Adding to Cart…
Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA
© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.You currently have no notifications.
Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA
© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Comments
The first time a New Items page had me wanting to purchase everything shown!
lead is little difficult but manageable have to select each bone in strap still better than horse reigns
https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/595931
sadly no not yet only puppy option is Benji at the moment
Hopefully there is puppy and other breeds coming.
I am another one very excited to finally see a new dog model, I had not expected it at all. I am a bit disappointed that there is no fiber-mesh hair, but so far they have picked short haired breeds so hopefully the long haired breeds are coming, and will have proper hair. Hopefully AM will be involved in any additional hair options as that is the only way we will get catalyzer options.
I recall AM saying he was working on a dog model, but that was a long time ago (almost 2 years), so I wonder if DAZ bought out his work in progress in order to finish it, and so allowing him to concentrate on the wild animal creations he prefers.
A question for those that know more about dogs than me, what breed is the Base Dog 8? Also what breed is the puppy?
I would be curious to know what morphs and expressions come with the base dog, as I can not look at the file list since there is no readme page for base dog 8.
I just need to decide what to pick up. My favourite breed is golden retriever, but that is basically a labrador with a decent fur option.
Ears on the lab seem to have a distorted texture.
Actual expressions are angry, happy, panting, yawning. But there's lots of morphs etc for the head to play with. And I think the base dog is a doberman perhaps? I think he looks the same base breed as the base mill dog.
I really think there will be more coming, whether from daz themselves or other PA's, in regards to breeds and textures and a puppy morph. And there MUST be a cat coming soon too! I need a mastiff to recreate my Donk!!!
Excited to the new dog 8 with Labrador and french bull dog. Can't wait to play with it when i get home this evening.
I noticed the base dog is really big! (compared to the body size of any of the models).
I'm so excited about this, and it's been so hard keeping my mouth shut. ;)
I have a few things I've been working on for Dog 8. Woo.
It's been extra poignant, because we put down our dog of 13 years about 2 months ago. Working on dogs has been... emotional.
Hug your dogs if you've got them.
Tell us. Spell the beans plea-ezee.
Edited to add Love what midnight_stories did.
Here is my rough first try at a custom morph, custom LAMH preset and custom texture;


EDIT:
A smaller lil' bro. Also, either I broke the model or the close eyes pose slider is broken.
Man, I was about to check out and my cart total went up 30 dollars. Whats up with that?
EDIT: weird, and now its down again.
I think it's a side effect of them realizing some stuff is not supposed to be in the sale, and pulling it out.
Cathan: My dog was a staffie, and I think you should be able to make something like that with the existing dials.
I was planning on doing a tribute 'copy' of our dog... but I still can't.
Did anyone spot the homage to the late John Hillerman and his Magnum PI character in this promo art for Dog 8?
Yeah, sure, the dogs are cute, but Tara here prefers her Hellhounds.
freaking awesome Daz.Thank you for some new animals . is there a cat 8 coming too?:)
I
I hear you man! I've had dogs all my life and always have a hard time when the moment comes when they leave us...
Took me a couple of years to be able to look at this pic
A DAZ original, and IRay only? Forget it!!!
Same here. It looks good, but Iray-only really limits its usefulness for me, and I don't use dogs that much anyway so it will probably be a miss.
I'm a cat lover. But I must admit, I love the Labrador Add-on.
the 3Delighters just need to buy the other product that converts shaders
I bought 13 products.... all the shapes and some poses only. I thought about the collar and leash set but I can make my own so that's OK. I love the Hive doggie but of course I love animals so I had to have these. Hopefully we get some fur options as time goes on for them....
That depends. Conversion doesn't always work out, and sometimes, the proper maps are missing, or don't have the proper values.
Sven Dullah: What a beautiful doggo. <3
I really hope we see some fibermesh or LAMH sets soon, especially for longer haired dogs.
Also, brb going to make a summoning circle for Pug for Daz Dog 8.
You know, that last promo image on the Daz Dog page would have been perfect if the dobies were flanking Jonathan Quayle Higgins. "Zeus! Apollo! Attack!" Run for your life for the Ferrari!