The Out Of Work & Burnin’ Down The House Complaint Thread.

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Jaderail said:
    I drove all the way to work with a Mug (heavy ceramic) of Coffee on my roof once. A total of 12 miles and 6 of them were at highway speeds. It was still warm when I parked.

OK, now for the obvious silly question:
    Did you drink it? :)ROTFLMAO!! I'm forgetful not stupid... wait's for the comebacks to that one.
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,019
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    tjohn said:
    Jaderail said:
    I drove all the way to work with a Mug (heavy ceramic) of Coffee on my roof once. A total of 12 miles and 6 of them were at highway speeds. It was still warm when I parked.

OK, now for the obvious silly question:
    Did you drink it? :)
    ROTFLMAO!! I'm forgetful not stupid... wait's for the comebacks to that one.
    Much of the time, I'm both. :)
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

thatz pretty kewl, lol :)

edited December 1969

last night was the end of the world, but this morning is new hope. woot happy joy dance my cell was in my neighbor's car, fell there when she offered me a lift to the bus stop yesterday.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ..YAY!!!!!!! My federal tax forms have been accepted. Now I can finally get my refund to make up for getting Kimberly and purchasing a bottle of medicine (Potato Wodka) today.

...The My Taxes Were a Total Pain in the Bum Complaint Thread.

Cheers! :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,713
    edited December 1969

I had a good birthday but now I am back to looking for a job. Oh that means going to the website of the job.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

So happy the missing phone turned up safe and sound.

edited December 1969

i've had the same phone for 7 years, motorola razor, pink. my lil buddy.

edited April 2013

I had a good birthday but now I am back to looking for a job. Oh that means going to the website of the job.

Happy Birthday! and Good Luck with the job hunting

Post edited by Mistara on
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

I think Gmail is still having some issues. I cannot log into my Gmail account. I am expecting an important letter.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited April 2013

That is exactly the phone I would expect you to have, Misty. Until you can upgrade to your pink Iphone. ;)

I just got a free refurbished iphone4 with my new phone plan. I still poke suspiciously at its alien inputs and have already experienced the "unable to hear sounds" bug (caused by failure to remove the plastic sealing the speaker and mic).

My gmail still works, starionwolf. Try a different browser?

Post edited by SickleYield on
    edited December 1969

last night was the end of the world, but this morning is new hope. woot happy joy dance my cell was in my neighbor's car, fell there when she offered me a lift to the bus stop yesterday.

Adds my YAYZ to yours! :)
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,586
    edited December 1969

...yeah in the same boat here.

However, have to love the tech curve as it makes the work search a lot less expensive, time consuming and bothersome in that I don't have to wait for, then pay to get on a bus every time I need to check something out. Even though I haven't been feeling well yesterday & today , I can still "pound the digital pavement" from the comfort of home.

...wait, you had a Birthday??

Bleated happy wishes.

edited December 1969

...that's like me and my trusty old notebook, going on 6.5 years now.
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

Bleated happy wishes.

Baaaaa!

edited December 1969

...I hate it when a typo sneaks through because it is a "real" word that doesn't get flagged by the FF spell checker.

...need cawfeeeee, but not feeling well so have to stick with tea.

[sheepishly sneaks out hoping nobody will notice]

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,089
    edited December 1969

Happy belated birthday, Miss Kulay!

Glad you got your cell phone back, Misty!

I noticed, but only after SY pointed it out! :red: Normally I'd have noticed immediately.

Dana

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...I hate it when a typo sneaks through because it is a "real" word that doesn't get flagged by the FF spell checker.

But I love it when the result is funny. :)
    Hope you're feeling better soon.

"`Oh, much better!' cried the Queen, her voice rising to a squeak as she went on. `Much be-etter! Be-etter! Be-e-e-etter!

Be-e-ehh!' The last word ended in a long bleat, so like a sheep that Alice quite started.

She looked at the Queen, who seemed to have suddenly wrapped herself up in wool. Alice rubbed her eyes, and looked again. She couldn't make out what had happened at all. Was she in a shop? And was that really - was it really a sheep that was sitting on the other side of the counter? Rub as she could, she could make nothing more of it: she was in a little dark shop, leaning with her elbows on the counter, and opposite to her was a old Sheep, sitting in an arm-chair knitting, and every now and then leaving off to look at her through a great pair of spectacles." - from Through The Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll

reproductions1.jpg
    485 x 600 - 115K
    edited December 1969

Happy Birthday, Kulay!

bday2012-1980x1050.jpg
    1024 x 640 - 384K
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Iz a little cold just after dawn today, grey sky pale sun thinks autumn is here at last :)

edited December 1969

Happy BDay sweetie :)

edited December 1969

Oh yay, phone found its way home :)

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

But I love it when the result is funny. :)
    Hope you're feeling better soon.

"`Oh, much better!' cried the Queen, her voice rising to a squeak as she went on. `Much be-etter! Be-etter! Be-e-e-etter!

Be-e-ehh!' The last word ended in a long bleat, so like a sheep that Alice quite started.

She looked at the Queen, who seemed to have suddenly wrapped herself up in wool. Alice rubbed her eyes, and looked again. She couldn't make out what had happened at all. Was she in a shop? And was that really - was it really a sheep that was sitting on the other side of the counter? Rub as she could, she could make nothing more of it: she was in a little dark shop, leaning with her elbows on the counter, and opposite to her was a old Sheep, sitting in an arm-chair knitting, and every now and then leaving off to look at her through a great pair of spectacles." - from Through The Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll
    ...good one.

Yes it can be funny here. Not so good on resume submissions.

Then there are those days when My eyes see something different than what is written.

edited December 1969

Having a party in a thread. Cause of this....

UBER NONE COMPLAINT: After four and a half years of triple Dialysis treatments every week. I was tested very heavily for a month and got the results today. My kidneys have recovered to the point that I no longer need Dialysis at all. I'm free from the After effects for the time being. Happy dance, JOY!!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

UBER NONE COMPLAINT: After four and a half years of triple Dialysis treatments every week. I was tested very heavily for a month and got the results today. My kidneys have recovered to the point that I no longer need Dialysis at all. I'm free from the After effects for the time being. Happy dance, JOY!!

Congratulations!! That must be a huge load off.

edited December 1969

Such a relief. And it opens me up to much more fun now as well. I'm planning a fishing trip for the next pretty day we have here. :cheese:
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Such a relief. And it opens me up to much more fun now as well. I'm planning a fishing trip for the next pretty day we have here. :cheese:

Great! What do you like to fish for?

My resume on that prominently features the words "grandparents' pond," "hand-fed catfish," and "cane pole."

edited December 1969

My resume on that prominently features the words "grandparents' pond," "hand-fed catfish," and "cane pole."

I can walk (read that as three legged cane wabble) to the creek from my front porch, it's just down the hill over there>>>>>>.
    This time of year I expect Blue Gill (Breem) maybe some Crappie and if I'm very lucky a small mouth Bass or two. Got my Zebco all set up. For the trip now. I'm going live bait (red worms) which all three, and Catfish, will hit if they are biting.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

I can walk (read that as three legged cane wabble) to the creek from my front porch, it's just down the hill over there>>>>>>.
    This time of year I expect Blue Gill (Breem) maybe some Crappie and if I'm very lucky a small mouth Bass or two. Got my Zebco all set up. For the trip now. I'm going live bait (red worms) which all three, and Catfish, will hit if they are biting.

Hee hee. Ah, live bait (squish, ooze).

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

That is EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!!! :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

HOORAYYYYYYYY!!!!!! :coolsmile: Congrats!

This discussion has been closed.