Ice Dragon Art WIP's

19495969798100»

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    edited May 2018

This is a promo I did for a set of Masquerade Masks.  Sometimes it can be difficult when you have 10-12 or more people working on the same thing to come up with something that is different. 

MASQUERADE MASKS.jpg
    600 x 960 - 109K
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on

So, this is the last page of my first thread here in the art forums.  I started this thread in November of 2015, probably very early in the month.  I started using DAZ in September of 2015 so I have been doing this for 2 years and 8 months.  So far, its been a he** of a ride.  I have to say thank you to all of you who have helped me, encouraged me, and told me that yes I can do this. I'm so grateful for all of you and for the wonderful friendships that have developed over this crazy 3d art journey.   I would totally not be where I am today without all of you.

I will be starting thread two as soon as I can decide on a title.  I am also going to reserve several posts to links in this thread, that might be useful, so no one had to dig for the infor (myself included lol!)

• MollytabbyMollytabby Posts: 1,158

The Masquerade Masks render is beautiful. I adore the colours. I'm so sorry to hear you were out of action with a migrane @IceDragonArt, I hope you are feeling a lot better now. 

@Mollytabby thank you! Yes, I am feeling much better.  A bit tired still but definitely human again!

• WandererWanderer Posts: 956
    edited May 2018

@IceDragonArt- ACK! So sorry to hear about that. Glad you're feeling better. The render up there is nice. Makes me wonder what the story is.

Post edited by Wanderer on

Thanks!  There is a story, there usually is.  Actually putting it out there though is a whole nother project lol.

edited May 2018

This is Maebry you can find her here in the Daz Store. 

MAEBRY.jpg
    600 x 960 - 70K
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • MollytabbyMollytabby Posts: 1,158

She’s lovely @IceDragonArt. The lighting is stunning with the way it catches her from different angles and yet her eyes are in shadow.

Thank you!

Here is a link to the new thread I will be adding links to some stuff here for future reference as time permits.

• NoswenNoswen Posts: 358

The Masquerade Masks image is stunning! And Maebry looks like she might be waving goodbye to the thread before the new one opens smiley

Glad to hear you're feeling better as well.

Noswen said:

The Masquerade Masks image is stunning! And Maebry looks like she might be waving goodbye to the thread before the new one opens smiley

Glad to hear you're feeling better as well

Thank you!

• WandererWanderer Posts: 956

Very nice pic. 

Thanks!

A link to my new thread

Mods could probably close this one down now. 

This discussion has been closed.