Daz Studio Pro BETA - version 4.11.0.335! (*UPDATED*)

Comments

• How or why did did permissions change with 4.11?  

As noted in the first post:

Application Permissions

• Running the primary application executable with elevated permissions on Windows (e.g., "Run as administrator") is now prevented; running with elevated permissions can cause conflicts with accessing folder/files/registry keys; the application itself does not (and should not) require elevated permissions to run
      • A helper application requests elevation as required and is limited to necessary operations
  • I don't think the denoiser is there to be used in every scene - it is there to help when there is persistent noise. On a scene that would converge nicely on its own the extra calculations for the denoiser may well increase the final render time.

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 7,845

How or why did did permissions change with 4.11? 

It was changed to prevent problems down the line.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Okay adding to my previous post, it still works fine on my PC which is several years old now .  However, it does not work on the new laptop (less than 6 months old- which I bought specifically to be able to use with Daz and Dforce since my previous laptop was over 8 years old and would not render Dforce at all.) I spent a large amount of money on this laptop to be able to use it with Dforce.  Is there going to be some kind of fix or workaround for this issue? I have no idea what I would need to do on my end to get it working...  Nothing has changed on the laptop at all, no updates or anything like that, and its still working fine in the 4.10 version.

Okay adding to my previous post, it still works fine on my PC which is several years old now .  However, it does not work on the new laptop (less than 6 months old- which I bought specifically to be able to use with Daz and Dforce since my previous laptop was over 8 years old and would not render Dforce at all.) I spent a large amount of money on this laptop to be able to use it with Dforce.  Is there going to be some kind of fix or workaround for this issue? I have no idea what I would need to do on my end to get it working...  Nothing has changed on the laptop at all, no updates or anything like that, and its still working fine in the 4.10 version.

Could you please post the log.

• thomvinsonthomvinson Posts: 79

Application Permissions

• Running the primary application executable with elevated permissions on Windows (e.g., "Run as administrator") is now prevented; running with elevated permissions can cause conflicts with accessing folder/files/registry keys; the application itself does not (and should not) require elevated permissions to run
      • A helper application requests elevation as required and is limited to necessary operations

Thank you!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

I've tested the denoiser and it seems that the render time doubled for a simple figure render with no background.
    it seems that the best use for the denoiser is for renders that usually take forever and never clear, setting the start iteration to something near where you want to cancel the render and cancel right after the denoiser kicks in, you need to be able to predict how many iterations you want to render your scene before hand though...
    I don't want to render something once to find out how high I need to set my start iteration, maybe an option to denoise when the render finished/candled would be more useful.

The denoiser actually double or quadrupled my render time too and caused noise to be introduced. I only CPU render though, maybe results are better if you have high-speed nVidia video cards.

The Deep Learning-based denoising filter is only available when running on GPU hardware, since the inferencing step of Deep Learning systems is impractical to execute on CPUs. Also note that the additional memory required for denoising might exhaust device memory if almost all available memory is already in use by the renderer. In this case, the whole postprocessing system will fall back to CPU in order to preserve device memory, in consequence disabling denoising. Note especially that image resolution has a large impact on memory consumption of this denoiser.

I should have remembered to add it from my first post. sorry about that.

This is the log file.

2018-07-25 13:39:49.880 WARNING: ..\..\..\src\dzopenclkernelfactory.cpp(32): Open CL notify: Build program failure.
    2018-07-25 13:39:49.974 WARNING: ..\..\..\src\dzopenclkernelfactory.cpp(32): Open CL notify: Build program failure.
    2018-07-25 13:39:49.974 WARNING: ..\..\..\src\dzopenclkernelfactory.cpp(496): ERROR: clBuildProgram (-11)
    2018-07-25 13:39:49.974 WARNING: Source built for calcLBVHBounds. Build log:
    38:190:14: error: non-kernel function variable cannot be declared in local address space
            __local int firstIdxInGroup;

This is the log file.

2018-07-25 13:39:49.880 WARNING: ..\..\..\src\dzopenclkernelfactory.cpp(32): Open CL notify: Build program failure.
    2018-07-25 13:39:49.974 WARNING: ..\..\..\src\dzopenclkernelfactory.cpp(32): Open CL notify: Build program failure.
    2018-07-25 13:39:49.974 WARNING: ..\..\..\src\dzopenclkernelfactory.cpp(496): ERROR: clBuildProgram (-11)
    38:190:14: error: non-kernel function variable cannot be declared in local address space

Thanks, but I would like the complete log which will give more info.

• edited July 2018
    The Deep Learning-based denoising filter is only available when running on GPU hardware, since the inferencing step of Deep Learning systems is impractical to execute on CPUs. Also note that the additional memory required for denoising might exhaust device memory if almost all available memory is already in use by the renderer. In this case, the whole postprocessing system will fall back to CPU in order to preserve device memory, in consequence disabling denoising. Note especially that image resolution has a large impact on memory consumption of this denoiser.
    Thanks for posting this. I thought I was going crazy. I've been playing with the beta a lot the last few days and it seemed like sometimes the denoiser worked like magic and at others it seemed like it did nothing. And now I know it was because I ran out of gpu memory on those scenes. I also now know why older saved scenes that use to fit in my cards memory are failing to cpu.
    Post edited by Chohole on

Application Permissions

Thank you!

I see that your question was already answered directly, but if you need a work around I posted a general explanation of how i'm doing it earlier in the thread. If you need more details you can message me.

This is the log file.

Thanks, but I would like the complete log which will give more info.

I will pull it up after we are done with dinner and post it.  Thanks

• randy88randy88 Posts: 16

In my opinion post denoiser demonstrates the true value of drawing port drawing and animation creation. Especially with a smooth texture like a car it will be drawn very quickly. I uploaded a sample video to YpuTube.

• ragamuffin57ragamuffin57 Posts: 132
    edited July 2018

Can anyone help me ?? How do I re- enstall daz to maya  and genesis 8 to maya  plugins in studio 4.11 beta  cannot find plugin manager  have uninstalled and renstalled both plugins and they show fine in 4.10 but  I am  stumped on  where to find plugin manager in 4.11 or how to import them into  4.11  'sorted'

Post edited by ragamuffin57 on
  • Chohole, do you know how to determine how much VRAM the denoiser is using? I am struggling with running out of VRAM. In a scene that the logs only account for about 1.5 GB my 4GB VRAM is apparently exceeded(my GPU is not driving my monitor, but windows processes are still using about 300MB VRAM).

• GallCommTVGallCommTV Posts: 239
    edited July 2018

Having a strange problem with some poses, when the shin bends right or left it distorts the thigh. Once this happens the figure becomes corrupt and has to be reloaded. I've tested these poses in 4.10 and they work as expected. So not sure what's going on. This happens to the genesis 8 male amd female. Also not all poses that have a bend on the shin cause this problem. I have a bunch of poses i created and most of them have the same problem, not sure if anyone can test, i've also included the pose.

Nick

Yep! Same here. I eventually shut down the beta, and ran my 'proper' version (4.9) and tried the same character (One of my own saved as a scene-subset) .. went fine in every pose I tried.

Shut down 4.9 ... waited a few mins, then fired up the beta again... treid the character again, ... this time No Problems .. even with the pose which went wonky in the first place.??

Hoped it was just a glitch, but now that others have reported this I'm not so assured..

Err.. that was yesterday... today (just now) I fired up the beta and The dreaded Lurgie is there again. see attached poor crippled g8m!

It seems to only affect the legs (this is the result of the 'Base Pose Sitting A'

Thankfully I can carry-on using my 4.9 setup so the poor chap will soon be 'cured', but 'til this is ixed I'll not bother with the 4.11 beta again

Vinny

The cripple.png
    2125 x 2099 - 3M
    The cripple.png
    2125 x 2099 - 3M
    Post edited by GallCommTV on
  • For this build you need to leave limits on, Daz is aware of the issue and fix is listed for DS 4.11.0.174 http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/change_log#4_11_0_174

edited July 2018

Application Permissions

The issue is that it does so automatcally and always has since I first installed Beta way back when. How do I get it to launch without elivated permissions? 

Post edited by thomvinson on

Application Permissions

The issue is that it does so automatcally and always has since I first installed Beta way back when. How do I get it to launch without elivated permissions? 

The beta won't have done that, since DIM won't launch it at all and a regular launch will be normal. If you had installed the release build via a stand-alone installer and had the installer, running with elevated privileges, launch DS then that would have inherited the elevated privileges (fixed in the 4.11 build, when it comes).

edited July 2018

Application Permissions

The beta won't have done that, since DIM won't launch it at all and a regular launch will be normal. If you had installed the release build via a stand-alone installer and had the installer, running with elevated privileges, launch DS then that would have inherited the elevated privileges (fixed in the 4.11 build, when it comes).

But the Beta has always done that on my machine (and regular pro does not), even if I go to the folder straight to the exe.

Post edited by thomvinson on

Application Permissions

But the Beta has always done that on my machine (and regular pro does not), even if I go to the folder straight to the exe.

DIM won't launch DS, and being launched from an installer running with elevated privileges is the only way I know to automatically have the application run with eelvated privileges. Check that your shortcut for the beta hasn't had its properties changed to run as administrator.

• But the Beta has always done that on my machine (and regular pro does not), even if I go to the folder straight to the exe.

(Assuming you aren't using CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to start the program)

Are you using an account with elevated permissions? If so, you may have had your UAC disabled. It will need to be turned back on if that is the problem. Just search "windows enable UAC" in google.

(Assuming you aren't using CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to start the program)

Are you using an account with elevated permissions? If so, you may have had your UAC disabled. It will need to be turned back on if that is the problem. Just search "windows enable UAC" in google.

I have been fighting with this almost non-stop, setting compatibility mode to Win 8 solved the problem, but that shouldn't be the solution. I use Beta with Pro as a hot swap, render in one while I scene build in the other. Thanks for your help, I have a temperary fix at least! :D 

• epeachesepeaches Posts: 22

The basic Genesis software files to load to get Genesis to work properly are:

Files to download for Daz Studio 4

Genesis Starter Essentials

Genesis Female Starter Essentials?

Genesis Male Starter Essentials?

Genesis Generation X

Genesis Generation X Female Starter Essentials?

Genesis Generation X Male Starter Essentials?

Genesis 2 Starter Essentials

Genesis 2 Female Starter Essentials

Genesis 2 Male Starter Essentials

Genesis 3 Starter Essentials

Genesis 3 Female Starter Essentials

Genesis 3 Male Starter Essentials

Genesis 8 Starter Essentials

Genesis 8 Female Starter Essentials

Genesis 8 Male Starter Essentials

Search and download all Genesis Files I guess to be sure the program works right, I guess.  Are those the basic files to install???

I wish I was a smarter person.

• Dolce SaitoDolce Saito Posts: 148

Despite what I did for fixing denoiser on my Titan V. I've failed :(

I will try one more time. I created a basic scene, limited its render to 50 iterations and enabled de-noiser on 40. I'm attaching a complete log. (Only enabling Titan V and leaving my other card out). I hope you guys can see something?

broken denoiser.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
    txt
    txt
    log.txt

Okay I apologize that it took me so long to get this to you  This is the log file for the error I get when trying to run dforce on my laptop.  I deleted the entire log file before starting the scene and simulation so this is the file for just this scene.  Just G8f and a dforce dress, nothing else in the scene at all.               Strangely enough, the beta version works just fine on my older pc. 

2018-07-31 11:55:05.773 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5804): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Growing%20Up/Youth%20Morph.dsf#Youth%20Morph?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Bend%20Control/Smoother%20Growing%20Up%20R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:05.773 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5804): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Growing%20Up/Youth%20Morph.dsf#Youth%20Morph?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Bend%20Control/Smoother%20Growing%20Up%20L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:05.773 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5804): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Growing%20Up/Youth%20Morph.dsf#Youth%20Morph?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Bend%20Control/RShin%20CompressGU%20Assist.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:05.773 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5804): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Growing%20Up/Youth%20Morph.dsf#Youth%20Morph?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Bend%20Control/R%20Top%20FlattenGU%20Assist.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:05.773 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5804): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Growing%20Up/Youth%20Morph.dsf#Youth%20Morph?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Bend%20Control/R%20Knee%20Corner%20SmootherGU%20Assist.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:05.773 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5804): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Growing%20Up/Youth%20Morph.dsf#Youth%20Morph?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Bend%20Control/LShin%20CompressGU%20Assist.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:05.773 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5804): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Growing%20Up/Youth%20Morph.dsf#Youth%20Morph?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Bend%20Control/L%20Top%20FlattenGU%20Assist.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:05.773 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5804): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Growing%20Up/Youth%20Morph.dsf#Youth%20Morph?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Bend%20Control/L%20Knee%20Corner%20SmootherGU%20Assist.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:05.773 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5804): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Growing%20Up/Youth%20Morph.dsf#Youth%20Morph?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Bend%20Control/CTRLMD_N_Value_0_9082.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:05.773 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5804): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Growing%20Up/Youth%20Morph.dsf#Youth%20Morph?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Bend%20Control/CTRLMD_N_Value_0_8429.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:05.804 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Head/Old/PHMEyesIrisSize.dsf#PHMEyesIrisSize?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/vyktohria/Absinthe/VYK%20Absinthe%20Head.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:06.177 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/SickleYield2017/UniversalBreastHelper/PBMSYUBHGiantAll_proj.dsf#PBMSYUBHGiantAll_proj?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/SickleYield2017/UniversalBreastHelper/PBMSYUBHGiantAll.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:06.177 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/PHMMouthRealismHD.dsf#PHMMouthRealismHD?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/SickleYield2017/FacesOfAfricaG8F/SYFAFMaryCentralAfricanFace.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:08.016 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Teen%20Josie%208/PHMTeenJosie8Lashes.dsf#PHMTeenJosie8Lashes?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/FWSA/Kelsey/FHM-FWSAKelsey.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:08.016 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Teen%20Josie%208/FHMTeenJosie8Head.dsf#FHMTeenJosie8Head?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/FWSA/Kelsey/FHM-FWSAKelsey.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:08.032 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Teen%20Josie%208/FBMTeenJosie8Body.dsf#FBMTeenJosie8Body?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/FWSA/Kelsey/FBM-FWSAKelsey.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:08.032 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Teen%20Josie%208/CTRLTeenJosie8.dsf#CTRLTeenJosie8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/FWSA/Kelsey/CTRL-FWSAKelsey.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:08.063 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Teen%20Josie%208/PHMTeenJosie8Lashes.dsf#PHMTeenJosie8Lashes?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/FWSA/Kelsey/CTRL-FWSAKelsey.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:09.376 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Aiko%208/CTRLAiko8.dsf#CTRLAiko8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DeviousDolls/Nyao/CTRLNyao.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:09.517 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Growing%20Up/Youth%20Proportions%20Adjust.dsf#Proportions%20Adjust?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Deva3D/Shelby/CTRLShelby.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:09.517 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Growing%20Up/Youth%20Posture.dsf#a?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Deva3D/Shelby/CTRLShelby.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:09.517 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Growing%20Up/Youth%20Morph.dsf#Youth%20Morph?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Deva3D/Shelby/CTRLShelby.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:09.517 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Growing%20Up/Youth%20Head%20Proportion.dsf#Head%20Proportion?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Deva3D/Shelby/CTRLShelby.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:09.517 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Growing%20Up/Youth%20Chest%20Adjustment.dsf#Chest%20Adjustment?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Deva3D/Shelby/CTRLShelby.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:09.517 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Growing%20Up/Youth%20Breast%202.dsf#Young%20Breast%202?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Deva3D/Shelby/CTRLShelby.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:09.517 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Growing%20Up/Youth%20Breast%201.dsf#Young%20Breast%201?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Deva3D/Shelby/CTRLShelby.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:13.280 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Thorneworks/Karyssa%208/FHM%20Karyssa%208%20Head.dsf#FHM%20Karyssa%208%20Head?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Anain%26Akasha/Tianna/Tianna%20Head.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:13.342 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Thorneworks/Karyssa%208/FBM%20Karyssa%208%20Body.dsf#FBM%20Karyssa%208%20Body?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Anain%26Akasha/Tianna/Tianna%20Body.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:13.358 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Thorneworks/Karyssa%208/FHM%20Karyssa%208%20Head.dsf#FHM%20Karyssa%208%20Head?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Anain%26Akasha/Tianna/CTRLTianna.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:13.358 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Thorneworks/Karyssa%208/FBM%20Karyssa%208%20Body.dsf#FBM%20Karyssa%208%20Body?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Anain%26Akasha/Tianna/CTRLTianna.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:13.890 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Penny%208/FHMPenny8.dsf#FHMPenny8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Anagord/KeraP8/FHM%20Kera.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:13.890 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Penny%208/FBMPenny8.dsf#FBMPenny8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Anagord/KeraP8/FBM%20Kera.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:13.910 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Aiko%208/FHMAiko8.dsf#FHMAiko8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Anagord/GerelA8/FHM%20Gerel.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:13.910 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Aiko%208/FBMAiko8.dsf#FBMAiko8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Anagord/GerelA8/FBM%20Gerel.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:13.915 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Aiko%208/FHMAiko8.dsf#FHMAiko8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Anagord/ANKawaii/FHM%20Yui.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:13.915 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Aiko%208/FHMAiko8.dsf#FHMAiko8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Anagord/ANKawaii/FHM%20Sana.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:13.916 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Aiko%208/FHMAiko8.dsf#FHMAiko8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Anagord/ANKawaii/FHM%20Rio.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:13.916 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Aiko%208/FHMAiko8.dsf#FHMAiko8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Anagord/ANKawaii/FHM%20Miyu.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:13.916 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Aiko%208/FHMAiko8.dsf#FHMAiko8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Anagord/ANKawaii/FHM%20Mei.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:13.916 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Aiko%208/FHMAiko8.dsf#FHMAiko8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Anagord/ANKawaii/FHM%20Himari.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:13.916 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Aiko%208/FBMAiko8.dsf#FBMAiko8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Anagord/ANKawaii/FBM%20Yui.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:13.916 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Aiko%208/FBMAiko8.dsf#FBMAiko8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Anagord/ANKawaii/FBM%20Sana.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:13.916 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Aiko%208/FBMAiko8.dsf#FBMAiko8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Anagord/ANKawaii/FBM%20Rio.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:13.916 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Aiko%208/FBMAiko8.dsf#FBMAiko8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Anagord/ANKawaii/FBM%20Miyu.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:13.916 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Aiko%208/FBMAiko8.dsf#FBMAiko8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Anagord/ANKawaii/FBM%20Mei.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:13.916 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Aiko%208/FBMAiko8.dsf#FBMAiko8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Anagord/ANKawaii/FBM%20Himari.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:13.917 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Aiko%208/CTRLAiko8.dsf#CTRLAiko8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/ADSI/Vernea/CTRLVernea.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:13.987 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Alexandra%208/CTRLAlexandra8.dsf#CTRLAlexandra8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/ADSI/Kellyn/CTRLKellynO.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:14.018 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Aiko%208/CTRLAiko8.dsf#CTRLAiko8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/ADSI/Ephestra/CTRLEphestra.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:14.018 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5746): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Aiko%208/FHMAiko8.dsf#FHMAiko8?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/ADSI/Ephestra/CTRLEphestra.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:14.363 Begin Loading Character Addons...
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.398 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4917): Could not find parent for modifier: TMLI Lashes 07.
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.398 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(1424): Failed to prepare modifier: TMLI Lashes 07!
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.398 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(1435): Failed to create modifier: TMLI Lashes 07!
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.476 File loaded in 0 min 1.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.476 Loaded file: Genesis 8 Female Eyelashes.duf
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.512 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.513 Loaded file: PBMDDSquareNails (4).dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.594 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.641 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.641 Loaded file: FBMAlondra.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.720 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.720 Loaded file: FBMMonique8.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.752 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.752 Loaded file: eJCMMonique8Navel_HDLv4.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.814 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.814 Loaded file: eJCMMonique8Navel_HDLv4_proj.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.814 Loaded file: FHMAlondra.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.861 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.861 Loaded file: FHMMonique8.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.861 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.861 Loaded file: PBMNavel.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.892 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.892 Loaded file: FHMAlondra.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.908 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.908 Loaded file: FHMMonique8.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.924 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:55:15.924 Loaded file: PHMEyelashesExpand.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:55:16.181 File loaded in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:55:16.181 Loaded file: Alondra Eyelashes.duf
    2018-07-31 11:55:16.181 Finished Loading Character Addons
    2018-07-31 11:55:16.212 File loaded in 0 min 28.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:55:16.337 Loaded file: alondra.duf
    2018-07-31 11:55:17.326 Loaded image AlondraLegs_1003.jpg
    2018-07-31 11:55:17.529 Loaded image AlondraEyes01_1007.jpg
    2018-07-31 11:55:17.671 Loaded image AlondraArmsNails00_1004.jpg
    2018-07-31 11:55:17.874 Loaded image AlondraArms_1004.jpg
    2018-07-31 11:55:18.077 Loaded image AlondraMouth_1005.jpg
    2018-07-31 11:55:18.300 Loaded image AlondraFace_1001.jpg
    2018-07-31 11:55:18.472 Loaded image AlondraTorso_1002.jpg
    2018-07-31 11:55:18.519 Loaded image AlondraEyesST_1007.jpg
    2018-07-31 11:55:18.550 Loaded image AlondraLashColor01_1006.jpg
    2018-07-31 11:55:18.707 Loaded image AlondraLash1_1006.jpg
    2018-07-31 11:57:28.011 File loaded in 0 min 2.1 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:28.012 Loaded file: maiden princess dress.duf
    2018-07-31 11:57:28.163 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:28.163 Loaded file: FBMMonique8.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:29.475 Loaded image danmp-dress05-dif.jpg
    2018-07-31 11:57:29.553 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:29.553 Loaded file: eJCMMonique8Navel_HDLv4_proj.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:57.594 Disabled limits on "lPinky3::ZRotate"
    2018-07-31 11:57:57.594 Disabled limits on "rPinky3::ZRotate"
    2018-07-31 11:57:57.594 Disabled limits on "rThumb1::XRotate"
    2018-07-31 11:57:57.594 Disabled limits on "lThumb3::YRotate"
    2018-07-31 11:57:57.594 Disabled limits on "rThumb1::YRotate"
    2018-07-31 11:57:57.594 Disabled limits on "rIndex3::ZRotate"
    2018-07-31 11:57:57.594 File loaded in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:57.934 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.3 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:57.934 Loaded file: pJCMThumb2Bend_65_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:57.997 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:57.997 Loaded file: pJCMMonique8ShoulderDn_35R_HDLv4.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.090 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.090 Loaded file: pJCMMonique8ShoulderDn_35R_HDLv4_proj.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.122 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.122 Loaded file: pJCMShldrDown_40_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.137 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.137 Loaded file: pJCMRing1Dwn_95_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.152 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.152 Loaded file: pJCMRing2Dwn_105_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.200 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.200 Loaded file: pJCMMonique8ThighBndFwd_n65R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.225 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.225 Loaded file: pJCMThighFwd_57_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.230 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.230 Loaded file: pJCMMonique8ThighSideSideR.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.240 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.240 Loaded file: pJCMThighSide_85_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.250 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.250 Loaded file: pJCMNeckBack_27.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.250 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.250 Loaded file: pJCMFlexCalf_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.266 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.266 Loaded file: pJCMFootDwn_75_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.282 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.282 Loaded file: pJCMChestSide_20_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.282 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.282 Loaded file: pJCMAbdomen2Fwd_40.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.297 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.297 Loaded file: pJCMAbdomen2Side_24_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.297 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.297 Loaded file: pJCMMid3Dwn_90_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.313 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.313 Loaded file: pJCMMid2Dwn_105_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.313 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.313 Loaded file: pJCMIndex1Dwn_90_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.328 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.328 Loaded file: pJCMIndex3Dwn_90_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.328 Loaded file: pJCMIndex2Dwn_105_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.328 Loaded file: pJCMPinky1Dwn_95_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.344 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.344 Loaded file: pJCMPinky2Dwn_105_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.344 Loaded file: pJCMPinky3Dwn_90_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.344 Loaded file: pJCMThumb1Bend_50_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.359 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.359 Loaded file: pJCMThumb3Bend_90_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.376 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.376 Loaded file: pJCMMonique8ThighBndFwd_n65L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.376 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.376 Loaded file: pJCMThighFwd_57_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.391 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.391 Loaded file: pJCMFlexCalf_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.407 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.407 Loaded file: pJCMFootDwn_75_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.422 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.422 Loaded file: pJCMMonique8ShoulderBndUpL_HDLv2.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.454 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.454 Loaded file: pJCMMonique8ShoulderBndUpL_HDLv2_proj.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.454 Loaded file: pJCMShldrUp_90_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.454 Loaded file: pJCMRing2Dwn_105_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.469 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.469 Loaded file: pJCMRing3Dwn_90_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.469 Loaded file: pJCMRing1Dwn_95_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.469 Loaded file: pJCMMid2Dwn_105_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.484 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.484 Loaded file: pJCMMid1Dwn_95_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.500 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.500 Loaded file: pJCMMonique8ShinBndBck_85R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.516 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.516 Loaded file: pJCMFlexHamstring_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.516 Loaded file: pJCMShinBend_90_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.516 Loaded file: pJCMToesUp_60_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.531 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.531 Loaded file: pJCMMid3Dwn_90_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.547 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.547 Loaded file: pJCMMonique8HeadTwistL_HDLv3.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.563 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.563 Loaded file: pJCMMonique8HeadTwistL_HDLv3_proj.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.608 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.608 Loaded file: pJCMHeadBack_27.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.624 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.624 Loaded file: pJCMMonique8ForearmBndR.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.640 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.640 Loaded file: pJCMForeArmFwd_75_R.dsf

And the rest of it.

2018-07-31 11:57:58.640 Loaded file: pJCMFlexTriceps_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.640 Loaded file: pJCMPinky2Dwn_105_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.655 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.655 Loaded file: pJCMPinky3Dwn_90_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.655 Loaded file: pJCMPinky1Dwn_95_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.655 Loaded file: pJCMFlexCollarUpperBack_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.671 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.671 Loaded file: pJCMCollarTwist_p30_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.687 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.687 Loaded file: pJCMMonique8CollarBndUpL.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.702 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.702 Loaded file: pJCMCollarUp_55_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.702 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.702 Loaded file: pJCMMid1Dwn_95_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.718 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.718 Loaded file: pJCMPelvisFwd_25.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.738 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.738 Loaded file: pJCMIndex1Dwn_90_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.744 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.744 Loaded file: pJCMFlexCollarUpperBack_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.763 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.763 Loaded file: pJCMCollarTwist_n30_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.767 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.767 Loaded file: pJCMMonique8CollarBndUpR.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.767 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.767 Loaded file: pJCMCollarUp_55_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.782 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.782 Loaded file: pJCMNeckTwist_22_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.782 Loaded file: pJCMNeckLowerSide_40_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.782 Loaded file: pJCMRing3Dwn_90_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.798 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.798 Loaded file: pJCMAbdomenLowerFwd_Navel.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.798 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.798 Loaded file: pJCMAbdomenFwd_35.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:58.798 Loaded file: absolute basics female base 23.duf
    2018-07-31 11:57:59.610 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:59.610 Loaded file: pJCMThighTwistOutR.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:57:59.626 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:57:59.626 Loaded file: pJCMThighSide_85_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.178 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.5 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.178 Loaded file: pJCMThighInL.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.178 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.178 Loaded file: pJCMThighFwd_90_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.178 Loaded file: pJCMThighFwd_90_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.178 Loaded file: pJCMThighFwd_57_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.178 Loaded file: pJCMThighFwd_57_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.193 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.193 Loaded file: pJCMSit.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.193 Loaded file: pJCMShldrUp_90_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.193 Loaded file: pJCMShldrDown_40_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.193 Loaded file: pJCMPelvisFwd_25.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.193 Loaded file: pJCMNeckTwist_22_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.193 Loaded file: pJCMNeckLowerSide_40_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.193 Loaded file: pJCMNeckBack_27.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.193 Loaded file: pJCMHeadBack_27.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.193 Loaded file: pJCMForeArmFwd_75_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.193 Loaded file: pJCMCollarUp_55_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.209 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.209 Loaded file: pJCMCollarUp_55_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.209 Loaded file: pJCMCollarTwist_p30_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.209 Loaded file: pJCMCollarTwist_n30_R.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.209 Loaded file: pJCMChestSide_20_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.209 Loaded file: pJCMAbdomenFwd_35.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.930 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.7 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.930 Loaded file: pJCMAbdomen2Side_24_L.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.930 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.
    2018-07-31 11:58:00.930 Loaded file: pJCMAbdomen2Fwd_40.dsf
    2018-07-31 11:59:41.748 WARNING: ..\..\..\src\dzdynamicsengine.cpp(413): Using device: Intel(R) HD Graphics 630
    2018-07-31 11:59:42.394 WARNING: ..\..\..\src\dzopenclkernelfactory.cpp(32): Open CL notify: Build program failure.
    2018-07-31 11:59:42.503 WARNING: ..\..\..\src\dzopenclkernelfactory.cpp(32): Open CL notify: Build program failure.
    2018-07-31 11:59:42.503 WARNING: ..\..\..\src\dzopenclkernelfactory.cpp(496): ERROR: clBuildProgram (-11)
    2018-07-31 11:59:42.503 WARNING: Source built for buildLBVHFromMortonCodes. Build log:
    2:190:14: error: non-kernel function variable cannot be declared in local address space
                        ^

2018-07-31 11:59:42.626 WARNING: ..\..\..\src\dzopenclkernelfactory.cpp(32): Open CL notify: Build program failure.
    2018-07-31 11:59:42.723 WARNING: ..\..\..\src\dzopenclkernelfactory.cpp(32): Open CL notify: Build program failure.
    2018-07-31 11:59:42.723 WARNING: ..\..\..\src\dzopenclkernelfactory.cpp(496): ERROR: clBuildProgram (-11)
    2018-07-31 11:59:42.723 WARNING: Source built for calcLBVHBounds. Build log:
    4:190:14: error: non-kernel function variable cannot be declared in local address space
                        ^

2018-07-31 11:59:42.801 WARNING: ..\..\..\src\dzopenclkernelfactory.cpp(348): m_isValid = false @ dzopenclkernelfactory.h, line 118 (after loading kernel members)
    2018-07-31 11:59:42.931 WARNING: ..\..\..\src\dzdynamicsengine.cpp(3270): Error initializing OpenCL!
    2018-07-31 11:59:42.932 Total Simulation Time: 3.70 seconds

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890
    epeaches said:

The basic Genesis software files to load to get Genesis to work properly are:

Files to download for Daz Studio 4

Genesis Starter Essentials

Genesis Female Starter Essentials?

Genesis Male Starter Essentials?

Genesis Generation X

Genesis Generation X Female Starter Essentials?

Genesis Generation X Male Starter Essentials?

Genesis 2 Starter Essentials

Genesis 2 Female Starter Essentials

Genesis 2 Male Starter Essentials

Genesis 3 Starter Essentials

Genesis 3 Female Starter Essentials

Genesis 3 Male Starter Essentials

Genesis 8 Starter Essentials

Genesis 8 Female Starter Essentials

Genesis 8 Male Starter Essentials

Search and download all Genesis Files I guess to be sure the program works right, I guess.  Are those the basic files to install???

I wish I was a smarter person.

Nothing to do with being smart, using a company's products should require one to become a detective. You list does look correct though to me. 

Create a DAZ Store account, which you must of already, and use that account to submit a help ticket to ask what you need. The names and requirements of those minimum freebies needed to use DAZ Studio have changed alot over time:

https://www.daz3d.com/help/help-contact-us

You might note though that if you only want to use the newest products only the Genesis 8 Starter Essentials is a requirement. That means that some older humanoid model products won't work if you buy them but in most cases folk only buy the older clothing and hair products from earlier Genesis generations and those do work if you find the correct tutorials or puy a set of products like Wear Them All. Personally, having tried both I prefer the manual method of doing it one's self, in which case you will need all the Genesis X Starter Essentials. 

• This thing is annoying, My C drive is a solid state, I don't install stuff like this on it. I have 5 terabytes of space on other hard drives I use for things like this.  
    This stupid installer just relentlessly insists I download and install everything to my solid state drive as soon as I run it no matter how many times I try to clear the que or stop downloads. Just complaining to find something to do while I wait on all this stuff to download and install to somewhere I am just going to turn around and uninstall it from. Have a nice day

• This thing is annoying, My C drive is a solid state, I don't install stuff like this on it. I have 5 terabytes of space on other hard drives I use for things like this.  
    This stupid installer just relentlessly insists I download and install everything to my solid state drive as soon as I run it no matter how many times I try to clear the que or stop downloads. Just complaining to find something to do while I wait on all this stuff to download and install to somewhere I am just going to turn around and uninstall it from. Have a nice day

When you start DIM select the Work Offline option, then you can click the gear icon at top-right to open Preferences and set the location for the zips (Download tab) and content (Installation tab - add a new location via the + button then select that location using the Current drop-down list. You will need to tell DS what paths you are using if it isn't the default.

This discussion has been closed.