Who's Next to Join the G8 Family?

Any predictions for the next G8 figure likely coming tomorrow? I'm assuming it won't be a male since we don't usually see two of those in a row.

Comments

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,982
    edited January 2018

Baby G8, perhaps? with some decent baby and toddler clothing? Now, that would be a real surprise, you know....

Post edited by BeeMKay on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 10,932

There was a "Karyssa 8" spotted among the supported shapes in a recent product, maybe she'll be the next character.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

I've been programmed not to get excited about the next release as it's likely and chances are better than good that it's a young, white female *yawn*. I already got enough of those.

Laurie

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,552

Lee and meilin would be my guess.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890

I don't care. 

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,556
    edited January 2018

Mei Lin 8 followed by Lee 8

Or Gia & Gianni, or Aiko & Kenji/Hiro

Post edited by Noah LGP on
  • DzFireDzFire Posts: 1,473

I think this guy is.

• DzFire said:

I think this guy is.

Looks good... ;)

He gets my vote!

• He has my vote too. 

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,958

I don't care. 

I'm with you @nonesuch00.  I'm over who's next.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,693

Or another The Girl? But they all look so alike! Or a new Aiko? Aiko 7 departed so drastically from previous versions, I wonder what they will do with her? In general, I'm finding for G8, I like the PA products much more than the Daz Originals anyway... 

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,745

I don't care. 

I'm with you @nonesuch00.  I'm over who's next.

I'm pretty much in the same boat as far as the base human shapes go.  Up until the release of Sakura, every body type that's been released for G8 has had a fairly comparable G3F/G3M analog, and thus far I've generally preferred the G3 versions. That said, I am looking forward to seeing what random creature DAZ pulls out for the oblilgatory NonHuman and Toon releases.  Given that we've now had a gorilla, several trolls and ogres, a minotaur, a reptile, some devils and a pair of centaurs, I'm hoping that trend continues with something interesting.  

• I'm hoping for someone like Giselle or Mika. We have a lot of ultra-realistic characters and one ultra-toony, but no middle ground yet. 

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

You win! Karyssa 8 

Sunnydays said:

I'm hoping for someone like Giselle or Mika. We have a lot of ultra-realistic characters and one ultra-toony, but no middle ground yet. 

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,556

Sakura, Karyssa, ...  does it mean Aiko & Kenji/Hiro should be released soon ???

• IldanachIldanach Posts: 217
    edited January 2018
    Sunnydays said:

I'm hoping for someone like Giselle or Mika. We have a lot of ultra-realistic characters and one ultra-toony, but no middle ground yet. 

Looks like you were bang on the money smiley You will have to let me know who is coming in two weeks haha

Post edited by Ildanach on
  • DaikatanaDaikatana Posts: 827

I’m hoping for a Lee/Mei Lin next.  I also would not mind seeing a male for Karyssa but I kinda doubt that would happen.

Girl 8 because it is 2 years since Girl 7.

• I want Sakura male, Bethany 8 and Scott 8

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,745

I have classified intel that it's going to be Agatha 8, the Cafeteria Lady.  She's 5'1", built like a fire plug and her age is "yes, she has,,,and badly."  Comes with alternate mats for dishpan hands and Property of U.S. Navy tatoos, additional morphs for corns and bunions, plus fiber hair for her brows, legs and moustache. 

Cybersox said:

I have classified intel that it's going to be Agatha 8, the Cafeteria Lady.  She's 5'1", built like a fire plug and her age is "yes, she has,,,and badly."  Comes with alternate mats for dishpan hands and Property of U.S. Navy tatoos, additional morphs for corns and bunions, plus fiber hair for her brows, legs and moustache. 

I've seen previews.

https://youtu.be/VY14zcUM9SI

edited January 2018

It would be cool if they do Asian characters perhaps a different ethnicity. 

We still of course have Kimo/kalea  I used him much more than his female kalea and his skin was great last time.

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    Cybersox said:

Oh, I certainly hope so.

;)

Laurie

• Cybersox said:

Seriously, someone needs to make this. I think she might sell as well as George.

• The Girl 8 should come out soon, no? Wouldn't mind seeing a Lilith 8 that went back to the Lilith 6 style. I second a Giselle or Mika release.

• IldanachIldanach Posts: 217

The Girl 8 should come out soon, no? Wouldn't mind seeing a Lilith 8 that went back to the Lilith 6 style. I second a Giselle or Mika release.

I think we got that with Karyssa 8

• arne207arne207 Posts: 153
    edited January 2018

We've had almost exclusively young & slim ladies so far - would be nice to see other body types, like Bethany (plussize), Gia (athletic), Ophelia (older) or Rune (muscular). Also, Mei Lin is overdue - I don't quite get why we got Karyssa now given that Mika was very late in the gen7-cycle.

Post edited by arne207 on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 10,932
    arne207 said:

I don't quite get why we got Karyssa now given that Mika was very late in the gen7-cycle.

I'd say "because she was created now and ready for release", which is also probably the reason why we got Monique and Darius much earlier than for G3....

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

i'd be interested in a curvy soft/feminine woman. 

Mae West, Marilyn Monro, Venus. something between Lillith and Olympia