at this.. see what I am willing to do just for you lot. Had decided to do a render for the Weekly PC contest, than decided to put a Gia into it as well.. and than I thought of you guys, and here is the result. One nice car and even a garage *grins* and a girl of course *winks teasingly*

Cause sometimes, after a long day on the road, it's so nice to finally be home that you just have to sit down and enjoy the feeling

This is an awsome render. I love the way the colors swirl on the car with the light. This character is interesting as well. Real nice render Carla O.

longdaybehindthewheelpw.jpg
    1800 x 1440 - 285K
    edited December 1969

Carola O said:

We can all relate to a rough day, I think. Nice job conveying the feelings.

Dana

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited July 2013

Thank you both *happy smile*

The car is actually colored with one of the shaders that comes with the Supersuit for Genesis, there's a blue swirly thingie amongst them (don't remember the name) and it works wonders on all kind of things I think *smiles* I have to admit I mostly use the Supersuit for the shaders, have never used the suit itself so far *laughs*

Post edited by Carola O on
    edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    Thank you both *happy smile*

The car is actually colored with one of the shaders that comes with the Supersuit for Genesis, there's a blue swirly thingie amongst them (don't remember the name) and it works wonders on all kind of things I think *smiles* I have to admit I mostly use the Supersuit for the shaders, have never used the suit itself so far *laughs*

I kinda figured it was a shader, but the way you used it in THAT setting, it looks like light shining through limbs of a tree or something. Just very futuristic like she is.

:cheese:

edited July 2013

.... Over on Safari Beach....

56SafariBeachDaz2.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 232K
    edited December 1969

music2u4u said:

Nice. Somehow feels like something's missing...a surfboard. :)

Dana

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404
    edited December 1969

music2u4u said:

Definitely nice, though her face looks a little "vacant", as if she's staring blindly out into space.
    edited December 1969

music2u4u said:

Definitely nice, though her face looks a little "vacant", as if she's staring blindly out into space.

She's staring out into space, wondering about something...hot car, hot girl...so why am I all alone here? :D

Dana

• GLWoodardGLWoodard Posts: 3,335
    edited December 1969

Also on Safari Beach!

safari_beach.jpg
    1900 x 1068 - 599K
    edited December 1969

betsy662 said:
    Also on Safari Beach!

Nice one...and there're the surfboards!

Dana

edited December 1969

Guess Who!

WillSmith1.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 238K
  • GLWoodardGLWoodard Posts: 3,335
    edited December 1969

Movie Night!

movie_night.jpg
    1900 x 1068 - 532K
    edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    Guess Who!

Quite futuristic Audi, there. I think I know who the actor is, but not the character...if that's from a movie.

Dana

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,260
    edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    Guess Who!

It's the *&%@%^& robots

edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    Guess Who!

It's the *&%@%^& robots

You're right. I didn't know that car was in the sequel. I hope I get the chance to see that when it comes out.

Dana

• RenolaceRenolace Posts: 46
    edited December 1969

Here's the WWII Jeep, adapting to civilian life....a WIP

Jeep01.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 966K
    edited December 1969

Renolace said:

It looks really sharp. What's the background? Is it somewhere in Texas? When I was in 7th grade, a teacher told us about a friend who went to Texas and got a ticket for going through a red light, because he was color blind and didn't know if the red was on the left or the right. Most traffic lights are vertical, and we all know red goes on top. It was an interesting story for a class of 7th graders.

Dana

edited December 1969

Renolace said:

Very nicely done...big arse tires too!...lol.

edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    Renolace said:

Very nicely done...big arse tires too!...lol.

I thought it was Extreme Mod for th WWII Jeep, but those tire treads don't match the promos I have (it seems to be gone from the store, by the way) and the lugs don't match either...there are only 4 lugs on the WWII jeep wheels. Some kit-bashing?

Dana

edited December 1969

Dana - I don't know what city that back drop is from, I'm kind of curious myself though. The tires are from another vehicle in the DAZ store, I thought they looked pretty cool on the Jeep.

edited December 1969

Renolace said:
    Dana - I don't know what city that back drop is from, I'm kind of curious myself though. The tires are from another vehicle in the DAZ store, I thought they looked pretty cool on the Jeep.

I agree!

Dana

edited July 2013

Renolace said:

Well, lots of palm trees, S.W. 3rd st., 30 m.p.h. business area speed limit, sign in front of building says River..(something).

Jeep01.jpg
    600 x 338 - 57K
  • Three WishesThree Wishes Posts: 471
    edited December 1969

I'd forgotten I had this one lying around. The Emexon shot at night. GI/HDRI only + luminosity on the car's lamp polygons. No post.

Moonlight_Emexon.png
    1024 x 768 - 1M
    edited December 1969

Still working with the WWII Jeep, here's one, more from the rear.

Jeep02.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 801K
    edited December 1969

dhtapp said:
    I'd forgotten I had this one lying around. The Emexon shot at night. GI/HDRI only + luminosity on the car's lamp polygons. No post.

WOW!...super nice. I love the reflection. Is that shaders?

This discussion has been closed.