Ice Dragon Art WIP's

Comments

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Wow Sonja I am just loving your renders!!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Thank you very much Sapphire!

edited April 2018

This is Nayat, for both G8f and g3f.  Also used AM's Prehistoric HDRI set

NAYAT.jpg
    1875 x 1500 - 280K
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited April 2018

Promo for Bared Soul Poses by Ilona here at Daz.

BARED SOUL POSES.jpg
    1236 x 2000 - 1M
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666
    edited April 2018

ZaraBeth  Love the tattoos on this girl!

I really like the cool tones of her skin and the environment contrasted with her red hair and lips.

Trish

Post edited by Stormlyght on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Love the color scheme on Nayat and the bokehs floating around. (Hope I spelled that right!) Beautiful posing too.

• themidgetthemidget Posts: 287

Ooooh, now I'm hooked!  I'm a big fan of face paint and tatoos.  I like the almost monochrome render too.

Thank you everyone!  Yes, you spelled it right Novica lol.  I always have to look a second time when I use that word.

And thank you for noticing the red Trish!

I am a big fan of tatoos and face paint as well lol.  One of my favorite things.

edited April 2018

Recent promo for Ilona's Blissful Moments Poses.  These are for both G8F and G3F.  Any pose promos I do, don't have any tweaking, they are alwasys straight out of the box.  I like this pose set because the poses are fluid and relaxed.

BLISSFUL MOMENTS POSES SS.jpg
    988 x 1600 - 2M
    edited April 2018

Another promo for poses, Beautiful & Bold  also by Ilona. Quite versatile! Best viewed full size

BEAUTIFUL AND BOLD POSES.jpg
    1875 x 1500 - 832K
    edited April 2018

Personal art.  Wanted to show once again why I love postwork....

REGGIE.png
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    FALLING.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
  • TabascoJackTabascoJack Posts: 865

Great job Sonja!

Great job Sonja!

Thanks!  That one has been floating around in my head for a bit now.  Was good to get it out of my head lol.  So much stuff in there competing for room!

• TabascoJackTabascoJack Posts: 865

Great job Sonja!

Thanks!  That one has been floating around in my head for a bit now.  Was good to get it out of my head lol.  So much stuff in there competing for room!

LOL

edited April 2018
    Mia.jpg
    593 x 960 - 84K
  • mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152

Silly girl! If she flapped those wings, she wouldn't be falling ;)

mori_mann said:

Lol this is true.  She could also just be enjoying playing in rain.  Its hard to tell with these otherworldly creatures lol.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Mia is quite lovely, dressed in her tattoos. You make them look much better than the promo art.
    yes

L'Adair said:

Mia is quite lovely, dressed in her tattoos. You make them look much better than the promo art.
    yes

Aw thank you!  I really like her tattoos, she really is a lovely girl.

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333
    mori_mann said:

Lol this is true.  She could also just be enjoying playing in rain.  Its hard to tell with these otherworldly creatures lol.

I thought she was doing flips in the air.

Holy cow, you have really been productive, Sonja!  These are great renders and I love your postwork.  I've been so busy I haven't been doing a lot of rendering.  I've been going through the Skin Shading Essentials Tutorial, which is extremely detailed and informative, by the way.

dracorn said:
    mori_mann said:

I thought she was doing flips in the air.

Holy cow, you have really been productive, Sonja!  These are great renders and I love your postwork.  I've been so busy I haven't been doing a lot of rendering.  I've been going through the Skin Shading Essentials Tutorial, which is extremely detailed and informative, by the way.

Thank you!  I feel I am getting closer to what I'm striving for anyway.

Not sure if I have that one but it sounds kind of familiar.  I have on doing tattoos I need to sit down and  go through soon.

• WandererWanderer Posts: 956

@IceDragonArt - All of these recent renders are amazing. Your work, as ever, is beautiful and stunning. Thank you for being an inspiration to me.

• themidgetthemidget Posts: 287

I really like your post processing work.  I mainly use gimp to correct stuff but your work makes everything gel together better and adds atmosphere.  When I'm not feeling too lazy, maybe I'll give it a go.

Wanderer said:

@IceDragonArt - All of these recent renders are amazing. Your work, as ever, is beautiful and stunning. Thank you for being an inspiration to me.

Thank you very much!  I'm really humbled that you like my stuff so much!

themidget said:

I really like your post processing work.  I mainly use gimp to correct stuff but your work makes everything gel together better and adds atmosphere.  When I'm not feeling too lazy, maybe I'll give it a go.

Post is one of my favorite things to do lol.

edited April 2018

This is a promo for Jepe's Cinematic 3 Poses & Props out today.  These are a TON of fun to play with, they are emmissive and there are lots of props to play with.  The other two sets are just as fun, as a side note, since you get a discount on his shop today.  I also want to say that his special effects products are fantastic! I'm pretty sure I have almost all of them. (also emmissive and super easy to use) (Can you tell he is one of my favorite vendors lol?

CINETMATIC 3 JEPE.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 218K
    edited April 2018

Kind of had a blast with this one.

guardian girl.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 390K
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,026

You had me at emissives!  Wonderful work.  Really shows the new props well.

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Just popping in to say hi. You're popping out some really great stuff, girl. :) Keep it up. 

Diomede said:

You had me at emissives!  Wonderful work.  Really shows the new props well.

Thank you very much!  I love stuff that has emmissives lol.  They are just fun to play with!

Just popping in to say hi. You're popping out some really great stuff, girl. :) Keep it up. 

Thank you! I know you've been cranking out the word count can't wait to see what else you come up with.  Loved the last several i've read.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Some damn amazing renders and postwork Sonja!!

Keep up the great work!!

This discussion has been closed.