Jaderail is at it Again.

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    So check your PM. I need you.
    Answered and I've been to your thread also.
    edited December 1969

NEXT: Title: A Marvel Cocktail Party - Tigra pop's in for a bowl of milk.

Marvel_Party-2.png
    615 x 800 - 799K
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Nice kitty! Niiiiice kitty!

edited December 1969

At least one more group shot before I have to crash today, Skiriki. It might take awhile I have glasses in it and my first Man. I have Dialysis in the morning,so I must crash, I'm really into this project now. I just wish my faces were better.

• flashbackflashback Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Very nice work Jade, but don't let this interfere with your health now! We want you around for a while. ;-)

edited December 1969

Indeed! Also? Practise, practise, practise. That's what makes us better. :)

edited December 1969

Last for the day Rendering now. Wait till you see what Tony is up too.

edited December 1969

Okay this is all for today, 4:30 am comes early and I need to eat dinner and crash. More tomorrow.

Title: A Marvel Cocktail Party- Tony gets into trouble.

Marvel_Party-3.png
    615 x 800 - 812K
    edited December 1969

Ouch. That's risky. :lol:

Oh my, 4:30 am IS what it is in my neck of woods. Sleepytiems!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,794
    edited December 1969

just need the bowl of keys on the table (it looks like one of THOSE parties!).

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

This one made me giggle.

edited June 2012

AtticAnne said:
    This one made me giggle.
    Bingo! I hit the nail on the head then.

I'm going for a tounge in check kind of thing with these. Strike a Pose and all that.
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • kylumikylumi Posts: 291
    edited December 1969

I really like that Tiger skin lady............I think I may have to copy that one Jade. :coolgrin:

And, I think your "green lady" is bordering on dodgy TOS..............it wouldn't take much to whip that green dress off and reveal if everything else is green, too!!! :lol:

edited June 2012

Be very carefull Kylumi. I just might throw a render or two your way. She-Hulk and Tigra may put up a fuss but I know how to handle them now.

EDIT: I'm not up to par today, it'll be much later if I do anything except post in the forums today. If I feel better I'll do more renders late tonight.

• flashbackflashback Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I think Tony's gonna be in Hospital shortly. :lol:

edited June 2012

flashback said:
    I think Tony's gonna be in Hospital shortly. :lol:
    I really wish I was playing the game these images are for. (If it has not been played already, Skiriki might be being nice to me and not tell me I missed the date.) I would love to know what really happened/happens in the game.

But If I did miss it, I'm still having fun. These are semi-quick renders with my it would never happen in a comic-book twist to them. I do hope to get one or two more posted tonight.
    edited December 1969

Nah, game's on Saturdays, and you still have pleeeeenty of time, I doubt we can get the storyline done until couple of weekends later. :)

edited June 2012

Skiriki said:
    Nah, game's on Saturdays, and you still have pleeeeenty of time, I doubt we can get the storyline done until couple of weekends later. :)
    WO HO!! YES!! FIST PUMP!! Many more to come then. I'm deep into my free items hunting stuff to add to some characters so the players will KNOW who they are supposed to be just from the image. That's great info, keep me updated in this thread if you will. I'm really having fun doing these off the wall things.

P.S. If you wish I could go back and do My best work for a few if you let me know you want them to look better. Just give me some time, you know I dont get to play every day if my health get's me. I am feeling better now so I plan to do at least one tonight.
    edited December 1969

Sure, no prob. :) Although I probably need to slip to shower and then to get some sleep...

edited December 1969

Sorry, I have not done anything, Skiriki. Just not, well... I hope you understand. I felt okay most of today and I saw a thing on TV about Avatars (somebody had a cute one), so I decided I needed a new one for the new Forums. This was as far as I got today.

Title: Tired of the War., possible new avatar? Needs rendering at high settings.

!01-Tired.png
    790 x 781 - 668K
    edited December 1969

Oh absolutely not a problem, like I said, it will take couple of weeks to RP out. :)

• pumecopumeco Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    I wouldn't wanna meet the one in the black dress in a dark alley.

lol - You should see one Rash' posted on the old forum, wouldn't want to meet her in broad daylight, never mind a dark alley!
    edited December 1969

Here is my first M5 render. I'm posting it now because resize is working up to a point.

!M5_Test-001.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 360K
    edited July 2012

pumeco said:
    Frank0314 said:
    I wouldn't wanna meet the one in the black dress in a dark alley.

lol - You should see one Rash' posted on the old forum, wouldn't want to meet her in broad daylight, never mind a dark alley!Here is my you do not wish to meet ever character. She's called Thrash.
    Thrash.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
  • Michael GMichael G Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thats a very nice render of Michael 5 Jeff. :)

edited July 2012

Thank you Mike.

P.S. 1000x1300 size renders will now post properly. Both of those are that size.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Michael_G said:
    Thats a very nice render of Michael 5 Jeff. :)
    I second that. Nice lighting there chap. :)
  • Michael GMichael G Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Thank you Mike.

P.S. 1000x1300 size renders will now post properly. Both of those are that size.

Awesome, it`s about time. Now just for the forum to start bumping new threads like it supposed too.

edited December 1969

Thank you also Szark. I can pull a rabbit out of my hat once in awhile. NAWW!! Thats Cloud Nine for Studio folks.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Yeah great product, I have Cloud Nine too.

Rabbit where, I'll grab me gun. Waskily wabbit