Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,780

XD  

Actuall, it's Diesel posing as a delivery boy hitting the military vehicle that had skidded across the road in the manuever to not hit Rosa on that moped (I used that moped because it's close to a Vespa) as she wiggled on by. Liam and Rosa met on the shore in Sicily.  

that promo render made me laugh, but the most impressive is the front!

• Linwelly said:

XD  

Actuall, it's Diesel posing as a delivery boy hitting the military vehicle that had skidded across the road in the manuever to not hit Rosa on that moped (I used that moped because it's close to a Vespa) as she wiggled on by. Liam and Rosa met on the shore in Sicily.  

that promo render made me laugh, but the most impressive is the front!

Aw, thank you!

• Very COOL art all around ! yes

Congratulations to the Artist

• oliverstwistoliverstwist Posts: 25
    edited February 2018

Happy Valentine's Day, love.  Just for you, a small gift until we pick up Jigsaw:

Much love,

O  devil

Post edited by oliverstwist on
  • DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,071
    edited February 2018

*facepalm*

Love you too.  XD

Post edited by DarwinsMishap on
  • @oliverstwist That has to be the strangest video of hers I've seen yet. Lol. You two have fun on V-day and don't let our @DarwinsMishap think about working tonight. He needs to relax and cuddle. Knittingmommy's orders.  ;)

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Aww!  Happy Valentines Day you two!

• Thank you!  We enjoyed our evening in, will get Jigsaw this weekend since I didn't want to deal with the idjits in the store. lol

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Those are really gorgeous tattoos!  I think you outdid yourself!

• Aw, thank you!

• Very COOL art all around ! yes

Congratulations to the Artist

Thank you!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,647

Congrads Darwin, some really amazing tattoos!!

• Since Edward is out-I can share!

The main images are on the new Commercial thread I put up for Liam: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/234406/coming-soon-liam-for-edward-8-commercial#latest

• Congrads Darwin, some really amazing tattoos!!

Thanks, Saph!

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,818

oohh very interesting indeed :)

• Thankee!

• Those tattoos looks awesome.

Liam looks really great. I like his face very much.

• Thank you, FM!

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,808

Since Edward is out-I can share!

The main images are on the new Commercial thread I put up for Liam: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/234406/coming-soon-liam-for-edward-8-commercial#latest

Oh, cool!

So is the family now complete, then?

Also ... does he really only have eyes that are shades of brown? The images in the commercial thread all show brown eyes; the first photo has the darkest eyes, but the rest look pretty much alike.

• There is a dark blue, lighter brown, hazel, green and one set with the green and blue eye, I believe. I didn't realize they were so close together- my monitor shows them pretty clearly.  Sometimes I forget to adjust the promos after they're done.

And, not even close.  Liam had 10 children. XD I won't do ALL of them, but close.  I've also started the process of a few of the third generation as well.  There won't be a character for all of them, there are just too many-but I do want to do at least the main players in the Family storyline.

• Oh, handsome fellow! :)

• Thank you! XD  He appreciates that. ;)

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Holy crap! TEN children? He was busy! Who's the lucky gal? Liam looks fantastic! Love "the family!"

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,808

There is a dark blue, lighter brown, hazel, green and one set with the green and blue eye, I believe. I didn't realize they were so close together- my monitor shows them pretty clearly.  Sometimes I forget to adjust the promos after they're done.

And, not even close.  Liam had 10 children. XD I won't do ALL of them, but close.  I've also started the process of a few of the third generation as well.  There won't be a character for all of them, there are just too many-but I do want to do at least the main players in the Family storyline.

Ah, OK. I looked at the promos again at work, where I have better monitors, and the differences really don't show much at all. I can see hints of the hazel and the green, but the blues aren't showing up at all for me in those images, on either monitor.

... TEN children? And, OK, some clarification on phrasing requested: Liam and Rosa had 10 children, or Liam and Rosa had the three we know about already plus a few more, and then there are some other kids out there that may prove to be unexpected surprises here and there?

• Llynara said:

Holy crap! TEN children? He was busy! Who's the lucky gal? Liam looks fantastic! Love "the family!"

Liam is Rosa's husband, Gio, Sal, and Giuseppe are three of their sons. XD  The three you guys have met, there will be more of the 7 left to do.  As well as the grandchildren; Gio had ten of his own kids, Sal seven, and Giuseppe none. lol

• Llynara said:

Liam is Rosa's husband, Gio, Sal, and Giuseppe are three of their sons. XD  The three you guys have met, there will be more of the 7 left to do.  As well as the grandchildren; Gio had ten of his own kids, Sal seven, and Giuseppe none. lol

Goodness. They're prolific.

• Very!

Note: Did you know, that if you change the folder name after saving the Studio file, all of your saves after that point do not save? I do. Now.  I just lost Christian's entire facial morph base after saving the base figure and updating his folder name.  All of the base morphing, gone.  I knew I should have sent him to Hexagon before closing Studio for the morning.  I would have at least had the Hex file to continue with. *Sigh*  Guess I start over when I get off of work tonight.  That's what I get for doing this in the morning.

• Very!

Note: Did you know, that if you change the folder name after saving the Studio file, all of your saves after that point do not save? I do. Now.  I just lost Christian's entire facial morph base after saving the base figure and updating his folder name.  All of the base morphing, gone.  I knew I should have sent him to Hexagon before closing Studio for the morning.  I would have at least had the Hex file to continue with. *Sigh*  Guess I start over when I get off of work tonight.  That's what I get for doing this in the morning.

Ouch that sucks, but good to know , thanks for telling.... and I'm really sorry to hear that happened to you.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,647

Man oh man that is so not good!!!

So sorr this happened to you this morning Darwin!!

This discussion has been closed.