• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    L'Adair said:
    Ati said:
    Ati said:

So... prices not fixed yet?

It's a two-day event! :D

So, are you saying they'll be fixed Monday. o.0

j/k

No idea really. :) My train of thought was that you plan you want to get today, and you actually get it tomorrow. :D But I've been called an optimist before. :D

Actually that won't work for me because I want to use PC+ coupons that expire today

Hey, Charlie! Checkout quick. The discounts appear to be working correctly!
    wink

Thanks. I just did. I made two orders and used both coupons yes.

Because of my fur baby's treatments I can't afford anything more than the $35 store credit I already have; but I got Military Dress Uniform for Genesis 3 Male(s) and Genesis 2 Male(s) and Up Town Kitchen for $2.33 with one coupon. I also got Medieval Training, Mars Rover, Sound Studio, and Raven River for $9.46 with the other coupon.

I'm glad it worked out for you. But I'm sorry to hear about your fur baby. I hope all will be well with him/her soon. Hugs.

• y3kmany3kman Posts: 765

How do you explain to to customer support that you end up buying stuff when there was a pricing error? All my recent PA purchases only got 50% discount because the other item was not triggering the bonus discount. I tried checking today if the item price is fixed and the other PA items now reach 60% discount.

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,501
    y3kman said:

How do you explain to to customer support that you end up buying stuff when there was a pricing error? All my recent PA purchases only got 50% discount because the other item was not triggering the bonus discount. I tried checking today if the item price is fixed and the other PA items now reach 60% discount.

Include a screenshot of your cart to customer service. That usually helps.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,316
    edited October 2017
    L'Adair said:
    L'Adair said:
    Ati said:
    Ati said:

j/k

No idea really. :) My train of thought was that you plan you want to get today, and you actually get it tomorrow. :D But I've been called an optimist before. :D

Actually that won't work for me because I want to use PC+ coupons that expire today

wink

Because of my fur baby's treatments I can't afford anything more than the $35 store credit I already have; but I got Military Dress Uniform for Genesis 3 Male(s) and Genesis 2 Male(s) and Up Town Kitchen for $2.33 with one coupon. I also got Medieval Training, Mars Rover, Sound Studio, and Raven River for $9.46 with the other coupon.

I'm glad it worked out for you. But I'm sorry to hear about your fur baby. I hope all will be well with him/her soon. Hugs.

Sadly, probably not. She is receiving the University of Wisconsin chemotherpy treatment protocol for lymphoma.  It is expensive  (about $2500 total) and probably will extend her life by only about a year; but it is the best procedure currently available.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    L'Adair said:
    L'Adair said:
    Ati said:
    Ati said:

j/k

wink

Sadly, probably not. She is receiving the University of Wisconsin chemotherpy treatment protocol for lymphoma.  It is expensive  (about $2500 total) and probably will extend her life by only about a year; but it is the best procedure currently available.

You're an amazing dad to that fur baby! :D Many would probably put it down rather than pay that much. That fur baby is very lucky to have you! heart

• Adopted this fur baby 2 weeks ago today she sat there and watched the entire Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom movie

Her name's Emerald and she's 5 yrs old

IMG_20170916_164654896.jpg
    2268 x 4032 - 884K
    WatchingTV.jpg
    2138 x 2837 - 629K
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

@robertfreise   Gorgeous Emerald! Beautiful colored coat and looks silky.

@charliejudge  So sorry to hear about your furbaby, she's lucky to have your support, financially and emotionally.

y3kman said:

First, recreate your cart with everything you purchased so you can show CS what everything should have been. Second, open your email confirmation, which will have the actual price you paid for each item listed, and take a screenshot of that. (If you need a good utility for screenshots, not built into your browser, try Irfanview. It's a great little graphics utility and it's free, too.)

Do the math yourself. It helps speed up their response if they don't have to do the math, even though in this case, it would be the difference between the cart total in the screenshot and what you actually paid. You'll need the order number, too. And if you paid via Paypal, you'll need Paypal's transaction number. Unless you specify otherwise, you will recieve Store Credit for the amount of the overpayment.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page, (or any page, really,) and click on Contact Us. Then click on the button to "Submit a Help Ticket." Fill out all the information and attach your screenshots.

Customer Service is really good about refunding overpayments. In general, Daz's customer service is really great.

L'Adair said:
    L'Adair said:
    Ati said:
    Ati said:

j/k

wink

I know what you mean. Not that mine was as expensive, but years ago I paid for surgery on a 9 year old German Shepherd mix to remove a breast. The biopsy afterward showed it was cancer. Male dog, by the way. He gave us three more years of joy and companionship. He passed more than a decade ago, and I still miss him. I'm so sorry you folks are going through this. I hope she proves the doctor's wrong and lives from many more years. Again, hugs.

L'Adair said:
    L'Adair said:
    L'Adair said:
    Ati said:
    Ati said:

j/k

wink

I know what you mean. Not that mine was as expensive, but years ago I paid for surgery on a 9 year old German Shepherd mix to remove a breast. The biopsy afterward showed it was cancer. Male dog, by the way. He gave us three more years of joy and companionship. He passed more than a decade ago, and I still miss him. I'm so sorry you folks are going through this. I hope she proves the doctor's wrong and lives from many more years. Again, hugs.

+1 !! Here's hoping that sweet fur baby will prove those doctors wrong! :)

Thanks Diva and L'Adair. I hope she does well. She is a very intellegent 7 year old Cocker Spaniel.

• KinichKinich Posts: 857

Most things seem to be working but items that have just come off 'New' status don't seem to be picking up the PA discount, sorted by release date and 120 items per page they start on page 6 in the store: https://www.daz3d.com/shop/#p=6

Not sure if all the PA are included but several are, for me the one in particular is https://www.daz3d.com/orestes-iray-hdri-skydomes-vol-3-vega-system but Polish, Pixeluna, Rawart, Orestes Graphics & others are definitely included in the PA Sale.

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459

The free Teen Josie bundles with the Teen Josie 8 Pro bundle appears to be broken. 

• AtiAti Posts: 9,079
    edited October 2017
    Novica said:

I don't know how it's supposed to work on some of these, as I loaded my cart this morning, but many things are 83% off. The 50% are working (2 of the still new or more.) Are you folks seeing the 83% some of the Mega FastGrabs? (the ones I checked are DOs)  I can't remember but I think it was that way this morning too.) 

That's the 75% + 30% for being DO. That's what it's supposed to be. (Yesterday it wasn't advertised that the megafastgrab can be 75%, not just 65%, but it worked. Today the text finally states this.)

Post edited by Ati on
  • Kinich said:

Most things seem to be working but items that have just come off 'New' status don't seem to be picking up the PA discount, sorted by release date and 120 items per page they start on page 6 in the store: https://www.daz3d.com/shop/#p=6

Not sure if all the PA are included but several are, for me the one in particular is https://www.daz3d.com/orestes-iray-hdri-skydomes-vol-3-vega-system but Polish, Pixeluna, Rawart, Orestes Graphics & others are definitely included in the PA Sale.

This has been flagged.

Kinich said:

This has been flagged.

Thanks.

• This sale was good for big ticket items if you were willing to bundle a very expensive total amount together. I manged to pick up FaceGen Pro and a bunch of I13 sets and OOT Hairblending Hairs that tend to be very expensive and rarely go on sale. I think I spent WAY more than past PA sales and got WAY less content total, and bought far less frequently from day to day. 

Which makes it one of the least memorable sales overall so far, for me. No checking in at DAZ midnight, and some days I didn't even bother checking in at all. 

Hopefully the next sale has a little more oomph than this one. 

The just out of new items are now picking up their discounts, thanks everybody involved.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,079

This was a fun sale. I've spent somewhat more than I planned to -- I hope I still have enough money left for the PC+ sales.

Thank you, Daz; and thank you, everyone. I loved seeing the daily discussions about what gems you found.

Ati said:

This was a fun sale. I've spent somewhat more than I planned to -- I hope I still have enough money left for the PC+ sales.

Thank you, Daz; and thank you, everyone. I loved seeing the daily discussions about what gems you found.

I'm not sure it is over. Last year the PA sale ran until the middle of October; so, there maybe a couple of more weeks left. Plus Jack hasn't got his party hat on yet and that is usually the first signs of the PC+ sale

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited October 2017

One of the biggest gems I found by far was the 7 Deadly Sins bundle. I missed it when it came out but got an amazing deal on one of the sales days this past month. The characters are beautiful and so well done. I'm having a wonderful time with them on my art thread.

Post edited by Llynara on
  • OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548

I knew I was going to be short on cash, so I just waited until the last couple of days of the sale, to burn off my PC coupons. During the flash sale on Friday, I picked up a couple of Gypsy Angel characters for Genesis 3 that I'd had my eye for a while, and the new Short Parted hair. Saturday I just grabbed some freebies, Amphitrite Hair (due to having gotten the Surreal Amphitrite textures from the freebie rack earlier in the month, and knowing that the 3Dream/Mairy hairstyles rarely go on sale) and Valandar's moneylender tools (another very useful item that's usually only on sale when I don't have money to spend).

I found the promo images of Ravyn in the newsletter so offputting that I deleted the email, and didn't even see the promotional verbiage until I came to this thread and saw divamakeup's comments. Not a successful attempt at a YA character from my POV.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

mega fastgrab discounts in today's sale not working. 

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    jakiblue said:

mega fastgrab discounts in today's sale not working. 

Not working at all?  Examples?  I'm trying to check now.

Ok, verified and reporting.

The PAs Bice and Betomelo in the mega fast grab are 404.

Looks like two more purged PAs.

• tkztkz Posts: 149
    edited October 2017

Lots of mega fast grab discounts not working... as per usual. This is getting really sad. 

I've only been here for about 4 months... hard to believe people aren't getting fired for such terrible quality control. Was there ever a time when this store wasn't full of broken everything?

Post edited by tkz on

The mega grab's being worked on.

Give it about 10 min and please try again and report back, please.

It just switched over for me.

This discussion has been closed.