dog 8 dog 8 woof woof we finally have a dog 8

this is gonna make a lot of people happy just saw banner for a new offical dog dog 8

Comments

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,142

Well, I was not expecting THAT o.O

Laurie

• ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,413

and there is just so much to choose from don't even know where to begin what to get now so many extras oh if only there was a bundle more than enough for that 

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,031

and there is just so much to choose from don't even know where to begin what to get now so many extras oh if only there was a bundle more than enough for that 

It's a build a bundle.

discounts are pretty good dd8 base drops down to $6.85 from $12.23 same too with other products so could make a decent pro bundle option 

• Silver DolphinSilver Dolphin Posts: 1,588

The bundle is cheaper but most of the time it is filled with stuff you don't use. So I don't mind the pick and choose sale. I hate to say it but, where are the morph packages to create a male or female dog? No morphs and no gens is this a real dog? How is this a new dog the shape seems exactly like like old Mil dog just upgraded textures and maybe fixed bones? I could be wrong.

• Payat ParinPayat Parin Posts: 980

No morphs and textures for spitz and terrier....

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,031
    edited June 2018

The bundle is cheaper but most of the time it is filled with stuff you don't use. So I don't mind the pick and choose sale. I hate to say it but, where are the morph packages to create a male or female dog? No morphs and no gens is this a real dog? How is this a new dog the shape seems exactly like like old Mil dog just upgraded textures and maybe fixed bones? I could be wrong.

The gens are part of the dog. There's a morph to make it neutered and one to make it female.

Edit: And no, it's not the Mil dog. Totally new mesh and all.

Post edited by ChangelingChick on
  • VilleSVilleS Posts: 25

A new dog! Great!

Anyone else notice these lines in the Collars and Leashes set?

• German Shepherd + Fur
    • Husky + Fur
    • Wolf + fur

Way more interesting than a dachshund or the bulldog smiley Hope they release those soon... *fingerscrossed*

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,425

Yay!  I've been hoping for a new dog, it was overdue.  Now if we can just get some Rottweiler and Chihuahua shapes, it would be perfect! ^_^

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

Yikes.  Can a new cat be far behind?   And the long awaited Millenium Cow?

• Silver DolphinSilver Dolphin Posts: 1,588

I will buy this if it is a new mesh. I have the Hivewire dog and it is great. I just hope this new dog poses better than the old Mil dog.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813
    VilleS said:

A new dog! Great!

• German Shepherd + Fur
    • Husky + Fur
    • Wolf + fur

Way more interesting than a dachshund or the bulldog smiley Hope they release those soon... *fingerscrossed*

Probably needs some clarification, but I suspect those canines already exist. They're part of Alessandro's earlier animals:
    https://www.daz3d.com/german-shepherd-for-wolf-2-0-36965
    https://www.daz3d.com/wolf-2-0-by-am
    https://www.daz3d.com/husky-for-wolf-2-0-by-am

I wonder if Alessandro and Kendall were behind the new Dog? They mentioned, months and months and months ago, that they were working on a new dog of their own and then suddenly complete radio silence from them.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,697
    vwrangler said:
    VilleS said:
    I wonder if Alessandro and Kendall were behind the new Dog? They mentioned, months and months and months ago, that they were working on a new dog of their own and then suddenly complete radio silence from them.

That was my assumption, but it was only an assumption. However, it is highly probable.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,316
    edited June 2018
    vwrangler said:
    VilleS said:

A new dog! Great!

• German Shepherd + Fur
    • Husky + Fur
    • Wolf + fur

Probably needs some clarification, but I suspect those canines already exist. They're part of Alessandro's earlier animals:
    https://www.daz3d.com/german-shepherd-for-wolf-2-0-36965
    https://www.daz3d.com/wolf-2-0-by-am
    https://www.daz3d.com/husky-for-wolf-2-0-by-am

The Comical Canines Poses have poses for a Husky and a German shepherd.

Post edited by scorpio on

looking forward to the gs hopefully some colourings as mine and hope there will be puppy morphs for all the breeds. Couldn't afford everything but did get a good selection still more wanna get that's offered today but I'll wait see what else we get but want to get as many breeds as possible first.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

omg omg omg so excited! I actually have a little bit of spare money this week! WHOA. (i wonder if Alessandro can be convinced to make some of his hair presets for it for iray??) 

Hoping to see some renders in iray before I pull the trigger on getting it. :D 

• NoswenNoswen Posts: 358

Well this was unexpected, I may have to take a closer look at this after work. smiley

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,849

you know the HW dog and cat share the same mesh

wonder if DAZ dog8 will get a cat morph?

are you getting an orange banner/message to get that $6.85 for the base dog? The lowest I'm seeing him is $8.56 with five products in the cart.  

discounts are pretty good dd8 base drops down to $6.85 from $12.23 same too with other products so could make a decent pro bundle option 

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,586
    Cybersox said:

Yikes.  Can a new cat be far behind?   And the long awaited Millenium Cow?

....please please please and one that actually bends like a real cat.

Uh oh, and you uttered the unspeakable words that will summon Socratease back to the forums.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813
    jakiblue said:

are you getting an orange banner/message to get that $6.85 for the base dog? The lowest I'm seeing him is $8.56 with five products in the cart.  

There's a message in the Exclusive Offers part of the inbox, for previous purchasers of Victoria 8, saying that there will be an extra 20% discount for people who bought her before the anniversary sale.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,862

Wow - I mean woof, woof - that is excellent - instant buy, after I figure out prices.

• marander3dmarander3d Posts: 50
    edited June 2018
    jakiblue said:

No orange Banner (yet) but Exclusive Message:

Celebrate Victoria's Birthday With Us

We want to thank you for your previous purchase of Victoria 8 by giving you an EXTRA 20% OFF all of the new Daz Dog 8 items and an EXTRA 20% OFF all Victoria related items in the Victoria Birthday Sale promotion.

Thank you for your continued support!

Discount applies at checkout. Offer expires June 25, 2018 11:59pm MDT (UTC -6).

Very happy with Dog 8 and its addons! Great work DAZ and PA's!

Post edited by marander3d on

ah! that's what it must be. Thanks. I don't have Victoria 8 - but I got all excited to see I get her for free if I get the dog. LOL! 

jakiblue said:

No Banner but Exclusive Message:

Celebrate Victoria's Birthday With Us

We want to thank you for your previous purchase of Victoria 8 by giving you an EXTRA 20% OFF all of the new Daz Dog 8 items and an EXTRA 20% OFF all Victoria related items in the Victoria Birthday Sale promotion.

Thank you for your continued support!

Discount applies at checkout. Offer expires June 25, 2018 11:59pm MDT (UTC -6).

jakiblue said:

no orange banner yet but I bought 11 items all the main ones the breeds, then stuff out of each of the other sections stacks up depending which section get over 5 items discounts on top of discounts total us was 60.67 our price Aust 87 think off hand 

oh there is female morphs

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

I have to wait for a day or two, but I think that may be good for me. Gives me more time to think which of the products to get, as well as see if there's more dog items tomorrow

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,327

Nice doggy and great looking addons - but Iray only. That's pretty unusual for a Daz base model. 

• I was ready to drop all the money on all the stuff until Iray only.