Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• Very cute!  Thank  you for posting her.  I liked that render quite a bit.  Love the serious look on her face, too.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Very cute!  Thank  you for posting her.  I liked that render quite a bit.  Love the serious look on her face, too.

Thank you.

And you're weilcome. (I thought you might like to see this one.)
    smiley

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,071
    edited March 2018

Definitely!

Finished the brow settings for Christian.  Tomorrow will be adding a scruff option for all three and the no brow options, and his tattoos/scars.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • The skin is looking great. I'm looking forward to the scruff option. I love scruffy jaws.  What jeans did you use in the other renders? That's one of the best pairs of jeans I've seen in a while. 

Thank you!

https://www.daz3d.com/urban-survivors-for-genesis-3-male-s-and-female-s ; I use the jeans often.  I like the way the hit the hips. ;) 

edited March 2018

Surgical scarring from a bullet wound- the exit point is the front of the thigh, which is why it's the ugliest.

Used photo references for this one-ugly ones at that.  It was surprisingly easy to paint onto the skin texture in photoshop. O.o It was the bump/normal/high pass that was trickier.

Post edited by DarwinsMishap on
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,818

Christian look ... dangerously sexy.... *fans self* well done!

What I'm working on now.  Not his skin.  His brows and facial morph.  Just finished the body morph and am moving onto making this man's skin.  Christian, Gio's oldest son-who's complexing/coloring will follow the Irish side of the family's bloodlines.

This picture.. had me whining... so so ... wow. .. just WOW

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    Carola O said:

What I'm working on now.  Not his skin.  His brows and facial morph.  Just finished the body morph and am moving onto making this man's skin.  Christian, Gio's oldest son-who's complexing/coloring will follow the Irish side of the family's bloodlines.

Right?  Slap those intense blue eyes on him and ....

The bullet scar looks amazing.  It really feels like if you ran you finger over it, you could feel the bumpiness...

Carola O said:

Right?  Slap those intense blue eyes on him and ....

The bullet scar looks amazing.  It really feels like if you ran you finger over it, you could feel the bumpiness...

Intense blue, icy blue, pale green or whiskey colored eyes... right, now I really need a icy cold shower lol

This is probably going to come as a very specific kind of question/begging ;P .. will he have a pleasure/happy trail? 

• Rooooooooooooooooooooooooxaaaanne 

(just sayin') devil

OMG you guys are killin' me.  O YOU ARE RIGHT HERE.  LOL 

I'll take the suggestions and see. ;)

• Llynara said:

Holy crap! TEN children? He was busy! Who's the lucky gal? Liam looks fantastic! Love "the family!"

Liam is Rosa's husband, Gio, Sal, and Giuseppe are three of their sons. XD  The three you guys have met, there will be more of the 7 left to do.  As well as the grandchildren; Gio had ten of his own kids, Sal seven, and Giuseppe none. lol

I beg to differ love!!  Giusseppe and Shark Boy have Joseph and his half-sister, Rosie (named after Mama).

devil

I fergot!  XD Yes, yes how can I forget Joseph and Rosie??

Shark Boy- there'd be a character. 

• Have fun mappin' them teef laugh

• Christian looks really good. I think he might be my favorite of all your work.

Thank you, Kevin!

And ..oi.  Those Teef. He wasn't called Shark Boy for naught. lol

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,808

See, now you're being all "inside baseball" here.

You should actually make a "shark boy" character, just because! It would be broadening! And edifying! And ... toothy! And it would horrify Giu's parents when they try VERY VERY HARD not to think about what those teeth might be doing with their young'un!

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Thank you!

https://www.daz3d.com/urban-survivors-for-genesis-3-male-s-and-female-s ; I use the jeans often.  I like the way the hit the hips. ;) 

Dang! I have that one wishlisted but haven't gotten it yet. I'll have to remember to pick it up the next time it's on sale. Those are a good pants!

That is a wicked looking scar! Nice job. It looks great.  :)

vwrangler said:

See, now you're being all "inside baseball" here.

You should actually make a "shark boy" character, just because! It would be broadening! And edifying! And ... toothy! And it would horrify Giu's parents when they try VERY VERY HARD not to think about what those teeth might be doing with their young'un!

LOL- that'd be different, definitely.  Charles aka Shark Boy, has very bad teeth placement.  Don't know if I'd be able to get them the way they should look but it is something I could try when I'm better at moving the mesh around. Trust me, Giu's parents probably just don't wanna know. 

Thank you!

Dang! I have that one wishlisted but haven't gotten it yet. I'll have to remember to pick it up the next time it's on sale. Those are a good pants!

That is a wicked looking scar! Nice job. It looks great.  :)

They are great pants, and usually my go-to.  And thank you!  Photo references work wonders.  But wow. O.o  

Eye colors!

• Oh my; he's got nice peepers... ;)

Thank ya.  I'll post the test render of his scruffed face tomorrow.  Time for bed. ;)

• FerretmaniaFerretmania Posts: 883

Eye colors!

Ohhhh my goodness.

One could drown in those eyes.  Those will definitely make him even more hunkalicious , if that's even possible.

Eye colors!

Those eyes... the man is turning more dangerous for each time we see him *grins* 

XD-thank you both.  Hopefully I managed the Whiskey colorings- the two brown colors I mimiced Jim Beam Devil's Cut and Jack Daniels whiskies I have on my bookshelf here.

and of course, scruff:

• StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666

Yep. He's a keeper. Really liking his scruffy appearance.

Trish

edited March 2018

I think the lighter of those two browns are the closest, atleast to what I think of when hearing that color. It's not much help but I think that whiskeycolored eyes comes in many different shades, and mostly different shades of amber/golden brown. When I think of whiskey colored eyes it's more an rich amber'ish kind of color, or similar to the canadian whisky Black Velvet.

I still love the eyes you have here, even if they aren't my thought of the shade :)  and in the end he is still truly amazing looking and will be in my library once he's available :)

Post edited by Carola O on
This discussion has been closed.