400 x 400 - 19K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Try Two.

Tony_2.jpg
    403 x 401 - 20K
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

That's RDJ, right? Checking, 'cause I got that problem with faces; context plus beard suggests it should be RDJ...

edited December 1969

Yep RDJ, But I'm not happy with my Photos, I need better left and right shots to get the face shape to work properly. And I really need the full package because they have added a SI morph in the foreheads in this version of the exporter.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Yep RDJ, But I'm not happy with my Photos, I need better left and right shots to get the face shape to work properly. And I really need the full package because they have added a SI morph in the foreheads in this version of the exporter.

can't you brush it out in a graphic program ?

edited December 1969

bigh said:
    Jaderail said:

can't you brush it out in a graphic program ?
    The texture is easy my friend. But they add a 3D SI in the forehead of the Free morphs now. I could boot Hex and remove it but who want's to go that darn far?

edited December 1969

ok - sorry

Tony_2_b.jpg
    403 x 401 - 30K
    edited December 1969

Look at this, SMART move on thier part.

Tony_3.jpg
    346 x 314 - 19K
    edited June 2012

I see what you are saying - but once you get the model how you want it
    it not that hard to fix .
    Then you will have it to use how you want .
    All ways some way to beat the system .

Post edited by bigh on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711
    edited December 1969

yeah, smoothing brush tool in Hex but I did not think $99 was too dear to use it guilt free for what ever renders I wished inc Commercial subject to the person depicted (politicians fair game! hence my polly tickle parody! not that I am making any munny!)

edited December 1969

Thats not really a biggie for me I'm okay at Hex. The Textures are easy to fix also.

edited December 1969

Took a little break from Marvel (Hint running out of clothing) and found the new RRRR contest in the Plat Club.

Tiltle: Never Corner a Water Witch.

Water_Witch.png
    780 x 772 - 679K
  • kylumikylumi Posts: 291
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Took a little break from Marvel (Hint running out of clothing) and found the new RRRR contest in the Plat Club.

Tiltle: Never Corner a Water Witch.

Hey Jade, that is excellent, and those water rings are super. Is that the train carriage you created your scene in?

edited December 1969

Thats the inside of Parkside passenger Car. I wish I had the extras that went with it. Then I could have added a few seats and some trash on the floor. The Water rings are from a set of obj's over at ShareCg.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Thats the inside of Parkside passenger Car. I wish I had the extras that went with it. Then I could have added a few seats and some trash on the floor. The Water rings are from a set of obj's over at ShareCg.

I must have those extra's because I am sure I have used the seating one time.

That set of Water Rings look as though they could be very useful for lots of other things too...........;-)

edited December 1969

Late Renders: I'm Re-doing some of these. But Here is the First one.

Title: A Marvel Cocktail Party - Random Photos

Marvel_Party-0.png
    615 x 800 - 789K
    edited December 1969

Oh my!

Btw, Magneto showed up. This is not good news. Even if he's father of one of the PCs.

edited December 1969

More to come As I Re-Render and pose. It might be a all night thing so just hang with me if you like.

edited December 1969

Cool. Not like I can sleep anyway, I slept most of the day while nursing my cold, and now that the weather is cool as well, I'm gonna take advantage of it, and have some balls-to-the-walls renders going. REFLECTIVE SURFACE MADNESS!

edited December 1969

stop by to say Hi

edited December 1969

bigh said:
    stop by to say Hi
    Hello! TY for the Peek.
    edited December 1969

And again: Title: A Marvel Cocktail Party - Random Photos

Marvel_Party-1.png
    615 x 800 - 770K
    edited December 1969

Yet more in the pipeline. I should have tested the glass shaders before they EAT render time.

edited December 1969

Oh don't I know that pain!

edited December 1969

Hey Jade, how many do you plan on redoing?

I am looking at a couple of redo's myself, but to be honest my heart is not in it. :blank:

I like the green lady best,.........she kinda makes my eyes go funny. I don't own the cocktail dress, maybe I should be thinking about that????

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,188
    edited December 1969

I wouldn't wanna meet the one in the black dress in a dark alley.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Well Jad you are progressing nicely. Keep it up and don't be disheartened like page 3 http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/809/P30/#17583 That was me a few years ago and I still start projects often leaving them casue I don't have the knowledge to do them proud. I try and redo them 6 to 12 months later if I think the idea is good enough.

edited December 1969

Had to crash for some sleep. I'm back now. I've tried three different glass shaders and none are any faster than the other one. Glass is worse than blinking hair render wise. Kylumni I still have five more I would like to get set up in the room with drinks, I should have just done it that way from the start instead of building characters and just testing them. Frank! thats not nice she is supposed to be Black Widow, I'm not very good at this face morhing thing am I? Szark I'm better but I never did get a Tigra Texture I'm going to use one of my Animal world textures it's all I can think of.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

So check your PM. I need you.