Jaderail is at it Again.

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Bow almost finished, just needs morphs now. This stuff is work.... phew..

• kylumikylumi Posts: 291
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    My Entry for the Scavenger Hunt Contest. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/4092/

1 Alluring Gardens
    2 Native Cheyenne Village
    3 Fantasy Camp II
    4 Zepplin Star
    61 my birth year Castle Ruins
    Wow… what a Hodge podge. Off to hunt a good idea. Where is my thinking cap?

Ten hours later. I’m back with my first and probably only Render. This is a 100% DS3A render.

Title: Far Camp #27

The Story…
    Crackle,“Sky barge 7 to New Gov, Repeating, Sky barge 7 to New Gov come in. Over.”
    Pop,“This is New Gov Central we read you load and clear Sky barge 7, go ahead. Over.”
    “I have Far Camp 27 at Lowes Ruins Park in view Central, all looks well sense our last visit, the refugees look well and the garden project appears to be well under way. Over.”
    “Roger that #7, I’m sure the supplies your carrying will lift their spirits, the short-band radio will at least give them an ear out. We have weather plotted coming your way #7, we suggest you and the crew moor down and wait for it to pass. Over.”
    “Understood Central, will follow advice, I’ll meet with the camp leader and get what help we can. Anything else I should do Central? Over.”
    Popity pop! “Inform the leader that Devonrun and Bills Down bridges are under repair and we should have land access to them within the next few months. Over”
    Snap pop,“Rodger Central, Sky barge #7 out, preparing for landing. Will report again when moored in. Over”

Oh Boy!...............this is just crazy, but it works brilliantly well.
    Perspective is spot on.....[why can't I do that] :long:

edited August 2012

I seem to have a thing for weird ideas when I do a contest. Thanks Ky.

EDIT banner drop for a test.

W4x4-2.jpg
    468 x 60 - 28K
    Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

New environment test. I'm really liking this. One step closer to the Primitives Project.

Title: Following the Prey.

XT_Following_Prey.png
    1000 x 1000 - 2M
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

might not want to find it

edited December 1969

Yep, in those days Eat and Eaten were very close together.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Title:Next

Hey, it's you lol (Your Avatar lol) Changed your hairstyle too!

Great stuff Jaderail! Lovein the historic/fantasy theme! It's pretty awesome :cheese: And lovely environments/sets!

edited September 2012

Jaderail said:
    Title:Next

Hey, it's you lol (Your Avatar lol) Changed your hairstyle too!

Great stuff Jaderail! Lovein the historic/fantasy theme! It's pretty awesome :cheese: And lovely environments/sets!I'm cooking a new render right now. I'm trying to do Jaderail with Genesis. I had to play with what loaded into what channel in the surfaces and I NEED the Gladiator for Genesis but I think it's pretty good with what content I had on hand.

edited December 1969

Here we go folks. My very first try at Jaderail done with Genesis. What do you think?

This is Shadow Kin M5. The M5+Evolution Villain morph with tweaks to the face. The M4 Drow Texture from Rendo, M4 Aged Displacement moved to Bump Channel with the M4 Displacement maps in the Disp channel. The Hair is Gen4 Cuffed tail and the suit is the Supersuit with the Black Knight preset modified.

Xtream_Jaderail.png
    1000 x 1000 - 1M
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

I like! It is very cool take on your character. :) I think it works very nicely.

edited December 1969

Thank You Skiriki. I was very pleased, I forgot the cleft in the chin but I can add that later.

• booksbydavidbooksbydavid Posts: 429
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Here we go folks. My very first try at Jaderail done with Genesis. What do you think?

This is Shadow Kin M5. The M5+Evolution Villain morph with tweaks to the face. The M4 Drow Texture from Rendo, M4 Aged Displacement moved to Bump Channel with the M4 Displacement maps in the Disp channel. The Hair is Gen4 Cuffed tail and the suit is the Supersuit with the Black Knight preset modified.

Looks like a younger version of the original to me. I wish I could be a younger version of me. :)

edited December 1969

Your right, BBD. That's one reason I need the Gladiator head morph. It works so much better for older men.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Your right, BBD. That's one reason I need the Gladiator head morph. It works so much better for older men.

Hey, nab the free morph pack DieTrying from ShareCG and see if it works for ya. It worked for me, when I did my gnome morph.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Jaderail said:

Hey, nab the free morph pack DieTrying from ShareCG and see if it works for ya. It worked for me, when I did my gnome morph.Thanks for the tip. I'll give that a look.

edited September 2012

Jaderail said:

OMG WOW!!! He's been upgraded!!! :cheese: :bug: :cheese:

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

OMG WOW!!! He's been upgraded!!! :cheese: :bug: :cheese:Thank you, I'm explaining it this way. He just drank a Longevity Potion.

edited December 1969

Lovin the new definitition! And his facial features are great and crisp lol Did you upgrade the dif texture too? Cos It has a real realistic glow to it. BTW Lighting is fantastic!!

edited September 2012

I did this all with bought files, the lights are a set from here also, Cloud Nine for Daz. All I had to do was move a set of displacement maps to the Bump map channel so I could use a second set of displacement maps for the veins. Everything else is default, no Uber Surface shader or anything.

EDIT: I did use HIGH render settings. Very high.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I did this all with bought files, the lights are a set from here also, Cloud Nine for Daz. All I had to do was move a set of displacement maps to the Bump map channel so I could use a second set of displacement maps for the veins. Everything else is default, no Uber Surface shader or anything.

EDIT: I did use HIGH render settings. Very high.

Dispite this, he is YOUR creation, and a great one at that! :cheese:

Also, Lantios Lights are fantastic! The environment light bubble thing is the best light adition i've ever used.

I havent actually toyed with my render settings in daz yet... Something I should try... Maybe my tibe guy can look even better! so proud of that render lol

edited September 2012

I have the second set of Latino's Lights and use them often myself. As for Render settings I never go below 4 for Max Ray Trace Depth that's for reflections etcetera , I keep Shadow Samples around 32 or 16 and of course Shading Rate is the most important for detail. Mine is never higher then .5 and some times it's.01 this was a .1 render.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Jaderail said:

Hey, nab the free morph pack DieTrying from ShareCG and see if it works for ya. It worked for me, when I did my gnome morph.

Totally agree with this, I use this pack of morphs ALL THE TIME lol (I like caps haha!)

edited December 1969

Thanks for the render info, I'm gonna check out my settings in advanced tab... Ive only been in basic render at quality 4

edited December 1969

Be warned High settings equal HIGH Render times. I'm on a Quad core i7 multi thread and it still takes hours some times.

edited September 2012

Yeah I totally understand that, My work with daz required high avanced settings, and that laser hall scene i posted took over 3 hours just for a single frame and I DIDNT rescale it for daz forums either!

EDIT: 3DS Max not Daz

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

I caught that one, great render, I'm a Daz and Reality man. Very little Reality work I'm not found of the LUX render times. I'm a retired disabled man so I just stick with the lower cost stuff to fit my budget. Speaking of disabled I had a Dialysis treatment today and it's catching up with me. Time to take a break.

I would love to see your character re-rendered at high settings, don't forget to alter the Bump/Disp settings before your final render.

edited December 1969

Shall do :) Thanks for the tips!

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

Oh yeah. Very cool image.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Oh yeah. Very cool image.
    Thank you much Frank.
  • MarkR151MarkR151 Posts: 58
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Last attempt at Sue for today. I need to crash so I can do the clinic thing in the early hours.

I really like the blue Sue Storm sundress & jewelry you made for that render. Is that in the DAZ Store? If I could get that fittable for the V4 Elite models, I'd like to have it.